Fulfilling His Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly dismissed such thoughts; Irene wanted him to have Sunday Brunch with at their house tomorrow so maybe he'd get a chance to take their game one step further. He fell asleep quickly and dreamed of undressing Irene. He was about to pull her panties down, when Oscar showed up out of nowhere and she'd make him stop.

Ben awoke startled. He took a couple strokes on ole John, it was rock hard, but the hand couldn't take the place of a warm, loving woman—of Irene. He tossed about until he fell asleep again, and again the same dream returned. He had a restless night.

*****

To Oscar, the last couple hours had seemed to last forever. He'd put an old John Holmes movie in the DVD and played with himself as he watched John feed the blonde bombshell all eleven inches of a cock that was fully twice as thick as his own. John had her stretched out on a table and he was standing between her legs, supporting them with his arms, while he long-stroked it. When she gave a little shriek and shuddered in climax, Oscar had shot a wad halfway across the room. In his mind's eye, he could see Ben doing the same with Irene. The thought of Ben fucking Irene, along with the sight of big John pouring it to the woman was just too much.

He imagined himself getting between the legs of the starlet when big John pulled out. He could almost feel his freshly stiffening cock in her now stretched out silky sheath. That scene faded and now the woman before him was Irene, and Ben was just pulling his still hard cock out of her. He stepped back, bowing to him and with a sweep of his arm, said, "She's ready for you, Sir." And Oscar replied "Not Sir, it's Oscar, remember. No need to be formal, we share the same woman."

The sound of the carport door opening shocked him out of his reverie. Quickly cleaning up, he rushed to the door, just in time to greet Irene.

"How was it, Lover Girl?" Oscar met her with a big hug and kiss. Unable to identify the strange taste from her mouth, he quickly dismissed it. "Did you do it? Was it good?" He was as excited as a kid at Christmas. "Tell me everything!"

"Whoa! Easy big boy," she smiled as she pushed him back. "All in good time—I need a cup of coffee first."

"Coffee? I thought you'd want something stronger than coffee."

"Had too much of that already. I need a clear head, if I'm going to tell you about tonight."

They sat at the kitchen table, sipping coffee while Irene related the happenings since he left them. She always could tell a good story, describing things in such great detail her listener could almost see it in his mind. When she started telling about them petting in the booth, Oscar's little cock stiffened. Her description of the first tender kiss and then his hands on her nipples made him horny, and by the time she got to the tailgate action, his breathing was coming in short gasps and his cock felt like it would tear through his pants.

He laid her back on the table like Holmes had done to the starlet, but got a surprise when he tried to remove her panties. They were missing. That didn't bother him. He fumbled with his zipper before finally getting it down, and then when he entered her juicy passage with one hefty push, he felt like "the king of the hill." He and Big John were one, as he pounded away.

*****

Irene was pleasantly surprised. She had no idea her libido could return so quickly, after such a climax as she had experienced with Ben. She'd never thought of doing it on a table before and wondered where Oscar had gotten the idea.

It was a good one; their positions and angle made the best advantage for Oscar's short cock. He was pulling it almost all the way out before driving back in until their pubic hairs meshed, then with a little wiggle their sensitive parts rubbed together and shot bolts of lightning through her loins; then the cycle repeated. Each time he pulled out, his cock rubbed her clit, and when he shoved back in, the crown would touch a special place that drove her wild. She wondered who was yelling all kinds of obscenities, begging somebody to fuck them, then finally realized it was her.

She felt Oscar's cum spurting into her, before they both relaxed with a final sigh. When the stars stopped whirling in their heads, they walked to the bedroom hand in hand. Maybe Oscar was right; maybe it was good to play around with another man. This had certainly been the best sex they'd experienced in years, if not in all time.

They crawled onto the firm king-sized mattress, cuddling without further undressing, soaking in the afterglow of their love. Irene wondered just how her husband could be so sweet, so kind, so loving, and at the same time want to share her with another. Maybe he'd changed his mind. . .

"Think you can arrange for me to see you do him?" Oscar's words removed all hope of that.

"Don't you think that might be little awkward? I'm not sure Ben's the kind of man who'd screw a wife with her husband looking on."

