Fulfilling Fantasies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With even more urgency, I moved against him. I loved the way he felt between my breasts.

He pulled away. "Jack me off, baby, come on!"

I grabbed his shaft and began to masturbate him, my fist clutching the base of his expanding cock.

"Faster, baby faster!" he urged me, massaging my breasts, kneading the ample flesh there.

I did, till he was groaning with desire.

"Oh yessss!" he hissed. "Here I come!"

I was right. He came in buckets. He waited till he was sure my breasts were drenched with the juices and then moved subtly so that his cock was jammed up in my mouth. I sucked it hard, swallowing the last few drops of his juice.

"Oh fuck!" he uttered breathing heavily as I sucked him off, leaning back to lick his shaft. "You are the best fucking woman in the world, Mallika!"

I shot a triumphant look at Shilpa who was still fucking herself with her fingers. I thought I did see at least a look on her face that would betray some kind of remorse. Perhaps, even some jealousy.

But all she did was to grin at me.

"You," she said in a shaky voice, "really are, Mallika!"