Fulfilling a Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband stumbles onto his wife's public showing.
1.7k words
4.43
29.2k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krs3773
krs3773
46 Followers

Jack was surprised his wife didn't answer his phone call. Most of the time she answered on the second or third ring. She must be mowing the lawn or something he thought to himself as he threw his phone onto the bed. His meetings ended early today and he now found himself in his hotel room with a couple of hours to kill before meeting his colleagues for dinner.

One thing he needed to do before dinner was retrieve a few documents from his home computer for tomorrow's meetings. Jack hit the power button on his laptop. While it was booting up he got comfortable on the bed and started flipping through the television channels. After finding nothing interesting to watch he began logging into the computer in his office at home.

After entering a couple of passwords he was into the home network and looking at his computer desktop. Jack was confused by what he was seeing. There seemed to be a strange program running on the desktop. He double clicked the icon and was astonished by what he was looking at. There was a woman handcuffed to the ceiling wearing nothing but a pair of clear latex panties and a black hood. As his mind processed what he was looking at Jack realized he was looking at the storage room in his basement. Right there in the back corner was his toolbox. A toolbox that never got used, which is why it was in the storage room in the basement.

Jack then realized that the woman handcuffed to the ceiling was his wife. He knew it was Molly because of the mole on her left breast. He loved that mole. When Molly wore a low cut blouse, or tank top showing off her cleavage the mole would just be noticeable, but barely. "What the fuck?" he said to the empty hotel room. Had someone broken into their home and tied his wife up? No wonder she didn't answer his phone calls. She was tied up in the basement.

Jack was getting ready to make a phone call to the police when he heard a "ding" come from the computer. A few moments later his wife started grinding her hips in the air and moaning. As he listened, he thought they were moans of pleasure. A different sound came from the speakers followed by screams from his wife. He watched as her entire body jolted and she screamed as if in pain. Jack continued to take in what he was seeing, and started to read the description on the screen in front of him. As realization slowly hit him, Jack laid his cell phone back down on the bed.

Molly had done this to herself. She had created an account on this website, chained herself in the basement, and was allowing total strangers either reward her with vibrations, or punish her with shocks. Where in the fuck did this come from? Jack felt as if he had been hit by a truck and then ran over again. What did this all mean? It was obvious that his wife was enjoying herself, but how long as this been going on? How could he have not noticed a secret like this? What did this mean for their marriage? Should he confront her about it?

Jack felt sick to his stomach. He got up to get a beer out of the minibar. It was expensive but he didn't care. He could afford it. As he was taking a large gulp he heard his wife say, "Please don't stop. Please give me more." He finished off the beer in another gulp and wondered how in the world he could have missed something like this. As he grabbed another beer he heard his wife moan in pleasure and say, "OH GOD. OH GOD." A funny thing happened then. Jack was excited. He felt a stirring in his pants and found himself wanting to watch his wife.

He sat down on the bed again and studied the screen. There were over 3000 people either pleasuring or punishing his wife. That thought alone made him even more excited. All those strangers enjoying his wife. A woman he has had sex with regularly over the last 20 years. A woman he could have whenever he wanted. Jack came to a decision, if you can't beat them, join them. He bookmarked the website and jotted down Molly's user name. After logging out of the home network Jack opened up the website and created an account. He purchased a few hundred tokens while at the same time hoping his wife would not notice the charges to the bank card. He wanted Molly's secret to remain a secret for the time being.

As the minutes went by Jack was getting more and more excited by his wife's secret. "No, please no. I need a few minutes." He heard Molly say to the camera after a very intense orgasm. The most intense orgasm he had ever seen his wife have.

"I don't think so Molly." Jack said as he hit the tip button to activate the vibrator. "You wanted this, so here you go." For the next 20 minutes he watched the screen, mesmerized by the pleasure and pain his wife was going through. Some of the pleasure at his hands, but most by others. Jack only hit the vibration button. He couldn't bring himself to cause his wife pain. Even though he was angry with what she was doing. There were many people watching Molly who did not have such qualms and her body convulsed as the electricity coursed through her.

As Jack hit the tip button again giving Molly his last 100 tokens, he exploded in an intense orgasm. He didn't expect it to happen so fast and he had to use a tissue to clean some of his semen off of his computer. He was going to purchase more, but there were so many other people watching that the vibrations and shocks were almost continuous without his contributions. By this time Molly was a mumbling, incoherent mess. Her body was layered with sweat. Jack then wondered how long this was going to go on. How was his wife going to get herself out of this situation? Did she have an accomplice? A partner in crime so to speak? He hoped not. It was hard enough to accept the situation with his wife being alone. But if someone else was there... No, he would not be able to overlook a detail such as that.

His mind had wondered off and Jack realized Molly had grown quiet. He looked at the screen and seen that Molly was unconscious. She was "resting" on her knees with her arms pulled tight above her head. The computer was still "dinging" with tips, but she was no longer grinding her hips, trying to push herself into an orgasm. Her body was still convulsing with the electricity, but her mumbling had ceased. Jack was growing worried. He was about to log back into the home network to terminate the program, but before he could there came a series of three beeps. A small door opened up above her hands and out fell string. The string was hanging down in front of Molly's face, and on the end of the string was a key. Jack smiled with relief and understanding. Molly did not have an accomplice. She had somehow set up a key to the handcuffs to fall down to where she could get to it. He had no idea how she did it, but was relieved to know his wife was working alone.

A couple of minutes later Molly regained consciousness. Jack could see the relief in her eyes when they laid upon the key hanging down. She got back onto her feet. That in and of itself looked like a chore. Her entire body was shaking, not just from the continued assault of electricity but from exhausting. Jack watched as his wife, with shaky hands, held the key and tried to unlock the cuffs. It took her three tries, but she finally got her left hand free. A few moments later her right hand was out of the cuffs. Molly immediately pulled down the latex panties allowing a small curved vibrator to fall to the floor where it continued to buzz and vibrate on the concrete. She then pulled the dildo out of her. It continued to deliver shocks to her, and she screamed as it came out past her most sensitive lips. She dropped it on the floor and fell to her knees. Molly then looked directly into the camera with hungry eyes and said, "Thank you so much everybody. That was the most amazing times I have ever had. Thank you all for helping me fulfill a fantasy of mine." The lust and exhaustion on her face was enough to bring Jack over the edge for a second time. He squirted his semen on the bed spread in front of him. He was amazed, the last time he had two orgasm in a row was high school. "I cannot wait to do it again." Molly said to the camera.

Jack watched Molly walk out of the room. He was not the only one. There were still over 2000 people in the room as if they expected an encore. A couple of minutes later the screen went dark and the message "This room is offline" filled the screen. Jack cleaned himself up and laid back on the bed. His mind was racing. Where does he go from here? Should he confront his wife or should he wait to see if she talks to him about it? Would she admit what she had just done? He didn't think so. It was on the fine line of being unfaithful. What the fuck was he thinking? It was unfaithful. But why was he not more upset? Why was he not calling her right now demanding a divorce? Well, because he had enjoyed it that's why. Jack had enjoyed watching his wife perform. Not just perform, but perform for over 3000 people. He was so confused.

Jack retrieved another beer from the minibar. As he was walking back to the bed his cell phone rang. His wife's contact picture filled the screen. Jack wished he had more time to think about the situation. More time to come to a calculated decision of what to do. He took a deep breath, tapped the accept button and said in a cheery voice, "Hey Molly."

krs3773
krs3773
46 Followers