Fucktopia Pt. 04: Lord Crypto Lucas

Story Info
Lord Crypto declares Domination on Earth.
3.7k words
4.67
3.5k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niaakash
niaakash
10 Followers

***Earth - Present-day***

With the success of reviving Ricky, the Xe'Fari could now see a possible future of their kind. So far Crypto was able to control the minds of the entire population by replicating himself in each human's bloodstream. All newborn babies had a Xe'Fari in the bloodstream that was not a replication of Crypto. They would all grow up to be the new era of the Xe'Fari race.

***

Crypto Lucas deemed this to be the perfect time to declare himself the leader of this planet. It took him a while to completely control the women's brain but at last, he was successful. He sent instructions to every brain in the world and they all complied.

As a test Lord Crypto Lucas walked towards his wife Luna, as soon as she saw him, she bowed before him and kissed his hand. Lucas smiled with satisfaction.

He decided that the White House in the USA was the best place for his operations.

***

Little did he know that there was just one brain that did not comply. Crypto did not realize that a small part of him will work against him soon.

Jason had spent quite some time in his Laboratory figuring out the biology of the virus and its effects on him. He altered part of his DNA and re-injected it back into him. As he injected himself, Crypto had issued the code and conflict occurred in Jason's body.

He started suffering huge surges of pain in his body, he screamed, smashed objects around violently, and falling unconscious in his lab.

***

Crypto Lucas was prepping his leave but before that, a quickie with the wife would be a good time killer. He instructed her to leave what she was doing and come to him.

She was wearing a red sundress with no straps. She stood in front of him bowing forward giving a clear view of her cleavage. His member started to get hard. He moved his hand to the back of her head and pulled her towards his dick. She spontaneously grabbed his rod and put it in her mouth.

Luna's lips were widely stretched as she rocked her head back and forth, blowing his dick.

He pulled out of her mouth and pushed her to the couch and pulled her hips upward. Grunting while pushing his member deep into her anus.

Luna loved it when he was rough on her. She moaned each time he entered her body. He pushed an inch of his phallus deep into her with each thrust. She wanted him to keep fucking her like this. She wanted his big dick to destroy her. Her body was desperate.

Luna thrust her hips in the opposite direction. His dick was going in way too deep, but she still loved it. She was getting tired fast. Her body, overwhelmed with ecstasy, as she came repeatedly. "Angggghhhhhh, too much. "she moaned as she experienced another orgasm before her first subsided. Her body started to convulse, twitching with violent spasms.

"Aaahhh Goooodd! Aaahhrggg"

A 200 inch Stretched hummer limousine pulled into his farm driveway. It was black with all tinted windows. Two hot girls got of the limo, walked towards his front door, and rang the doorbell. They were both wearing short tight black skirts, button-up blouse with the top three buttons left open to give a nice view of their deep cleavage. Sarah was slightly shorter in height than Lisa but apart from that difference, they looked like twins. Lisa was not wearing any bra giving a very clear view of her pink nipples through her white blouse.

The two girls found the door open and walked in to see Lucas humping his wife who was now unconscious. The girls found the sight stimulating and were instantly turned on. They could feel their pussies getting wet, but this was not the time to get involved in an orgy. They bowed in front of Lucas and offered their tits and pussy in honor. Lucas smiled as he continued to fuck the woman.

Lucas grunted loudly as he sprayed his seed deep into her. He smooched her and sucked some milk off her lactating tits and then pulled out. Sarah and Lisa kept staring in awe as he finished.

The girls could not get their eyes off his hanging member.

"Shall we leave?" he asked the girls.

They picked his bag and ran back to the Limo opening the door for their master.

The Limo was furnished with two seats facing installed along the width of the car with a small table in between and a bar to the left-hand side with some champagne glasses and a mini-fridge.

The girls sat opposite Lucas with their legs wide open offering a nice view of their pussy and cleavage.

"Don't tell me we will be driving all the way to the States" asked Lucas.

"No, my Lord, you will be flying in a jet of Manaus International. It will be a three-hour drive to the closest international airport." Said Sarah.

"Will you be flying with me?" He asked

"My Lord, we are only to give you company till the airport. There will be more women on the flight to please you as you wish." Lisa replied this time.

"Excellent" claimed Lucas. "Sarah please come sit next to me. I am feeling lonely".

She sat close to him almost sitting on his lap. He moved his arm slowly from under her thighs to above her thighs and squeezed it hard. Gasping, her breathing getting heavier as his hand moved closer to her pussy. gasped again "Agh" as his fingers made a way through her labia. Sarah was turning red in embarrassment as Lisa smiled at her.

Sarah placed her hands on his and urged him to dig deeper. "Ughhh...yes..faster" she moaned.

Her breast nipples swelled at his touch. Her bra buckles already struggling to keep her tits in place, broke free, and dropping in her blouse. She pulled the bra from her blouse leaving just a piece of fabric between his lips and her massive boobs.

He switched hands allowing him to turn and move closer to her face. She felt the heat of his body as he leaned on her kissed her neck region. His teasing was driving her crazy. She was approaching her orgasm fast but he wanted to tease her more. He removed his finger slowly just as she was at the brink of her orgasm. He continued to torture her and denied her each time.

She could not resist anymore. With a sudden force, she stripped her skirt and moved to his lap, kissing Crypto Lucas all over. His dick was fully erect pointing upwards. She sat on his lap and pushed his member straight into her pussy.

She started to move up and down and her tits bounced violently following her direction of movement. The buttons on her blouse were bearly able to hang on and broke off. He was loving it that the woman was dominating him.

Lucas grabbed her waist and pulled her forwards bringing her tits closer to his lips. He nibbled at her nipples while his hand supported her movements. He started to move his hips pushing his cock deeper and deeper impaling the lovely woman in his laps.

This visual was turning Lisa on. She stripped off her clothes and started fingering herself as Sarah shuddered under the spasms of strong orgasms.

Sarah's eyes were opened wide and Her chest heaved with each deep breath as she was fucked senseless. He kept pumping her harder and faster, she was growing weaker with each thrust. Her orgasms lasting longer than the previous. She was not able to ensure such overwhelming pleasure much longer. Finally falling limp, with her feet and hands dangling freely. Lucas was fully charged and finished off spurting all of cum deep inside Sarah. She moaned loudly as she had one last orgasm before she fell unconscious.

Lucas discarded Sarah as if he were a child bored with his toy.

Lisa moved to the floor of the car and crawled towards Lucas. She gasped at the size of his snake as it stood fully erect. She kissed the tip of his dick and started to suck on his dick. She swallowed as much as she could and used her hand on the rest of his dick. It was a massive 12 inches long and at least 2 inches thick. Gagging on his dick, she took into an extra inch into her mouth with each blow.

Lucas grunted as she played with his dick. His grunted louder as she picked up the rhythm until he was shooting his load directly into her mouth. She drank as much as she could with the rest of the load ended up on her face. Her tongue snaked around his dick sucking his dick clean. She ran a finger over her face to clean up all the cum and licked her finger dry.

Lucas moved to the floor of the car as well and kissed Lisa on her lips. He held her face in his hands and kissed her deeper. He felt the softness of her lips and pushed his tongue deeper and played with her tongue.

Wrapping his arms all around her now he kissed her lips moving down to her neck, biting her neck at times then her belly. Meanwhile, Lisa's hand reached his dick and started to stroke it. They both moaned passionately.

Lucas started to play with her tits as well, nibbled them, squeezed, and pinched her nipples. The girl was loving the treatment their breasts were getting. It had been a while since she was in the arms of a man.

Lucas slowly moved from her belly towards her thighs, kissing then and then biting them, finally making his way to her vaginal cavity. Lisa's excitement building with each touch, she already had climaxed a couple of times.

He kissed her lubricated pussy and sucked any of the fluid nearby. He penetrated his tongue deeper as Lisa gasped at his every action. He ate her wet pussy for a while as his hands caressed her body.

Suddenly, he pulled his tongue out in a jolt, placed her legs over his shoulder, and pushed his phallus through her labia till he reached her cervix. He pulled out and pushed back in again even deeper this time. Her flesh felt nice, warm, and firm. She was really tight turning Lucas on even more. Spreading her legs wider, he lowered his upper body onto Lisa, kissing her sweet lips as he drove down even deeper.

She wrapped her legs around him and moved her hips to match his rhythm. Their breathing was raspy and harsh, bodies bathed in the sweat of passions. Tears of happiness flowed down her eyes as she was violated.

