Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Are there any rules?' he asked half jokingly trying to lighten the mood.

'Yes one, you never draw blood.'

'What? You can't be serious,' he asked shocked.

'You can whip us but you never draw blood because we are also required to do the same kind of like an eye for an eye.'

'Has it ever happened before?'

'Yes, during the depression your great granddad tried to take out his frustrations on his slave and almost killed her. So he was also whipped and he never repeated it again.'

'I've never mistreated a woman and don't intend to start now.'

'We believe you,' they replied in unison. Then he noticed that Emily had joined her mum at his feet.

'So what do I do now,' he asked.

'Do you accept us as your slaves even though for the next few weeks we'll be your trainers?' she asked. He looked at both of then and saw the anticipation in their eyes how could he turn this offer down.

'I accept,' he replied.

'Then tomorrow we start your lessons,' Lori replied with a smile.

'Have you ever tried to pass off as each other, I mean you look a lot alike,' he asked curiously. They looked at each other and giggled.

'Yes we have and it's a lot of fun,' Emily replied with a laugh. That seemed to lighten the mood so they headed to the dining room to eat.

He took that better than I expected Lori thought with a smile,I hope he doesn't let it go to his head.

'Don't worry Lori I'm sure you will keep me in check,' he reassured her with a smile. With that they sat down to eat, then something strange happened, the women didn't start eating right away and when he asked why they told him he had to give them permission. This was going to be interesting. After dinner they cleared the table and joined him in the living room. Again they sat on the floor at his feet and at this point he had to ask what the deal was.

'Why do you sit on the floor?'

'Because that's our way of showing humility to our master.'

'Where is your husband if you don't mind me asking?'

'I never had one.'

'So how did you…?'

'Invitro, when your parents died they had not selected a breeder for me so chose that option because I so wanted you to have someone when you came of age. Then we lost you, I felt like I was being punished for doing that but my mum was there to help me through that. She died a few years ago due to complications after a surgery you would have loved her.'

'I'm sorry to hear that.' At this point she was silently crying and Emily was consoling her. After composing herself she apologized for loosing it. 'So I'm guessing that I'll have to breed you?'

'Yes,' they both answered in unison, 'actually we are both virgins, well Emily here is, but I've never had sex with a man so you will be our first.'

'Slow down, I still have to get used to this whole slave this,' he said jokingly. They continued talking late into the night and he didn't even notice Emily had left them until she interrupted them.

'Your room is ready master.' This took him completely by surprise, and then he remembered that all this belonged to him. They led him upstairs and down a wide corridor with what looked like very expensive antiques and paintings. At the end of the hall was a huge pair of doors and when Emily opened them he almost fainted. The room was huge; he figured it was about the size of his current apartment but with better furniture.

The bed occupied the center and it looked like two king size beds nailed together and could accommodate up to six people comfortably. He walked to the huge sliding glass doors and stepped out into the balcony. The view was stunning, there was a pool, hot tub, a mini golf course and a half basket court in the back yard. The women came up to him and slid a hand under each arm.

Lori looked up at him and started talking although her lips didn't move,this is all yours master take care of it and us well and you will be the happiest man around. He didn't know how long they stood there but he didn't want it to end, but he had to wake up early because the next day he had to report to Larry and send him the last two weeks' report which usually took all day. This was one day he didn't look forward to but he had to account for his section.

He didn't have to say anything to them, so they stepped back into the room and started undressing him. They caressed him as they shed his clothes and by the time he was naked, he had a very painful hard-on. Without saying a word Lori dropped to her knees and took his nine inch cock in her mouth and proceeded to give him one hell off a blowjob. Emily not one to be left out dropped to her knees and started playing with his balls the sensation was amazing.

Before long he was blowing a huge load into her mouth and without missing a beat, she kept up the sucking and was able to take it all. Then she kissed Emily and shared it with her.

'Is master satisfied or does he want some more ministrations?' she asked in a polite voice.

'Are you kidding? One more like that and you will have to carry me to bed,' he replied after regaining his breath. The women both stood up and started taking their clothes off, he felt like jumping them there and then but was tired.

'Where do you sleep?'

'On the floor next to your bed master.'

'I don't care if you're my slaves, no one sleeps on the floor this bed is large enough for all of us,' he said with a bit of anger. With that they took both his hands and led him to bed. He was able to study their beautiful bodies they even had shaved pussies which surprised him. They slid under the covers and snuggled up to him, their skins felt soft and the last thing he remembered was them kissing him on each cheek.

When he woke up the next morning, naturally he wasn't sure where he was at first, but when the women walked in he got an instant hard on and a smile.

'This will take some getting used to,' he said with a huge grin. They carried breakfast trays and as expected they placed one on his lap and the other was set on the floor. They looked up at him as if waiting for permission on something.

'What?'

'We can't eat until you do.' This was getting old. He decided to lay some new ground rules because the idea of someone watching him eat while they had food in front of them was ridiculous.

