Fulfilling Her Darkest Fantasy

Story Info
The first time my wife had two men at the same time.
2.8k words
4.28
61.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally we were able to get away. My wife and I were talking about a vacation away for months and here we were on the beach, in a hotel suite that was perfect. It was our second night so now we were ready to really let loose. Amber always knew how I loved the idea of her dressed up sexy and flirting with me at a bar before we came back to the room to have hot, wild sex. Ever since we started planning with a calendar our sex life had taken off and now we were able to explore on vacation. She had packed for me the seductively short purple dress that she wore at a wedding we went to. Little did I know what else she had planned for me.

As I came out of the bathroom and down the dark hallway to the bedroom there she was waiting for me with the smile that screamed she was up to no good. Sitting on the edge of the bed the dress rode up her thighs revealing thigh high stockings that hugged her gorgeous legs. I didn't know yet what bra she was wearing but clearly it was minimal as I could easily make out the outline of her nipples through her dress. Instantly she could see the bulge in my jeans growing and asked, "Do you like?" in only the teasing way she can. I said very much and just then noticed the black stilettos she has on her feet.

"Ready for a drink downstairs?" I asked.

As she stood up to get her clutch from the bed she whipped her hair around and looked over her shoulder as she said, "I am always ready for you." We giggled but I noticed no outline of underwear in her dress. I could hardly contain myself from bending her over to find out but knew we would have more fun if we played this out.

The night was playing out just as I hoped. We were in the hotel lobby bar which was sexy as advertised. The lights were dim, plenty of velvet fabric on the booths and the bar area was lit just right where you could see someone if you were close but dark enough where a wandering hand wouldn't be caught too easily. Amber was teasing me all night as she would brush her hand against my cock which was constantly hard, give me soft, sensual kisses, and of course use her pin straight hair against me. Her lips were the desire of anyone who loved to kiss. Her plump bottom lip screamed out to be bit and the soft tongue she would slide into my mouth made my body ache for that kiss all over my body. The bar wasn't too crowded so we had some space around us at the bar but enough people to make her flirting dangerously exciting.

I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have such a sexy, seductive woman teasing me knowing I was going to take her upstairs and be able to soak in every part of her body later. I had plans to tie her up and just tease her clit until it throbbed with my tongue before plunging my big, hard cock deep inside her with my hands delicately exploring her nipples, all the while she wouldn't be able to move. I knew she was excited as well when she slipped her hand under her dress and let me lick her wet finger sweet with the taste of her pussy.

Clearly this teasing was doing to her what it was doing to me. I whispered in her ear I would be right back and as I did I parted her legs with my hand to feel how wet she was for myself. Without any underwear I could feel her wetness before I even got to her soaked pussy lips which I just gently ran my fingers up as I took her lips on mine and told her don't go anywhere.

As I came around the corner I stopped in my tracks. There was Amber smiling as she was hugging a strange man in a suit. I couldn't move as I was frozen watching her smile her buzzed smile as she kept touching his arms and even gave him a kiss on his cheek at one point. As she turned to get her drink I watched his head move down to look at her ass, which was pressed tightly against her silky dress leaning over the bar slightly. I wondered if he could tell she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Instantly I could feel my cock harden in my jeans as my desire for Amber and my desire for her to make me jealous was overflowing. There was no way I was going to be able to take my time with her tonight, I only wondered if I would be able to contain myself in the elevator upstairs. Sensing her being buzzed I saw him position himself to be pressed against her legs as she sat at the bar talking to him while he stood over her. You could tell there was a wanting on both ends with the flirtation and touching.

I couldn't wait to have her any more so I decided to walk over so I could quickly get her upstairs. I walked up behind her and startled her a little as I said, "Miss me."

She kissed me deeply and said "You have no idea."

I introduced myself as Amber's husband David and stumbling due to the drinks Amber said, "This is Dylan. I know him from college. Nice to meet you he said as he shook my hand. Telling us he was down here for a conference we all shared small talk about the bar, hotel, and other BS. Amber knows me too well so she continued to make sure she was teasing me by either touching me or laughing at his jokes and putting a hand out on his arm. When he was ordering another drink I whispered in her ear that I needed to feel her sweet pussy wrapped around my throbbing cock soon or I would take her right here. And it was throbbing at this point.

You could tell he wished Amber was alone as his group left and he stayed behind. As he said goodbye to his group I asked if it turned her on flirting. I had to ask...did she ever want him. A sly smile was all I needed to know and I suggested we head upstairs now. Amber suggested that we were going to go and it was nice seeing him. He left with us and shared an elevator. Amber was in front of me and I couldn't help it but wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against me so she could feel just what she had done to me all night. We got off the 9th floor together and they were awkwardly saying goodbye.

Sadly, knowing her niceness she offered for him to finish his drink in our suite before leaving since he was flying out the next morning. We talked for a few minutes in our room. He was sitting in a chair while I was on the edge of the bed and Amber was seated on the couch.

Not paying attention and forgetting she crossed her legs which made her purple dress ride up close to her ass. The tops of her thigh highs were exposed and so was the very bottom of her tight, round ass. And I knew he noticed her hard nipples poking through her dress. He excused himself to the bathroom to call his wife.

I quickly darted over and pulled Amber off of the couch. Our lips instantly found each other and our tongues were exploring deep in each other's mouths. My hands reached around and under her dress to get a feel of her ass. I moaned as I felt what I loved. The feel of her tight ass in my hands made me want to fuck her that much more. We were lost in our kisses and touches as she now undid my belt and jeans to reach in and stroke my cock. I was wearing my white silky boxer briefs for her which could barely contain my throbbing cock. I whispered in her ear, "You were doing that to make me jealous, weren't you?"

