Fulfilling His Wife's Fantasy

Story Info
She's turned on by thought of two guys.
2.5k words
4.4
254.3k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulanon
paulanon
114 Followers

"Your coffees," announced the waiter as he delivered Mark's espresso and two trim latte's, one for his wife Tonia, and one for their friend Michelle. Mark and Tonia had been married for three years, and were still in love as much as when they exchanged vows.

Recovering from the interruption, Michelle continued recounting the story she was dying to finish regarding a mutual friend. "And anyway, her neighbour's door was open and she heard some moaning from inside. Amy always thought he was hot, so she guiltily snuck her head around the corner, and get this - she saw him on the bed, naked, and in a 69"

"Wow, what did she do?" Tonia probed.

"Well she stared for a long while. It wasn't a girl he was naked with. Dale was with another guy".

"Oh my god"

"That's sick" Mark interjected, feeling rather uncomfortable with this turn in the conversation.

Michelle took another sip of her coffee, wiped a stray strand of her long black hair from her face and adopted a mischievous look. "I think that's so hot! Mmmmmm, I would love to be with two guys who were going for it."

Tonia giggled, then asked what happened next.

"My stupid friend left them to it. Snuck back out of the house and went home. Evidently though she had the best orgasm from her vibrator 10 minutes later. I know I would have had a better one from those two hot lovers!"

"You're joking surely" Mark asked, dumbfounded that Michelle would find that so exciting.

"Hey, it's just the same as you guys wanting to be with two girls. Most women love the idea of a couple of guys making love. Isn't that right Tonia?"

"Hell yeah" replied Marks wife. "Oh speaking of two girls. You know those sisters that were working at the gym, well they were talking the other day about Sam the owner..."

Mark recognised the sound of girly gossip when he heard it, switched off, and started thinking about what they had said.

************************

They finished making love, and Mark lay curled around his wife breathing in the smell of her beautiful shoulder length red hair. His arm lay over her slim body, cupping one of her firm C cup breasts whilst he gently and absentmindedly toyed with it's still-hard nipple.

"Michelle's a hard case isn't she" he asked, thinking about the conversation that afternoon.

"Yeah, but that's why we like her."

"That story was a bit farfetched though. You girls don't really get turned on by two guys do you?"

Tonia turned in his arms and looked into his eyes, one at a time. "Awww, your not feeling all insecure are you..?"

"You didn't answer the question."

"Yeah, it does turn me on thinking about it. But it's just a fantasy. Why? Does the thought excite you?"

"Hell no."

After three years of marriage, Tonia and Mark could read each other well. Tonia noticed the hesitation as Mark said that, and wasn't convinced by the tone of his reply. She rolled over and kissed Marks lips passionately as her pussy started to ache at the thought of getting Mark into bed with another guy.

"I bet you would!" She said purposefully joking. "I bet you'd love to suck on a guys hard cock until he comes in your mouth." She didn't give him time to answer, but instead stuck her tongue back in his mouth and found his hard cock with her hand, massaging his swollen member until he started moaning.

Tonia broke the kiss and slid down her husband's athletic body. She admired his firm chest and stomach, the muscles toned from the swimming and cycling he enjoyed. Taking his twitching penis in her mouth she worked him until he started to move his hips as he worked his aching cock in and out of her mouth. "I bet you'd even take him," she whispered as she temporarily removed his musky member from her lips, simultaneously dipping a finger into her hot pussy.

She watched her husband's face, his eyes closed, as his mouth opened in a gasp of ecstasy as she slowly slid her self-lubed finger into his tight arsehole. In a matter of moments she was rewarded with a mouthful of his hot semen and she happily swallowed her mans seed. She moved back up beside her husband, and kissed him again on the lips. She was surprised once again, as he returned her kiss urgently, his tongue working deep inside her mouth, licking his taste from her.

