Fucktopia Pt. 03: True Nature

Story Info
Origin story of how it all started.
2.4k words
3.69
3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niaakash
niaakash
10 Followers

**** Planet Xe'Far - 20 years ago - Earth time ****

Planet Xe'Far was under great turmoil as the war raged between the ruling management and opposition parties. Lives were being lost at an alarming rate to the point where the species were almost extinct.

The inhabitants of the planet identical to a virus on earth. The only difference is that the species can survive without a host just not reproduce. Multiple viruses can share one body, combine and mutate to show different symptoms. They can also change shape, size, or look at will. The planet did not house any other animals or any other species. The Xe'Fari they called themselves were alone on the planet.

Xe'Far was the 3rd planet in the Andromeda Galaxy with its sun. The conditions were very close to the earth. The only difference was that the size of the planet was double of earth.

Being a technologically advanced race, they did not need sex to reproduce. They used their DNA to produce more of their kind. They could produce millions of their kind in a year, however, being in a state of war had destroyed the majority of the machinery.

Being parasitic in nature guns and tanks were ineffective against the species. The war was mostly biological. Mas amount of biological gases were released in their air and food systems.

They communicated using signals emitted from their bodies similar to radio waves.

War proved to be futile, what is the point of gaining power when the entire planet had just a hand full of survivors. Food was scarcely available. They had about a month's supply left at least and that was not enough time to repair damages. The remaining would just starve to death.

The Xe'Fari needed a host to feed on and reproduce. Luckily their search database was still intact, similar to google, however, its database spanned several galaxies. This could understand the dialect of various planets including those of animals.

The earth seemed to be the closest planet with species compatible with the Xe'Fari DNA. It was still a year's travel before they could get to earth in their spaceship and with just a month's supply, they might not make it, however, it seemed to be the only hope.

***Earth - The year 2020***

It was a stormy day in Manaus, Brazil. Thick Dark clouds all over, thunderstorm, and weather warning issued throughout the city. Citizens were warned to work from home if possible and avoid the roads. Parts of the city were already flooded. Their spaceship avoided attention due to the weather. They crashed landed near what looked like farmlands.

All Xe'Fari survivors combined bodies to form a single entity having the size of a single atom. This had to be done to need the least amount of food to survive. However, now one they can no longer separate as the mind is one.

Crypto, the Xe'Fari leader, and the mind in control of the entity. He saw a house nearby and a possible host. Being almost starved, he was not sure if he could bind with the host.

***

Lucas was having his evening tea and snacks. The day had been a total waste, it had been raining all day and he had to salvage what was left of the crops. He was married to a beautiful girl Lana and had no children yet. They were a young couple wed only 2 years ago.

Crypto made is way to Lucas and entered his body through a wound Lucas got while on the field. Crypto quickly made is way through the blood veins and found a spot in his brain. He attempted to take control of his brain cells, but he was too weak. He was able to gather some strength with the help of undigested nutrients flowing in his blood.

During dinner that night Lucas seemed to have an appetite of an entire village. No matter how much he ate, his stomach kept rumbling for more. Crypto seemed to have moved from the brain temporarily and gown down to the vein entry to the stomach and was absorbing all the undigested food. Despite being such a small creature, he did demand lots of food.

Once Satisfied, Crypto returned to the brain and started taking over brain cells slowly. He started learning how the human mind works, likes, and dislikes of a human. He also learned that Lucas has not been active sexually due to the stress he lives with. That was something that needed to change if the Xe'Fari species were to grow again. He was able to take control of some of his brain cells to control his excitement.

Luna was not satisfied with her relationship with Lucas in bed, however, she didn't want to give up on him yet. It was not that he did not take care of her, he just did not give attention to her looks.

Lucas saw her in the shower dressed in bikini bottoms and couldn't help it but follow her. She spread her arms inviting him into the shower. He grabbed her hand and walked closer to her. He then suddenly pulled her into her arms. She could feel him growing big and hard as she stood so close to him in his arms. Luna slipped her hand into his boxers and started to give his dick a stroke. His erection seemed to get harder and larger as she stroked it. He turned his head towards her and started to kiss her warm lips.

She pulled her panty down and unhooked her bra and wrapped one of her legs around him giving access to her vagina and guided it in. She moaned as his hard dick made its way deep into her. He started to slow and then pushed harder and faster with each pump until he was all the way into the hilt.

Luna was shivering in excitement as she came repeatedly. Lucas sucked her tits as he fucked her hard. She moaned each time he thrust his dick into her. After an hour of sex under the shower, they both came one last time.

Crypto learned a lot about human psychology and how reproduction works. As the couple made love some of the cells, a part of him went into Luna's bloodstream and he was now able to invade her mind as well. The longer the fucked each other the more brain cells he was able to control. He learned that while humans are most vulnerable during sex and it's the best time to invade cells. This was Crypto's first experience of sex as well. The sensation through his own body could not simply be described in words. He felt like it was him who was fucking Luna and not Lucas. He could feel her warmth, he could feel each touch.

They passionately kissed each other as they moved from the shower to the bed. Luna fell onto the bed with her back facing the bed. Lucas bent down and started kissing her thighs, nibbling at times. Luna started to get excited again. He teased her by slowly approaching her vagina and moving away. She laughed in excitement each time he that. She pulled his face to her vagina. He licked her pussy while his hands explored her body reaching her tits. He grabbed her tits, squeezed her boobs, and pinched her nipple while eating her pussy. Her moans grew louder each time his tongue entered her body.

