Fulfilling His Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy it." She said to the mirror.

"Huh? I missed that?" Ben wondered about her talking to herself.

"Forget it Ben. I'm just talking to myself." She finished dressing and checked herself in the mirror. "Come on. Let's see what we can find in the fridge. You've worn this old woman out."

Ben wanted to assure her she wasn't all that old, but he sensed the time had passed, things has drastically changed in a matter of minutes. "Women!" he thought, "I'll never understand em."

Once in the kitchen, Ben watched as Irene checked the fridge and removed a pan of something she called Chocolate Delight. She handed him a big serving and then taking a much smaller one for herself, they sat at the bar and both picked at their food in silence. Ben was wondering what he had done wrong, while Irene beat herself up mentally for succumbing to Oscar's fantasy and her lust.

"Did I do something wrong, Irene?" Ben was beginning to worry just how bad he'd screwed up. Had he messed up so bad it would affect the future plans for the plant? Mr. Johnson had stressed that everything depended on keeping the Geronimo family happy.

*****

"It's not you Ben," she held his hand and smiled sadly. "It's me. I thought I could fulfil Oscar's fantasy of seeing me with someone else." She patted his hand. "I chose you as the 'someone else'. You really turned me on, and to tell the truth, if I wasn't married, I'd go for you big time."

"You—you used me?"

"Yes and no. Did I know from the start we weren't going anywhere with this affair? Yes. Did I not really mean anything we said or did? No—capital NO, I meant every word." The hurt in his eyes made this even harder. "Look at it this way; Oscar has been trying to get me to do this for several years. You are the very first man I ever found acceptable. That should tell you what I think about you."

"Yeah—I guess so."

"What I didn't expect," she continued, "was to fall in love with you, or I guess that at this point, it would be more correct to say, with your cock." She held both of his hands firmly, knowing that if he embraced her now, she'd never finish what she wanted to say. "I never thought it possible for me to love two men," she looked him squarely in the eyes as she continued, " but God help me—I think I do."

"Does that mean we can keep seeing each other like this?"

"I just don't know. I have to think; it's not right, I know that, it's against everything I was taught growing up—still. . .."

They walked to the door, hand in hand. On the high columned front porch they paused, their faces within mere inches of each other's and tears dripping Irene's cheek. "Bye for now," she whispered, "I'll let you know what I decide Monday."

"Hold on," Ben embraced her and she didn't resist. "One for the road?" His lips met hers, his hard shaft pressed against her soft body and their tongues did a farewell dance. Reluctantly they parted.

"Bye, Honey," Irene whispered as she watched him drive away.

*****

Oscar watched from his hiding place behind the shrubs. He'd seen that Ben's car was still there when he returned from the Shorty's Pool Room, so he hid outside rather than risk bumping into Ben. The way he was hurting inside, that might have gotten nasty, yet he knew he had no right to feel like that. It still hurt. Was there any chance Irene could forgive him and their life return to normal?

He knew the answer to that one, even as the thought formed in his mind. No—they'd passed a point of no return. But that didn't mean they couldn't build on something new. He intended to try and if he had to share her with another stud, he would, but he knew now that didn't want to. However, the scene he'd just watched play out at his front door made him think he would be sharing.

Irene was waiting, watching Ben's car until it turned the corner before she started to go inside.

"Irene!" he called out and stepped from behind the shrubs.

"What are you doing out here? Don't tell me I went through all that and you missed the whole thing."

"I saw it," he assured her, "at least all I could stand." He embraced her in the same spot she was standing when she kissed Ben goodbye. "I was wrong, Baby. I couldn't stand watching you with him. I had to walk out to keep from killing him." Tears were draining down his cheeks. "Do you think you can forgive me?"

"Of course, Honey. I love you." Problem is, I think I love both of you, she thought, but didn't say.

"Can you give him up?" Oscar was nervous. He felt like his whole life depended on the answer. Irene sensed it and just couldn't help remembering how he'd nagged her to do this. Now that she had, and found she liked it, he was asking her to give it up?

*****

"I'll think about it," she promised him. "Right now I can say that my feelings for you haven't changed. I still love you and want you to be my husband; I want us to grow old together. But, can I give up Ben and the way he makes me feel? Truthfully, right now I think that train has left the station."