Fulfilling Fantasies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back and looked into his eyes. His eyes were bleary with lust and his mouth twitched uncontrollably.

"You want me to suck your cock?" she asked him.

"Oh god, yes," he replied.

"Will that make your cock hard again?"

"I'm sure it will."

"You are really sure?" she persisted.

"Yes, yes."

"And you will fuck me again after it gets hard?"

"I've already told you that I want to fuck you again. Now."

Holding his eyes with hers, she slowly slid down to the floor, her hands trailing along his chest and gliding to his hips.

He shuddered at the twin sensations of her hands on his skin and the nipples brushing his bare flesh.

Finally she was on her knees in front of him, her head level with his penis. He wrapped his hands around the bun of her hair atop her head and pulled her closer to his shaft till the glans were rubbing her face.

Her tongue was thickly wet with her hot saliva. She slid her fingertips over his balls, pressing erotically, not too hard, but hard enough for him to groan.

He looked down and found that she was still looking at him. Her mouth opened in a big ‘O' and he shuffled forward.

He gasped aloud when she suddenly ducked forward, taking almost half of the shaft inside the warmth of her mouth, clamping her red lips around the flesh. She could have taken the entire length as he was still not fully erect, but preferred to keep about half of his penis outside her mouth.

She moaned as she began to suck on him, taking away one hand from his testicles, sliding it down her parted knees to finger herself. She held him in her mouth for a long time, moving slowly up and down his length. Her tongue caressed his throbbing flesh, adding to his pleasure.

Almost instantaneously, his penis became rigid as her mouth worked back and forth his shaft, leaving saliva to drip off the length, falling down onto her heaving breasts, making them glisten with her own oral liquids.

She breathed heavily through her nose, her mouth kept firm around his shaft. Her hand began pumping more violently between her legs and she was emanating more excited gasps from her throat.

He reached down and held her head in a vice-like grip and guided her back and forth along his penis. Her mouth was warm, her sensuous lips holding him with the perfect amount of pressure. He began to gyrate his hips, gently beginning to thrust his hips back and forth.

She drew back and gripped his penis with a saliva slick hand, crying out in ecstasy. She raised her buttocks off her heels slightly to rub the tip of his penis against her nipples, and then dragged it over the entire expanse of the soft flesh. She shook her breasts slightly, making them move as if to show him their weight. Her nipples were taut from arousal, and with her head tilted back, throat extended, looking so vulnerable and sexy, his penis was soon throbbing and fully erect.

The saliva on her breasts and between them left an oiled like gloss on her creamy flesh. He let out a groan when she directed his shaft in the deep valley of her breasts.

"Oh shit!" he cried out when she wrapped her breasts around his prick. He gripped the sides of her head as she began to slowly move up and down, pushing her breasts together, trapping him firmly in her cleavage.

"Yes, yes, get hard for me," she whimpered, gradually increasing pace, masturbating his shaft between her large breasts. "Get that cock hard and erect and fuck my pussy again, you fucker!"

Her breasts were so large that he couldn't see his penis at all, wrapped as it was by those monstrous melons. The skin of his shaft scraped the sides of her clinging breasts and he too began to thrust his hips back and forth, up and down.

She pushed down all the way till the top of his shaft was peeking up from between those luscious breasts and bending down, she let her tongue swipe around the glans. With her head bent down, he had to glance into the mirror to watch her doing it.

To him, it was a miracle that he had erected so quickly. Afraid that he might lose it, he pulled her up, grabbing her by her shoulders.

"I think I am ready to fuck," he panted.

She looked at him, and then, still on her knees, spun around, presenting her rear to him. Her shapely buttocks thrust up, she spread her legs as far apart as she could.

"Fuck me from behind!" she cried out, reaching down with one hand to pull her pussy lips apart. "Like a dog, oh my god, yes, make me your bitch!"

He knelt on the floor behind her, grabbing the firm and shapely cheeks of her buttocks. He slid forward and grasping his prick, rubbed the tip against the lips.

