Fugitive Wife

Story Info
A bounty hunter, killer, and blood diamonds; bad mix.
8.6k words
4.59
57.5k
59
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

When you have only street smarts, and no academic credentials whatsoever, there is a real dearth of high paying jobs that are open to you. However, I do have something else besides street smarts going for me - I'm six three, two forty pounds, can bench press 450 pounds, and have a year's training in Brazilian jujitsu. Perfect qualifications for a bounty hunter/soldier of fortune. The only problem, at least for me, with bounty hunting is that it is either feast or famine - plus I don't handle money real well.

When some really sketchy looking guys were willing to front me $50,000 for a job I suddenly forgot how low-life they looked and seriously considered it. It seems that some diamonds that they owned had been stolen.

"Why not go to the cops?" was my obvious question.

"No cops Rick man; you do job for us or not; when diamonds come back, we add $200,000 more," a really ugly big guy who didn't speak English real well said as he waved a stack of hundreds that he swore amounted to fifty grand.

"OK; let me know what you know about who might have taken them," I replied after I counted out the dough.

"Bad people. Jimmy Grant and three-four thugs he work with," was the reply.

"If you already know who took them why not get them yourself?"

"No one - mean every one - scare shitless of Grant; why we ask professor like you, Rick man."

"You mean 'professional?'" I chuckled.

"Yeah - professor like you," the big ugly guy responded.

"OK - but I also want expenses since I have to hire a computer dude to do some research and get my SUV all tricked out."

"How much?"

"Probably another $25,000; I'll take $5,000 now for my research, non-refundable," I said counting out 50 hundreds and then handing the rest of the stack of C-notes back to the big ugly dude. "I'll know by tomorrow if I'll take the case, in which situation you give me the other $70,000 down payment."

"Deal. Give to you next day - get to work, Rick man," the big ugly guy replied, handing me a card with two cell phone numbers and an email address on it, as he and his two grungy little buddies scurried out of the barn that I used for my office with his cash stuffed in an oversized fanny pack.

I had my computer-geek cousin Bertram find out everything about Jimmy Grant that he could. Bertram is socially inept - hell, he probably got the shit kicked out of him at school every day with a pussy name like "Bertram" - but really good with computers. He loves me because I treat him like a hard-ass rather than the pussy that he is, and call him "Hot Shit" instead of Bertram.

"Here's four grand, Hot Shit. I want everything there is to know about Jimmy Grant and his associates by ten tomorrow morning," I told Bertram in his mother's - my aunt's - basement, keeping $1,000 of the non-refundable advance for myself for my trouble.

Bertram's eyes got as big as saucers -with that cash he could involve a few of his geek buddies and if he worked all night - which he loved to do since he had no social life - could get it done. "Sure Rick, you bet; see you at ten a. m." he virtually giggled he was so bubbly.

When I went to Bertram's lair the next morning at ten to ten he, and one of his giddy geek buddies, had a whole ream of stuff for me. I didn't like what I was reading. Jimmy Grant seemed to be one hard-nosed son-of-a-bitch. Although he was good-looking, he had evil eyes and a permanent snarl on his face, had skidded around the law beating raps his entire life, although there was an outstanding Nebraska petty theft warrant, and more importantly, one for armed robbery. He also associated with four big ugly mother-fuckers who looked like they ate nails for breakfast, and all of whom seemed to have a fascination with guns, and one of which had an outstanding Nevada warrant for assault, and two had outstanding Oregon warrants for extortion, as well as long criminal records.

"Where'd you get all this great stuff, Hot Shit?" I asked Bertram as I was leafing through it.

"I got my sources, got my sources," he giggled, mirrored by his little geek buddy.

After twenty minutes I was pretty sure that I was going to decline the diamond-retrieval job when I came across something that might change my mind. "Who the fuck is this?" I asked Bertram, pointing to the photo of a woman hotter than a Carolina Reaper chili pepper (if you don't know what that is, look it up; this ain't no Scientific American article).

"Grant's main squeeze," Bertram chortled.

"Got any other photos of her?" I asked.

"Thought she might interest you," he chortled again, pulling out two 8 x 10 glossies from the bottom of the sheaf of papers.

