Fulfilling Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
January85
January85
184 Followers

"Ah, don't be so embarrassed, it's okay to be a little slut sometimes... just only with people you can trust, like us. Look, I'm horny too..." I felt his dick twitch, and I gasped. He was hard as a rock under my belly.

Suddenly, without warning, I felt a hard stinging slap on my left butt cheek. I yelled, and he hit the other side... and he just didn't stop.

He was raining down blows, alternating between butt cheeks, varying the strength and amount of time between each blow so that I couldn't catch my breath. Tears were streaming down my face, and I struggled and kicked, but he was able to hold me down and keep my hands behind my back with his left hand while spanking repeatedly with his right.

Finally I gave up fighting. I lay there, limp and crying as he continued to rain blows down. Eventually, he stopped. I sobbed quietly, and he rubbed my back gently, trying to comfort me.

"Good girl, good girl. You are never going to disobey us again, are you?"

"No sir."

I started to get up but he stopped me.

"Sorry, sweetie but it's not quite over yet. Gabrielle go fetch the baby oil."

I tensed. "What for?"

"It'll soothe the burn from the spanking. I'll have Mrs.Smithson rub it in for you."

"Oh, no please... please no, that's not necessary..." I tried, not sure I could really handle any more embarrassment, even though it had me so fucking horny.

"Sorry, Ammie, it's part of the deal." Mrs. Smithson said, "My husband got to spank your young, hot tight ass, so I get to rub the oil in while everyone watches. It's not only part of the punishment, but it's also something I want to do. And it will help you, of course."

I just wanted the ground to swallow me up. I started to remember that all I had to do was say a stop code to end this... but my pussy was aching and throbbing so badly, that I just couldn't. I needed to come... I really needed it.

Mrs Smithson got on her knees in front of me and Mr. Smithson on the bench. She oiled her hands, and then began to massage it into my ass. At first it stung, but soon the stinging dulled to a burning sensation that felt good... too good. She kneaded my ass, massaging the oil into my red, burning skin. Without warning, she ran an oiled finger right over my anus, and I jumped and stiffened in response. I felt a hard slap on my ass, hard enough that I screeched.

"You hold still, young lady!" Mrs. Smithson's voice was stern. I froze, trying to relax but having a hard time not being tense.

"I won't touch your ass hole again... not today, anyway. You can calm down." she said with a little condescension in her voice. She continued to massage my ass cheeks, and Mr. Smithson began to gently rub my back. I found myself starting to melt into their touches.

I finally relaxed, and without realizing it, I opened my legs... just a little... and that was all it took. Mrs. Smithson gasped, and Mr. Smithson tssked.

"My goodness dear, why did you oil her thighs and her pussy? And how did I miss that? I was here the whole time so I really don't see how it could have slipped by me!." I heard Mr. Smithson say in an overly condescending and sarcastic tone. I tensed. He knew very well why my pussy was wet... and he was going to make damn sure I was embarrassed about it. He probably also knew that embarrassing me about it would also make me even hotter and more needy.

"Why honey, I didn't rub any oil there at all! Why, heaven's me, is that... cum all over her? How unladylike! Why, she's creamed all over herself! There's so much I thought she had pissed at first, but no... feel it... smell it... it's definitely her slut juice. It looks like she really did like those spankings." She began to run her fingers up and down my slit, making me moan in desperation.

"Look at that! She's just a horny little slut! Oh honey, if we don't help her, she might go off and have sex with a bunch of guys! We just can't have that, it's not safe or proper!" was Mrs. Smithson's reply.

"Of course, my dear. We'll help her out. Gabrielle, do you want to help?" Mr. Smithson asked, and I was sure she would say no.

"Yes, daddy, please!" she said, much to my shock and embarrassment.

"Oh, god no, Gabrielle, I don't need your help, really... just, please don-"

But as I spoke, Mrs. Smithson slid a finger into my pussy, and the pleasure of it stopped me mid sentence; Instead of continuing to beg Gabrielle not to touch me, I let out a moan. I was already so close. Then Mr. Smithson started guiding my hips to get me to hump my clit across his knee. It didn't take much coaxing.

Gabrielle crawled over to the leather bench and adjusted me enough so that she had access to one if my breasts, while the other was still pressed into the bench seat. She began to pull, lightly twist and squeeze my already hardened nipple. Every tug on my nipple seemed to shoot directly between my legs, and I found I could not contain the urge to let go completely; so I gave in to the sensual assault and loudly vociferated my pleasure in incoherent groans, moans and gasps.

"Good girl," Mr. S said again, "Now when you are ready to come, ask first, okay?"

I nodded in reply, not really hearing what he had said other than telling me to come... and fuck I wanted to so bad, so I would happily oblige him.