"No need to tell him. I explored the mirrored room before you got here." She could tell Oscar was as excited as a kid at Navidad. "One of those walls has a two-way mirror. I could stand in a closet of the next room and have a front row seat. He'd never know I was within fifty miles."

"Oscar, are you sure? You should know by now I love you, but Honey, I really like Ben. I'm afraid of what might happen, if we go through with this."

"Nothing is going to happen." Oscar kissed her forehead, her eyelids and lips before nibbling on her earlobes. "You'll have some fun, maybe learn a few tricks, and then we'll get together back here and screw each other's brains out."

*****

Irene could never think straight when Oscar turned on the charm. Okay, she thought, if that's what he wants; I'll give it a try. She had to admit, she was curious. If Ben could dish out such mind blowing orgasms with his tongue, what could he do with that big dick? She fell asleep thinking of Ben and ways to bring about Oscar's fantasy.

*****

Across town, Ben's thoughts were on her also. After waking the second time, he didn't try to go back to sleep. Instead, he just lay there, weighing his future path. He could fall for this woman big time, if she wasn't married. Who was he kidding? He'd already fallen for her—hard. Almost twice his age, yet when he tried to think of any of his old girlfriends, and there hadn't been a plain Jane in the lot, he couldn't picture one face for over a few seconds. Irene's image took over his mind. He finally fell back asleep thinking, "if only she wasn't married."

An awful noise jarred him from a sound sleep. He was still in that never, never land between sleep and awareness when he finally managed to get the phone's receiver to his ear. "Hello."

"You awake, Ben? It was Irene and as soon as he recognized her voice, he was fully awake.

"Look, Ben, can you come over a bit early? I need to go over something with you before brunch?"

"Sure, Boss. I'm yours anytime you want me." The words were out of his mouth before he realized they could be taken two ways.

"Careful what you offer, Big Boy." Her giggle was infectious. "After last night, I just might need a lot." Irene nodded to Oscar, indicating their plans were on tract. "Oh! I almost forgot; it'll just be the two of us. Oscar had to make an emergency trip to Atlanta and won't be back until late tonight. Is that okay with you—you aren't afraid to be alone with me, are you?"

*****

After hanging up, Oscar and Irene started preparing for their guest. Irene showered and tried to make herself as attractive as possible, while Oscar prepared to hide all day in the play room. He was safely behind the locked door ten seconds after the doorbell chimed. He realized it would be awhile before the action started, so he settled down with a 'who-dun-it'.

"Hope you like sausage and eggs." Irene greeted Ben with a smile and a peck on the cheek.

"Hmmm, my favorite." He followed her in, checking out the plush furnishings. "So you're all alone in this big ole house." It wasn't a question; he was just a little unsure how to proceed. Part of him wanted to take her in his arms, throw her on this big, comfortable looking sofa, strip her naked and fuck her until she begged for mercy. The other part kept nagging in the back of his head, reminding him she was a married woman. He gave in to neither, instead he followed her onto the sun porch where they ate and chatted, before sitting down to review a final report that had been faxed to Irene last night.

"Okay. That's that," Irene snapped her brief case shut. "Time to give you the grand tour of the house. You ever been here before?"

Assuring her he'd never set foot in this house before, he followed as she gave him the 'real estate agent' tour. Ben was adequately impressed; he'd driven by this place many times, wondering if the inside was as luxurious as the outside. It was.

"I've saved the best for last." Irene announced, pausing at a door on the far end of the South wing.

Ben, who'd been trailing behind asked, "What's behind this door?" He tried to turn the knob only to find it locked.

"Just a bunch of the owner's things he didn't want us to use." She pushed open the playroom door with a flourish. "Taaa-Daaa, check this out." She stepped back allowing Ben to peer inside.

"Wow! Talk about a man cave!" He had only seen rooms like this in the pages of Penthouse. He stopped Irene from pushing past him to enter. "Elegance like this deserves proper respect, Ma'am." She squealed when he swept her up, carrying her across the threshold like a bride. She locked her arms around his neck and when he tried to deposit her on the circular bed she pulled him down with her. Giggling and squealing like a couple of teenagers, they rolled and tumbled while feeling each other up.

Ben pushed Irene's blouse up, exposing her bra that was trying, almost in vain, to contain her full breast. He locked his lips over one nipple while he kneaded the other with a free hand.

"That feels good," she whispered, running her hands through his hair and then over every part of his body she could touch.

