Fulfilling Fantasies Ch. 01

Story Info
Christina's interview sends Mallika Sherawat searching.
6.1k words
4.4
42.8k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The craft was a last minute replacement, and though the stranded passengers heaved a sigh of relief when the news was announced, after having had to bear the murky waiting lounge at the dark airport, she was furious.

That meant another day of shooting gone to the dogs. Another round of curses from the producer and whining from the director.

The original departure had been at 1530 hrs. The replacement 707 took off from Delhi at 2030 hrs. That meant she would reach home somewhere at 11 in the night.

She had used her cell and instructed the driver to stay put at the Mumbai airport till she would tell him otherwise.

She curtly refused the coffee offered by the airhostess and settled back in the uncomfortable seat of the IA flight, picking up the newspaper stuffed inside the pouch of the seat ahead of her.

Probably a newspaper left behind by the passenger who had occupied her seat during the previous flight.

She idly shuffled the papers and then, her eyes lit up when she came across a clip. It was a brief write up about Christina Aguilera, the Dirrty pop sensation. While a picture at the left showed the pop star posing with a light blue cap, the one at the bottom right showed her from her bust upward, apparently standing up, her hands tied to a large ring above.

She read the article, more out of curiosity than interest.

‘ SO WHAT IS IT THAT MAKES A WOMAN HAPPY? PERHAPS DIAMONDS OR BETTER STILL TO BE HANDCUFFED FOR LOVE. OR SO IT SEEMS FOR CHRISTINA AGUILERA. "IF A LOVER WANTS TO EXPERIMENT WITH HANDCUFFS, THEN THAT'S FAIR ENOUGH FOR ME!" DECLARED THE 23-YEAR-OLD CHART PRINCESS IN HER RAUNCHIEST INTERVIEW EVER. "WHAT'S THE POINT OF HOLDING BACK THAT SIDE OF YOUR PERSONALITY IF IT'S HORNY AND TURNS YOU BOTH ON?" FOR THE RECORD, THE DARLING CHRISTINA WHOSE STEAMY HITS INCLUDE WHAT A GIRL WANTS, STRIPPED AND CAN'T HOLD US DOWN ALSO SAID, "I'M NOT ASHAMED OF MY BODY OR MY NEEDS IN THE BEDROOM. I'M A RED-BLOODED WOMAN WHO DOESN'T FEEL GUILTY ABOUT MAKING LOVE. AND IT'S ONLY HUMAN NATURE TO FULFILL THAT NEEDS EVERYDAY IF YOU CAN.

SOMETIMES, I WANT GENTLE, TENDER LOVE-MAKING, OTHER TIMES I LIKE TO PLAY A BIT ROUGHER AND NOT LET THE MAN DOMINATE ME."

EARLIER THIS YEAR, THE SINGER, CURRENTLY WOWING MOVIEGOERS AS THE VOICE OF A JELLY FISH IN ANIMATED HIT SHARK TALE, HINTED THAT GIRL-ON-GIRL ENCOUNTERS COULD BE A TURN ON. BUT SHE WENT EVEN FURTHER WHEN SHE CONFIDED: "I MUST ADMIT THE IDEA OF TWO WOMEN GETTING IT ON DOES DO IT FOR ME AS WELL. WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL CREATURES AND THE SIGHT OF THEM KISSING OR CARESSING EACH OTHER IS HORNY." THEN CHEEKY CHRISTINA, ENGAGED TO LONG-TIME LOVE JORDAN BRATMAN, UNVEILED THE STEAMY DAYDREAM THAT TOPS HER EROTIC WISH LIST PLUCKING A STAR-STRUCK FAN FROM THE AUDIENCE FOR A DRESSING ROOM QUICKIE! SHE ADDS, "I'VE SPOTTED GUYS IN THE CROWD AND THOUGHT, ‘WOW, I LIKE THE LOOK OF YOU!' YOU DO FANTASIZE ABOUT INVITING THEM BACKSTAGE AFTER THE SHOW"

She closed the newspaper and reclined back against the seat, closing her eyes and thinking about what the singing star had said.

A couple of months ago, she had met Christina during one of her shows. The singer was sexy all right. And she had right away suspected that Christina was a freak.

She breathed deeply, her eyes still closed. Visions of picking up a guy from the crowd for a quickie in the dressing room, making it with another woman, dominating a guy and then being dominated by him sprang through her mind.

Suddenly, she felt the wetness between her legs and she crossed them. She squeezed her thighs and began to rock one leg that was crossed over the other. This way, she felt better.

She always had this uncanny method of masturbating. All she needed was a clenching pair of her legs, a rocking motion of one of them and bang!

