Fulfilling Fantasies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped forward, his large cock pulsating in the dim light. It was dripping with Shilpa's saliva and maybe a lot of his pre cum.

"Nice titties," he said, thrusting his hips out and letting the tip of his cock rub over my nipple. I gasped with anticipation.

"What?" he asked drawing back.

"Nothing," I murmured.

He grabbed my head and yanked it back by my hair. "Listen, you fucking cunt! When I ask you a question, I want you to answer truthfully. You didn't exactly say nothing when I rubbed my cock on your nipple, did you?"

"I am sorry," I said mournfully. "It was just that the touch of your cock…"

Smack! With one hand still gripping my hair, he lifted his other and slapped my cheek hard. It stung, bringing tears to my eyes.

"You will not call it cock. Only Shilpa can. You will call it penis. If you are a good little girl, maybe I will allow you say the word. Got it?"

"I-I am sorry," I said, my cheek still stinging from the slap.

"Go on," he said, pushing his hand from my cheek down to grab my left breast. He squeezed it hard, so hard, that I had to stifle another gasp.

"It was just that your penis on my breast made me tingle all over."

He laughed, throwing back his head.

"You want this cock?"

"Yes!"

"You want this cock to fuck your cunt?"

"Yes, yes!"

"Don't you want to suck my cock like Shilpa just did?"

"Yes."

He let go of my hair and now, with both his hands began to squeeze my breasts. Trussed up as they were by the harness and the flaps, his cruel squeezing sent a shock of excruciating pain. At the same time, incredibly, I could feel my juices gushing inside my cunt.

He brought his cock towards my breasts. With one hand he pulled the harness off my chest and with the other, he guided his cock under it. He let go off the harness.

His cock was now wedged between the harness and the valley of my breasts. I should have known. He was a thorough tit man.

"Ahh, that feels good! Your bunched up tits holding the sides of my cock flesh and the harness preventing it from slipping out! What a grip! Hey Shilpa, come on over here!"

Still breathing with exhaustion, she gingerly walked over to us.

"Kneel down here and look at that. Look how her tits and the leather hold my cock! Yeah, that's great. Now, just watch as I fuck this cunt's titties."

She knelt down and bent forward so close, I could smell the fragrance of her silky hair.

He began to rock his hips up and down, fucking my tits. There was nothing gentle about his movements. He plunged furiously, savagely and mercilessly, little caring about what I was feeling like, intent only on the pleasure that he was getting from such a hot cock-trap.

"Oh fuck! I want to come all over the slut's face and yet I don't want to come for another hundred years! Tell that cunt what you see, Shilpa, go on, tell her!"

She leaned further till I felt her breath on my breasts.

"I can see that big cock of yours spearing through her tied up big tits. I can see that strap of the harness holding the upper side of your bull-like cock. I can see her tits jiggling slightly. When you fuck upwards, I can see that purplish and angry red cock head pulsating like it wants to cry out it's come. I can see a part of her tits all red, like it was burning. I can see her dollar size nipples getting bigger and bigger."

"I am going to shove up, you know, fuck up her tits and rest so that you can suck on the tip, okay, Shilpa?"

"Wow, sure, boss! That did be great!"

"You aren't feeling exhausted, are you?"

"I thought I would, but I am horny all over again," she laughed when she said that.

"Now!" he yelled, plunging his cock up my breasts and pausing there. "Suck that cock head!"

I had to back up my head to accommodate hers. By lowering my eyelids, I could see her mouth opening wide and taking his cock head inside it. Her cheek hollowed and she moaned.

His hands quickly flew over to grab her melons. He did not cup the entire flesh: instead, he pinched her nipples and pulled them as far outward as he could.

"Enough, baby, enough! Or you will have me wasting this jism over the cunt's tits. Back up a bit and spit between her tits…the lubrication's drying up."

She leaned forward and spat. He drew his cock back and I felt the gob of her spit landing in my cleavage.

"Yeah, yeah, like that. More, more, spit in it till it is bathed with your saliva," he roared.

She proceeded to spit rapidly and I felt the thick fluid dribbling down the insides of my breasts.

He began pumping up and down again, letting his cock plough my cleavage. My breasts so bunched together and thrust upwards by the tight flaps and his sliding cock made those familiar squelching noises.

My hands twitched and my pussy burned. I wanted to ignore his warning and shove a couple of fingers in my cunt, rock them in and out, fuck myself raw with them. I held back, and in so doing, I was aware of a heightened pleasure: the pleasure of anticipation and of unexpected actions on his part.

Sweat from his forehead dripped down on my breasts. Shilpa now went back to sucking his cock every time it coursed its way up between my breasts. If she hadn't been doing it, I was sure that his cock head would be slamming against my chin.

Abruptly, he pulled back the strap of the harness and withdrew, much to my disappointment. His cock slapped against his belly and Shilpa moaned her disappointment, rocking back on her knees.

"Don't worry, you sexy baby," he laughed, "come over here. I want to give this cunt a real live fuck-show, inches from her fucking face."

With alarming alacrity, she went to him. They stood facing each other so I could watch them in profile. He was about a couple of inches taller than her, because she was wearing her heels.

He hunched down and holding his cock, brushed it up and down her slit. She moaned and shuddered, her arms wrapping his shoulders.

"Lets slide like this so that we are closer to this slut."

They slid over to me till I could smell them: the distance between us was hardly a couple of feet now.

"You want a standing fuck, baby?" he asked her, still rubbing his cock head over her cunt.

"Anything!" she replied shrilly, grinding her pelvis against his body urgently. "As long as I have that cock inside me, take me in any which way!"

"Spread your legs, honey-pot," he said.

She did and he had to hunch further down to line his cock with her cunt.

He suddenly thrust up and she screamed. I could clearly see his cock thrusting smoothly into her cunt till his balls slapped her thighs.

She raised one leg up to encircle his waist, planting the other leg firmly on the floor.

"Watch this, cunt," he said, glancing at me. "Look what you are missing. Watch my cock fuck this wet pussy, watch it slide in and out!"

As he uttered the words, he began to move up and down, his hands cupping her ass cheeks. She clutched his back, rocking her hips with him and raised her head to look up.

I began to tingle all over, frantically wanting to plunge my fingers inside me, or at least to play with my clit. I could hear the dull thuds as their hips slapped each other and the sounds were like pistol shots in the otherwise quiet room.

He bent his head down without interrupting the rhythm and pushed his head between her breasts. I saw his long tongue creeping out and washing her cleavage, and then, slipping to one nipple before sliding over to the other. She dropped one hand to hold the back of his head and she arched her chest up towards him.

"Oh my god, I am coming, oh fuck, I can't believe it…I am coming!" she cried out, her ass undulating in his cupped hands, hips wriggling frantically, shoving her body up against him and clinging to him as he continued to pound her.

Her sleek body was covered with perspiration and I saw a rivulet of her fluids trickling down the inside of her thighs. He was relentless even after she began to whimper, her hands falling limply to her sides, the leg that she had hooked around his waist also dropping away to the floor.

I wanted to scream out at him to let her go and take me instead. She looked like a rag doll, flung back and forth by his furious and hard thrusts. His cock made a wet noise at it plunged into her ravaged hole.

He was sucking on one breast and kneading the other with his hand, while he held her back with his other hand. He kept fucking her, in spite of the fact that she looked listless and was limp.

He swiveled his eyes to me and the look was one of pure mocking. He smiled with his mouth still sucking on her ample breast and then drew back, releasing her. His hips continued to move into her.

He finally pulled out, his hand around her waist.

"Bend over, sexy, I'm going to fuck you from behind," he told her, his eyes still boring into mine.

"Oh god!" she breathed. "You…you are insatiable!"

"You mean you don't want my cock any more?'

Incredibly, as she flopped to her knees, she grabbed his wet cock. "You crazy? Of course I want it, I want more, more! I thought you would give me some time."

"Time for what, baby?"

"Oh Jeeze! I can't believe it!"

I could see her breath picking up, her breasts beginning to heave again, the strength returning into her limbs.

Quickly, she dropped on her fours. She reached down between her thighs, groped for her cunt lips with one hand and opened the wet lips.

"Plunge in, cowboy!" she cried. "Fuck my cunt!"

He held her hips firmly and thrust forward. Yet again, she moaned as his cock speared into her.

They were so close; I could reach out and touch them. In fact, as he began to fuck into her, her hair flopped wildly and brushed my hips.

She twisted her head around and he leaned forward to kiss her mouth. Her body began to rock to and fro with the raw strength of his movements.

She ripped her mouth away. "Oh god, yes! Fuck me, oh yes, fuck with me! Give me your cock, oh god, I can't believe it, oh god, oh fuck, I think my insides are going to explode out, oh my god, oh fuck honey, fuck, oh yes, I never had anything like this before, ooohh, aahhhh…"

He now reached down to cup her swinging breasts and turned to look at me.

"Fuck yourself!" he said harshly.

That was the command I was looking forward to. Swiftly, I brought both my hands to my outstretched pussy. I pulled the lips further apart and shoved two fingers simultaneously inside my cunt.

I shuddered and moaned. I writhed and wriggled. Trussed up as I was, I could almost feel the gratification instantaneously.

"Finger fuck your cunt in the same rhythm that I am fucking Shilpa," he said. "Too fast or too slow, and I am going to have your arms tied up again."

I watched his hips rock back and then thrust forward. He had slowed down, no doubt intentionally, knowing that I was on the edge and needed a swift, brutal assault on myself to crash into orgasm.

But I did slow down to match his rhythm. Back and wait. Slam forward and wait. Repeat the procedure all over again. And again. And again.

She grunted every time he thrust into her, driving her forward as she tried vainly to push back. I saw the veins on his hands stand out and I could see her wince, realizing that he was mauling her breasts. But without any heed, she continued to moan and thrust back and forth at him.

I was shoving my fingers deep inside me, as deep as I possibly could. I let my other fingers strum my clit, which stood engorged.

"Are you coming again, baby?" he grunted.

"Ohhhh, ugghhh, mmmmm, yessss…" she answered.

I watched, managing to fuck my cunt in the same slow rhythm that he was fucking her with, and suddenly Shilpa, for yet another time, went rigid. Her eyes widened and her hips went stiff. The cry came deep from inside her throat.

This time, he quickly pulled out of her, letting her sink down on the floor like a ragged, beaten up doll. His cock stood perpendicular to his body, glistening with her juices, so shiny and smooth.

He knelt down on the floor, his hands caressing her heaving breasts, fondling the nipples as she moaned, all her strength apparently drained out. He bent down and kissed her savagely on her mouth, and then just as quickly, got to his feet.

He turned to me and noticed that I was still fucking my cunt with my fingers.

"Stop that!" he commanded.

Instantly, I obeyed.

"Pull those fingers out of your cunt."

I did.

"And that other hand too, stop playing with your clit."

I let my hands lie limply to my sides. Silently, I cursed him for still prohibiting me from taking my own pleasure.

"I think you have been a good cunt so far. You don't want to spoil anything for you now, right?"

"No."

He looked down at Shilpa, who lay limply on the floor, her eyes closed.

"Look at her. She is really fucked up, huh?"

"Yes."

"Do you want my cock?"

"Yes."

"I did not hear you beg for it."

"I want your cock…er…penis."

"That's okay now. You can call it cock. In fact, I want you to call it only by that name."

"I want your cock."

"Where do you want my cock?'

"Anywhere."

"In your cunt?"

"Yes."

"Where else would you like to have it?"

"My body, my mouth, my tits, my ass, anywhere!"

He looked at me for a long time and then turned away. I saw him going over to one corner of the wall, suddenly feeling apprehensive. Maybe, I thought, he was going to bring some more of those toys.

He came back with a metal folding chair. He unfolded it in front of me and lowered himself on it, spreading his legs wide apart. The break must have done something for him, because his cock had become slightly soft.

He leaned forward and slowly, his eyes fixed on me, undid the metal bar from the cuffs that held my ankles together.

"I don't want you to close your legs, okay?"

"Okay."

He dragged the cuffs, the bar and the chains away, letting them fall to the floor.

"Open your legs wider and slide forward on your ass so that your legs are on either side of mine."

I shuffled forward. My legs were completely open as I closed the gap between us. Finally, I could move no more. I was between his outstretched legs, my mouth in line with his cock.

"Suck my cock."

I bent down and took him in my mouth. It tasted of Shilpa's juices. I slobbered on it, letting my tongue slither all over the shaft, bobbing my head back and forth, up and down.

"Put your hands under my balls."

I cradled his nuts. I caressed them as I sucked on him.

"Suck my balls too."

I pushed his cock up, letting it fall back on my nose as I pushed my tongue out and washed his balls. He took my hands in his and led them down till they were on my breasts.

"Play with your tits when you lick me and suck me."