Ben knew they had all afternoon, so he was in no hurry. He undid the straps and her treasures popped out. Tossing the bra on the floor, he started nibbling on her soft flesh while rolling her nipple between thumb and forefinger. He felt her unzip his pants; then felt her hand searching for his cock.

"Oh baby," he moaned, when she stroked his rock hard shaft. "What you do to me must be illegal"

They continued the horseplay until both were naked except for Irene's thin lacy panties. Between Ben's mouth and her juices, the panties were soaked. Ben urged her to lift her hips so that he could slip her panties off and reunite them with the bra.

With both in their birthday suits, they moved into a sixty nine positon. Ben's nostrils picked up an odor he thought was "Loveswept" perfume mixed with the hot, sexy scent of a turned-on woman. The woman scent got stronger when his tongue found her extended clit, and flicked around it just like she was doing with the head of his cock. Unable to restrain himself one minute longer, Ben rolled her over and switched to the missionary position. Instead of entering her immediately, he kissed, first her eyelids, then her nose, before finally pressing his lips on hers. She responded to his probing tongue with her own, and as they kissed the fire in her pussy reached white hot.

"Put it in," she moaned, "I need it now."

Ben lifted himself with one arm, while she pulled her legs up until her hairy triangle, guarding her labia's puffy lips lay open to him. Using his other hand, he guided his cock to its target, pausing just a moment when the crown touched her labia. Unable to resist teasing her just one more time, he rubbed the purplish crown, now the resembling a huge plumb, the full length of her slick opening once—twice—then a third time before pushing into the warm silky glove. Irene gave a soft gasp as her inner muscles first resisted the intrusion then relaxed and accepted the ecstasy the probing cock offered.

*****

In the next room Oscar had discovered a few other kinky things about the house's owner. Flicking the light switch twice, waiting a moment and doing it again, resulted in the clothes rack disappearing into one end of the closet, while a sliding floor, complete with chair and a stand holding a box of tissues appeared from the other end. A sensitive sound system, with a rack of monitors set to cover the bed from any angle, allowed Oscar to see and hear everything that went on in the playroom.

Settling in the chair, with his fly unzipped, Oscar anxiously waited for the action. He would finally get to see Irene fuck another man, one with a much bigger cock than his. Would she like it? How would it change things between the two of them? What if she wouldn't want him any longer? He quickly dismissed such thoughts from his mind. Of course she'd still want him; she was his wife, wasn't she?

Finally, after what seemed to be a lifetime, he was watching his wife and her lover frolicking around on the bed. His fantasy was becoming reality and he was getting hard. When they got naked he got his first look at Ben's cock. My god, he thought, can Irene take that? It'll split her in two. Oscar had seen longer cocks before, in the porn movies, but thicker? He didn't think so. That damn thing must have been as big around as a beer can. Not even the legendary Holmes's piston could match Ben's, in girth.

Oscar tensed up when Ben teased Irene with his cock. When the head pushed past her lips, he had to remind himself to breathe. Another inch pushed its way in and he heard his wife gasp. O god, he thought, she can't take it. It's going to hurt her too much. Feeling sudden sympathy for Irene, he was almost rushed to her rescue. Torn between his desire to see the action and the feeling he should call this whole thing off now, before it was too late, he hesitated and the moment passed.

His concern dissipated when he heard her tell Ben how good it was. She asked him to go real slow until she adjusted, and that's when Oscar relaxed to enjoy the show. His wife was on her back in the missionary position; her knees were pulled as high as she could get them, while Ben supported most of his weight with his arms. Each time Ben drove his cock into her, her lower body kind of bowed up and her legs jiggled. On the outward stroke, Oscar could see several inches of Ben's thick cock, glistening with her juices, appear then disappear once more in her furry nest, accompanied by her constant mantra of "oh god, oh god."

Oscar's attention switched from monitor to monitor and back to the view through the mirror. The mirror gave him an overall view, while some of the monitors showed him much better detail. One had a perfect display of her face, twisted in ecstasy, her eyes clenched tightly shut, and her tongue hanging to one side, when she wasn't moaning, "oh god, oh god."

