Fulfilling Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't get me wrong. I have watched close-ups of a virile cock fucking a girl's mouth plenty of times. But that was only on the wide screen of my home theatre system. This was my first real live show.

As he continued pumping his cock in and out of her, he looked over at me, holding his gaze, his eyes boring into mine.

It was a kind of an extension that made me feel that he was fucking my mouth.

As she grunted and groaned, I opened my mouth, slid a finger inside and sucked on it, popping it in and out to match his fucking rhythm.

He pulled out, rose over her and pushed his cock back to his belly, hovering over her face.

"The balls," he said. "Lick and suck them."

She made a animal-like sound deep inside her throat and began slobbering at his balls. He stroked his shaft as she took one testicle in her mouth, her mouth hollowing and puffing, indicating to me that she was indeed sucking him. Then, she took the other testicle in her mouth. Her hands supped his balls.

He backed away and now I could see that his face was flushed. As he shuffled down, the tip of his cock trailed in a straight line from her lips to her chin to her breasts and down her belly till it was nestled between her outstretched thighs.

"Oh god, put it in," she moaned. "Put your cock inside me and fuck me!"

Her legs rose up further and he gripped her hips, easily tossing them over his shoulders.

"Guide me inside," he gasped.

Her hands flew down and she grabbed his shaft. Sobbing with the pent up desire, she guided his cock inside her cunt.

"Ahhhhh fuck!" she cried out shrilly as he entered her to the hilt.

He paused above her, arranging himself so that he was comfortable. He pulled back till only his glans were stuffed inside her and then thrust forward again.

She bucked up wildly.

He raised his body up from his waist and began to stroke in and out of her, settling into a steady rhythm almost instantaneously. She wrapped her long legs around his back, her hands pulling at his hair.

As he continued to pump her vigorously, he glanced at me. "Come over here, Mallika," he said through clenched teeth.

Eagerly, I obeyed.

"Sit on her face so that she can fuck your cunt with her tongue."

Gingerly, I lowered myself till I was literally sitting on her face. I cried out, grabbing her breasts when I felt her tongue invade my insides.

"Kiss my mouth," he instructed.

So as he fucked her and she fucked me with her tongue, I leaned forward and kissed him on his mouth. He shoved his tongue in and I sucked on the slab of wet flesh as we contrived to move together, closer and closer till we couldn't move any further.

Sameera exploded first. Her tongue thrust deep into my cunt and her legs tightened, going rigid as they lay on his shoulders. Her hips rose off the carpet and she wailed out, her voice muffled by my cunt smothering her face.

As her body twitched and quivered, her legs fell off his shoulders. I pushed my hands down and grabbed the back of her head, yanking it up to press her harder against my cunt. I pushed, almost violently, my tongue into his mouth.

It had been a long wait and I knew I had to quench my fires. I felt his hands grabbing my breasts and I heard the soft 'plop' of his cock pulling out of her cunt as he shuffled closer to me, sliding his ass up over her body.

Blindly, I grabbed his throbbing cock and jerked on it.

My senses reeled, my mouth fastening harder against his, my hands tightening their grip on her tits. I felt myself soaring up, up and away and it was as if my insides had exploded into a million pieces.

I wrenched my mouth away from his and let out a hoarse cry.

"Oh, oh, fuck, oh fuck, I-I-I...am...c-c-coming!"

I looked down and saw his cock spearing into Sameera's cleavage. I pushed her tits together to assist him to fuck her tits. His eyes were glazed and he was short of breath. Sweat rolled down his forehead as he pumped his cock furiously back and forth between her swollen breasts, which I pressed together.

The strength went out of my legs and my body. It was one of the most incredible orgasms I had in recent times. I felt his hands grabbing the back of my neck and pushing me down.

I understood. Getting off Sameera's face, I bent down and saw his cock gliding between her bunched breasts. I lowered my head and began licking the top of his pumping cock and the firm flesh of her breasts.

"Aargghhh, unnngggghhh, Hmmmm, yes, yes," he shouted.

Sameera raised her head, licking the top of his cock when it appeared out of her cleavage. I licked her tongue too. Together, we brought him closer and closer to his climax.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, here it is, here it comes, take it, yes, oh fuck, take it, take it," he panted.

His semen shot off the tip of his cock when it was positioned at the top of her breasts. Being closer to him than her, I felt the first shot hit me flush on my face. I moved aside to let the second shot land on Sameera's face. And then, he began spurting uncontrollably.

His jizz splashed all over us. I thrust my breasts forward, crushing it against hers as we eagerly let our flesh get anointed by his spunk.

And then, he was on his back and we were over him, licking him all over and then licking each other.

He looked at me, his lips curled into a smile as we watched Sameera going back to take his soft cock back into her mouth, sucking on it gently.

"Well?" his voice was barely a whisper.

I smiled. "Perfect."