I've had my share of pussy, but given my lack of sophistication and intellectual acumen most of it has been low to medium class pussy. The woman in the photos was the highest class pussy that interested me that I had ever seen (prissy pussy isn't my thing; I go more for the Gina Carano and Ronda Rousey types). Some college dude probably wouldn't go for her looks, but she looked perfect to me.

She had jet-black shoulder length hair, black eyes, a gorgeous face made up in a slutty manner, and what appeared to be a couple of half-inch scars on it. In the most cock-inflating photo she was dressed in Daisy Duke shorts with a bare midriff and skimpy top which highlighted her big tits. He legs were long - hell they looked six feet long, and muscled, as were her arms. With low heels on she was as tall as Jimmy.

"How big is this Grant guy?" I asked Bertram, hoping that he didn't see that I had tented my pants.

"Six one, one ninety," Hot Shit shot back.

That would make her, without heels, about five eleven to six feet tall, one hundred thirty five to one hundred forty pounds. I could already taste her cunt on my tongue.

"What's her name?"

"Don't know her real name - Jimmy calls her 'Killer Bambi.'"

"Did you hack into Grant's credit card and bank card and cell phone activity?" I asked Hot Shit while still mesmerized by the photo of the bitchin' broad.

"Got is all right here? And the cell phone data for his main stooge, Bret James, too," he snickered, reaching for another pile of papers.

By noon that day I met with the big ugly dude - finally got his name, Chan Chan, reallcutesy, huh? - and accepted his $70,000 advance. My SUV was already being modified in a buddy's body shop, including by adding totally run-flat tires. After getting the money and some more contact information from Chan I went to my arsenal and picked out the pieces that I needed, with plenty of extra ammo.

***************

Since Jimmy probably was certain that he was stealing from crooks and not legitimate business men, he wasn't as careful as he should have been. I trailed him to a cabin in the badlands of South Dakota less than twenty four hours after starting after him. Using illegal cell phone tapping equipment that Bertram had scored for me about eighteen months back, I knew that he, his four thugs, and Killer Bambi would be there for another two days or so while he made arrangements to fence the diamonds. I started planning.

When in late afternoon two of the thugs went into town, probably to get some food, I decided that the time was right. I snuck up to their cabin and heard, and partially saw, Jimmy and Killer Bambi fucking up a storm in a bedroom with the other two goons playing cards and with the radio blaring away, obviously to cover up the sounds of fucking. I busted into the cabin and told the thugs not to move. They had other ideas and reached for their handguns. I shot both of them in the head with my suppressed signature .45 ACP Korth Classic (you'll have to look that one up too - a hint, though; it may be the most expensive handgun in the world). I didn't want to kill anyone, but these were bad dudes and I wanted even less for me to be killed. After I shot them I policed my brass and cursed that I'd have to install the backup barrel for my Korth so the slugs in the crooks heads could never be traced to my gun.

I listened at the door to the bedroom while Killer Bambi was swearing a blue streak and the bed springs were getting a real noisy workout. I burst in on Jimmy and Killer Bambi as she was riding him cowgirl and he was fondling the most fabulous tits that I had ever seen. I Tasered him with a maximum charge - which sent a jolt into Killer Bambi too. He was rendered inoperable, but Killer Bambi wasn't.

Killer Bambi attacked me kicking, swinging, and screaming. Shit she was tough to deal with not only because she was vicious and strong, but because I was more interested in watching her tits flop than fighting her, and there is no way that I was going to hit that gorgeous face even if it was contorted in anger. After receiving a few blows I finally was able to take my eyes off of her tits for a few seconds and when the opportunity was right got her in a rear naked choke hold with my left arm careful not to squeeze hard enough to really hurt her. Then with my right hand I pulled out a syringe from my pants pocket, removed the cap with my teeth, and injected her with a knock-out drug. She was limp in less than two minutes.

I tied-up, gagged, and blind-folded naked Jimmy before he started gaining awareness. Then I looked around the cabin and found the container of diamonds within ten minutes - they didn't hide them well. I then dressed the limp Killer Bambi with just a loose-fitting top and shorts (it was summer) not being able to resist licking her nipples and cunt as I did so, and gathered up everything that I thought were her clothes and put them in a suitcase that was in the bedroom. After I carried the suitcase and diamonds into the back of my SUV and locked the diamonds in a fire and explosion-proof lockbox, I put her purse on the front passenger's seat.