She glanced at the passengers seated next to her. Most of them were dozing. She wondered what they would think if they ever realized that she was masturbating. A hand-less masturbation!

It was while she was thus masturbating that she made up her mind to fulfill those fantasies that Christina had spoken about.

After all, she was one of Indian films' newer, hotter and of lately bigger actors.

Mallika Sherawat.

******

It was during the annual award ceremony that she finally decided that she was going to do what Christina had said she would like to do.

During the award ceremony, there were a lot of dance items and she had to participate in one of them. She was also required to walk down the stage and mingle with the guests. Most of the celebrities were seated in the first few rows, but she also chose to sashay down the line.

She had spotted the man a couple of minutes after she had been introduced.

He was of an indeterminable age: perhaps mid-forties, or maybe more than that. Secretly, she always preferred older men. She remembered what Rani Mukherjee had said: "The older they are, the better! Maybe they take time to get a hard on, but boy, once they get one, they last forever!"

Her act involved mingling with the crowd and when she reached the man, she leaned across him and hurriedly pushed the paper into his soft hands.

"Read that and do as it says!" she whispered, smiling at the crowd. "The red door over there. Just sneak past it and walk to the end of the passage. Push the green door and I'll be waiting!"

The man was confused and actually blushed, clutching the paper tightly.

Mallika backed off to the stage, whirled around to complete her silly dance, which was basically rocking her hips back and forth, pushing her ample breasts to and fro and affixing a wide, supposedly sensuous plastic smile. Amid a thundering applause, she curtsied and then rushed away after the curtains dropped.

She was in a hell of a hurry. She could actually feel the wetness seeping between her legs. Her heart was hammering so loudly; she had to slow down as she acknowledged the greetings of those men and women who worked as the extras during such functions.

It was quiet in the passage that led to her private dressing room beyond the green door. It was a small cabin with almost half of one wall covered with a mirror. Set off to one side at a right angle to this mirrored wall was a long sink, rather like a low platform, provided again with a small mirror and holding an array of her makeup items.

She looked at her reflection in the large mirror. She was flushed and breathing hard, her breasts heaving with the exertion. She gripped the edges of the sink as she looked at her profile in the mirror.

They had labeled her ‘Bombshell' and not without reason. In the slinky one-piece silk dress, with those long slits at the sides, hugging her body, a scooped neckline exposing the tempting valley of her breasts, her almost ordinary face now highlighted with those amazing makeup tricks, she looked downright lovely and sexy. She had tied her silky hair in a bun atop her head. The dress was held at the shoulders by a pair of very thin straps, clung to her tiny waist with the aid of a small, concealed zip and billowed below and over her long legs.

She turned to the door and waited with bated breath. This was the first time she was doing this: picking up a stranger from the crowd and waiting for him to do it to her in the dressing room.

"Come on, come on," she murmured to herself, rubbing her legs against each other, her hands behind her gripping the edge of the sink.

Her heart did a somersault when the door opened slowly and the man peered inside. He caught sight of her and stepped in.

"Lock the door and come here," she whispered urgently.

To say that the man was confused would be an understatement. But he obeyed her, locking the door with trembling hands and then walking slowly towards her till he was barely a foot away.

He was sweating and his eyes were wide open. He wasn't much to look at. Tall and gawky, he had shoulder-length hair. A shaggy moustache covered his upper lips over which protruded his rather large nose.

"W-what I-is I-it?" he stammered.

She gave him one of her famous smiles, flashing her bright teeth. With one hand, she pulled the dress up to her waist revealing silk panties.

"What do you think?" she said huskily.

He was taken aback even though he had expected that the reason she had summoned him was sex. But the suddenness of her action stunned him. His eyes popped out when she pushed the green panties down her hips to reveal her mound. It was glistening and he could see the wetness clearly even though the room was illuminated by a couple of low wattage bulbs.

She extended the same hand and gripped the waistband of his trousers, yanking him towards her till his body was draped over hers and her lips were scant inches from his ears.

She pushed her tongue out and licked his ear before whispering, "I want you to fuck me!"

His senses reeling, he watched through glazed eyes as she expertly unbuckled his belt and dragged down the zipper.

She pulled his head closer to her and then he felt his trousers and shorts sliding down his legs. He groaned when her hot, sweaty hand closed over his penis.

"Aahhhh," he gasped as she pushed down the skin over the glans.

Rani was right, she thought as she fondled his shaft. He wasn't yet fully hard.

"W-why m-me?" he blurted out.

"Why not?" she replied huskily. "I sort of like you."