She pushed back against him. "Hurry, you bastard, you horny bastard! Give it to me now!"

He guided his rock hard penis into the wet and open gash of her pussy, sighing as it entered inside to the hilt. He pulled her by her thighs as she screamed in ecstasy as he thrust inside her.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yessss! Fuck me now, fuck me!"

Holding her thighs he began to pump his penis in and out of her hot pussy. She clamped her pussy muscles together and he groaned aloud.

"Faster, faster!"

He obeyed her, his testicles slamming against the back of her thighs and buttocks. He watched her breasts swaying to and fro as he began to thrust furiously.

She slipped her fingers to her clit and started to rub it. She stretched her head high, eyes shut and pumped back into him.

He reached forward with one hand and pushed his finger into her open mouth. She sucked on it with the same rhythm as his shaft worked inside her.

"Oh god, you are so tight and so hot," he breathed.

"Deeper, deeper, fuck it deeper!"

He slid his finger down and cupped one swaying breast, kneading it. He bent down and kissed the back of her neck, finally sliding the other hand from her thigh to capture the other breast.

"Harder, goddamn it, harder! Fuck me harder!"

He began to plunge inside her till her entire body moved in the direction of his thrusts. When he slammed forward burying his shaft deep inside her, she rocked forward; and when he pulled back, he pulled her back too by yanking at her breasts.

She twisted her head around, her eyes flaring.

"Kiss my mouth now, I'm going to come!"

Continuing to move his hips, he bent down and put his mouth on hers. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and he sucked on it. She shuddered, moaning into his mouth.

She was rubbing her clitoris with quick and rapid strokes as her climax hit her. Her body began to move in rhythm with her hands and his thrusts. She now began to writhe and undulate beneath him as the moment passed, seconds after her orgasm subsided.

He was still going at it! In fact, he had speeded up his movements, now squeezing her engorged breasts.

"Come now, you fucker, come," she said weakly after tearing her mouth away from his.

He was relentless and pumped away furiously. "Not so fast, bitch," he muttered, his lips drawn back over his teeth in a savage snarl. "I'm still far from it and unless you got other ideas, it is going to take me a hell lot more time to shoot my spunk!"

Strange, she thought, how men gained in their confidence once they had fucked a woman. He was no longer the shy stranger that he had been when he had walked into the cabin: in that place was a man who knew his priorities and his likes and dislikes.

She also knew that what he had just said was true. She would have welcomed it, welcomed another shattering climax had it not been for her pussy, which was now beginning to hurt her slightly.

She decided to use the oldest trick in her book.

"Oh god, you fucking stud," she moaned. "But I want you to come all over me!"

His speed slackened a bit and finally, he paused, his shaft lodged inside her pussy.

"Really?"

"Yes! You did like it when I fucked your cock with my tits, didn't you?"

He got the message all right. Quickly, he pulled his penis out of her pussy and just as quickly, she spun around, flopping onto the floor on her back.

He looked down at the naked woman. He couldn't really believe that he was actually doing this with Mallika Sherawat. Who the hell was going to believe this?

Even lying on her back, her breasts remained up-thrust, as if defying gravity. They still glistened wetly, and she aided the lubrication by licking her palms before caressing the mounds again, pulling her engorged nipples with her fingers.

"Now, you fucking stud. Get aboard and shove your randy cock between these melons."

It was the first time he had seen her lying on her back. Often, when he had seen her in the films, he had tried to visualize what she would look like naked and lying on her back. Well, now he knew.

He had never seen someone look as sexy as this woman in his entire life. Not that he'd seen many, but what the hell! This sexy siren, this starlet, the source of wet dreams of over a million men, and, he suspected, women as well. Stark naked on her back and with her legs spread wide apart to reveal her open pussy that he had just fucked!

He complied with her order, standing on top of her, one leg on either side of her lush nubile body. Then, slowly, he lowered himself down until he was sitting on her washboard like flat belly.

She had a small smile on her lips as she gathered her breasts by her hands and pushed them together to form a cavern for him to slide his penis into.

He had to press his prick down away from his belly because it was jutting out at an incredible angle. It was as though it wanted to stick itself to his stomach.

She let her breasts fall apart so that he could shove his penis between them. As soon as he did that, she pushed her breasts together again, trapping his shaft there.

"Oh god, yessss…" he hissed when he felt the soft warm flesh envelope his throbbing manhood.

"You like that?" she asked him, moving her breasts back and forth, manipulating the shaft that lay between them.

"Oh yes, oh yes," he gurgled, beginning to rock to and fro, instantly picking up the same rhythm that he had been fucking her with.

"Fuck them, big boy," she murmured huskily. "Fuck my jugs, you tit fucker!"

He put his palms on the floor, one on each side of her head and began to stroke his shaft in and out of her deep cleavage, watching the pink head poke out from the top every time he thrust forward.

"Oh shit, this is fantastic!" he groaned, jamming his prick up her cleavage and holding there long enough for her to swipe her tongue over his glans.

He pulled back, excited by the way that the sides of her big breasts slid the skin up his shaft. He cradled the back of her head and hauled it up so that when he thrust forward again, the tip of his prick pushed into her mouth.

She sucked on him and moaned when he pulled back again. And then, quickly, he had driven his shaft up again and she had it in her mouth.

Though she knew that this was one trick she used when she wanted a man to ejaculate quickly, she was astonished that this stranger was taking such a long time. She recalled what Rani had told her about older guys taking their own time to come once they attained their erections. Plus, she reflected as he continued to pump his shaft between her breasts, the stranger had already come once.

She brought her tongue into play, licking his shaft every time it was buried in her mouth during his forward thrust. She caressed his balls and even slid her fingers gently across the crease of his anus.

"Oh yes, you fucking ape! Fuck them fuck my big tits! Faster, you bastard, faster, oh yes, oh yes!" she moaned; now beginning to move her body up and down on the floor.

Suddenly, he pulled his prick out of her cleavage and yanked her up by her shoulders.

"Sit down like that and let me sit on your thighs," he gasped.

Gingerly, she rose, obeying him. Her legs were stretched in front of her, spread apart and he was now seated on her lush thighs.

"Push your tits together again!" he said, after pressing his shaft between them.

She understood. He wanted to fuck her breasts in the sitting position! He was really remarkable, she thought. And so inventive too! As he began to thrust his shaft up and down in the valley of her breasts, he pushed her head back and leaned forward to place his open mouth over hers.

She moaned when his tongue filled her mouth. His strokes were now increasing the pace and he was gliding his shaft faster and faster between her breasts.

When the length of the strokes began to get shorter, she knew that he was nearing his orgasm. Especially, when he began to breathe harder, his chest heaving. His tongue swept over hers and then licked the upper side of her mouth as he groaned.

Suddenly, he tore his mouth away from hers and leaned his head back.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm going to shoot, oh yeah, I am going to come!" he shouted.

She managed to move her chest up and down to help him with the task he had in hand, and that was to come.

"OH FUCK!" he shouted again and his body went into a paroxysm. He wailed and his body shuddered mightily before going rigid.

Finally, thrusting his shaft up between her breasts, he paused and his jism fired out from the tip of his shaft. It hit her cheeks and her chin, before anointing her nose and her forehead. He clutched her shoulders as he emptied his load.

His come cascaded down over her face and dripped onto her breasts.

He came copiously: that, she had to admit. The spunk was everywhere: her mouth, her cheeks, her nose, her eyes, her hair, her breasts and even on her shoulder blades.

She felt like someone had turned on the shower. The very thought of her body being rinsed with his come, was astonishingly triggering off yet another orgasm within her.

As she exploded yet another time, she pressed her pussy against his belly and ground it.

And as she came, she gasped out again,

"Kiss me, stranger!"

He did.

******

12