The entire car was shaking as he hammered her backside. It was at times proving to be very difficult for the driver to control the car. He moved his hands to her slender hips and pushed in even deeper. Lisa almost screaming in pain and pleasure as he violated her behind.

Sarah was fingering herself at the sight of him humping her partner. She too moaning loudly.

Lisa started to get tired of the intensity she was being fucked with. He roared like a lion as he filled her cunt with his seed. Lisa laid on the car floor exhausted.

Finally, he climaxed leaving a puddle of cum on the floor of the car.

They finally arrived at the airport. "I will walk through the terminal as a normal passenger," Lucas instructed the driver.

***

Lucas ordered for the worldwide revivals of the men. Hospitals staff were all ecstatic with excitement as they witnessed the revival of the men. Volunteers from all over the cities had arrived at the hospitals and were fucking the unconscious men or being fucked by the ones already awake.

"Aaaah, Ahhhhh, Ahhhh, aaaaahh, Aaanngggghhh," moans from all the girls were filling the corridors of the hospitals. It was like a buffet for the men, they would fuck one girl after another.

Things could have easily gone out of control with all the men leaving the facilities resulting in them venturing in the sun and dying off hence the hospitals dedicated all general wards that were enclosed and could be locked.

A lot of the girls were already pregnant and needed to be moved to the breeding unit. This was proving to be difficult as some of the men were trying to escape the enclosure. To keep them occupied a fresh batch of volunteers was needed. A team of security staff, nurses, and volunteers were sent each time. The job of the volunteers was to distract the men while nurses and security helped the pregnant out. The bigger the batch of volunteers the better. This time at least 50 women had to be moved to the breeding unit and there was a gang of men building up without any women. Luckily finding volunteers was not hard at this time.

They went in with nurses in the middle enveloped by the security and volunteers. All the ladies were from nearby offices wearing sexy clothing. They all had bulging melons ready to burst out of their dresses.

As soon as the door unlocked about 5 men tried to escape the room to find more girls and break free of the control bubble but were pushed back in by security and fell back onto the floor within the general ward.

Veronica was one of the girls in the group. She was wearing a really low cut short red dress hugging her body tightly with thin straps over both her shoulders being the only source of support. The dress offered a great view of her assets. Breathing heavily in excitement, she was looking forward to this experience after such a long time. Having sex with strangers was turning her on.

A 6 feet tall muscular man, called Ryan, finished ravishing a blonde on a nearby hospital bed. Her moans muffled being drilled in all holes possible.

Veronica looked around at the uncountable number of girls getting their pussies demolished on the hospital beds, some were on the floor while others being fucked against the wall. There were several puddles of cum slowly building. There were girls with a group of men while there were other men that had multiple ladies. Some girls laying unconscious while others sleeping.

Veronica was pulled into the arms of the man before she could further witness of the level of sexual intercourse going on in the room. He kissed Veronica passionately on her shoulders, breasts, and then her lips.

Veronica kissed him on his lips deeply while her hands played with his fully erect member.

She felt like she was being groped all over by uncountable hands. she felts a couple of fingers attack her pussy and some were up her anal. She gasped and moaned as she climaxed.

Jack pulled Veronica from Ryan and started to kiss her lips slowly inserting his tongue to feel hers, taking his time exploring her mouth. She felts lips around her breasts as well. It was the first man, Ryan, kissing her not too long ago. They were caressing her all over. Her excitement was building up was and was already about to climax again.

Ryan slowly unzipped her dress while kissing small areas of her back. Jack pushed Veronica's head lower as she bent forwards towards his hard throbbing member. He forced his dick deep into her mouth while Ryan pushed his member into her anal.

Veronica moaned in pleasure as her mouth and anus got filled to the brim with semen. She was barely able to stand, her legs shaking after being gang banged. This was just the beginning.

Ryan moved to the floor and lowered her slowly to his erect member, seating her in a cowgirl position, and started to rock his hips while Veronica matched his pace by moving her hips. She was steaming hot with all the sensations she was feeling all over her body. She was moaning loudly as her pussy she was being fucked by at least an 8-inch cock of the stranger.

