Fueled Again: Brotherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree with Brett." She said softly. Brett looked at Greg and grinned showing his teeth then stuck out his tongue.

"Are you ... a good kisser?" He asked, his eyes locking on Amanda's and holding her attention. She licked her lips expectantly. She felt her breathing speeding up in response to his question. The sexual tension in the room was almost stifling.

"I would like to think so." She said finally. "You?" He reached out and touched her arm lightly with his fingertips.

"I have been told so, yes." Brett, not liking where this was going without him, interrupted.

"I have been told the same, only I have been told that I'm better at it." Greg looked quickly at him.

"Who told you that?" He asked, believing that Brett was making that up.

"Shelly Goodwin." Brett said without hesitation.

"She's a liar." Greg retorted.

"No, she told me ..." Amanda held up her hand.

"Hey!" She said. "I think I can settle this for you." The boys looked at her. She smiled and then Brett smiled.

"I'm game." He said. Greg was hesitant. He wasn't sure he wanted to know really but agreed anyway. He got up off the chair and held his hand out for Amanda. She slipped hers into his and he led her to the living room where he sat down on the floor and pulled her down. Brett followed.

"Wait! Why do you get to go first?" He asked. Greg thought a moment then pulled a coin out of his pocket.

"We'll flip for it." He said. Amanda sat there smiling nervously. How exciting was this? She'd never done anything like this before but with these two sexy men, she couldn't stop the flood of desire that washed through her as she waited for them to decide who would go first. After the toss of the coin, it was decided that Brett would go first. Greg took that as the advantage being as she would absolutely forget about Brett's kiss once he got his chance at her. Brett licked his lips and then knelt down in front of Amanda. He pulled her into his arms and leaned towards her. Pressing his mouth on hers lightly at first, he pushed her backwards until she lay on the floor underneath him. His lips moved over hers sensually, his tongue slid out of his mouth and into hers. She took it willingly. He moaned softly as she pulled the band that held his hair behind his head and let it loose. She ran her fingers through his hair and scratched his head. Greg sat watching, tensely. He couldn't stand hearing Brett moaning while kissing the girl he was aching for. He would just have to make it good when it was his turn. He felt himself stiffening as he watched. Before long, Brett pulled back and sucked Amanda's bottom lip until it stretched then let it go. He sat up and turned to Greg.

"You ready, Bro?" Greg was ready all right and from the looks of it, Brett was ready for more! Amanda's blood raced through her veins as Greg took Brett's place and lay down next to Amanda on the floor. Before the kiss, Greg ran his fingers down Amanda's face to her chin and then tilted her mouth upwards to meet his. He was warm, soft and inviting. She slipped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He ran his hand down her neck to her shoulder and then down to her waist. He slid his fingers up her shirt and ran his hand up her belly to cup her breast. Pulling her bra up over it, he touched it lightly with his palm feeling her nipple stiffen beneath his hand. Amanda moaned deep in her throat and Greg squeezed her breast and then tweaked her nipple. He ran his hand back down her side to her hip and then down her leg. She lifted her knee and Greg rubbed her thigh through her jeans and then slid his hand under her thigh. She felt his finger tips brush her crotch through her jeans and it sent shock waves through her body. Brett sat and watched this as though he was watching a porn video. He was getting heated and needed to unzip his jeans to stop the waistband from pinching his hard on. He reached down his pants and pulled his huge dick upwards. He lightly stroked it while he watched the kissing that was going on in front of him. Greg unsnapped and unzipped Amanda's pants and slid his hand down them and around her hip. Brett moved over to Amanda's other side and began to pull down her pants over her slender hips. He removed them and tossed them aside. Greg moved over slightly so that Brett could position himself over her legs and slid her panties down and then off. Greg reached under her shirt around her back and unclasped her bra. As Brett ran his fingers up her legs from her ankles to her knees, Greg broke suction with her mouth and lifted her shirt over her head and slid her bra off her arms. Greg kissed her again and then moved down to her neck, kissing, biting and sucking. Brett moved his fingers up her thighs slowly and teasingly, pushing them apart and he moved. She spread her legs for him as Greg worked his mouth down to her nipples. At the same time she felt Brett lightly running his fingers up and down her now very slippery pussy lips, Greg sucked a nipple into his mouth and, first chewed on it, then he licked it, all around it and then sucked gently. She groaned and her eyes rolled back into her head as Brett slid the first of his fingers inside her hole. He pulled the finger out and then slid it back inside. Moments later he added another one and then another one.

"Oh God ..." She panted. She wasn't sure how much of this she could stand! Greg sat up on his knees and undid his pants and pulled them down, exposing a huge, throbbing cock. Amanda grabbed onto it and began to stroke it lightly. "Bring it to me." She ordered. Greg slipped off his pants and then knelt by her face so she could suck his cock into her mouth. Brett knelt lower and began to lick her thighs tantalizingly. As she took Greg into her wet mouth and licked him she moaned as Brett slid his tongue all around her pussy but not where she wanted it. He knew exactly how badly he was teasing her and enjoyed it immensely. Finally he slid his tongue inside her lips and stroked her clit softly. She lifted her hips off the floor and pressed herself into him sucking harder on Greg as Brett brought her to the cliffs or orgasm. She nearly bit Greg as Brett plunged his tongue deeply into her and then stroked her clitoris faster pushing her into the orgasm abyss. She cried out and rocked her hips. Brett held her tightly to him until he felt her settle and relax. He then got up and patted Greg on the back. He hooked a thumb behind him and Greg, knowing what he wanted, moved away from Amanda's head and positioned himself between her legs. Brett lowered his cock to her mouth, seeing he had little drops of Jupiter on the end of it, licked it and tasted him. It was highly erotic. She licked his dick and then sucked him into her mouth. Seeing that this position wasn't going to work as well as he would like, Greg pulled Amanda up by the hands and then picked her up. He carried her to his bed where he lay her down at the end of the bed and pulled her legs up and held them with his arms. Brett stood by the side of the bed where Amanda could easily gain access to his cock and she resumed her suck job. Greg slipped his dick into her opening and heard her moan audibly. He smiled and then slipped it in all the way. He pulled her closer to him and drove himself deep within her. As he brought himself closer to orgasm, her sucking on Brett's dick became more urgent. Brett threw his head back and groaned.

"Oh dear God, I wanna cum." He said loudly. She told him to go ahead. He fucked her mouth, moving his hips back and forth until he exploded. He pulled out of her mouth and came all over her face. She sucked at him as he shot his load. Greg came moments later onto her belly. He grabbed a box of tissues and she wiped her face while Brett flipped her over onto her knees and entered her from behind. Greg waited patiently while Brett had his turn, sliding himself in and out of her well-lubed pussy until he came again on her back. The boys looked at each other and Brett raised his eyebrows. Greg smiled.

"Well, Jesus, that was fun!" Greg said. "But look at you ... what a mess. I'm so sorry!" She grinned at him.

"I'll bet you are." She said.

"Oh, no, I am! Brett .... go run the shower will ya?"

12