************************

Mark and Tonia enjoyed a fun sex life, and the next week end after a number of drinks Mark found himself tied to the bed, each arm and leg tied with one his neckties that are usually seen by his colleagues at work around his neck. His gorgeous wife straddled his face, dancing her sweet smelling pussy around her husband's tongue that was straining like a dog on a leash. Mark finally managed to get his thirsty tongue buried in his wife's hot wet mound. The last thing he saw before the remaining neck tie covered his eyes was her thinly cropped mound, glistening with moisture as she slid up his face slightly, burying his nose in her and replacing her tight puckered arsehole as the object of his tongues affections.

Mark lay drunk and happy in the darkness, his cock aching, as he tongued his wife and absorbed the smell and feel of her preciously sweet juices as they slowly trickled down his face. The moment was even more sensual as he realised how horny his wife was this evening. The wine was definitely in effect as he slid into a state of blissful intimacy.

Minutes later, Mark felt Tonia remove herself from his face and then from the bed. "I'll be right back with a surprise sweety" he heard her say in a seductive voice that had him straining against the ties in a futile attempt to masturbate his longing cock.

He lay in a dreamlike state, horny from the wine, the situation, but mainly from the thought of the surprise. He was also feeling slightly nervous about what she was planning, hoping she hadn't too much wine and wasn't about to do something she would regret. His thoughts were interrupted suddenly and pleasantly as he felt something brush against his lips and chin. Opening his mouth, he received what he recognised as his wife's firm breast, and he suckled on her like a newborn. She had snuck back in quietly and surprised him, and the surprise was good.

"Hiya babe. I'm back." She whispered as her breast removed itself from his mouth, a whimper escaping his lips. "I've got the surprise ready for you. You get to guess what it is, then if you like it then we can use it."

Mark liked the sound of this, and was just about to answer when he felt something else firm gently lodge itself along his upper lip, pressing against his nose. He lay there for a moment, realising that he had to guess what this was. At once he was both disappointed and excited. Disappointed because it was so easy to guess, and excited because he had always wanted Tonia to fuck him with her 8 inch dildo - the one that she had resting on his lips.

"Mmmmm, yeah baby." He murmured, as he turned his head, drawing the dildo along his lips. He marvelled at the texture, how much like a real cock it probably felt. "I can't wait for you to fuck me with this, it's something that I have always wanted." He said as he inhaled the smell, and realised that instead of a latex rubber aroma that he expected, a musky scent penetrated his senses.

"Oh honey, this is so erotic. I love you so much." Tonia said as she undid the knot in the necktie that obscured his vision.

As she removed the blindfold the situation finally dawned on Mark, and he found himself lying under a rock hard cock, with his wife's face next to his. A shaved scrotum connected the cock to a muscular tanned body that Mark couldn't help but admire, but which all his conditioning told him was wrong.

"What the....." Mark started to protest.

"Go on honey, taste him for me. Please."

Mark lay still, trying to come to terms with what was going on and what his wife wanted him to do. He'd never really thought about sex with a man, and he certainly didn't think he was gay, but here was his wife begging him to try this. Finally giving in to the situation, the alcohol, and his wife's wishes, Mark opened his lips slightly and let his mouth wrap around the thick shaft.

"Oooh, baby, I love you. Don't worry, this is Amy's neighbour Dale, he agreed to do this for us. There's nothing going on with us, I just wanted us to experience this."

Mark lay simultaneously petrified and excited as Dale slowly moved his hips back, dragging his thick cock along his face. Mark watched as the swollen purple head got closer to his mouth, and felt the firm but soft bulge as it reached his lips.

Mark made his decision. He was going to taste another guy. The sight of this mans thick cock, the smooth shiny glans, under his nose and half in his mouth and with his loving wife by his side, it all made him lose any inhibitions. He slowly opened his mouth wider, until the swollen tip fell into his mouth.

He ran his tongue around the large cockhead, and before long was greedily sucking and bobbing his head on this mans sex piece. He savoured the feeling, as he lost control and wantonly sucked and sucked on this stranger that his wife had brought home for him. Dale helped out by thrusting his cock, fucking Marks face. Mark reached a state of animal lust as he felt Dale's cock twitch and stiffen, as he sensed what was to happen.

