Fulfilling a Fantasy

Story Info
Dreams Do Come True.
4.6k words
4.08
28.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xqzxxx
xqzxxx
6 Followers

I'm the kind of guy who always gets asked to help with the IT issues in the office. I don't have any special expertise, but for some reason I get asked and I seem to have a pretty decent record of resolving things. So when a co worker asked that I drop by on a Friday evening and help her and her husband with a problem they were having with their home computer I wasn't shocked. She's a good work friend of mine and I have met him at work functions, so I figured they wanted some help.

I should hasten to add that she is not the prototypical lust inspiring creature either. She's tall (5'9") and a bit gangly with all the stuff sagging that you would expect to sag on someone her age – which is 50. In her case she especially has saggy tits. Even with her clothes on at work it's hard not to notice how they hang down – or maybe they're just located further down. It's one of those kind of things that's hard NOT to notice. But she's very nice and we've worked together for quite some time now so..

When I got there it was just her. She explained that hubby was running late and would be there when he got there. Not at all unusual as over the years I'd always heard stories about him having odd work hours.

She showed me into an office in the back of the house and pointed to the computer. "We can't get it to close down those windows and it seems it holds history forever. Can you please see what you can do? I'll be upstairs." So off I went to the machine to see what was what.

There were certainly a ton of windows open on the thing, so I began just sorting through. I didn't want to try anything before I got good and familiar with the territory and what was open and what wasn't. Imagine my surprise when my nice quiet church going co worker had her computer history full of hard core Cuckold sites!! While there were a good many sites with photos and such, She – or I suppose they – seemed to favor text sites with stories so I didn't really go too deeply into it until I found a WORD document that was obviously a story they were writing. That I had to read. It turned out it was exactly the scenario I was in right now. The names in their document were not changed at all but very precisely showing that they were aiming at me! The file was not new either. It had been originated a couple years before so I imagine they'd spent some time on it.

It showed me (by name) arriving while Skip was still at work and Kathy was home alone. Directed to the computer to fix it and finding many files they'd specifically left open to entice me. The story made mention of a specific document which I located on the hard drive. They had each written a part of it and it was clear they wanted me to take control and sexually dominate. How fortunate for them that I am that kind of guy. I would never have thought of Kathy and Skip as those kinds of folks too, but I was growing ever fonder of the idea. In her part of it she told how she'd always had those thoughts of me throwing her down and ravaging her while we were at work. She said she often thought of my cock while with Skip – and told him so because it aroused him.

His portion of the document read like the classic cuckold's lifetime of unrequited lust. Throughout their long relationship he'd wanted her to have other men and them to dominate him. It had taken him many years to confess it and even longer to get her to accept it to the point that they would now live in that world during their sex sessions and even quite often while just hanging out around the house. He wrote passionately about his joy at her taking control of him and how right it all felt for him. Also included was his heartfelt desire that she could find a way to make the events described come to pass. He even went so far as to write to me personally in this document telling me how he would do anything to have me make this all come true.

Their story included a long a very detailed description of the sexual adventures between myself and Kathy. It was very clear that Kathy certainly wanted to submit to me and have me take control of her. I was liking the idea very much by this point.

Many of the other windows open were nude photos of Kathy. Several of them had her showing computer printed signs inviting me to take her often with her fingers holding her pussy open wide. They began several years earlier and I looked and found many other files with even more graphic signage throughout the period. Skip had taken a lot of pictures. And I had to say she looked better than I expected naked. Yes things sagged, but her attitude was clear and her desire showed plainly.

I found one that had a sign saying "I will do anything you want" and saw that she had her email open and had a thought. By this time I was hard and I knew what was going to happen, so while I was in her email I opened an email and hit "S-k.." and then auto-fill brought up Skip's email – as I expected. So I addressed a mail to him – and attached that photo – and hit send.