He stood up, spread her legs wide, and pushed his member into her. He pumped his dick very slowly at first and started picking up the pace. The entire bed was shaking as he fucked her hole.

Crypto wanted to test if he was now truly controlling Lucas. He instructed Lucas to pull Lana and fuck her against the wall. Lucas followed the instructions, he leaned Luna's back against the wall and placed his hands under her thighs for support, and continued to fuck her. He told Lucas to bite her tits, and he followed. Luna moaned in pleasure as Lucas fucked her and sucked her boobs.

Lucas moved back to the bed; this time Luna was on top of him in a reverse cowboy position. She was riding his dick hard. She moved in an up and down motion initially and then to a back and forth movement. They both were screaming in pleasure as she rode hard. He flipped her and moved to a missionary position and fucked her hard. He finished by shooting his load onto her tits as per the demand of Crypto.

Luna was in thought all morning. Lucas has been acting strangely since yesterday, he been eating a lot and has been either kissing her or fucking her not stop. It was nice yet still strange. She prepared breakfast for them both while he freshened up. He had bulked up in muscle and now no longer bothered wearing clothes. Lucas approached her from behind and grabbed her by surprise. He was still erect. She screamed in surprise as she wondered how he is still erect after fucking her repeatedly the whole night. Little did she know it was actually Crypto who was erect just by the thought of her.

She was wearing a pink nightgown that was slightly tight for her. Her breasts were mostly still visible and it was just long enough to hide her ass and vagina.

Lucas started to grind his member against her ass and started to kiss her back and neck. His hands were wrapped around her waist slowly moved to her breasts and started squeezing them. Luna placed her hands on his and guided them to her vagina. She wanted his fingers in her. She moaned as he stroked her pussy and slowly slid it in. He pushed one finger deeper slowly, then another finger followed by several fingers at one time. Her body fluids started to flow coating his entire arm.

He lifted her and sat her on the kitchen counter. She opened wide allowing his member into her. He leaned into her and started humping her hard as she placed one hand on his shoulder and the other on the counter for balance. she moved her hips to match his motion. Her nightgown straps were not able to hang on very long and opened up giving him a good view of her round tits.

He sucked her boobs so hard that they started to lactate. They seemed to have grown a little bigger on the last day to turning red as he squeezed with all high might. He planted his face in her tits and grunted loudly as he fucked her wild spraying his seed all over her.

Luna was really happy; she finally was getting the attention she desired from her husband. She was surprised by the sudden change but she didn't want to question it. She had a big smile throughout the day. She packed lunch and for the first time went to the fields to feed her husband.

Lucas was excited to see his wife bring him lunch. He was starving after working so hard. He immediately switched off his tractor and ran towards Luna. She was wearing a white tank top with a deep neck showing a nice view of her cleavage. She was wearing short black frill skirts with no undies barely hiding her ass. He hugged her tightly and they passionately kissed on the fields.

They sat under a big Brazil Nut tree offering a nice shade from the sun. The couple was a bit drowsy after enjoying all the Pork Chop sandwiches and Ground beef Taco salad. The food was nice and warm. They fell asleep while snuggling under the tree.

By the time the woke it was already dark. Luna started to leave but Lucas had other plans in mind. His hot wife and the environment were giving him ideas. He grabbed her hand and pulled her back into his arms. She resisted this time as she was not comfortable doing it out in the open, but his grip was too tight.

Lucas ripped her tank top in one shot and started sucking her tits. He would drink from one nipple then the other. His grip was starting to hurt her as she tried to stop him. He slapped her hard and pinned her to the ground. He pushed his member into her and started humping her hard covering her mouth so that no one heard her scream. He was turning into a sex-starved monster. All he wanted now was to fuck her.

She could feel that his dick had grown in the past 24 hours but how. What's happening to him. She knew it was not normal, however, she was enjoying being dominated in the fields. She stopped resisting and started moving her hips to match his rhythm. He too loosened his grip and started fucking more passionately. The fucked late into the night spraying their juices all over the sheet.

As they fucked each other Crypto slowly gained total control over Lucas. He would make them fuck, sleep, and eat as much as he wanted. He was able to control the sexual part of Luna yet she was able to keep her memory and was able to choose not to follow his order.

it didn't take time for Luna to get pregnant, along with Luna her female cousins, and her girlfriends were pregnant too. Even those who didn't have boyfriends. Luna doubted Lucas, he must have slept with them too. He did, he would go see them instead of working on the fields.

Another shock did not only do their babies get delivered in less than a couple of months, their babies were maturing at an alarming rate. The Xe'Fari matured really fast, they would reach peak age in a year from birth and stay that way till they die.

All the babies had a Xe'Fari in their bloodstream. A mix of boys and girls, they left their homes once matured. They were all under the control of Crypto.

Crypto was able to infect more and more of the human population by transferring blood into them by sex or by a fight. As humans with Xe'Fari traveled the world, more and more of the population got infected.

There were side effects though, men could not handle 24/7 erection and started to die off. Symptoms were different varying from person to person. The mind of a woman was much stronger and Crypto could not control it easily. Men were hornier by default and tended to cheat easily. Lucas being a farmer was strong and could handle it easily.

Crypto Lucas is now what he called himself. He was the leader of the pack and would send instructions to all males. The only instruction was to fuck any female possible and impregnate.

niaakash
niaakash
10 Followers