Tonia stifled a moan through her bit lip as she fingered herself to an orgasm as she watched this stud shoot load after load into her beautiful husband Mark's hungry mouth. Mark greedily swallowed the hot cum, disappointed when the torrent ended, but savoured the lingering taste as Dale removed his deflating cock from between his lips.

"I love you baby" Tonia said as she kissed her husband, tasting hot cum from her mans mouth for the first time. She broke the kiss and lay next to her husband.

"Mark, again, this is Dale. Dale is bisexual and he obviously keeps in shape by going to the same Gym as me and Michelle. I'm glad you accepted the surprise". Tonia turned to Dale who was still standing, "Jump on and join us" she said, moving over across Mark. Dale lay down next to Mark, whilst Mark admired his toned body.

"Hi Mark," said Dale as Mark felt this hot mans naked body make contact with his. His cock got even harder as he felt a penis push against his side, whilst his wife's hot pussy straddled his other leg. "Did you like me coming in your mouth?"

"Um, yeah I did. It felt like I was giving myself a blowjob."

"You've got a beautiful loving wife, you know. She has asked me to do one other thing for you."

Mark visibly gulped, and looked at his wife, noticing how horny she looked in anticipation of something he knew was coming.

"This" was all Dale said as Mark watched dazed as he slowly moved between his legs and untied both the ties keeping him down. Tonia removed the ties that restrained his arms, figuring he was not going to resist too much now. Mark was amazed at his own feelings and emotions as he looked at a guy for the first time with lust and passion, admiring this beautiful tanned body positioned between his legs. He watched as Dale picked up some lube from the floor, and rubbed it on his cock until it once again sprang to thick attention. He lifted his legs in the air offering himself, amazed at how much he wanted this, and gasped as Dale worked a finger into his waiting arsehole. He lay on his back, looked at his beautiful wife and thought that this is the feeling she must have as they make love, as Dale slid his cock slowly into him. He savoured a strange feeling, as he felt Dales thick cock edge in slowly, the pain turning into pleasure as he felt another man inside him, at one with him.

"That feels amazing. Fuck me Dale, fuck me." Mark begged with his knees beside his face, as Dale slowly slid his hot cock in and out of Marks virgin hole. Mark gasped in pleasure as he felt Tonia's hand envelope his aching cock, her loving touch combining with the indescribable pleasure that he was receiving from this man fucking him. Mark started to shake, his body tensing as he could feel a freight train building up in his balls.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes fuck me I'm coming" he yelled as he was hit by wave after wave of intense orgasm. The first shot of cum landed on his cheek below his eye, the remainder sprayed up onto his chest. He felt like he had come for hours, gasping for breath as he felt Dale pull his cock out of his arse hole, leaving an empty feeling.

He watched in a detached state of bliss as Dale moved from behind him to his wife. Tonia was lying next to him in the same position as he was when he let that handsome stud take him. She looked him in the eyes with animal lust.

Mark watched in fascination as he saw another man enter his wife. His cock once again grew hard as her face betrayed the pleasure she was receiving - not only from the hard thick cock in her hot pussy, but that she was sharing it with her loving husband. It wasn't long before Tonia bit her bottom lip, a sign Mark knew all to well. Her back arched as she let out a series of small moans, thrusting quickly then pulling back, bracing herself. The tanned stud on top of her slid himself in and out once more before he too succumbed, and Mark watched with love as his wife's pussy filled with another mans come.

************************

After some goodbyes, Tonia showed Dale to the door. She came back into the room and she and Mark smiled at each other. They had shared another man without any jealousy. Mark had tasted, and been taken by a man to fulfill his wife's fantasy, and they both loved it.

Tonia walked up to the bed, and slowly straddled Marks face yet again. This time Mark enjoyed the taste of his beautiful wife's pussy with an added bonus as Dales fresh come slid into his waiting mouth.

paulanon
paulanon
114 Followers