Fulfilling Mandy's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was lost in the sucking sounds the girls were making as they forced themselves back and forth over his fingers, when suddenly Dana kicked him backwards. It was aggressive but he was more shocked then anything. She stood up quickly as Amanda squealed in objection. Sitting over Amanda’s face, she looked at Mat.

“Drop your pants,” she ordered breathlessly. There were active sounds around them, grunts and excited “yes”s, he stood up and unbuttoned his pants while he watched Dana’s fingers spread open Amanda’s pussy and slide two fingers back and forth on either side of her clit. He could hear the quiet slurping sounds as Dana’s hips moved over Amanda’s face and his pants hit the floor quickly.

Dana reached up, grabbed him by the cock, and forcefully tugged him to her. It hurt just a little but her lips kissed it softly when he was in reach. She brought her wet fingers up and massaged him softly as she sucked him into her mouth. He thought he would explode but she abruptly stopped and pulled away.

Tugging on his wrist she pulled him to his knees, her lips went to his ear. “Take her, and fast you can’t hold out much longer and neither can she.” He trembled as she bit his earlobe. His fingers fumbled with the latches that held Amanda’s feet to the floor, his eyes never leaving Dana as her fingers spread herself wide for Amanda’s tongue. Amanda was straining desperately to reach her, and Dana still sat just out of good reach, watching as her tongue and chin pressed up to reach.

Their guests were eating it up; they enjoyed every tantalizing minute of her desperate attempts to stick her tongue into the soaking pussy above her. Dana laughed softly as Mat managed to pull Amanda’s legs lose and pull them up. He pushed himself up against her and Dana rewarded Mandy. Pulling Amanda’s legs up she smiled at Mat, his hunger mirrored back her own, and she was having trouble concentrating with Mandy's tongue so thoroughly exploring her.

His cock poised waiting as she slide her fingers down the soft wet fur and spread Amanda’s lips wide. He pressed into her, the moan muffled by Dana’s writhing hips pressing over her face. He groaned as muscles grabbed him tight and sucked him in.

Dana’s fingers were moving between the two of them and Amanda’s hips pressed against him harder and harder with each thrust, his eyes rolled into the back of his head, hating to seem like a 3 minute fuck, but knowing there was no way he could handle anymore.

Dana’s hand snaked out and seized his nipple; his outcry was one of euphoria and shock as he exploded into Amanda. His tremor was followed by the soft walls sucking and draining his cock, as he pulsated over and over again inside her. Each little drop pulled from him as if she had been starved for him. He leaned into Dana as gently bit her shoulder, just as he did he felt her fingers grab into his hair and she let out a soft cry, her body trembling against him.

Sliding off the writhing Amanda, Dana pressed her palm into her pussy. Mandy’s hips rose up and with a little scream she dropped back to the floor. Dana smiled gently at her friend, they had more plans for the night, but it was probably left for another night. Mat sat staring at his unconscious wife; it had been a long time since he saw her pass out from sex.

“Take her upstairs, you two can sleep in my bed tonight,” Dana said with a tranquil smile. Nodding he stood up and the two of them released Mandy’s arms and she helped Mat pick her to carry up to bed. Their audience was quietly cheering; those not overly distracted by their own current gratification.

Dana smiled at the active room; an older man whom had sat by himself in the corner approached her as she lounged on the sofa, relaxing.

“Not bad, Dana,” he smiled at her. “I was rather impressed, knowing it was her first time for all this.”

“I told you that you would like this,” she grinned back at him.

“Are we planning this again?” He asked without a hint of expression on his face.

“Maybe, would you like to come again if we do?” She asked laughing softly.

“Yes, but first, I would like to cum now.” He pulled her into his lap and slid his fingers into her soaking wet pussy.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
pw96pw96over 20 years ago
Very Hot!

I did indeed Love It.

Excellent lead in. The reader can feel Mandy's expectations.

Great Story Reo!

PW96

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
hot

A hot story, particularly if you like some bondage. I had a bit of a hard time following some of the narrative, however. Some of the descriptions of what was happening left too much to my weak imagination!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
Jake and Hannah Anniversary dinner night turns into night of debauchery.in Loving Wives
Wife Unleashed! Prim and proper wife unleashes the whore within.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Lynn Goes Beyond Her Limits Pt. 01 To re-ignite passion, Lynn exposes herself in a restaurant.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories