Fulfilling Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugghhh..." she moaned as his finger penetrated her.

They got back to staring at me, her hand still draped around his shoulders, his finger still in her cunt. She moved her leg slightly so that her thigh rubbed one side of his face.

I tried to sit still, but it was getting increasingly difficult for me to. The burning sensation in my cunt made me squirm in the chair and I desperately wanted to rub there. Rub, at least to ease the pressure.

He passed the cigarette to her, withdrawing his finger from her cunt, his lips softly kissing the side of her thigh.

"Go, give this to her. A bit of grass will do her good."

So, that was it. I had been wondering at the sweet smell that was filling the room. The bastard had actually been smoking a joint, not just a cigarette!

She brought it to me and held it to my lips after slapping away my hands from the joint. My hands hanging uselessly by my sides, I leaned forward and took a long pull. She stood in front of me as I released the smoke from my lungs, watching it blow over her pubic hair.

My pussy lips were still burning and the one hit I took from the cigarette released my inhibitions, making me reach down with my hands to clamp one over my crotch. My clit was hard and erect and I began to stroke it.

"No," he shouted. "Not yet. Not like that."

I jerked my hands away, almost humiliated that I was drifting from my script. Sameera and I smoked the joint, trading the weed between us till it burnt down to the filter.

She took one last drag and slowly walked back to stub it out in the ashtray.

"Get a refill," he told her.

She picked up his glass and turned to the bar.

"Wait," he commanded.

She turned back to him.

"Lean down and let my tongue feel how horny you are."

When she leaned, her heavy breasts swung down over his face. I watched him flick his lips out and lick her nipples. She emitted a faint moan.

He drew back and looked up at her. "Give me your mouth."

She managed to twist to one side and lean down offering her mouth to him. His free hand encircled her neck pulling her down so hard she almost lost her balance. Their mouths fused and I saw her head beginning to rock back and forth. I knew that she was sucking on his tongue.

"Okay," he said, drawing back. "You are almost there. That refill is for the two of you, not me. So make it as you would like it."

While she was mixing the drink at the bar, he rose from his chair and walked up to me.

"I might as well check on you," he said, bending down and spreading his mouth on my left breast. I shivered when he sucked at it. He quickly squeezed both my breasts, biting my nipple gently between his teeth.

He withdrew. "Hmm. Quite hot," he remarked, moving back to sit on his chair.

Sameera had refilled the drink and had walked up to me. She knelt down now and offered me the glass. With trembling hands, I reached for the glass.

"Why don't the two of you drink that off each other's tits?" he asked casually.

"I will have to get off the chair," I answered.

"So what's stopping you?"

It was what I was waiting for. It was also what Sameera was waiting for. The level of anticipation and arousal was at the highest now, and any more delay and we would have been raping each other.

"Lie on the floor," Sameera told me.

She knelt there as I slipped down on the floor beside her, my breasts heaving with expectation. Instinctively, I reached for my cunt, rubbing my clit.

"Later," Sameera groaned, upending the glass on my breasts. The liquor streamed over my melons, and she let half of the contents remain in the glass that she laid down under the chair.

She leaned down until she was almost crawling. Her face ducked down and I moaned when her mouth surrounded my left tit. She had opened her mouth and a lot of flesh disappeared in her mouth. I brought my hands up and gripped the back of her head as she began to suck and lick ferociously.

She struggled to lie down on the floor while continuing to lick the liquor off my tit and then, suddenly, I felt her legs across mine.

I spread my knees apart as she climbed astride me.

"Oh my god!" I cried out, pulling her head closer into my chest. "Oh god, suck it, suck it please!"

She made slurping noises as she did. At the same time, I felt her knee grind into my crotch and I shuddered as she rubbed my now super sensitive cunt with the knee.

She switched over to the other breast, licking voraciously, almost hungrily. While she sucked on it, she carried one hand to my tit that she had sucked on first and kneaded the flesh, pinching the nipple.

I lifted my hips up to allow her to grind her knee against my cunt and incredibly, I came!

I was setting records! Just the feel of her knees wriggling on my cunt, and poof! I had climaxed!

She was aware that I had come, but that didn't slow her down. She continued to lick and suck my breasts, till she had probably cleared off all the vodka and was instead now coating my tits with her saliva.

She finally rolled over, sliding her body up so that my head was somewhere around her breasts. I straddled her this time, grinding my knee into her crotch. I reached out for the glass and turned it over her tits till the entire liquor drained out onto her melons.

She bucked up and moaned when I lowered my face to her swollen tits, encircling one stiff nipple with my tongue.

"Oh yes, suck it, lick it, yes, yes!" she cried out. It was as if she was repeating my words uttered a while ago. Her succulent tits were beautiful; so soft and so spongy that it was difficult to understand how they could not sag given their largeness.

My mouth drifted from one tit to the other, my hands busy fondling and kneading, as I licked up the liquor. All this time, I kept grinding my knee into her cunt, feeling the wetness there seeping over my knee. With the toes of my other leg, I caressed her other thigh and hip.

I swept my tongue across her breasts, letting the liquor accumulate between them. When I was pretty sure that there was no more of the liquor coating her tits, I ducked my face down and snuggled it between them. I let my tongue lap the liquid in long and slow strokes.

She whimpered and writhed beneath me, her legs spreading apart. She lifted them up till they were almost perpendicular to the floor and then wrapped them around my back.

"Oh fuck," she uttered plaintively. "Lick, baby, lick! Play with my nipples, damn it, oh yes, roll them like that, oh my god, yes, yessss!"

Her nipples were large and now that she was aroused to fever pitch, they had become as hard as pebbles. I pinched them, pulling them upwards and then rolling them furiously between my fingers. My tongue swept back and forth inside the enormous cleavage, lapping up the liquor as she lifted her buttocks off the floor, in the process lifting me up too, crying out incoherently.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she chanted. "I'm coming, oh my god, yes, I'm coming!"

I increased the pace of my tongue and thrust my knee hard between her legs against her wet cunt, probing the triangle, rubbing up and down.

She wailed, her hands encircling my shoulders and pulling me closer to her.

"OH GOD!" she screamed and I knew she was coming.

As her body convulsed, going into a spasm, I slid forward and put my mouth on hers. I thrust my tongue inside her mouth and she didn't waste time either, sucking avidly on it as though it was a cock she was sucking. I bobbed my head on her face, getting into it, imagining that my tongue was a cock and that I was fucking her face with it.

Finally, I rolled off her body and we lay on the floor beside each other, breathing heavily and raggedly.

"Get back on the chair, Mallika!" I heard his harsh voice.

I whipped my head to where he was sitting. I had almost forgotten that he was there. The amazing man was still dressed and had lit up another joint.

Feeling slightly drained, but still wanting more, I groggily got to my feet and made my way to the chair.

But I was soon to realize that the level of my arousal thus far was only the tip of the iceberg.

"Sam," I heard his voice, as if he was speaking from a great distance. "It's time to start."

She rose, without the kind of difficulty I had experienced and then, walking over to me, sank down on her knees.

"Spread your legs," he ordered.

He needn't have told me to do that, because Sameera was already pushing my knees wide apart, shuffling closer to me till she was inside them.

I shivered as she brought her head closer and closer until they fastened upon the burning center of my desire.

"Oh god, no!" I cried out. This was the first time for me. I made as if to push her away, confused. I had seen quite a few flicks where women went down on each other. But I had never experienced it.

There was no strength in me. Her lips had seized the erect nub at the apex of my cunt, and with gentle insistence, she began to suck and nibble on it.

Several men have eaten me out in my life and I know what it feels like to have my clit loved. But this was entirely different.

First, the very concept of a woman between my legs was a high that was transporting me to heaven, and second, Sameera was a pro. Her tongue felt incredible as she stroked it expertly up and down my slit now. It was an amazing experience to have cheeks and chin nestling between my legs to be so soft and smooth, utterly devoid of any beard or stubble that I normally experienced with the men. Her delicate fingers probed my cunt and spread the lips apart, her tongue delightfully plump as she worked the length of my clit almost as if it were a cock, digging back into the cunt folds from which it emerged with the tip of her tongue, sliding out along it, quivering, then lowering with a gentle suction of her lips till the whole thing was deep into her mouth.

I slumped on the chair, raising my legs high up to give her access. I don't know how I managed it, but I had my heels flat on the chair on either side of my buttocks. This opened me up, exposing my vulnerability.

"Ooohh yes, baby, oh yes, eat me, ah like that, yes, yes, there, there, your tongue feels so good, oh yes, oh fuck me with it!"

