Fucktopia Pt. 02: A Secret Unveiled

Story Info
New Discoveries found with Virus. The first male is awake.
3.8k words
4.11
6.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niaakash
niaakash
10 Followers

This story is a continuation of Fuctopia Part 1 that introduces this world.

If you have not read Part 1, this reading this part may feel weird.

*********

Jennifer laid eggs instead of giving birth to a baby. All doctors were shocked at the delivery. Blood tests and X-rays showed no biology change to her body except higher egg count. It was in the millions. We have no idea how to care for

human babies popping out of eggs. She was in labor continuously for five days. Each egg was double the size of an ostrich egg. Laying each egg was proving difficult for Jennifer. The amount of blood split could cost her life. Who knows if C-Section was possible? It would be too risky none the less and hence was avoided. Jennifer made it, though, barely. She will need to rest for months to recover.

The eggs were stored in artificial machines to provide a similar environment as a bird mother caring for her eggs. The provided a temperature of 37.5 Degree Celsius and artificial sunlight. No one knows what secret lies in these eggs.

Doctors wonders who and what creature did this woman sleep with to produce such results. It was shocking, yet fascinating.

******

The hospital had built several floors filled with just male bodies. Each level consisted of racks and racks of pods. Each pod consisted of a semi-live human male. They were all infected with the Sexvid-01 virus, and each one of them

was showing different reactions. They were still breathing and were being kept alive by artificial moonlighting built into the pod, proteins, and fibers pushed to their veins, and their waste's going straight to the sewage system. In the sun, their body was

not fully able to sustain the virus. However, they are somewhat holding on. In the moonlight, their health condition was neither deteriorating, nor was it getting any better.

The hospital barely had any patients. With Natural deaths, all medical staff was focused on fixing Sexvid-01 and getting back to a routine—years of research, yet no headway. We don't even know where this virus originated from. The internet is filled with rumors. Anyone out in the open would get the virus without even knowing. Pretty much all women were already infected by this virus, and all of them looked like hot porn stars.

The streets these days are filled with sexy women with bulging melons ready to plucked. It is shitty that there are 0 men to appreciate this view. Night clubs and strip clubs were not as popular anymore. Girls would still go randomly to find if a man was there. Mostly it was a disappointment.

No one knew where the men were hiding. They would come out in the dark, fuck women and disappear by morning. Pregnancy was a stat being monitored, and it has been 0 for the past few years. Jennifer was the first girl to produce after a very long time and the first to reproduce eggs. What has changed? No idea.

-

In the hospital where Jennifer had laid her eggs, Jennifer was still recovering from her birthing ordeal. Nurse Nancy who was taking care of her, was getting horny just by imagining the wildness someone must have fucked her with to get this result.

She decided after work to go into one of the floor's storing male bodies. She was amazed by the size of the racks storing so many men. It was difficult to peek in the pods as they were so tightly racked and had so many cables. There was a constant breeze flowing through the room and a faint scent of perfume to keep the room fresh.

She walked past all the racks and entered another set of restricted doors. She was the Head nurse at the hospital and had clearance to all areas. There was a room that had a bed with one of the patients on the bed. The room was surrounded by all glass windows where the scientists observed from.

Nancy was amazed at how much the virus had changed the man. He was much taller and bulkier than an average man, almost the size of a bigfoot. His skin was red in color and densely filled with hair. His hand looked like it had some suction cups like design, and the most obvious thing was his dick standing erect at 10 or almost 15 inches. Nancy started to feel tingles between her thighs at this sight. She was tempted to fuck the body lying on the bed. It has been so long since she had sex. On the other hand, she attempted to resist the urge. It is not ethical to be involved with patients.

She spent at least 15 minutes contemplating what to do. She thought, "Fuck it, there is no one here." She forgot about the cameras monitoring the bed 24/7.

Nancy was wearing a tight white nurse uniform. It looked like she was wearing a white frock with a hospital sign printed over it. The frock displayed a generous look at Nancy's décolletage. She had well-rounded breasts that were perfectly fit her white lacy bra's. Her frock's top three buttons were screaming to be break free, showing peaks of her bra. If her boobs grew any more, the buttons would break free. The frock was short enough to show off her long-waxed legs with a really short hemline. She was not wearing any panties. Her frock was just long enough to hide her pussy. If she bent forward or sat down, access to privates were really easy.