"Of course I was. Do you like that he wanted to fuck me?" she asked, both of us forgetting he was in our bathroom. Instantly I pulled her dress over her head as her just whispering that to me drove me over the edge. And I mean holy shit with what I saw. Besides the extremely sexy black thigh highs, Amber had on a new bra. A black lacy bra that only covered the bottom of her breasts exposing her nipples as the bra lifted her breasts perfectly. This was why I could make our her nipples earlier in the night. I went to touch them but she slapped my hand away and said, "No no...you have to earn them."

She threw her hair up in a messy ponytail and we kissed each other so deeply as we fell onto the bed. She ripped my jeans off of my body along with my shirt and started to kiss her way down. She was teasing my cock by kissing it over my silky boxer briefs making me beg for her beautiful big lips to be wrapped around them. She did love to please and finally took my rock hard cock out and took it all in to her mouth. She was now on all fours as her eyes were locked on mine running her long, soft tongue up my thick, hard shaft until she would swallow it all making me moan really loudly.

It was at this point where I noticed him in the hallway watching her. He looked frozen, not knowing what to do. Without Amber seeing I gave a quick hand signal for him to come over.

That was all it took as he could see how badly he wanted her. His eyes didn't leave her ass. The way she was on all fours he could see her gorgeous pussy just glistening from how wet she was wanting me. What a surprised sound she made with my cock deep in her mouth when he put both hands on her ass spreading it slightly so he could better see her pussy. The look in her eyes when she looked up was of surprise, shock, and excitement as she squeezed my cock a little harder and before she could say anything I said, "Don't stop. Put my cock back in your mouth."

The smile came across her face as she did this because my words made him slide a finger over her now dripping wet lips up to her clit and I could feel her body shake as she moaned with my cock full in her mouth. Her moans became louder and longer as he teased her clit with his fingers and she felt me get even harder and bigger in her mouth.

I grabbed her ponytail and pulled hard so she would choke on my cock a little right as he slid a finger inside her. I could sense that she may orgasm soon so I told him to stop and for her to turn around.

Amber wasted no time in undressing him and gasped at how big he was as she took him in her hand. He leaned over and gently sucked on her nipple cupping her other breast in his hand. Who wouldn't want to explore my wife's amazing breasts. As he did this to her I started to tease her ass with my finger, just gently running around it in circles, pressing so slightly on it. I asked if she wanted to take him in her mouth and she turned around and locked eyes with me in a 'I can't believe you are doing this for me' look. We kissed passionately as he continue to tease her nipple with his mouth.

I pulled on her ponytail and told her to bend over and to suck his cock so I could taste her. I leaned under my wife who was on her knees leaning off the bed holding onto his hips as she teased the head of his cock. As she gripped it and slide her mouth over it, I slid my tongue over her clit and slid my finger inside of her. It must have taken all she had not to bite down as she came all over my face. To say my wife was soaking wet was an understatement. Typically she is one and done but clearly she was far from being done with us.

Amber told him to get on the bed and continued to work her mouth on his cock putting on a show for me. He could hardly contain his cum with each time she would look in his eyes and go all the way down on him. I had no choice but to feel just how wet she was. My hands gripped her ass tightly to open her pussy. My cock easily and slowly slid all the way inside her. Her moaning made both of us harder and bigger.

His hands were pushing her head down every inch of his cock while I reached around and just softly rubbed my finger over her nipple before taking it between my thumb and forefinger pinching it slightly. I couldn't help myself as I pounded her tight, wet pussy with excitement as my finger moved into her tight asshole, which was soaking wet from her pussy.

At this point she screamed out "Yes, fuck me" and he asked if he could. Amber flipped her ponytail to the side and shot her seductive eyes my way and silently asked if she could. I told her you know the rules and grabbed her off of him and told her to suck my cock now. I just wanted this so he could fully prepare her ass for his big cock.

I told him to lick and finger her ass so it is ready and that is just what he did. He trailed his tongue around her ass in circles while he plunged a finger, fresh from her pussy, into her ass. She was ready for both cocks now.

I pulled her off of my cock and moved up the bed to where I was lying near the headboard. Telling her to ride me he just watched stroking his cock which clearly was begging for more of Amber. I grabbed her ponytail and pushed her head over to his cock and loved every second of her not being able to focus on him as she rode, rubbing her clit against me.

At times I would grab her hips and hold her up so I could thrust deeply into her making her moan in excitement and a little pain which made her grab his cock harder. At the same time he reached around and his finger disappeared into her ass. Amber was screaming my name at this point and I could barely contain myself. I told him to fuck her ass.

Grabbing her cheeks really hard spread her ass open for the tip of his cock. He grabbed her hair and held her head up so I could look into her eyes and that told me all I needed. She bit down on her lip as she realized she had my throbbing, big cock deep inside her and the tip of his was slowly going into her ass. I leaned up and gave her a hard, deep kiss and took in her moan of asking for more. She turned her head as she said this watching him plunge his cock into her ass all the way. Yes is what she screamed now as he pumped a little harder. He pulled her hair to pull her up and I was playing with her nipples with my fingers.

At one point she was all the way down on my cock rubbing her clit back and forth on me while he was deep in her ass. I leaned up and kissed her nipples while he was biting her neck. It was at this point where she gushed all over my cock screaming Yes which of course made me fill her pussy with more cum than I ever imagined.

There wasn't a person in the hotel who didn't hear me and all the while he was screaming as he was filling her ass with his cum. He pulled out, let go and Amber just collapsed on me kissing me, and us telling each other we love each other. As he dressed we thanked him and he left, never to hear from us again.