Fucktopia Pt. 02: A Secret Unveiled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niaakash
niaakash
10 Followers

"Why don't you go divert him?" Nancy suggested. "Wait, give me some time, let me make up my mind," Lucy replied in a hurry.

****

Back at the hospital, "The Eggs are hatching," Dr. Susana and Dr. Mona announced.

All doctors and nurses gathered around to see what would come out of a human egg. Slowly the eggs started to break, and little white hands with sharp nails emerged. Slowly, all the eggs started to break. Everyone was scared and yet curious about what would be the outcome. The first egg that first crack was now fully broken, there was a small baby within it, throwing her arms and legs playfully. Doctors confirmed it was a girl. She smiled at all the curious faces and waved like she was saying hello. Initially, she looked like a normal human child but only stronger. She was already able to walk, run, and grow wings at will and fly around. Once she was back down the wing merged with her back and was no longer visible. It seems like she had grown three inches as well.

All the eggs had hatched by now. Out of the 200 eggs, all girls. "Don't we have enough women already," claimed DR Juice.

niaakash
niaakash
10 Followers
12