She entered the room with the patient and read his card. The name was Ricky Johnson, a serial killer, and a rapist. He had been in Jail for 23 years and now in a coma for at least 10 years. "You are going to have a lucky day today," She thought. She sat down next to him and felt his body. She felt his face and slowly started going down his cheeks, chin, chest, belly, and then his dick. She starts to give it a rub in an up and down motion. Ricky, though in a coma, could feel her touch. He was starting to get excited. Its been way too long without a woman's touch for him.

She could feel that the dick was getting tighter if that was even possible. Nancy then sat on his dick and started to fuck; she used his dick as a giant natural dildo to pleasure her self. She varied the pace, sometimes slow and sometimes fast.

She was moaning loud as she the dick penetrated her deep.

In her excitement, she didn't realize, Ricky's eyes that were closed had now opened. It seems like the juices flowing from Nancy were being absorbed by Ricky's dick and gave him the needed strength and warmth to bring him back.

After pleasuring her self for at least an hour, with a final climax, Nancy got off Ricky and started to wear her long leather boots and button up her frock. She looked around in a hurry and saw there was still one was around, quickly fixing her hair, and started to run towards the door. Before she could reach it, she felt something grab her frock from behind. "Shit," Nancy spoke aloud.

He pulled her close to himself, wrapped his arms around her waist, and whispered in her ear, "We are not done yet."

Nancy was breathing heavily with fear of what this criminal had in mind. The monster flipped her around and kissed her lips. Starting with small little quick kisses and then longer and deeper kisses. Her screams muffled by the thick lips covering her mouth. He pushed her against the wall and started to kiss her again. This time Nancy was slightly less reluctant and kissed him back. His smelly dick was now rubbing against her pussy. His lips moved to kiss her cheeks, and then he slowly moved down to her neckline. Kissing her neck very gently and then suddenly very aggressively. His hands were caressing her butts. He slowly moved his hands through to her waist and then to her tits that were somehow still concealed behind her frock's buttons. He squeezed her tits gently and started to cup his hands around them and then pressed harder. A soft moan escaped her lips.

He moved his hands slowly towards her nipples and started to play with them. He was teasing her.

"Baby..please take my tits..they are yours". He instantly ripped her frock and sunk his face within her tits. He sucked her milk and was drinking more and more of it. Some of the milk was spilling, wetting her boobs. He drank from both tits.

Without any warning, he pushed her down and shoved his penis in her mouth. He fucked her mouth for the next hour filling load after load into her mouth. Nancy tried to eat as much as she could. He had his hands on the woman after decades and was loving it.

He picked her up and threw her on the bed. He kneeled on his knees and pulled her closer to him. He started to eat her pussy. He kissed her nonstop like an old lover. He inserted one finger and then a second and then finally squeezed a third. " oh shit, baby..too many...ohhhhhh...yess". He continuously fingered her at a variable pace. She was already wet and was getting more excited.

He slowly moved on top of her in a missionary position. His dick had managed to protrude her vagina. He pumped her pussy, slowly inserting half an inch of cock at a time. She spread her legs wide, welcoming the member. He pushed it back in this time with full force and started to pump it hard. "Ughhhhhhh...yes, take me, baby," Nancy screamed in ecstasy. Her grunts matched the pace of his thrusts.

He had his way with her. He was really enjoying fucking her. Nancy was cumming nonstop. There were times when he would chain her orgasms. Her body was vibrating, and her eyeballs rolled over with every cum. With each orgasm, her moans got loader "oh my ...YESSS..Harder...harder...yeuhgnnnnnnnn..ahhhhh.ohhh

...uhg...". She dug her nails deep into him in pleasure.

There was a pool of cum building all around her. Her moans continued, "Fill me up, baby, cum inside me." That was his exact intention, shortly a few seconds later, he busted inside of Nancy. She could his warmth flowing into her. She climaxed at this sensation as well. She had a major orgasm that lasted at least a few minutes.

He could cum just looking at her beauty all day. They hugged each other kissed each other while the juices were still flowing.

"Baby, I got to go for now before they come looking for me." Ricky was ignoring her, he was still hard, and his dick was still in her, and he was sucking her tits like a small baby. It looks like he was getting ready for round two. He laid on his back this time with Nancy on top. He started to pound again while still sucking her tits. " baby... ugh...yes...oh ...my...good...yes do me like that...oh...baby...stop", Nancy was in a puzzle.

He started to fuck her again, and even harder now, Nancy kissed his body and locked lips with her lover while he filled up her pussy repeatedly. He turned her over; she was on all fours. He went to her rear and inserted his dick into her ass this time. Nancy screamed in pain and also a pleasure. He was really stretching her wide. He was now fucking her anal. He unbuckled her bra and threw it to the side and placed his hands over her tits. His hands had suction cups that started to suck milk from her lactating tits while he pumped his member deep into her. "Oh baby, yessss..ughhh...milk me like a cow". She was surprised by how exciting anal sex could be.

Ricky was out of control; all the milk he had drank restored full energy to his body. His muscles were popping, and he was riding her like a mad bull. The bed was fully drenched with love juices, and yet Ricky felt like he was just getting started. He fucked her ass for another hour, flipped her on the back again, and again plunged his member deep into her pussy. It did not appear that Ricky was in any mood to let her go. After being ravaged for hours, one last cum and Ricky finally pulled out of her. Nancy needed some rest, and she knows if she stays near him, he surely will start to fuck her again. She was too exhausted even to stand up and fell asleep on his bed.

He started at her while she slept. He laid beside her and slept next to her as well. It was Sunday morning, and there was no one expected to come into the facility till Monday or Tuesday, giving him plenty of time with Nancy. After hours of nap, Nancy woke to Ricky's touch and kisses to her tits. He approached her lips, and they both laid there, smooching each other. Nancy got up of the bed, tried to put her bra on as quickly as she could. She cant hang around long here. He was staring at her well-hung tits that were bouncing back and forth back in their bra. He instantly unbuckled her bra. "Baby, I can't go again, I will get into trouble." Ricky continued to stare at her hot body. "I need to report back, baby," but he didn't answer.

She picked up her ripped frock and put it on. It no longer had any buttons to apply. Her breasts were peaking from the frock as he did give her bra back to her. He suddenly jumped for her access card. "Give me that, you won't need ... stop, what are you doing?" Nancy commanded. However, before she could finish, he destroyed the access card. "You are mine forever," claimed Ricky. There was nowhere to run. She was now stuck in a box with a serial killer and a rapist.

Ricky pulled Nancy into his arms and licked her tits. He ripped all the clothes she put on, and they were making out once again. He put her back against the glass walls, lifted her left leg, and plugged in dick in.

"Oh my baby, you are a hard one to satisfy..aren't you?" She asked.

Monday Morning, the doctors and scientists came in and found the moonlight still on. They later heard the grunting noises of Ricky and Nancy. Nancy's boobs were planted to glass, and he was banging her from behind. They were amazed at the breakthrough; how did he wake up? He has been unconscious for the last 10 years. They noticed Nancy was really exhausted and barely holding on. They shot a tranquilizer shot at Ricky, and in minutes he fainted on the bed. They pulled Nancy from the fall and wrapped her with blankets.

She was taken upstairs and given sunlight and was fed her daily nutrients.

****

Once Recovered, Nancy was asked to report back into the Lab. There were two doctors, Dr. Susana and Dr. Mona. "Please be seated, Nancy," Said Dr. Mona. "We watched all your activities, and I think we have a breakthrough. We need to know, though, do you come here and have sex to bodies on a regular basis Nancy?" she asked. "I have been here before to masturbate, but tonight was the first time I actually played with the patient's dick," replied Nancy.

That confirmed the doctor's theory. So, a combination of moonlight, perfume, and a woman's cum will possibly be needed to re-gain consciousness of all the males. Test results from Ricky indicate that the virus needs a woman's milk and cum to survive. The virus is not hurting women since these two resources are already in their body in abundance—males need to have sex to get closer to a woman. To keep the male bodies alive, they will need to mate non stop to stay alive and keep the virus alive; however, killing the virus is still a mystery. Still, progress is progress.