She pushed his head back and then leaning into him, pressed her mouth against his lips. His mouth was open and she slid her tongue inside.

Probably he was satisfied with her answer, or perhaps her tongue in his mouth and her fist jerking his penis gave him the courage to reach up tentatively and grab her breasts.

She sighed. Always the breasts, she thought. Her breasts fascinated all the men she had ever been with. And why not, she thought. They were large, pert and supple. Yet, so firm, she really did not need the half bra she was now wearing.

He began to knead her breasts savagely, as though he was afraid that she would change her mind and end it all. He pushed down the thin straps and she moaned when his hands grabbed her bra-encased breasts.

She drew back slightly and he opened his eyes. Now what?

Lazily, she swept the flat of her tongue over his open lips. He shuddered, pulling at her bra frantically.

"Wait," she murmured, reaching behind her to unfasten the clasp and let the bra slide down her shoulders. His eyes bulged even more when he saw her naked breasts tumble out.

My god, he thought, they were huge! The areoles ought to be at least a couple of inches in diameter, he guessed, taking hold of the erect dark brown nipples between his fingers and rolling them.

Her hand quickened its movement on his now rapidly hardening penis and to add to his delight, she slipped her other hand down between their bodies to hold his scrotum, as if she wanted to weigh them.

This time, he leaned towards her and plunged his tongue into her mouth. She had backed against the sink, her buttocks against the cool surface, legs instinctively spreading apart.

He ground his hips into her and she rubbed his glans against her wet pussy lips.

"Hmmmm…" he groaned, tightening his hold on her breasts, squeezing them savagely.

She tore her mouth away from his. Her eyes blazed at his and her voice was harsh.

"Put that thing inside me now!"

Still holding her breasts in his hands he pushed his hips against hers till she had to hop up to sit on the sink. She spread her legs apart and raised them up, encircling his waist with them. She pushed his shirt up so that she could watch his pulsating shaft.

Reaching down, she pried her pussy lips apart.

"Shove that cock inside me now, oh god, hurry, hurry!"

Continuing to maul her breasts, he thrust his hips forward. The glans brushed against her pussy and almost weeping with desire, she grasped the shaft with one hand and guided it to her wet opening.

"Now!" she cried.

He thrust further, arching his body back from the waist, also wanting to watch.

He grunted when his penis easily slipped inside her hot opening.

"Aggh…" she screamed, tightening her legs around his waist.

He felt like he had dipped his shaft in a tub of boiling slick oil. She was so smooth and open and ready for him that he had no problem burying himself right down to the hilt, till he could no longer see his shaft, plunged as it was inside her.

"Yessss…" she hissed, her hands around his shoulders. "That's it, yes, that's it. Fuck me now, fuck me!"

He began to move back and forth, delighting in the way her pussy clutched his shaft as it slipped in and out of the heat within her.

They both bent down to watch the shaft piston furiously before he pushed her shoulders away to put his mouth on her right breast.

"Yes, lick my tits, oh yes, give it to me harder! Oh yes, fuck me, fuck faster damn it, faster!"

He suckled on her nipple, rubbing the other nipple between two fingers as he plowed in and out of her.

"Oh god," she gasped and he felt her legs clamping against his waist like a vice. "Oh god, this is not real, oh my god, I-I-a-am c-cum-cumming!"

He had hardly been inside her for a dozen strokes or so and she was on the verge of her orgasm. She couldn't believe it, and began to move her buttocks up and down to counter his thrusts.

"Oh yes, fuck, fuck, fuck me, fuck me, oh yes, I'm there, yes, I'm there, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she panted, her head thrown back, eyes shut with pleasure.

He turned his attention to her other breast; this time, not merely licking the nipple, but taking as much of the supple flesh inside his mouth as possible. He did not slow down and instead continued to plunge his shaft harder inside her. Their thighs slapped against each other, the sound drowned by her guttural moan.

She tightened her hold on him; both, with her legs and hands, still moving her buttocks against his thrusting penis. She shuddered when he began to lick her nipples and then the whole of her large breast.

Then, amazingly, he did something she couldn't believe: he lifted her up and off the sink, his penis still embedded inside her pussy and walked towards the huge mirror, carrying her as if she weighed nothing. She squealed with pleasure when he slammed her back against the mirror, and standing up, holding her in position, her legs wrapped around his waist, and began to plunge faster and faster till her senses spun and she began to reach her second orgasm.

Oh my god, she thought. She had had been taken by so many men in the past, but it never had been anything like this! He pushed his hand below and with his finger, rubbed her erect clitoris as she slammed back against him.

