Fulfilled Desires Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few tentacles from the creatures that weren't pinning Veronica to the ground reached up to meet up with a few of Emily's. They touched each other gingerly at first, before they began to curl around, rubbing up alongside one another. As Emily stood before Veronica now both sets of tentacles ran over their opposite's belly, caressing through the skin of the young girls. It was like mother and father were meeting their children for the first time, communicating through touch. Emily just stood there however, her huge bulk supported by her own tentacles, as she looked down at Veronica. She was completely slick from sweat, milk and sex, giving her body a smooth sheen under the low light.

"Tell me, are you not happy Veronica?"

"What do you think? Look at me. Look at what you've done to me!"

"I am looking at you. I see a radiant, fertile goddess. A mother for our growing brood. And a woman who seems to enjoy her time here immensely. You can't tell me you don't enjoy the birthing. I watch you from up there," she pointed to her previous perch in the sky "orgasming over and over again, fighting your desires. You want it, every time. You need it. You crave the feeling of being pregnant and birthing your young. I know it. Because I feel it too."

While Emily had been talking, a tentacle had snaked it's way down and was now feeling itself around Veronica's abused sphincter. It felt different however, coy, shy, she couldn't explain it. Usually the tentacle would just worm it's way inside her with ease and precision. It was being more exploratory now, more cautious. Emily stood forward now, right in between Veronica's legs.

"I've wanted you for so long Veronica... more than anything..."

Emily lowered herself now, the tentacle's doing all the work, and slowly she disappeared behind the massive dome of Veronica's belly. The tentacle around her sphincter continued to probe and tease slightly, never entering, but also sucking slightly at her juices, as if tasting her for the first time... it was the first time! She just realized it then. It was Emily's tentacle! Emily's was commanding the creature. She was in full control.

Veronica felt her fat clit, huge and distended from being constantly sucked, throb in between her fleshy, hairy mounds. It must have been an inch or two long now, throbbing and bloated, glistening from the juices the tentacle secreted, keeping her always lubed up. She could feel herself getting turned on just from the tentacle licking around her sphincter. She hated how dependent she was on these orgasms now, how much she craved them.

It was then she felt it. The air on her pussy, breathing down upon her, warm, coming in short breaths. Though she couldn't see past her turgid belly, still very much bloated even after having just given birth, she knew Emily's mouth was but an inch away from her pussy. She was breathing upon her, sucking in her scent. It had been days since Veronica had showered, she could only guess at what Emily could be smelling. Cum, sex, sweat?

"You smell so good Veronica." Heat was radiating off her pussy, her engorged clit sore but now eager for the comforting embrace of a sucker on it. Veronica could feel herself unconsciously yearning for thrusting her hips forward. Had she already become so accustomed to this bizarre mating ritual, the unnatural highs of her constant orgasms? Part of her wanted Emily to stick her face into her slick snatch and eat her out with wanton abandon. Veronica wasn't even that attracted to girls. She'd had a fair share of lesbian trysts but never considered herself anything above bi-curious. Even Emily she had not given two thoughts about before.

Now all she wanted was for that fecund queen to give her release.

She felt it then, just on the tip of her clit. It was soft, moist.

Lips.

She was being kissed on her clit.

"Ooooohhhh JEEESSSUUUSSS!" Veronica came straight away. She couldn't help it. She was so used to having her clit sucked by one of the tentacles that she was attuned to sex, and now having a woman lick her down there was too much. The softness, the wetness of Emily's tongue was now so strange but wanted that felt her whole body contract in orgasm. She would have shook, rattling around on the ground if it wasn't for the tentacles keeping her pinned. She was probably squirting, she had no idea, unable to see past her deflated but still huge belly. She felt Emily's tongue now diving between her slit, moist tongue searching her folds, lapping at it.

"OH GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

Emily moaned into Veronica's pussy, finally tasting for the first time the sweet juices she had craved. She was eating her first pussy! And god was it delicious. It was Veronica as well, the girl she had had a crush on for so long. Her tongue darted through her pink folds, soaking up the juices, before diving back to suckle on that small nub. Veronica was groaning, more juices starting to flow out of her, signaling to Emily she was doing the right thing.

She felt the creature in her belly stir. She frowned. She had hoped to have more time with Veronica by herself before the creature took her again as it always did. It was always eager to procreate. It was it's nature.

Emily patted her belly, trying to soothe her child within her womb.

"Just a second honey, let Mommy have her fun."

Tentacles rose up around her, all coming from inside her own body, swirling around in anticipation. The creature made no moves for Veronica's pussy or ass, but she could tell it was eager. It wanted Emily to be finish so it could have it's way.

So Emily began to eat out her lover with gutso. She spread Veronica's pussy apart, hair now starting to grow around it. For both of them it had been weeks now since they had bathed, let alone shaved. Emily had been all natural for quite some time, so she wasn't bothered. Veronica had kept herself completely smooth all over during their time together as roommates. Her legs and armpits were getting prickly now as well.

Emily looked up, eyeing the huge mound of Veronica's belly even as she nestled in between her thighs. She thought the girl was attractive before, but now that she was a breeder like herself, in this state of perpetual alien pregnancy, she thought she was beautiful. In a way, she herself was responsible for impregnating Veronica. The creature that lived inside her laid the eggs, but Emily had some control over it, more every day, and Veronica was the one she had picked to help spawn their brood. She felt she was both father and mother to all of them.

Tentatively she placed her fingers at the opening to Veronica's snatch. It was gooey and wet, dripping, and hot. The heat being released from within was like a furnace. She removed her mouth from sucking on Veronica's clit to observe as she began to push a single finger inside the girl. She had never done this before and felt her skipping beats as her index finger now gliding within her.

"NO NOT AGAIN!" Veronica cried out as another immediate orgasm hit her. Emily smiled. She could fight it all she wanted but her body betrayed her. She wanted this as much as Emily did. The orgasms spoke the truth. Emily began to work her finger in and out of her pussy, surprised at how firm she was. She knew that her own pussy had become much more elastic thanks to the creature which dwelled inside, as had her ass, making the birthings much easier. Veronica's must have been the same, yet still tight enough that a single finger was enough to make her cum. Emily went back down on her, tasting a new wave of juices, as she thrust her fingers quicker.

"Emily, please! I can't - I can't - oh God, it's too much! I can't anymore!" Veronica's new mega tits were leaking milk, spraying in the air as her tits wobbled from the finger fucking.

Emily smacked her lips, leaning back, as she increased her thrusting. "Can't handle what anymore?"

She stood up as best she could, huge belly still making any movement ungainly. She could see Veronica's face looking at her. Pleading.

"I can't take not being pregnant anymore! I need to be pregnant! PLEASE! FUCK ME!"

It had worked.

Removing her constant state of pregnancy had forced her hand. She could lament it to Emily, but deep down she wanted it. Only by removing that state could she force the confession from her.

Veronica was hers.

The child within her stirred. She felt the tentacles thrust out of her snatch, wriggling free. They sniffed the air, quickly discovering their target. They plunged forward, nearly ten of them from her cunt, going right inside Veronica. They went in her pussy and her ass, the cluster so thick she had no idea how many was in each hole. Veronica cried out as they battered into her. But it wasn't in pain. It was of lust. Of desire. Of fulfillment. The tentacles thrust in and out of her, snaking through the inside of her body, before they began to pump their load inside her.

Emily felt her own belly wobble, then her cunt expand, driving her to orgasm. She nearly collapsed, unable to support her weight while cumming, but the remaining tentacles held her up. Cum was travelling from the alien inside her out of cunt, through the tentacles which now thickened with their load, and into Veronica, knocking her up once again. She would carry all of it's eggs, as many as she could take, as Veronica grew ever larger. Her belly now rivalled Emily's, as big as a beachball, so tight and full she was ready to burst. Her ass took just as big a load, eggs being deposited all the way up her colon.

Finally when the creature was done, it placed it's gooey plug in both holes before the tentacles snaked free, leaving a very pregnant Veronica on the floor, panting and close to passing out from the ecstasy. Emily smiled, licking her lips. They would be together as one now.