Fulfilling James Ch. 03

Story Info
James wants to watch.
1.2k words
4.72
18.6k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tgemid
tgemid
41 Followers

James knelt in the middle of the bed, bent low over Sam's hard cock while Carl sat behind him, teasing the head of his cock. James had had a long week of midterms and Carl had just finished a long project at work; all three of them were looking forward to a quiet weekend at home and a lot of time in bed.

"Go inside, please!" James whimpered, before descending again to run his tongue over the back of Sam's cock. Carl was in one of his teasing moods and had been slowly toying with James's foreskin, pulling it back, just barely stroking over the head, and then pulling it back down as James shuddered at the contact. He did it a few more times after James's request, just to show that he was in control, and then slowly moved one finger up, between James's pussy lips and in, slightly, to his wet entrance. James was soaked, hot, and beginning to drip pre-cum as Carl slowly pressed his fingertip inside. As James sighed around the intrusion, Carl slid the rest of the way in, crooking his finger to rub at James's g-spot.

James responded to this new stimulus by swallowing Sam deep into his mouth and moaning around Sam's cock. In the months since Sam and Carl had convinced him that using his front hole was nothing to be ashamed of, they'd learned that he loved nothing more than to have his pussy teased for as long as he could possibly take it - and Carl in particular was happy to oblige. Feeling James start to grip his finger even more tightly, he slid in a second and bore down hard at the rough ridges. James gasped and began to hump himself rapidly on Carl's fingers, his moans rising in pitch to breathy squeals as his cunt shuddered and contracted. One stroke of Carl's other hand across James's cock was enough and he came, resting his head against Sam's belly and groaning as Carl rubbed him through the aftershocks.

James rolled over onto his side, taking Sam's cock in hand and occasionally shifting to lick along it while he recovered his breath. Carl stripped off his pants and boxers and climbed into bed alongside Sam, gripping his own erection and spreading James's cum along the length of it. James paused in his attentions to look at them both together.

"When we all have sex, you both focus on me," he said. "But what do you do when I'm not here?"

Sam laughed. "About what you'd expect, I think. You know how much I like to be sucked, and you know how much Carl likes to fuck."

James looked them over appraisingly. "So, Carl usually fucks you?"

Sam nodded. Carl looked pleased with himself.

"Can I see him do it?"

Sam and Carl looked at each other. Carl shrugged.

"Sure. You want to see it right now?"

James nodded and shifted up to lie on the pillows, slipping his hand between his legs while he did so. He began toying with his cock while Carl stood and retrieved the lube from his bedside table. Carl knelt between Sam's legs and tugged them up and apart, revealing his asshole below his tight balls. Taking Sam into his mouth, Carl began stroking lubed fingers over Sam's hole, dipping in and stretching his entrance while Sam relaxed into being tended to. James sat up and slid over to watch the proceedings more closely, although he kept his hand caressing his cock the entire time.

After a few minutes, Sam was trembling and Carl was driving three fingers in and out of him easily. Carl withdrew and crouched on his knees. "Spread your legs wide for us. James wants a good view," he said, as James stared at Sam's open hole. "Do you want to touch?"

James slowly reached out a hand, covered with his own cum, and stroked Sam's hole. Sam moaned at the tentative touch and hiked his legs up further, spreading himself as wide as possible. "Sam loves being looked at," Carl said. "He likes everyone to see him open and needy." The hitch in Sam's breath confirmed that, as James used two fingers to spread Sam open again.

"Do you want to help put my cock inside him?" Carl asked. James nodded. He took the lube Carl offered and spread it all over Carl's hard cock, then guided Carl to Sam's waiting hole. Sam exhaled gratefully as Carl pressed inside him, James's curious fingers still rubbing around the tight muscles where they joined.

As Carl began to set a slow rhythm, taking long strokes in and out, James sat back with his legs spread and resumed rubbing his cock. Sam's erection bounced heavily with every stroke. Soon James reached out and began working his hand along it in time to Carl fucking Sam's hole, causing Sam to groan and clench down on Carl's cock.

After a minute of this, Sam asked "James, do you want to try riding me? Can you fit between us?" This had been a private fantasy of Sam's for some time now - embedding his dick in James's pussy while his own ass was split wide open by Carl.

James was, as ever, ready to be filled. Carl stilled for a moment and leant back while James threw his leg across Sam's body and reached down for Sam's swollen cock. He dragged the head up and down his cunt a few times, humping his own cock against the head of Sam's, and then positioned Sam just inside his hole. He sank down slowly, moaning his pleasure at feeling Sam stretch his walls. James leant forward and braced himself over Sam, then began slowly working his hips to slide up and down along Sam's cock.

Seeing James's lips stretched tight around Sam, gripping him with every stroke, Carl began fucking again, matching the pace. With every push from Carl, Sam was jolted firmly into James, who moaned at the impact and shifted his hips so he could feel his own cock rubbing against Sam. They all let Carl set the pace and continued, gasping and thrusting, for the next few minutes. Finally, inevitably, Carl drove in as far as he could, shaking as he spurted his cum deep inside Sam. He stayed there, without withdrawing, watching James writhe and fuck himself on Sam.

"Ride him hard, James- he's ready to come", Carl prompted. James quickly sat back and began bouncing up and down on Sam's cock in earnest. Sam was overcome with the feeling of Carl's still hard cock pressing against his prostate while James clenched around him, along with the sight of James's dick, hard, red, and protruding from his pussy lips, looking as swollen as Sam had ever seen it. He gripped the sheet in each hand, shut his eyes, and practically bellowed as he came. He couldn't stop shooting, his dick throbbing inside James, who was fully seated on his cock, eyes widening at each spurt of cum.

Carl reached one hand around and rubbed James's cock, while the other stroked James where he was stretched around Sam. "Cum, James," he instructed, and James did - clenching on Sam's still throbbing cock.

Breathing hard, they all disengaged. James laid back on the bed, curled next to Sam.

"That was hot", he said, getting a laugh from both Carl and Sam. "But I was thinking we might try it with me in the middle next time."

tgemid
tgemid
41 Followers