I followed his orders, deriving a strange thrill from doing so. I never had sex in this manner before. It was exhilarating stuff. All that pent up frustrations inside me were now going to come out. I had never in my life been denied my carnal pleasures and had always taken the initiative to get my gratification the way I wanted to.

Having had to wait and more frustratingly, having had to watch Shilpa getting fucked so thoroughly, had built inside me a curious kind of energy.

I knew that all he needed to do was slide his cock inside my cunt and pump it in and out a couple of times and whoosh! I would be coming endlessly…

For now, I contended on taking his balls in my mouth, one after the other, and sucking gently on them. At one point, I tried to gobble both of them, but it was impossible. His shaft kept rubbing on my nose and forehead as I switched from the first to the second nut and then back over again.

His palms spread over the back of my hands pumped gently and rhythmically so I was kneading my own breasts. The nipples had become so sensitive!

"Ah, yes. You are such a nice cunt! You did exactly as I told you to, except for not having stopped fucking yourself after I had pulled out of Shilpa's cunt. But I guess I understand that. Now, take me back in your mouth, bitch. Look at that cock! It's back to full mast!"

It was funny, the way he said ‘back to full mast.' I thought I would giggle, but I was feeling so horny I did not want to deviate in any manner from the script he was making on his own.

"Ooohh…mmmmm…" he sighed as I slipped my lips over his shaft, slowly, very, very slowly, from the uncircumcised head right down to the base. My nose was pushed right into his hairs and his cock head was right inside my throat.

I felt perversely thrilled by it. If Shilpa could do it, so could I. I wanted him to get so worked up; he had to admit that I was better than Shilpa.

I let my tongue wash his cock even as I sucked it deep inside my mouth.

"I think I should come all over you now," he said.

I pulled my head off his cock. "No, please!"

"Why, cunt?"

"I want to feel it inside my pussy."

He laughed. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled my head back to his cock.

"Okay, okay. Suck me now."

I gripped the base of his cock and began to suck in earnest. I licked the top of his cock, trying to shove the tip of my tongue inside the tiny slit.

His hips began to rock to and fro, fucking my mouth with his cock.

"Now, I think we'd rather fuck. Or else, I am going to come all over your face!"

"How do you want me?" I asked.

"Just rise up and stand over me. Don't make me do the moving."

I clambered up, placing my legs outside the folding chair. I felt him seize my breasts and I straddled him, sighing luxuriously as I lowered my pussy on his dick.

He leaned forward to suck on my breasts as I began to move up and down over him. It was true! Four strokes and I screamed out my orgasm.

"Don't stop!"

Feeling extremely weak after the first orgasm, I began moving yet again. Down, down very slowly till his cock was impaled entirely in my pussy. I rested awhile, and then, I rose up, up very slowly till only the tip of his throbbing meat lay inside. I began to repeat the procedure all over again. His mouth would let go of my breasts on my up-stroke and then, be all over it at the end of my down-stroke.

I circled my hands around his shoulders as I began to gently and subtly pick up the speed. I glanced around and noticed that Shilpa was watching us, idly fingering herself. My God! I thought about the irony of it all: I had not even been allowed to masturbate when they were going at it like a pair of animals. And here she was, still wanting more!

I thought he hadn't noticed that I had already come twice: thrice if you included the very first orgasm. I was so knotted up, I would have kept coming and begging for more every few strokes having his cock inside me.

But he was smarter.

"Had enough? I know I could keep going for another hour but I've got to come sometime or I may burst a nut or two!"

"I like it best when you come with your cock wedged between my breasts and then after a couple of squirts, turn on the tap on my face," I told him guiltily.

He laughed. "Okay then. Slide down till my dick is between your tits. After I come, I'll wash your face up!"

I slid out till his cock was completely outside me and then slid down in front of the chair. He had to shuffle a bit forward so that his prick was nestled in the valley of my breasts.

He pushed my breasts together to hold his dick there, safely ensconced in the valley.

"Now, baby, begin to move!"

I was too delighted to do the movement. I cradled his balls in my hands and began to move, slowly at first, and then gathering speed till what Shilpa must have watched would be looking like a blur of all flesh.

From the first time, and later when we were with Sameera and yet together a few times, I had realized that he would always come copiously when his prick was between tits and then over the mouth.

"Oh god, yes!" he gasped, pumping his hips up and down. "I think I am going to give you your bath baby!"