A twang of jealousy stirred in Oscar's heart. He had never caused such a look on Irene's face, not in all the years they'd been married. For the first time, he began to doubt the wisdom of his fantasy. His doubt grew when he heard her screams of "Fo-lla-me—FUCK ME." He watched her entire body shudder for what seemed like forever to him, and then she finally lay still. Ben's butt cheeks clinched as he pressed his cock into her to the hilt. They lay like that several minutes, before Ben rolled off his wife.

Oscar's doubts multiplied when he checked the monitors. One showed a close-up of her face as she gazed into Ben's eyes. He could read her lips as she soundlessly worded 'That was good" Another monitor gave him a view he couldn't see from the window. It showed her spread legs and puffy abused pussy lips gapping open, while Ben's white cum drained down her butt cheeks and onto the red bedspread. Dust must have gotten into Oscar's eye, for he felt a tear drop running down his cheek, and he brushed it aside with the back of his hand. What had he done? He wondered.

The lovers cuddled for some time, just lying face to face, Ben's hand rubbing her back at first, then later he slipped down in the bed far enough for him to get her nipples in his mouth. Oscar could plainly see him kissing and nibbling on her taught nipples. He watched as Irene's excitement built up and saw her throw her leg across Ben's body, allowing him to fondle her pussy and inner thigh with his free hand.

"I didn't know sex could be this good with anyone." Irene said.

"You know what they say," Ben replied. "Sex with anyone is good once you get started."

"Okay, Big Boy, I'm ready to get started." She got on all fours and backed up to the side of the bed. Ben stood behind her, spreading her legs enough to achieve coupling.

"Uuuuugh!" Oscar heard her exclaim as Ben's cock once again slipped in her velvety sheath. She pushed back hard and felt it touch a sore spot deep inside. "Easy, Honey, you got me sore from that last round."

Ben adjusted his stroke, only using about six inches, which gave Oscar a much more erotic view of his wife taking another man's cock. Somehow, it didn't seem all that erotic now. He watched a few more minutes, getting more melancholy with each passing minute. He wanted to burst into the other room and drag that young man off his wife.

Oscar didn't because he knew he had no cause to bitch. He was getting exactly what he asked for. And Irene, who had warned him of this happening, had every right to enjoy the experience. He just hoped her warning, of the possibility of her falling for the younger man, didn't come to pass. Oscar may have been a fool, wishing to see his wife fuck another, but he was also a man of integrity. He'd made a deal, and in his world, his word was his bond. He realized just how much he loved Irene, but he'd do nothing to interfere with her happiness.

The lovers were still going at it when Oscar slowly made his way out of the room, locking the door behind him. As silent as a ghost, he made his way to his car, dabbing the tears away with his handkerchief. He needed a drink badly and he knew just the place to get it.

*****

Back in the playroom, the lovers were still doing it doggie style. Irene was babbling a steady stream of "fuck me, fuck me, that's so good," and the like. Finally she howled almost like a dog; she started shaking and a climax racked her body. It was too much for Ben. He grabbed around her hips, much like the male dog clasps the bitch with his front legs, and held her tightly against him, his cock buried to the hilt. Neither was concerned with pain at the moment.

Finally sated, they collapsed to the side, quietly waiting for their breathing to return to normal, they sat on the side of the bed. They both giggled at the two naked people peering back at them from the wall mirror. Irene had red splotches on her upper body, especially her neck and breast, caused by Ben getting carried away with his mouth. Her legs were slightly spread and Ben could see the thick white sperm leaking onto the red bedspread. The room reeked of sex and Ben's cock started to stiffen again.

"You just as well put that thing away and take a shower. Twenty two won't go into forty four but twice before forty four's cunt is worn out." She headed for the bathroom. "Come on, this place has a hot tub, and I know one old lady who can use it about now."

Sitting in front of the nozzles with hot water spraying their bodies, the couple quickly rejuvenated. Ben was ready for another bout, but he suspected it wasn't in store. Irene's demeanor had become serious; he could tell something was bothering her, but what?

"You better get dressed," she said as they dried off.

"Just one more—for the road." He tried to lead her back to the bed.

"No," she said and started dressing. She had enjoyed every minute of the sex with Ben, but now that her passion and anticipation had turned to reality, her Catholic upbringing started to rear its head. In a word, she was beginning to feel guilty. She knew she had violated a moral principle held dear since childhood; the gravity of her offence kept nagging at her.