"One thing more," Nancy added, "The sunlight seemed to be hurting Ricky. It seems sunlight drains the energy from his body, almost killing him". She kept glancing at Ricky, who was up and was pacing from corner to corner. "So what to do with Ricky, send him back to jail?" asked Dr. Susana. Mona immediately replied, "Nah, women need some action out there, lets clean up this place and send some dicks back into the open. We have plenty to test with anyway. Plus, I don't want to be near a criminal".

Since Nancy technically was at fault going against hospital policy, however, she did help with research, so with doctor's recommendation she kept her job, however, was suspended for 3 months, and during that time she will take care of Ricky and guide him how to survive in the wild.

****

Ricky was discharged from the hospital. Nancy picked him up from the visitor's area around 8 pm just after the sunset. "You are still naked," added Ricky, common, let us do a quickie for the road. He immediately grabbed a few of her hair and pulled her face to her dick.

She started to suck his dick. He was squeezing her tits while she sucked and moaned "oh suck it, baby...just like that" as he was filling her mouth with all this cum. She moved to sit on his dick and started to ride it. Her car was rocking back and forth. She didn't have tinted windows; a group of girls was busy taking selfies from outside and posting it to Sextagram.

Ricky fucked her wild and sucked her milk through her ripped frock and with a bang filled her pussy. They both were sweating even though AC was on. She got up from his laps and went back to the driver's seat.

"Shall we go home?" she asked and started to drive.

Ricky looked around and was amazed at how the world had changed. Tall buildings, Fancy cars. Nancy drove a BMW 7 series. "I always dreamed of driving this shit," expressed Ricky, who had an expression of a child in a candy store.

"oh yeah...you have made a mess of it though," she replied with a smile.

It was a quiet drive back. There were lots of jealous ladies on the road that would have done anything to be in his lap. Nancy did not have any friends who were cops or security. Most of them were actually bar dancers. She called Stacey and Lucy to stay with her so that Ricky is always under supervision, and at least he will have two more pussies to invade. Nancy can't handle him alone.

"Oh, they are here already," said Nancy.

"Seems like you have invited company," added Ricky.

They entered her house and could hear moaning noises. Ricky searched for the room with the source of the noise and entered quietly. He saw Stacey sitting on top of Lucy's face and was grinding her vagina while fingering Lucy in a 69-style position. They were too involved to notice Ricky staring. Stacey then turned around and moved into the classic scissor position and started to grind. Lucy started to grind, as well. Both girls cummed hard. Ricky moved towards the bed and pulled Stacey using her hair off the bed and closer to himself. He plunged his dick straight into pussy and started to pump deeper. Stacey started to scream, but her screams were muffled by Ricky's lips that were literally biting and chewing on hers.

He grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her closer, plunging his member deeper into her. He was so tall that Stacey could barely keep her feet on the floor. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around him. Ricky, in turn, put her back against the wall and started pumping hard. She tried pushing, slapping the monster, but she was just a flower in the hands of a monster. Lucy slowly snuck out of the room as he fucked Stacey.

She ran down and found Nancy wearing torn clothing. "WTF is that monster doing to Stacey," asked Lucky.

"Oh, has he started already," asked Nancy.

"You brought him here. What were you thinking? He is a rapist and I don't know what else" Lucy questioned Nancy further.

"Relax. You will love it too. We will all have sex with him and keep him satisfied. He is the first to wake up from the virus." Explained Nancy.

"Until he kills us. I need sex but I need to be alive to do so." Lucy was not calming down and was worried about Stacey.

Stacey started getting wet with so much action. Her juice dripped from her body, some of it was absorbed by the cum hungry cock and rest ran down Nancy's bedroom wall. He then turned towards the bed and threw Stacey on the bed. He grabbed Stacey's head and pushed his dick into her mouth and started to pump. She never had anything so huge in her mouth before. He pushed it hard and deep and pulled out with the same force and repeated this pattern.

He pushed her onto the bed and lifted her hips, and started to bang her pussy hard. He was going fast and deep. The entire bed was rocking by the force of the giant. Stacey was screaming in pleasure. He filled both her holes several times.

It had been a few hours, and they were still going. "Are you sure Stacey is safe up there with him. That monster doesn't know when to stop," Lucy asked Nancy.

niaakash
niaakash
10 Followers
12