Fucktoy's Big Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
She's forced to perform for her captors.
3.1k words
4.18
324.4k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Fantasy is one thing, reality another. In real life, rape has little to do with sex and more to do with power and anger. It's not sexually gratifying for either party--the terror and pain of rape mean that the victim doesn't enjoy it, and the perpetrator often has a difficult time performing. In no way do I condone forcing someone to have sex, no matter what the circumstances. That said, what would be awful in reality can be titillating in the safety of our fantasy lives. This is meant as an exploration of my own rape fantasies, nothing more. I hope you enjoy it.

==================

I had taken self-defense courses. No, not the type where you punch and kick at a pretend attacker, shouting "NO! NO! NO!" but the kind where you're taught to be smart, not take stupid risks, be aware, and trust your instincts.

My instincts kicked in just a little too late to save me from my own foolishness, my stupid risk, my unawareness.

There were two of them, one that I noticed right before my heart started hammering, and one that was lurking, almost invisible, in the shadows near the van. The van was one of those utility types, with no windows and presumably no seats in the back. It was dirty and a little beat-up, and it was parked right next to my car. Stupid mistake one, I hadn't parked near a light or a well-populated exit of the mall. Stupid mistake two, I had waited until well after the other customers had left the mall before I'd finally wandered out. To compound these mistakes, I hadn't even bothered getting out my car keys or my pepper spray. And by the time I thought about it--when lurking guy number two made himself appear--there wasn't the time.

I still turned to run, especially when both of them moved toward me. But how fast can a girl in a short, tight skirt and high heels run? Not fast enough.

Guy number one, the taller of the two, grabbed me by the waist. His hands were rough, callused, and he was wearing a plaid shirt with jeans and a white tee underneath. There was stubble on his cheeks, and he wore a goatee the same light brown color as his shaggy hair. His partner, shorter but barrel-chested and more dangerous looking, had a darker complexion, curly hair, and was clean-shaven. He wore a dark green sweater and dark jeans. The look in his eyes frightened me, especially when he clamped a smelly rag across my mouth and nose. Then everything went black.

My head hurt when I woke up. I was lying on a bed in a room I'd never seen before. The ceiling showed rings of water damage. I slowly sat up and looked around. Dingy linoleum covered the floor. I found my shoes and slipped them on, the natural movement of my body and the chill in the air telling me that, while my skirt and blouse were still intact, my bra and panties were gone. There were two doors--one, ajar, led to a dank-looking bathroom, which I quickly made use of. The other door was locked. I returned to the bed, the only furniture in the room. My mind returned to my missing undergarments. How long had I been unconscious? What had happened?

As if in answer, an envelope was pushed under the door. I opened it up and found half a dozen Polaroids. The pictures were of me, unconscious on the bed in this room, at first fully dressed and then without clothes. I shuddered when I saw the last two--one, a close-up of my breasts, being fondled by the callused hands I remembered from the parking lot, and two, a close-up of my pussy, three unfamiliar fingers (belonging to the second guy?) prodding into my vagina.

Still shocked, I hardly reacted when the door swung open. "I see you're awake now," the dark, curly haired guy said with a sinister smile. "And you're getting an idea of what you're here for, Fucktoy."

Curly led me out of the room by my upper arm, squeezing it really hard. I tried to keep alert, knowing I might be offered a chance to escape at some point and that I had to be ready for it, but I was still fuzzy-headed from whatever had been on that cloth. Guy Number One, the taller one with a lanky build, was waiting in what I took to be the main room of the building we were in. The room was brightly lit, and, to my horror, completely encircled in cameras and camera equipment.

Curly shoved me into the center of the room. Apparently triggered by motion, the cameras began recording me.

"Take off your clothes, Fucktoy, and do it slowly," he ordered.

I shook my head no. "Please, please don't do this!" I begged.

Lanky decided to reason with me. "We're miles from nowhere. Nobody will here you if you yell or cry or scream. If you don't do what we want, we'll punish you. You'll only be here a few days at the most, and then we'll be done. So make it easy on yourself, Fucktoy. Take off your goddamn clothes."

Scared at the thought of being at their mercy for days, I began unbuttoning my blouse. My hands were shaking, I was so frightened. I slid the shirt off of my shoulders, down my smooth back. My large breasts hung firm and round from my frame, jiggling a little as a trembled. My nipples began getting erect in the cold air, plumping and becoming a darker pink than before. I unzipped my skimpy black skirt, pushing it down my shapley hips and long, slender legs, revealing the closely shaved blond bush between my thighs. I tossed my long, blond hair and glared at Curly, trying to look fierce even though I was terrified.

"Nice tits, Fucktoy," Curly sneered. "They look real, so either your mama was a hottie, too, or you found yourself a rich daddy who paid some big bucks to give his whore some quality big ones."