She dipped her tongue inside my cunt and I cried out. Simultaneously, she brought her fingers to my clit and rubbed it back and forth, round and round.

I held the back of her head as she began to bob to and fro, fucking my cunt with her tongue.

"Oh...ah..." I kept moaning in a kind of a delirium, in cadence with each maddening stroke of her tongue. She alternated between letting her tongue be as soft as a feather, and then suddenly, savagely, locking her lips around my puffy cunt lips and sucking the whole of my wet moist flesh. I was dimly aware that the volume of my unintelligible mutterings were growing louder as her tantalizing tongue passed back and forth over the slit before burying itself within the folds of my pussy.

Now, she was using her forefinger again, gently massaging my clit. The tiny bud grew erect and began to throb. She took it between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed, making me cry out.

Through my half closed eyes I noticed that our erotic dalliance was finally getting through to Harry, in that, some of the cool self-possession that he had so far was now rapidly disappearing. His lips were parted, the color in his cheeks heightened and he had crushed out his joint. I observed too, that his hands were between his legs and moved back and forth along the bulge that was straining inside his pants.

But the onslaught on my pussy from Sameera's tongue and mouth made me look away and when she reached up to take hold of my breasts, I wailed, slamming my cunt against her face. I bit my lips, gripped the base of the chair, lifted my hips higher and began to writhe and buck as I began approaching my orgasm.

"Oh my god, Sam, eat me, shove your tongue deeper, oh fuck, rub my clit, rub it harder, oh my god!"

"Stop!" he yelled.

I moaned my disappointment when she did, drawing back and getting to her feet in one fluid motion of that incredible body of hers. She was breathing hard, her thrusting tits moving up and down with the exertion.

"You think she likes it?"

Sameera nodded.

"You like it, Mallika?" he asked, continuing to rub his crotch with one hand and picking up his glass with the other to take a long sip from it.

"Oh God! Yes, yes! Please, don't stop, Sam, don't stop! I am almost there, please keep sucking me! NOW!"

"Don't you think that it's Sameera's turn?" he asked in a quiet voice.

"Later," I gasped, bringing my hand down and rubbing my swollen cunt lips. "I promise, later, please, but now I require to come!"

"Sameera, won't you like her to do that for you?"

"Yes," she replied, her voice shaky.

"Then what are you waiting for?" he rapped out. "Get on the couch and spread your fucking legs!"

She made her way to the couch and fell back onto it, letting her thighs fall open. She flicked her tongue over her lips, looking at me.

I rose from the chair, gingerly letting my legs touch the ground. I was on the edge and my legs gave away. I fell to the floor and had to crawl on my fours to get to the couch.

I knew that sooner or later I it would come to this. I had never tasted a woman down there before and I was apprehensive. But the desire in me to give back to this woman what she had so far given me was so strong, wild horses wouldn't have held me back.

I crawled over to her, my mouth open with desire, aware of the weight of my breasts dangling under me. When I got close to her, I noticed that her pussy was wet and her hips were shivering.

My back was directly facing Harry, and as I slid in between her exotic legs, pushing my face slowly closer to her pussy, I was aware that my buttocks were protruding in his direction. I knew that he could see the wet swollen lips of my pussy.

The smell that rose from between Sameera's thighs was like an aphrodisiac, and inhaling it, I dove my lips down upon the glistening wetness from which it emanated. As my lips locked over the triangle of her pleasure, I was exhilarated by the salty but pleasant taste. It was unlike any that I had known before. I had previously, on numerous occasions, sucked on fingers and cocks of men that had explored my cunt. But this was a totally different experience altogether.

It was headier than the grass I had inhaled moments before. Her hips bucked and she uttered a moan, her hands gripping the back of my head as I mashed my mouth over her pussy. I did not lick at first; I merely let my open mouth fasten on the entire flesh, applying suction avidly, trying to take in as much of her as possible.

I supported myself by putting my hands on her soft, creamy thighs, marveling at their exquisiteness. As I caressed them, I finally began to lick her cunt.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed.

I moved one hand off her hip and furiously thrust a finger deep inside her open cunt even as I let more saliva dribble out of my mouth, probing her depths, exploring eagerly the mysteries within her.

"Oh fuck yessss," she cried out, her head whipping from side to side as I trapped her engorged clit between my teeth.