I imagined what this scenario would look like from an another person's perspective, and as I thought it, I found that I was suddenly watching myself from halfway across the room. I could still feel everything they were going... but I could see myself as well. It was such an erotic scene before me.

Gabrielle played with my nipple with one hand, and I realized her other hand was inside her skirt, and moving along with the same rhythm that I was using to hump her dad's leg. And I could see myself thrusting my ass at a steady pace in order to press my clit onto his knee over and over, all the while watching as Mrs. S slid two fingers in and out, and occasionally pushed them in and angled them down towards the front wall on my g spot. Every time she would pull her fingers out, they were glistening with my juices, while some of it dripped down the inside of my thighs.

Then, in the blink of an eye, I was back to my first person experience. I would have to make sure and let the doctor know how awesome that was... but right now all I could really focus on was the amazing pleasure of being touched by three people at once.

As Gabrielle's mom stroked her fingers in and out of me, I started to rock my hips more frantically, humping his knee over and over until I finally went over the edge of sweet release... I completely fell apart laying across his lap, with my naked red ass up on display for the entire family I noticed Gabrielle shuddering with orgasm too.

I could feel my juices gush out and soak Mrs. Smithson's hands even more before streaming down onto Mr. Smithson's khaki clad knee, leaving a wet spot there. I rolled off his lap, and he let me go to allow me to slide toward Mrs. Smithson's lap. I went into her arms and she embraced me for a few moments, stroking my hair.

"I wanted to give you a moment to recover, Amelia, but I am afraid we are not done." Mr. Smithson said. He wasn't unkind, but he was firm.

"What?"

"Well, honey, you climaxed without permission... we clearly said you needed to ask. You came all over us, soaking us with your slutty arousal, and didn't even have permission."

I heard Gabrielle snicker, and I looked down at the ground.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Don't worry, this spanking isn't going to hurt like the other one. I want you to lay on the bench, on your back, and spread your legs wide. In fact, Gabrielle and Mrs. Smithson will each hold a leg for you... I'm sorry, no arguing about this, I can see by the look on your face you are going to beg me not to do this, and I am warning you know that if you do that it will be much worse."

I closed my mouth, and I lay down as ordered. Each leg was taken by one of the ladies, and they held them up in the air, leaving me wide open and leaving me vulnerable to Mr. Smithson's mercy. He instructed me to place my hands behind my head, and I hesitantly obliged.

"I'm going to spank your pussy, now." he said, and before I could even gasp, he started.

He didn't hit very hard, but each hit stung just a little at first. He hit so fast over and over it almost felt like he was holding a strong vibrator over my clit, which was where he aimed every single blow. Soon the stinging gave way to pure bliss, and it started to build, getting me closer and closer to another orgasm.

"Can I... can I please come?" I begged.

He kept going without a reply, and I had to hold back the orgasm that threatened to overtake me.

Finally, after several seconds that felt more like hours, he said "Come, Now!"

And oh, I did. I came so hard I screamed. I wanted to shut my legs because of the intensity, but even as I stiffened and attempted to slam my thighs shut, the women were ready for it and held me wide open.

And he was still spanking, not even slowing down. He didn't stop even when I yelled and struggled and begged him to. I pulled my hands from behind my head and tried to cover my quivering, sensitive pussy, but Mrs. S and her daughter quickly each caught a hand, holding me open and without a way to stop Mr. S.

He prolonged the first orgasm passed what I even thought was possible, and then kept spanking the now extremely sensitive bud, causing me to shudder and gasp and attempt to twist away from the all consuming, powerful assault... until it became a little more bearable, and I stopped fighting. Only a few seconds later, it went from bearable to amazing, and soon gave way to another, even more intense, orgasm. This one sent me thrashing up into air and yelling incoherently, and then I dropped back down in exhaustion. The world faded away for a moment, and I recovered from the amazing sensations.

After a few minutes, I opened my eyes to find I was laying in the bed at the lab. I felt a little disconcerted. My ass still burned, but I was pretty sure it was not red, and the burning was fading quickly. There was no oil on my ass. The only thing that was as it had been was the huge spot of wetness on the mattress... wetness from my pussy.

The door opened, and Dr. came in, looking down at a clipboard as she made a few adjustments to the computer next to me, and began to unhook me from the electrodes, before saying, "Okay, why don't you take a break. There is a shower through there, if you want it, and dinner is waiting for you in that sitting area, there. I'll give you an hour and then we'll move on to the next scenario, ok?" she was all business, no sign of the friendly woman from right before I went into the program. I was okay with that, at the moment.

I sat up slowly, gaining my equilibrium.

If that was my first experience with the program... what the hell would be next?

January85
January85
184 Followers
12