I drove up to the cabin's front door, retrieved Killer Bambi, threw her over my shoulder, and then handcuffed both of her wrists to metal bars in the back seat of my SUV that were designed for that purpose.

As I drove away I made a couple of calls. The first call, with my regular cell phone, was to Bertram as I held and viewed two driver's licenses from Killer Bambi's purse. "Hey Hot Shit, you really did good with that information you got me. But I really need you to follow up. I'm holding two driver's licenses with Killer Bambi's photos on them. The first is a Nevada license in the name of Barbara Gaines, #xxx-xx-xxx. The second is a Nebraska license in the name of Jillian Brooke, #xxxxxxx. Try and find out if one is legit, and if there are any outstanding warrants."

"Got it Rick. Anything else?" Bertram asked.

"Yeah; continue to keep tabs on Grant's cell phone and credit cards, and starting tomorrow morning, every few hours check the South Dakota State Police incident reports to see if they've filed one about the 911 call I am about to make for the cabin at the end of Rural Route 387."

"You know that I'll have to hack into The State Police database and that's illegal, don't you?" Bertram giggled.

"I told you not to tell me shit like that - just do it."

"I'll have to use a buddy's equipment - could cost another $500."

"Just do it Hot Shit it's worth 500 bucks to me," I said in exasperation, then ended the call.

The second call was with a burner phone to the South Dakota State Police using a voice modifier app. "A concerned citizen here. If you want to find Jimmy Grant who has an outstanding warrant from Nebraska for armed robbery; you can find him at the cabin at the end of Rural Route 387. Caution is advised, he's armed and dangerous;" then I terminated the call.

By the time that I reached a rural motel with a rear hidden from a view of the road, and rented the end room, Killer Bambi was coming to life. I didn't want to give her any more knock out drug in case it had a bad effect on her. She was still groggy when I carried her into the room that I had rented and cuffed her to the bedpost.

My cell phone rang; it was Bertram.

"What's up Hot Shit?" I asked.

"He, he - I'm sooo gooood," he cackled.

"I know - that's why I call you 'Hot Shit.' Now stop patting yourself on the fucking back and tell me what you found out."

"Well Jillian Brooke is Killer Bambi's real name, and there is an outstanding Nebraska warrant for her issued the same day as Jimmy Grant's for the same offense, the petty theft one. She does not have one for armed robbery, or anything serious."

"I'll give you a big sloppy kiss the next time that I see you Hot Shit," I chuckled.

"I'd rather have another 200 bucks Rick I ain't no homo."

"I'll wire it to your account. Email a copy of the warrant to my phone. Also, keep yourself available because I think that there are going to be a few more surprises associated with this case; and remember to keep checking up on Grant and the State Police," I said just before terminating the call.

**************

I knew that the knock-out drug that I had given Jillian - which I chose to call her instead of "Killer Bambi" - would make her dehydrated. I got a bottle of water and put it to her lips. She was groggy, but thirsty, and kept sipping until all twelve ounces were consumed.

After I brought her suitcase, and one for me, in from my SUV she was almost completely awake, even though based upon her voice her throat was still dry. "Who the fuck are you, and why did you Tase Jimmy and kidnap me?"

"My name is Rick Carlisle, I've been hired to recover the diamonds that you stole, and I took you with me for two reasons."

"Yeah! What reasons?"

"The first reason was to get you away from Jimmy since the South Dakota Police will be picking him up - if they haven't already. The second reason is - after I return the diamonds - to turn you in on your outstanding Nebraska warrant."

"You a bounty hunter?"

"Yeah."

"You must be really hard up to bring in someone charged with petty theft in the wasteland that calls itself Nebraska. Plus, you must really be corrupt to work for a fucking Chinese Gang."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Are you really that fucking stupid? You don't know who we lifted the diamonds from? The Long Zi Group!"

"Say what?"

"You stupid fuck, you probably don't know that they're blood diamonds either, do you?"

I had to admit, Killer Bambi - that is Jillian - had shocked the shit out of me.

"You mean to tell me that Jimmy was either brave or stupid enough to steal from an organized crime unit?"

"He'd had two previous run-ins with them that didn't go so well for Long Zi. They are scared shitless of him; I'm betting that's why they hired you."

I did remember Chan telling me that his people didn't want to mess with Grant themselves. "Did he kill Long Zi members?" I asked her.