Jack moved his dick towards her face and started to push it slowly down her throat. Veronica closed her eyes and took his member as deeply as she could. She was gaging at times but still tried her best to swallow more of it. He continued to fucker her face hard.

John moved to a kneeling position and pushed his dick hard into her anus.

"Anggggggg, ugngghhh...ughhhh...uhhhhhh ...hhhhhhhh" her moans muffled by Jack's dick but still very much audible.

Veronica was in pure ecstasy. She lost count of how many times she had been fucked and was no longer aware of who she was fucking anymore. The three men had repeatedly fucked her all afternoon and moved to a new girl once they were satisfied with her. She lost unconscious while being fucked and came back to consciousness and was being ravaged by another set of faces. It was almost impossible to get rest in this room. It was almost like these men were brainless sex machines fucking any women within reach until they were pregnant and drank their tits dry of milk.

***

Lucas was pleased with the attention he was getting at the airport. All security, staff, passengers bowing down to him walked through the Manaus airport. All the women wearing lovely clothing all very beautiful offering their pussy to him. He fucked the staff at the check-in counter, leaving them unconscious.

He walked through security with his dick still dripping some leftover cum. Seems like he banged the staff at security too

The entire airport was at a standstill with girls all over just staring at him in the hopes he would bang them. He moved towards the boarding gates.

Crypto Lucas boarded the flight to Washington DC. The crew bowed down to him in his welcome. The crew of girls all wearing a white button-up blouse and navy-blue skirts. None of them were wearing any undergarments.

Lucas had never traveled by air before and it was Crypto's first time to see the flying machine of humans. "How outdated," he thought.

He walked around all of the economy class meeting his cherished slaves. He had a lot of sex today already and was starting to feel hungry.

He approached the first-class cabin door of the flight; Samantha kneeled in the worship of the Lord and kissed the tip of his dick. He looked around the plane in amazement at how the rich separated themselves from the crowd.

"Welcome Lord Crypto Lucas," gestured Samantha getting back up on her feet.

Lucas smiled as he hugged her tightly.

He picked up Samantha in his arms and took her to one of the cabins built as a residence and closed the door.

"I am hungry" Crypto whispered in her ear.

"wait, Lord, I can bring you some food" Samantha suggested.

"No, I prefer something living" he replied.

Samantha was confused about what he meant by that. She still was horny and wanted to be fucked brainless but how was she his food?

Samantha's chest was heaving as she waited for his next move. An announcement was made to fasten seat belts as the flight taxied the runway.

He sat down, fasted his seat belt and Samantha sat opposite him fastening her belt as well.

"It takes so much time for you humans to travel, we will need to fix that" Lucas spoke looking out the window as they took off.

"How, my Lord," Samantha asked.

"Don't worry about that. It is not your problem, come sit on my lap and feed me your breast milk," he ordered and she followed.

"Aghhhhhh, oh, ouch...mhmmm..oh yes...my Lord your dick is being naughty". Lucas's dick could grow like a tentacle and find its way to its destination. He was already sucking her milk but milk is not as satisfying as meat.

"Wait my Lord...what are you doing."

"I am hungry, I want to feed right now," Lucas said with more authority and sunk into her tits, sucking milk like a newborn baby. He tentacle dick pumping her and was clawing parts of her organs and started to drink her blood.

She was feeling the pain of bleeding but was overwhelmed with excitement. "Ahhh...My Lord..yes..fuck me as you please...fuck me harder".

he ripped her blouse and skirt and went back to sucking more milk. His eye pupils turned red with power from her blood. His dick pushed deeper and deeper into her womb to her stomach.

"Ughhhh.yes.yes...oh...oh..my ..lord...too deep" moaned Samantha. The monster ravaged the woman hard. Fucking her to heart contents and then finally feeding off her body organs for strength.

Crypto was also re-united with the small portion of him that made it to her blood.

Crypto now was not only able to dictate his brain but manipulate human genes to turn into a stronger being. His hunger now growing not only for Sex but for milk, blood, and flesh.

The sun falling on his skin was now restoring his energy since he had Samantha's blood now mixed with Lucas. This was the first time the Xe'Fari fed on a human body and the level of strength gained was unimaginable. His muscles grew not only larger but tougher and his organs starting to transform as well. His heart rate dropped to only 30 beats a minute and he was feeling really light.

niaakash
niaakash
10 Followers
12