Lanky laughed. Then he told me, "Now I want you to squeeze those big titties, pinch those nipples, get them all hard."

I shook my head no. Curly said, "Last chance, Fucktoy. Give 'em a rub, or else."

I was not about to play with myself, on demand, in front of who knows how many cameras! I shook my head again and said, "No. I won't."

Curly smiled. He walked to me without a word and grabbed my left nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He pinched, hard, unrelentingly. The pain was like nothing I'd ever felt before, and it was radiating heat througout my body. My knees got a little weak and I began to sink to the ground.

"Oh, no you don't!" Curly laughed.

He put his arm around my hips, but tugged at my breast, so I was half-standing with my knees locked and my head pointed toward the ground. Curly took the supporting arm away, still holding my nipple in his right hand. Then he brought his left hand down across my ass--the highest point in my body in that position. I screeched and jerked away, but that made the pain in my nipple even worse, so I tried to stay still. Again and again he spanked me, until I couldn't feel anything from my backside except fiery hot skin, still stinging from his hand.

"Fucktoy, you'd better shape up. There's a lot worse for you if you don't!" he warned. "Now I think my friend here mentioned something about you playing with your tits. Why don't you give it a try now?"

He walked away, and I glared at him through the tears that were pouring from my eyes. Too afraid to defy him again, I ran my hands across my breasts, a little more gently across my throbbing left nipple than across the right. Massaging the flesh, I cupped and moved my tits closer together, then let them go quickly, so they bounced a little. I began rolling my unbruised nipple between my fingers, tugging and pinching it lightly. My back arched and my hips swayed a little as the sensation from my own fingers began to overshadow the pain I had just been in.

"Lay down on the floor," Lanky instructed. I did as I was told. "Spread your legs for your close-up."

For a second, I hesitated. The idea of being filmed that close, THERE, made me shiver. What would they do with these pictures? But obediently I slid my ankles apart.

"Now, Fucktoy, bend your legs at the knees and open as wide as you can. Hold back your cunt lips with your fingers."

Trembling, I spread my pussy open for him as he zoomed in with a hand held camera.

Curly said, "Rub your clit, Fucktoy." I found the little nub with my eyes closed, humiliated. Still, as I stroked my clit, I began to feel wholly different. My mind was shocked, horrified, and outraged, but my body... I could feel the sticky wetness between my legs.

"She likes it," Lanky commented. "They always do."

I could feel an orgasm building when Curly said, "Stop now. Get on all fours."

Wordlessly, I rolled over onto my belly, then pushed myself into position. My pussy quaked a little from all the pent-up tension, just begging for release. My whole body throbbed, either from tingling stimulation or from mistreatment. It was like every part of me was suddenly more alive, and held in limbo, waiting for their next command.

I fully expected to feel one of them enter me from behind, but instead, a collar was slipped around my neck, attached to a leash. Lanky blindfolded me as Curly tugged me into a kneeling position. The cold steel of handcuffs joined my wrists together behind my back. I could picture how I looked, naked, kneeling with legs spread, pussy open to the world, my hands behind me, shoulders held back, breasts jutting from my body. My leash was secured to something above me, so now I was as defenseless as I had been when I was unconscious, unable to move, unaware of what they would do next.

A cold splash of water slapped against my face, shocking me, making me cough. I shivered, chilled to the bone in that drafty room. Then I heard them leave. Time stood still. I wanted to sleep, but my legs were cramping and my arms ached from being bound that way. Every time my head nodded, the leash choked me and I woke up again. I had no concept of how much time had passed--ten minutes? two hours?--before they returned for me.

They unfastened the leash and my handcuffs, and walked me around the room briefly as sensation returned to my legs. We apparently wound up at a different place on the floor, for when they made me lie down, they were able to secure my arms and legs in a spread-eagle fashion using some sort of rope. Still blindfolded, I could nonetheless see what was coming. I heard two zippers and the dull thud of clothes dropping to the floor. I was afraid to speak, but I wanted to scream no. Instead, I bit my lip as I felt hairy legs brush my thighs.

One of them entered me with ramming force. I groaned with the pain of it--all the juices I had worked up earlier were gone, so his cock was brutally chafing me. He also felt huge, and my body was slow to adapt to the size of him inside me. For just a moment, he paused, then withdrew totally. Seconds later, he slammed into me, burying himself into my aching cunt until his balls slapped against me. I opened my mouth to squeal and felt the head of another cock awaiting me.

Before I could take a breath, the penis at my mouth plunged down my throat, gagging me as I tried to take it all in. The man in my pussy began drilling me, in-out, in-out, in-out, like a sped-up see-saw. The friction, at once painful, was also causing my clit to become enflamed, and I felt a familiar tension begin to surface. The man in my mouth grabbed ahold of my head and began fucking my face in earnest as I tried to breathe, mouth wide open but completely filled. I moved my tongue against the bottom of his shaft, pressing upwards, then releasing as the large dick slid in and out between my sloppy lips.