"How fucking stupid do you think that I am? I'm not saying any more," Jillian replied with an acerbic tone. After a pause her tone changed. "I need to pee."

"OK; but we need to have a talk first," I replied, pulling up a wooden chair from a small desk close to the bed that she was handcuffed to. "I have no intention of harming you, but it may be a while before I can turn you in to the Nebraska authorities. When we are in public I would prefer not to handcuff you but if you try to escape I will and if anyone questions me will just show them the warrant. If I find that I can trust you not to escape I not only won't harm you, but will treat you well."

"What does that mean - you're going to do me a favor by fucking me?"

"Actually, Jillian, despite the fact that I think that you are the sexiest woman that I have ever seen in my life we will NOT be fucking unless you beg me to," I responded stone-cold serious in tone, although of course hoping that it would occur.

I was surprised to see that my words startled her; they weren't quite what she expected.

Without any further words being exchanged I carried a hammer and nail into the bathroom, nailed the old wooden window in a position where it was just cracked a few inches, undid her cuffs, and with a sweeping arm gesture motioned for her to enter the bathroom. She closed the door and I sat outside of it in the chair.

When she came out she said "I feel filthy. I want to shower. Did you bring my clothes with us?"

"In your suitcase, I said pointing to it."

Jillian rifled through her suitcase, found a bra, some panties, some shorts and a top, then looked me in the eye. "Since I was naked when you found me, how did I end up with these clothes on?" she asked, motioning to the pair of shorts and top - no undergarments - that she had on."

"I dressed you - which is one reason why I know that you're the sexiest woman that

I've ever seen in my life - by a longshot!"

She almost smiled before she regained her composure and sashayed into the bathroom with her new clothes.

Before she closed the door I said "I'm going to be right outside our room making a call. Don't exit the room or try anything else funny - I want this to be easy for both of us."

She didn't respond, but I knew that she had heard me.

I may be a stupid shit, but I didn't know what "blood diamonds" were, and had to find out. Another call to Bertram was in order. As soon as I heard the shower start I went outside, and seeing no one else around called him again.

"Hey, Hot Shit; I got something else for you."

"Shoot, Rick."

"What the hell are 'blood diamonds?' Jillian says that's what the ones they stole from Chan are. Also, see what you can find out about the Long Zi Group - she says that Chan is a member of that organized crime family."

"Fuck, Rick; what have you gotten yourself into?" Bertram quizzed.

"Never mind; just find out the answers and call me back as soon as you do."

Soon after I walked back into the room, Jillian exited the bathroom, dressed in her new duds. Despite the fact that she had wet hair, she looked stunning. My eyes must have popped out of my head because after she stared at me staring at her she quipped "From the look on your face you are going to rape me, aren't you asshole?"

I regained my composure. "Sorry if I was staring, Jillian. I definitely will NOT be raping you." After than statement I started talking about where we were going to go for dinner, and what she liked to eat. We had a basically normal conversation for a few minutes, and then my cell phone rang. It was Bertram.

"I have to take this call, Jillian. Do I have to cuff you to the bed, or will you swear that you're not going to try to do something stupid and try and get away while I'm on the phone outside."

"You mean that you'd believe me?" she asked with true puzzlement in her voice.

"Yes," I matter-of-factly replied.

"No need to cuff me," she flatly responded.

I took Bertram's call outside. "Whatcha got?"

"I got info about blood diamonds; I'll get the Long Zi stuff later today."

"Shoot!"

"Blood or conflict diamonds is a term used to refer to diamonds mined in a war zone and sold to finance an insurgency, an invading army's war efforts, or a warlord's activity. They are illegal in the U S under what's called the Clean Diamond Trade Act, which is enforced by the Federal Government and violation can result in a ten year prison sentence as well as confiscation of the diamonds and a $50,000 fine," Hot Shit said, either sounding like a lawyer or quoting from Wikipedia, I couldn't tell which for sure.

"Are they hard to sell?" I asked.

"Yeah, but there are a number of fences, some not known by name but only by reputation, that will handle them in the U S."

"Thanks - keep working on Grant, the S. D. State Police, and Long Zi," I said as I terminated the call.

If I could confirm that it was blood diamonds locked in the safe in my SUV, I sure as hell would not be returning them to Chan. My life just got much more complicated.

When I returned to the room, Jillian was reading a magazine. "Did you decide what you want to do for dinner?" I asked.

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers