Fulfilled Desires Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was honestly starting to become painful now if she wasn't suckled at nearly every moment of the day. Her breasts were the size of watermelons, mammoth and tight, with blue veins crossing all over her taut skin and nipples the size of fingers constantly dribbling milk when the tentacles were not attached. She held liters of the milk, a gallon each, and the creature in her belly would drink it all until she was drained. But within an hour, Emily would feel the tightness return in her chest, the ache from being over filled, and her desire to be milked became paramount. And so the creature would return it's tentacles to feed upon her.

But this wasn't the only thing her child fed upon. Oh no. There was an even greater liquid it wanted, a royal jelly from it's Queen. Her cunt juice.

As she was milked, her libido growing from the sucking, her pussy wetting even more than it usually was, her lips plumping out, her clit throbbing, the creature from her womb would take it's thickest tentacle and by twisting around on itself, plunge itself into her ass. Emily would cum every time, crying out into the cavern as her child rammed it's tentacle as far inside her as it could go. It would worm around inside her intestines before expanding, doubling in girth, stretching her out like a balloon. Then it would pump inside her, over and over again, for as long as it took it to milk her dry. Emily would cum all the way through it, her mind delirious, tits gushing milk. She was thankfully continually held in place in the air by the beast within her, strapped in midair, her thrashing body never in danger of hitting anything or falling down.

The tentacle would ram inside her over and over again, stretching her out to an impossible degree. She felt as if her sphincter was nothing but a ruined hole now, gaped to the entire world when her child was not ramming its way through her. She could take the deepest and longest poundings now, so used to it that when she wasn't filled completely within her bottom, she could feel her sphincter contracting, desiring that the tentacles place itself inside her once more.

She would cum continually, her pussy gushing it's juice, spraying it all between her legs as she squirted for what seemed like hours. The mass of tentacles withering in her cunt though would absorb what they could, soaking up the pressure nectar, smaller tentacles drinking it up to nourish the body within. It seemed to be almost a drug to the creature, a necessity for life. That was the only reason Emily could give as she was constantly ass fucked nearly every moment of the day. The creature was always rewarded with her sopping wet cunt for it's troubles.

When Emily was milked dry, both from her breasts and pussy, the creature would finally cum inside her rear, another few liters of cum deposited within her, this time coating her intestines. She would balloon a little more every time, her belly seemingly growing with every load she took, as the creature's spunk was heavy, rich and thick. Emily had no memory of how she had lived without it, how she had lived without the orgasms or the warm alien seed which coated her throat, stomach and ass at all times of the day.

She was a poster child for fertility.

Her body was in pregnancy overdrive. And she was pregnant once again.

The tentacle that had currently been living in her ass for the last hour finally pulled itself free of her ass, not before it stopped just inside her sphincter and began to contract and squeeze one final time. It shook as it finally released a large mucus plug inside her, thick and sticky and leaving her completely air tight, before it finally removed itself from within her. The plug formed a seal around her sphincter, preventing anything from coming in or out.

She could feel it inside her, the warmth of multiple alien loads inside her belly, now trapped inside her ass. Her new batch of young would grow there for the next day, her womb filled with her child and lover making it the only safe place where her young could actually grow. Her ass was now literally a second womb.

Emily looked down at the cavern where she took in the full birthing production which now centered around her, and the results of it. All along the floor where her children. Her eyesight, sharper than ever in the dark, picked out the mass of them across the floor. They looked like lumps, shaped like an ovoid, sitting motionless on the floor or attached to the walls. They were all within a foot of each other, alone but together, and were all in some form of hibernation. Emily guessed she had birthed over a hundred of them now. She was giving birth daily to these creatures, and every pregnancy held anywhere from seven to ten children.

They would crawl out of her, a wriggling fleshy mass of tentacles, crawling themselves to a new spot unoccupied by another. They would then stop there, a fleshy carapace forming around them, hardening over time, tentacles tucked away inside, forming the hard egg that was it's current form. They had attached themselves to the walls now since floor space was at a premium. Strangely they just seemed content to sit there, unmoving, as if they were waiting for something.

Emily had still not figured out what the plan was nor what they were doing, but she supposed it wasn't for her to know. She was only to birth them. And she was doing a good job at that.

"Unggghhh..."

The sound of another woman. Emily shifted her position slightly, still hanging from the ceiling, to look ahead of her. Stuck to the opposite wall, held by a mass of tentacles, was Veronica her former roommate.

She was held by four of Emily's children, a thick tentacle each wrapped around each wrist and ankle, and she was displayed in a star position, nice and tight. She had her head drooped, black hair falling down her and across the slope of her dark skin as she groaned again. She had to be close.

For just like Emily, she appeared to be nine month's pregnant. Her belly hung out and low, a massive weight which seemed to rock and roll from something within her. That was probably the huge litter of children currently filling up not only her womb but her ass as well. She was plugged in both holes unlike Emily. Emily's alpha child rested in her womb but for Veronica she was a vessel for childbirth more than even her. The two children which kept Veronica pinned by her ankles had smaller tentacles snake out and attach themselves to her cunt, while the two that held her wrists had similar tentacles attached to her nipples. Much like Emily went through everyday, the four children were keeping Veronica in a perpetual state of bliss and orgasm. As her body shook and from the grunting, Emily guessed that Veronica was currently having another orgasm right now.

The sight of that mocha skinned goddess, pregnant and ready to birth at any minute, had kept Emily horny at all times as she gazed upon her. She had had a huge crush on Veronica ever since day one, and now she was technically her prisoner. She remembered how she returned back to their dorm room, carrying her new brood within her, catching Veronica alone. Veronica had been scared, frightened. She'd tried to run.

Her child had caught her, tentacles striking like lightning to subdue her, acting of their own free will. When the sun had set and it was the middle of the night, her child had brought them down here to the dark cavern, knowing where to go, and they had set up their hive. That had been two weeks ago.

Veronica's breasts were as large as Emily's now, the size of melons and producing just as much milk from what Emily could observe. Her already flared hips were wider now as well, and her thick thighs always drew Emily's attention. As much as her own creature kept her constantly sexually fulfilled, Emily was still technically a virgin within the people of her own race. She had no interest, but the women in front of her - she still very much wanted to fuck the woman before her.

Veronica looked up Emily now, perhaps conscious of the lustful gaze being directed onto her body. Emily continued to hang there, gloriously pregnant, like some sort of Queen observing her prey. Veronica was covered in sweat, feeling another orgasm approach. The woman hanging before her responsible for it all.

"Please... Emily... please... let me go..."

"Why Veronica?" It annoyed her that after all this time Veronica still had not accepted her place as a womb. How could she not be enjoying herself? The constant orgasms, the birthing, the primal fulfilling nature of it all? She was still trying to explain to her, to make her see reason, but Veronica had not completely subdued.

Veronica furrowed her brow, angry. "Why? These things... what they are doing to me... please, it's too much... it's all too much!... I didn't ask for this..."

"I know. Neither did I. But look at what I've become. Mother to all these children. Don't you want that? Don't you enjoy it? The birth? The feeding? The power of it all?"

The suckers on Veronica's tits increased their sucking, her milk now gushing out of her engorged nipples like a hose. It was like they were urged on by Emily's voice, responding to her words, forcing Veronica's orgasm to come quicker. She was still unable to move, arms still pinned to the wall as the suckers between her legs were like a moist mouth directly on her clit, flicking and slurping on her little nub. She was breathing heavy, increasing in speed with the creatures manipulations, as she felt the all too familiar buildup of pleasure coursing through her body.

"Please Emily... I just want to go home!"

"You are home my dear."

Veronica came again, screaming out into the void, only the pregnant womb mother able to hear her.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jane arrived home, throwing her cap on the couch, stretching out of her police vest. She'd had made plans to go straight to the station after visiting the campus, but there had been a robbery and then a car accident after that which had forcer her and John to respond too. Hours after she should have been home, she was finally in her apartment, exhausted and ready to sleep.

She crashed on her couch, kicking her boots off and turned on the TV. Her feet were sore from being on them all day and she was glad that she could finally relax. She loved her job but today had been a particularly hard one. She was glad it was over.

She stripped off her clothes, letting herself feel free, the cool air nice on her warm skin, as she just relsted. She could already feel herself beginning to doze off. She was determined not to sleep on the couch. She'd done it last week and still had a crook neck from it all. The problem was she lived alone. She had no boyfriend. Or thankfully a roommate. She enjoyed living by herself but because of that she alone had to make dinner, or tidy up, take care of herself. Too often she had ended up with takeout on the couch drinking wine. She was starting to notice a little bulge around her stomach. Her job was not cutting it with the exercise.

As she sat there in her underwear, her head slowly falling back watching late night news, her determination to make it to bed wavered. The couch was comfortable and she was happy.

Eyes began to droop.

I'll just curl up for a minute, she thought. She lay down on the couch, smiling to herself, eyes closed as sleep took her quickly. She was snoring within a minute.

As Jane slept, a heavy sleep coming over her, she had completely forgotten during the commotion of her day about the strange evidence she had collected from the college girl's dorm room. That weird shaped egg in the zip lock bag, which was currently in her pocket inside the pants on the floor right beside the couch.

She continued to sleep all during the night, unaware of what it truly was.

Or that it had begun to move...

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A few hours later, Veronica continued to be a prisoner, exhausted and spent from another round of orgasms, as her last child slid out of her ass. As much as she considered herself a captive, even she knew that deep down the births were some form of unnatural orgasm high. Nothing compared to them. Not the breast or clit sucking, or when her ass was fucked and reamed by the creature living in Emily's belly. The birthing was all of that combined and then multiplied. She'd started to become accustomed to it, even looking forward to it. She recognized that about herself and felt disgusted. She didn't want to end up as some orgasming birthing slut.

Regardless as her latest child slid out of her crack, her whole body quivered and shook with a final orgasm. Her breasts continued to lactate and release milk despite no suckers currently attached, and she a puddle of her own milk and cum all the way down underneath her on the cavern floor. She didn't know if it was the fact that she had been down her so long, or another strange change in her body because of the creatures, but even with no light she seemed to be able to see everything. Even her nose seemed to be more sensitive, the aroma of cunt juice, alien cum and her own milk filling the cavern. She'd gotten used to the smell of it all and it no longer bothered her. If anything, it just smelt natural.

She felt the cold air on sphincter now, distended and abused from nothing but use. She had birthed seven from her ass, while her womb had produced twelve. Her belly was bigger, able to hold more young she surmised. Her cunt was just as wrecked as her ass. Though she couldn't see it, she guessed anyone would have been able to stick their fist in each hole easily with plenty of room. She was now some type of anal slut as well. The worst thing was how used to the feeling she had gotten. Without being plugged and filled with cum, or the creature fucking her ass for hours, she felt incredibly empty. She wanted to be filled. The feeling of being empty was now foreign.

Speaking of which the creature inside Emily would begin fucking her pussy and ass again soon. Such was the cycle. Soon she'd be knocked up again with more alien creatures. And then she would be feed, her breasts milked, all the while receiving orgasms. This had become the daily routine of her life. She'd been down here for a week she thought, possibly longer. She'd lost track of how many times she'd given birth now - maybe once or twice a day? She'd hoped for so long that she had would have been found by now, some janitor would have seen her and gone back to the surface, an army of soliders rallied to come down and kill these things and take Emily into custody. But as time went on her hope diminished. They were hidden down here. No one was coming for her.

So she waited for the inevitable fucking.

And she waited.

Now she started to get curious. Usually it happened directly after her last birth. The tentacles plunging all the way inside her, expanding and stretching her out to her near limits, sliding it's entire girth in and out of her, breaking her, making her cum over and over again, making her delirious with pleasure before she felt the huge burst of wonderful cum filling up her insides.

Wonderful.

Wonderful cum.

She caught herself thinking that.

It wasn't the first time she had thought it.

She had to stop thinking that way.

She heard a gasp above her. She saw Emily, huge and pregnant, like some hive queen hanging before her. Her plug had fallen out of her ass, broken down to lie in a pile on the floor with all the other dozen, most of them now a puddle on the floor, decomposing into protein and liquid. Emily was groaning, her breathing now heavy and rapid, eyes closed as the sound reverberated around the boiler room. Veronica knew that expression all too well. She'd just gone through it. She felt her sphincter clench slightly at the thought, though it was well too abused to do anything anymore. Her nipples became hard and she felt her clit engorge. She was already horny again watching the womb mother give birth.

Emily growled like an animal, teeth clenched, deep and guttural as the first child slide out of her. Veronica could tell she was orgasming, but it wasn't a full one. Not yet. The first was never the best one. It built like a wave, a crescendo of pleasure. As the children slid out of her rear end, the pleasure only built, never stopping. Emily continued to gnash her teeth, eyes bulging as a second, then a third, then a fourth child was birthed from her ass. Finally, upon the fifth one, it happened.

The scream rose from deep within her before it rose in pitch, like a jet engine at full takeoff. Emily belted out her lungs, the loudest sound Veronica had ever heard. Her breasts lost complete control and milk shot out like a hose from each absurdly long nipples, shooting so far out from her that some of it even splashed across Veronica meters away. Her pussy became a river, a deluge, almost like a sprinkler, as her own girl cum gushed out of her and splashed onto her newborn children. She shook in her tentacle harness like she was having a seizure, though the creature did make sure to minimize all the thrashing, keeping her well and truly secure.

Veronica could only watch as she came for nearly twenty minutes, screaming and thrashing, herself starting to become concerned that the birth would actually kill her. She birthed eleven of them before finally they stopped sliding out of her ass and Emily, exhausted, let her head fall down in front of her. She was drooling from her mouth Veronica could see, and her pussy was still leaking sticky girl cum in long strands from meters above the Earth. Her breasts had stopped milking, though there had been so much expelled from her teats that her children were going to be well fed. Their small tentacles lapped it all up beneath her, sucking it all dry as their mother panted above them, slowly regaining her senses. When they were done drinking their fill they would scuttle away, finding someplace to nest, and form into their shells. The children underneath Veronica were still drinking their own fill of breastmilk and pussy juice from her own puddle. That wouldn't last long.

It was then that something new and unexpected happened.

Emily began to descend from her high perch. The tentacles were lowering her slowly to the ground, taking great care to place her on a dry patch of concrete away from her new offspring. Emily's legs made contact with the floor for the first time in two weeks and she almost buckled from the exercise. The tentacles were quick, bracing the floor around her, almost half a dozen of them, acting as a brace as she became accustomed once more to gravity. Emily winced slightly but soon enough she had firm footing. A few tentacles continued to support her bulk while the others swung up and swayed around her, giving her the appearance almost of a sea anemone.

Veronica now felt herself being lowered. Even she had been suspended there for as long as Emily, and she had not walked in all that time. The tentacles lowered her down slowly, letting her feet touch, but a combination of muscle atrophy and her now huge bulk meant she was never going to be able to stand. Instead they laid her down, lying with her back on the floor, before the creatures holding her now descended from the walls themselves. They reminded her of octopus, tentacles wavering and attaching themselves to the walls and floors, as they took up position in a circle around her, before they once again tightened their grip on her wrists and ankles. She was now once again pinned, only this time on the floor.

Almost painfully slow, Emily walked towards Veronica now, her hands held around her enormous stomach, clutching the huge bulk as she brought herself over. Veronica took her in, her captive and now apparent Queen. She was still far shorter than Veronica at only 5'3", but her curves had now fleshed out in all the right areas, even if she still was a little on the chubby side. She seemed to have lost some weight though, probably from all the constant sex and birthing that was going on down here. Her red and black hair fell down behind her back while her enormous tits hung down and to the side of her belly. Given how short she was, it was like she was a cartoon, squashed to form some voluptuous tribute to fertility. As Veronica had noticed what seemed a lifetime ago in the dorm room, Emily's belly was hairy, with a snail trail that outdid most men running from the dark forest of her pussy up and above her belly button. It was a sharp contrast to her otherwise pale skin. Even her armpits and legs were unshaven. Speaking of which, Veronica realized she herself hadn't shaved since she was done here. Everything on her was starting to get quite prickly. She had never been this hairy.