The rhythms of the two men suddenly lined up, each thrusting at the same time, and I was doing my best to meet their onslaught. The throbbing in my pussy intensified, then I came, my spasming cunt milking the man between my legs as he shot his cum deep inside me. I made a humming noise as the aftershocks of my orgasm subsided, and the man in my mouth shot his creamy jizz into my mouth. I swallowed every drop.

"Nice work, Fucktoy. The other boys are gonna like you."

That was Curly, I was sure of it. And by the nearness of his voice, my mouth was full of the salty-bitter taste of him. I didn't say anything. After the fucking they had just given me, I could picture what would happen with "other boys" around. And if I protested, I was sure to be punished again.

I heard something being dragged to the middle of the floor, somewhere to my left.

Curly said, "We have a little more work to do in you tonight, in preparation for tomorrow's festivities with the whole group. But we're sort of spent. So we're going to untie you, and you need to get us hard again so we can finish up. You have five minutes, and if we're not ready then, we'll punish you until we are ready to go."

He came over and unfastened my wrists and ankles, then took off my blindfold. I struggled to my feet. Curly and Lanky were sitting on folding chairs near me, both of them completely naked. For all the differences they had in appearance, naked they looked almost alike--sheer walls of muscle, their flaccid dicks as big as any I'd fucked before. I couldn't imagine how big they'd appear hard!

"Now it's more like four minutes, Fucktoy," Lanky reminded me.

I was a little at a loss as to what I should do, but I realized that if I didn't come up with something quickly, I would be in big trouble. I began to dance, gyrating my hips, legs held wide apart. Moving closer to them, I bent over, so the huge white globes of my breasts hung down in front of them. I cupped my tits in my hands, roughly massaging them as I locked eyes first with Curly, then with Lanky. Standing again, I licked my lips as suggestively as I could, slowly taking the pink tip of my tongue from one side of my mouth to the other. I could see that they were, indeed, getting hard again, but not quickly enough.

Turning my back to them, I shook my ass in their faces, then bent over, legs as wide as I could get them, so they could see not only my round cheeks, but my asshole, my gaping pussy, and my swollen pussy lips. A trickle of my juices mixed with cum slid down my leg, and I caught the stream with my fingers. Standing and turning again, I faced them, licking the mixture off of my hand. Then I slipped my hand back down across my body, teasing my nipples briefly, sliding into the juncture of my thighs. I slipped two, three, four fingers into my pussy and pumped them in and out, moaning and humping for a few seconds. I rubbed my breasts with my sticky fingers, pinching and teasing the nipples until they stood out from my tits over half an inch, and I flicked the firm mounds with my hands, making them jiggle and bounce. Grabbing one large orb with both hands, I squeezed it out as far as it would go, then bent my head. I lolled my tongue around my nipple, then bit it lightly, then licked all of the sex juice off of it. As I brought my head away from my first breast, I looked at them. They were both rock-hard, with cocks standing at what had to be a full 10 inches apiece. I started on my second breast, but they no longer wanted to wait.

Curly laid on the ground and pulled me on top of him. With as little warning as before, he simply forced his enormous dick into my cunt, grabbing my hips and pulling me down as he thrust into me. My pussy wasn't dry and tight like before, but still the first several thrusts hurt as my cunt adjusted to the tremendous girth of his cock.

Lanky appeared in front of me, holding his cock out for me to take in my mouth. I did this greedily, without any of the hesitation I'd had the last time. Instead of fucking my face, he had me do the work, running my tongue all over his big, hot shaft, getting it soaked with my saliva. I also began bucking up and down on Curly, the thickness of his cock stimulating my clit once again. Lanky moved out of my line of sight, so I braced my arms against the ground, fucking Curly as hard as I could. Curly still had his hands on my hips, but I felt a second pair of hands spread the cheeks of my ass.

"Oh, no! No, don't!" I moaned, still thrusting.

I felt a thumb push against my asshole, probing it for a moment before being replaced with something much bigger. I tried to stop my downward thrust, but it was too late. Curly helped slam my virgin ass down the long, thick rod of his friend, and I screamed. I felt like I was being skewered on these two cocks, the one in my backside threatening to tear me in half. But they kept their unrelenting motion, and soon I was humping back against them, the backdoor action feeling better and better as the other huge cock rubbed my clit. I felt the dick in my ass shoot fiery hot liquid, and suddenly I was cumming, too. The cock in my pussy reacted to the spasms of my cunt and asshole, and then I was dripping with the cum of both men. Lanky pulled out of my ass with a pop, and Curly lifted me up and all but tossed me aside.

"You're quite a ride, Fucktoy."

To be continued...