While checking to verify there really was no problem, I saw his return mail come back almost instantly. "Is he there?" was all it said. He'd clearly sent it from his phone. "Yes I am" I replied, adding, " after this exchange do not use your phone again until you hear from me. Is that understood?" Almost instantly again he replied, this time with, "Yes Sir. Thank you." Good boy I thought as I stood up and headed toward the stair.

It wasn't hard to find the bedroom upstairs. The door was open and the light on. As I rounded the corner I saw her reclining naked on the bed, using a vibrator on her clit, breathing hard and writhing about. She just looked at me and kept on. She didn't say a word. I thought I saw a little smile, but honestly at that point I didn't care.

I sat down on a chair and took off my shoes and socks. Then I stood to remove my shirt. Her eyes followed me like I was a ham sandwich and she hadn't eaten for months. She continued with the vibrator as I walked toward her.

When I was standing next to her I pointed at the vibrator and said, "Stop." It took her too long but she did pull it away – although not far away. Reaching down I snapped it off and threw it off the bed. She was looking at me like an animal in need, but she clearly had ceded control as well since she just looked and waited.

I stepped back and unbuttoned my trousers and let them fall, leaving only my underwear. Of course by that time I had a pretty decent bulge in them and her eyes went straight to it. Then she made the mistake. She reached out to touch me. Of course I intercepted her hand and stopped it. Still holding her hand I looked about for something to restrain her. I checked the nightstand drawer and found a pair of handcuffs! So taking her wrist I clicked them on and put it behind her back and took the other arm to meet it, securing it in the other loop of the handcuffs. I had no idea where the key was and didn't care.

Her reaction was great. You could see her get more and more excited with each passing moment. She looked from my still covered cock to my eyes and back, breathing hard. Being relatively intelligent she was aware she was to wait, but I could tell she really didn't want to.

I pulled my drawers down to reveal what she'd been waiting for. At that point her eyes stayed on my rock hard cock and didn't stray. Placing my left foot on the bed next to her, I put my right hand behind her head and pulled it toward my cock. She understood and went for it so hard that I only had the first bit of pull before I was chasing after her head with my hand. She began sucking like her life depended on it. After the first few seconds she seemed to slow down and start to try to love my member rather than suck it. Hard as a rock and really wanting to come the first time, I took her head in both hands this time and began moving it back and forth at my pace. Soon I was fucking her face hard, bottoming out and inspiring that gag reflex with almost every stroke. Because I love girls gagging, I would sometimes hold it all the way in there while she gagged: feeling that incredible feeling on my cock. But all too soon it became a mere matter of getting that nut – and I began mercilessly pounding her face with my cock. Give her credit, she never backed down for a second. I found out later of course it was her first time being used that hard and even that way. Grunting and mumbling phrases like, "You're my cunt." and "You are my personal cum dump." I began shooting the first of my loads that night as I held my cock all the way in her throat and she struggled to hold on. Despite cumming a huge load, I managed to finish and get away from her gag reflex just in time – or perhaps she was hanging on and fighting it. Either way I backed off but kept my cock in her mouth. She knew enough to keep her mouth closed and continue sucking. While I calmed down I looked down at her and she up at me. This girl I'd known for years as a coworker was now my personal fuck toy. There was no other possible interpretation of that look. I'd taken a quiet church girl and turned her.

It was hard to pull out of her mouth because she tried hard to keep me in there. But pull out I did and pushed her forehead to get her laying down on the bed. Her feet had moved off the side of the bed so I grabbed her ankles and put them back up on the bed. Kneeling onto the bed my self I used my hold on her ankles to drag her into position in the middle of the bed on her back.

Pulling her knees apart I investigated her pussy. She actually has one of the prettier pussies I've ever seen. The red hair was there of course, but it was not heavy. But the lips were my favorite configuration. I love pussy lips that stay inside and all you can see is the slit from the outside. She has that. Of course I could see wetness had run out of her and was everywhere down there. I pulled her apart and looked and was delighted by what I saw. It looked like a virgin's – hardly used at all apparently.

I smiled and said, "Nice." Sliding one finger inside I found out how wet one girl can get. "You'll need a shave and to keep it shaved but that's what Skip's for, right?"

She smiled and nodded emphatically. "Does that mean you're not going to use me now?" she asked.

"Oh no." I said. "I'm here to show you what you've been missing for all these years. I am the guy you wrote about in all those documents downstairs. You time has come. No more talking until I tell you. Concentrate on the cock." And then I moved closer and slid my cock up and down her slit for moment before thrusting it as deep as it would go in one thrust.

Because she'd been so wet, it went most of the way in. The look on her face was priceless. Her brain quite clearly just shut down, her eyes rolled back in her head and I could feel her cunt begin spasming around my cock as I slowly withdrew and slid it in all the way. Her arms still being restrained behind her I could feel them underneath. Taking her legs and lifting them onto my shoulders I slowly begin pumping in and out. As soon as I got situated I started going faster and harder. She reacted by getting wetter and making animalistic noises I can't even begin to explain. I could also feel her trying to move into each thrust. She wanted me as deep inside as possible. That got me going more. So I rolled further onto her, pushing her up and lifting her ass from the bed and driving deep down into her as hard as I ever have. With her legs over my shoulder she was almost standing on her head while I pounded her pussy hard. Her arms bound together remained on the bed giving leverage for her to help me hold her up like that.

My hands during that time had found her breasts and I'd been roughly hanging onto them and using them to pull her to and fro. I was really enjoying my time with her. Unfortunately I'm not as young as I used to be and after a little while of that I started to tire. So keeping her impaled on my cock I leaned back and essentially squatted on my knees and heels. Reaching under her legs I grabbed her arms to pull her up tighter onto me. As I did she began freaking out. She was clearly cumming so hard she was unaware of anything. Her back was arched and I was clearly hitting the front of her womb, so I must have gotten the G spot just right. So I held her right in place with my cock as deep as possible and began to mimic ejaculation with my cock. I've never seen anyone go so crazy in my life!! She had no eyes showing in her head. They'd rolled back so far there was nothing but white. The sounds she made weren't human – or even animal – but something other worldly. And she quivered like she was attached to an electric current that wasn't going away. The great part about all this is that it keep going for minutes and minutes. The clock on the bed side moved 5 minutes from the time I first decided to check until I started thinking of stopping it. After ten minutes I was really impressed with her but still I thought I'd ride it out. I continued barely moving because I didn't want to stop it.

What finally got me is she started spraying! Honestly the warm feeling sent me over the edge and I filled her full of my seed. Now I can stay hard as long as I want, but it seemed like a good time and place to slow down. So I rolled back forward onto her, pinning her in a more conventional position and continued slowly pistoning in and out. Very soon her eyes opened again and I stopped and pulled out. It took me a few minutes to get her mentally aware. It was like she'd been unconscious and was still trying to regain awareness. But before long I had her back. I kept sliding in and out this whole time just because. After all I was enjoying that pussy!

Even though she regained the ability to speak and apparently reason, her eyes were glazed and she was clearly only thinking of one thing, but she was at least aware of our existence. She was still breathing hard and clearly animal in every aspect. The bed was awash in our juices and bothered me a good bit but she clearly didn't even notice and she continued to try to answer my slow thrusts and get me back to fucking her hard.

But I chose instead to get us off that soaked bed. She had limited mobility due to the handcuffs. I did not remove them and had no intention of doing so. Some of their writings had included restraint and I was enjoying things as they were. As I pulled out of her she pushed forward to try to keep me in there as long as possible, saying "OOO, no, please" as I withdrew. I grabbed her and manhandled her to the edge of the bed and made her stand. Then I opened the sliding glass door and took her by the handcuffs out onto the deck. I took her all the way to the edge and bent her over, then stepped behind her. Holding her hips for leverage, I slammed into her from behind, my entire length penetrating in one forceful slamming thrust, and began pounding again.

I should point out at this point that their deck overlooks the Sound and despite it being dark out, we were quite exposed. This is a girl who is a big player in her church and as mainstream as can be. Right then though, she was only thinking of being fucked. My cock was all she cared about and she had lost all reference to the "real world." She didn't care a bit that she was being fucked by someone she wasn't married to – in plain view and public. She told me later that the only thing she was aware of was the cock inside her and getting more of it.

Sadly the railing of the deck began to move a bit more than I was comfortable with. Falling 15 or 20 feet is not sexy, so I grabbed her handcuffs and dragged her back inside again. Stopping only to rip the soaked sheets from the bed, I led her downstairs.

I sat down in front of the computer and pulled her down on me facing me. She continued to move up and down my cock any time I left her uncontrolled for even a moment. As she did I reached around her and found the webcam and took a photo. Then I emailed it to Skip. The response was very nearly immediate. He wrote back - "WOW! That's the best thing I've ever seen! Can I come home now please?"

I quickly wrote him back "Yes. Let me know when you're on the ferry."

I told her what I'd done and she got even more animated, moving up and down as quickly as she could. I knew she was loving that I'd shown Skip her as a slut; that was something he'd never seen in all their years together. I knew it was the pinnacle of their marriage so I decided to help. I started a video rolling, and after letting her fuck herself on me for a few minutes, I had her turn around so she was facing the camera and I was in her from behind and below. Placing her feet on either edge of the chair, she was splayed wide open and sliding her well used cunt up and down the length of my cock. I told her I was taking video and that seemed to really inspire her. After a minute or two of more intense action, I mentioned to her that she needed to talk to Skip so that when he sees this he'll know he was being thought of.

"But he wasn't being thought of, before now. I was nothing but a complete and total slut. All I've cared about since you got here is that cock and getting as much of it as I can, and making you happy with me." She said.

"For me then, tell Skip how much you've enjoyed this so far. Tell him about the experience." I told her.

With that she appeared to focus on the camera and said, "We were right. This has been the best night of my life. His cock has been life changing and letting him be in control has been perfect. This night is what I was born for and I feel completed and happy like I never have. You won't believe how hard I've cum – and how often. You've never even gotten close to anything like this. Honestly I doubt you can even conceive of such a thing. I hope you were serious about all that cuckold talk because there's no going back now! Now that I have a portion of my life where I am completely without control I can be much more dominant around the house. You will have that life you've always dreamed of with me in charge. But he always has first consideration. I will do anything he says anytime he says it no matter what it does to the marriage or us. This cock is the strongest drug ever and I am addicted!" And she began bouncing even harder. She had been getting more and more aroused with each word of her little speech and she'd clearly almost spoken herself into an orgasm. So I let her ride the cock to finish it out. Grabbing her from behind under the knees I lifted her a little higher and began thrusting hard in and out as she lost awareness again. She soon began to quake in orgasm so I reached around a felt for the control to stop the video. I found it just as she began to squirt again, and I was hopeful Skip would get to see that.

Letting her calm down a little with slow easy thrusts, I decided to go back up stairs to wait for the ferry. I sat in a nice stuffed chair there and had her on her knees sucking for all she was worth. She was so enthusiastic, bouncing up and down rapidly, recognizing that her place in life at that moment was to coax more cum out of that cock and nothing more.

Realizing that Skip was on the ferry by now, I grabbed her phone again and starting taking video again. After a few moments of her head flying up and down the length of my cock, I told her to stop. I had her stand up ( still not easy with the cuffs) and moved the camera up to get a close up of her pink and irritated pussy, with my cum mixed with her juices dripping from it. Then I slid down and had her sit on my cock, filming her descent and making sure to get that look on her face when it bottomed out. That's where I ended the video. As she continued bouncing on my cock, I put it in an email and sent it to Skip.

"Sexiest thing ever!!" was his reply.

"Wait until you see the video I had her leave on your computer for you. Are you on the Ferry" I texted back.

xqzxxx
xqzxxx
6 Followers
12