"Oh god, yes, you beautiful bastard! Fuck me, oh yes, ram that lovely cock inside my cunt, oh god, yes, yes!"

The mirror creaked with the pressure of their bodies and he backed away slightly, pulling her along with him, afraid that they would damage the huge glass. He stared at the reflection. He could see her back and he swept up the dress over her hips so that he could also see his shaft plunging into her. He dragged his eyes away to watch her enormous breasts bouncing crazily and he pinched her clitoris.

"Yes," he whispered hoarsely, "take that, take that cock inside you! Feel it? Want more? Huh?"

Even though she was feeling drained, she nodded her head wildly, bouncing faster over him, feeling his hard throbbing member impale her every time she slammed down over it.

"Take it then, take it! Take that cock inside your horny hole, you bitch!" he gasped, pulling her head back by her hair. He leaned forward and kissed her mouth, delighting in the way her breasts mashed against his chest, feeling the nipples through his shirt.

"I'm going to cum, baby," he panted, his thrusts quickening, his fingers moving in a blur on her clitoris.

She could feel his hot breath on her face when he uttered the words and she speeded up, wanting to have another climax. She knew she would have another because his fingers were now additionally driving her crazy. She could feel his shaft expand inside her pussy.

"Yes, yes," she breathed, "cum inside me, cum inside my cunt, oh yes, spray your cum inside me!"

His fingers left her clitoris and her mouth opened wide with astonishment when she felt him cramming a finger alongside his shaft.

"Oh my god!" she cried out. "What are you d-doing?"

He grunted and groaned.

"Here it is baby," he muttered, his eyes on her bouncing breasts. "You sure you want it inside your cunt?"

"Yes, yes, cum inside me, shoot it in me!"

His body convulsed with a spasm and he shuddered.

"Ugghhh! Oh shit, oh shit, I'm cumming, baby, I'm cumming inside your cunt! Take my juice inside your hole, you horny bitch, take it, take it!"

The very thought of his penis now beginning to shoot its man-juice inside her pussy, made her climax once more. Never, never like this, she thought as she bucked up and down on him, her hands plunging down to grab his balls…yes, his balls!

"Aargghhh," he shouted, his eyes riveted on her bouncing breasts.

"Cum baby," she cooed. "Cum inside me, oh yes, wash my cunt with your cum!"

His movements suddenly stopped as if he wanted to savor the movement of his orgasm. He sucked his breath inside, starved for oxygen and his face took on an expression of agony and pleasure.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," he chanted as he felt his sperm exploding from his pulsating shaft. He let the shaft remain inside her pussy, right to the hilt, his balls pressed against the inside of her thighs, as he gasped and groaned.

His hands slowly fell away and he felt her grip relax. First, she swung her legs off his waist so that she was standing in front of him, and then, she let her hands unfold off his shoulders.

She looked at him. He was breathing as if he was coming off a hundred meter dash.

They gazed at each other, both, unwilling to move their hips away to let his shaft slip out of her pussy.

Slowly, as though in slow motion, with his penis still inside her, she raised her head to his.

"Kiss me, stranger," she whispered.

He did, shoving his tongue deep into her mouth. Gasping, she sucked on it and then pushed his tongue back into his mouth with her own, forcing him to suck on it. As they kissed, she whipped up his shirt and he raised his arms to allow her to remove it.

It was then her turn to raise her arms as he unzipped and then pulled her slinky dress up her body. His penis was still embedded inside her pussy, limp, as it had become after his enormous orgasm.

They glanced at their reflection in the mirror now that both were stark naked. She leaned back from the waist and he bent down to take one succulent breast into his mouth, lapping the ample flesh before closing his mouth around one large nipple.

"Aahhhh, yes, yes, suck me there!" she panted, her hands clutching the taut flesh of his buttocks, pressing her hips against his.

He now turned his attention to the other breast, giving it the same treatment, kneading the breast that he had been sucking earlier, pinching the nipple and rolling it between his fingers.

She managed to slide one hand between his thighs from behind him and caressed his balls, making him grunt. She encountered the wet juices dribbling down his sac and drenching her inner thighs.

"I want to fuck you again," he murmured, pulling his head back from her breasts.

"Your cock is still inside me," she told him, licking his cheeks and allowing her tongue to dart in his ear.

"Yes, but it is still not hard," he reminded her, finally pulling his hips back. His penis flopped out, glistening with their combined juices.

"So what do you suggest?" she cooed, kissing his shoulder blades, bringing her hands down between their bodies to take the shaft in them. It was wet, and she thought she could feel a hint of the hardness return.

"Go down on your knees and suck it," he said harshly, cupping her breasts and mauling them frenziedly.

12