I cried out in pleasure when I felt a finger thrusting into the wet folds of my pussy from behind. I quickly looked back and there was Harry, fully dressed, an enormous tent between his legs, and standing behind me.

I gave my attention to Sameera's cunt and this time, his thrusting finger drove me forward, making my tongue enter her cunt. I pinched her clit and rubbed.

She clamped her thighs against my ears, her buttocks coming off the couch, pressing her mound deeper into my eager searching tongue.

Engrossed as I was eating out Sameera's hot cunt, I felt his finger thrusting in and out of my opening, bringing me to the brink of my climax.

It was amazing the way he did it. Even as I thought I would explode, he would back off his finger till it was almost outside my cunt and then, swiftly, he would thrust it deep inside me. I burrowed deeply into Sam's writhing cunt, all sounds shut off by her thighs clenched around my ears.

Like she had done earlier, I too reached up with one hand and took one of her quivering tits in my palm, squeezing, fondling, kneading...

I felt her face press into the top of my rocking head as I lapped away at her wetness, thrusting my hips back, wanting his finger to begin the fucking motion that I knew would make me explode.

But even as I reached the crest, he suddenly stopped. I paused, my tongue pausing inside her pussy.

"Please, please," Sameera pleaded, pressing her crotch into my face.

"Ok, Mallika. I think she's had enough of you. Go back and sit on your chair."

I almost cried out in frustration and so did she. But I rose nevertheless, walking in a daze back to the chair. I assumed the position I was in before he had asked me to go down on Sameera. Legs up on the chair and knees thrust wide apart.

Sameera was looking on at us with smoldering eyes.

And then, standing there in the center of the room, he slowly began to strip. His eyes darted to me, taking in my heaving breasts and the sight of my hands now playing openly with my pussy lips and then, he glanced at Sameera, slumped on the couch, legs spread and raised off the floor, hands pinching her nipples.

His shirt came off followed by the vest. These, he draped over the chair where he had been sitting. Then he shucked his pants down, revealing the huge bulge inside his shorts. This too, he carefully folded and slid it to the chair.

"Get on the floor and on your back!" his voice was a whip and this he directed towards Sameera.

I was disappointed he hadn't asked me.

But it was my script. Almost as if sensing it, he smiled at me as he slowly pushed his shorts down his legs.

"Delay extends the pleasure, huh?" he questioned.

I nodded, rubbing my clit.

As Sameera eagerly clambered off the couch and slid down to the floor on the carpet, he said, "Put your finger inside your cunt."

I used the middle finger of my other hand to do as he had instructed, continuing to rub my clit in circular movements.

His shorts came off and his erect cock sprang out, almost slapping his belly. Sameera uttered a small cry as she waited for him, her fingers busy playing with her cunt.

I was facing them, a ringside view unfolding before me.

Casually, he walked over to her and looking down, he brought his palm to his cock and gently stroked it.

"Ah yes, I like it," he murmured and I wondered to what he was referring to. To her body or the sight of her playing with her cunt.

He planted his feet on either side of her waist.

"Where do I go first?" he mused, still looking down at her. She squirmed.

He glanced at me. "Mallika, where do you suppose I go first?"

"H-her mouth?" I stammered.

He laughed. "You want to watch me fuck her mouth with my cock?"

I nodded, increasing the pace of my thrusting finger.

Slowly he lowered, till he was hunched down over her. He placed his knees on either sides of her face.

"You will have to help, Sameera. My cock is way up against my belly. You girls are responsible for that. Go on, take it in your hands and pull it to your mouth."

Moaning with uncontrollable desire, she grasped his cock. The movement brought her arms together, bunching up her breasts.

Under the circumstances, he was cool when she seized his cock and pulled it towards her, raising her head off the carpet.

She opened her mouth, her tongue sliding out.

He was having none of that. No licking for him. In one swift movement, he thrust his hips down, plunging his cock deep into her mouth.

"Ugghhh," she whimpered, her legs lifting up in the air, as if his cock had impaled her cunt.

He placed his hands on the carpet above her head and began to move up and down, fucking her mouth savagely. He would thrust down and draw back to make sure that his entire length was embedded in her stretched mouth, and then, slowly, he would pull back to rub the tip of his cock over her swollen lips. Then, he would thrust down again.