'Okay new rules. From now on you don't wait for me to tell you when to eat and you don't sleep on the floor. I'm sure more stuff will come up so expect some more new rules I'm still new at this so bear with me.' He then joined them on the floor, much to their surprise, and they had a healthy breakfast. He would have loved to fuck them but he was running late and he still had to take a shower. After a quick shower Emily drove him to work which was convenient as they worked in the same building, and during this time they didn't say much to each other because they didn't have to. He was starting to like this telepathic thing.

The day was hectic because Larry took the reports very seriously and if anything didn't add up someone had to answer for it. So you can imagine how good he felt when they got done, and he felt like celebrating. At that instant Emily walked in, this is sweet, he thought. She flashed him her incredible smile.

'Ready to get out of here master?' She asked.

'What do you have in mind?'

'Lori is taking us out to celebrate the family reunion. Oh, and tomorrow we are getting you a new car and not to worry the old one will be taken care of.' And with that it was settled, he was moving in to his new home and that night they were celebrating. Lori was waiting for them when they arrived and the first thing he noticed was boxes. He didn't know what was going on and before he could ask Emily told him that they had been to his apartment and packed his stuff.

'Before we continue why don't you show me my new home since last night things kind of progressed a bit too quickly.' So they gave him the grand tour and to say he was impressed would be an understatement. The rooms were decorated beautifully, the den had up to date electronics including wireless and high speed internet. Then they showed him the basement, it had every conceivable piece of gym equipment and last but not least the play room as they called it. He had heard about them but had yet to see one.

It had hooks and cuffs hanging from the ceiling, a huge bed with restraints attached to all four posts, a closet which contained all kinds of whips and paddles and ridding crops and a horse with a retractable dildo. Now he had seen it all,what did I get myself into? He thought. Emily walked up to him and took his hand in hers,you don't have to use this room if you're not comfortable with It master, she reassured him.

He turned to both of them and said, 'we need to set some more ground rules.' After a pause he continued, 'honesty, not that it will be a problem since we can all read each other's minds, what I mean is I don't want to have to read your mind to figure out what's bothering you. You will wear what I tell you to except for work, and no panties except during your period and no bras. As for punishments I'll handle that on a case by case basis. If you have a problem with how I run things say so immediately that way I won't have to punish you for nothing. I believe that's it for now unless anyone has something to add.'

They both silently shook their heads no then dropped to their knees. 'We are here to serve you master,' said Lori.

'I understand you were planning to take us out tonight?' he asked looking at Lori.

'Yes master.'

'Okay then get ready and I'll be up shortly to select your outfits.' After one last look around he closed the door and as he headed upstairs he thought of ways to use the room and decided to do some research on this type of lifestyle. When he got to his room, the girls were drawing the bath and had already stripped naked. Without a word Emily approached and started stripping him.

'I noticed your pussies are shaved, is this something you do often?' he asked curiously.

'Actually we underwent permanent hair removal so we don't have to bother with shaving,' replied Lori.

'Anything else I should know about?'

'I lactate,' answered Lori much to his surprise.

'But you're not pregnant.'

'Actually a woman can produce milk as long as there's stimulation,' she said while looking at Emily who was blushing at this point.

'You don't have to be ashamed; I'm assuming that Emily loves to suckle you? Who wouldn't you have great boobs.'

'I cum so hard sometimes I think she's going to kill me.' At this point the bath was ready and Emily led him to the tub which like everything else was huge. And as soon as he stepped in he could feel his muscles relax. The girls joined him, one in front and the other behind, and proceeded to wash him.This is the life, he thought,I really hope It's not a dream. They took their time and when they were done with him, he helped them wash each other and towel each other off.

The girls had moved their clothes to the room and what a selection it was. Fortunately for him Emily was a typical teen and her wardrobe included the latest fashion and since they were the same size, he decided they could both wear her clothes and made a mental note to get Lori a new wardrobe. He selected a black form fitting spaghetti strapped mini dress which had an open back for Lori and a low cut halter top with a pleated mini skirt for Emily. As for shoes he let them wear what they wanted.

'Tomorrow after we get my car we go shopping for a complete new wardrobe.' He figured he might as well buy some new suits. Lori had made reservations and were seated immediately they arrived. After dinner they went out for drinks and that's when he noticed that something had been bothering them.

'What's wrong?' he asked Emily.

'Well master since you've been with us you have yet to make love to us, is something wrong?' Emily asked.

'As a mater of fact, I'm still trying to get used to all this. Put yourself in my shoes how would you react to all this?'

'I see your point, so is there anything we can do to help you along?' instead of answering her he took her hand and led her to the dance floor. She was a good dancer and before long they were joined by Lori. For the rest of the night they enjoyed themselves and Kevin still had to come to terms with the fact that he was in the company of two very hot babes who had pledged to do anything for him.

To be continued….

12