Fulfilling the Bargain

Story Info
Claire completes a prior agreement.
4.1k words
3.1
39.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers

"You remember how we made that video with Carmen for your birthday?" Claire asks as we drive home from the grocery store.

"Was that the time you fucked her with the strap-on or the time I fucked her in the hotel room," I jokingly say and then add, "Or the other time we fucked her in the hotel room?

"Shut up," she says and shakes her head at my attempt at humor. "Anyways, you remember how Jack wasn't exactly excited about us making a video out of it?"

"Oh, I thought you just said that to throw me off so I wouldn't suspect it."

"No, he was really not okay with us making and posting the video at first."

"What changed his mind?" I ask and look over at her as she drives us toward our house.

"Well, you know how my birthday is coming up soon?"

"You won't stop reminding me."

"I just really like my birthday okay?" she defends herself. "The way that Carmen and I were able to convince Jack was by making an agreement."

I don't reply this time and simply wait for her to explain it. I have a decent idea of what is coming next.

"He'd only agree to it if we'd agree to let him fuck me too some other time."

"I figured," I say nodding. That is how we met Jack in the first place, and Carmen for that matter.

"I kind of told him you'd agreed even though he doesn't know I never asked you. I couldn't ask you or the surprise would be ruined. Are you mad?" she asks as she pulls the car into the driveway.

"No," I say. "It's fine. I don't like you keeping things from me, but I get it. I wish you would have told me a lot sooner though."

"Sorry," she says but looks relieved.

"I mean with everything else we've done it only makes sense. I really have no reason to suddenly say no."

"I haven't finished our end of the bargain yet," she continues as we begin to carry the groceries in. "So I was thinking what if I made it part of my birthday? I mean you had Carmen for yours. I can have Jack for mine, and he'll get his end of the deal from it to."

"Your birthday is in two days," I say. "Does he need more warning?"

"No," she says putting the last bag on the kitchen counter. "I already told him that's when I wanted to do it and that I just need to talk to you."

"I see."

"There's one last thing."

"What is it?" I ask as I put the ice cream in the freezer.

"We want to do it like we did the first time with him. We both want you to sit and watch us go at it, but this time you would only get to sit. No joining in."

"I'll try to hold myself back," I tell her and bring her in for a kiss as she holds a bunch of celery in her hand.

She breaks off the kiss, "I'll go text him right now."

Two days later, it is Claire's birthday and we spend it together doing the things she wants to do. We walk through the small zoo in the morning and then go the pool. She's got a brand new swimsuit for the summer, and I spend most of the time trying to hide my hard on from her ass hanging out the back and her tits from nearly bursting out. When we go home for lunch, I hope we can get dirty in the bedroom for a little bit so that I can give her birthday sex before Jack that night. I'm disappointed when instead we just take sandwiches to the park. In the afternoon, we do one of those escape room things with the just two of us and complete it with twelve minutes to spare. We spend the rest of the afternoon walking around downtown looking in the stores. We eat out at a steakhouse for dinner and then head home.

We take a shower together and I once again hope for a little action as her body glows radiantly under the hot water. She does fondle me a little and I play with her tits and ass, but nothing comes of it which is unusual. She lays out an outfit for me to wear and tells me that Jack wants us both dressed up in nice clothes. I put on the black slacks and white button up shirt. I roll up the sleeves like I always do and then put on the black and red tie that Claire had gotten me a couple of years before. She takes way longer to get ready, so I sit on the couch and watch a hockey game as she finishes preparing.

She takes my breath away when she walks into the living room. Her hair has been loosely curled and falls around her shoulders in a cascade of brown tinged with the few natural blond streaks in her hair. She has on a tight green dress that I haven't seen before. It hugs her hips and shows off her curves. Despite the neckline not being that low, her breasts are lifted high and look as if they are striving to burst free. She also has on a pair of black heels that I've never seen before. They aren't as tall as some of her sexy ones are, but they do have straps that wind halfway up her calf. Her makeup is done perfectly and completes the classy and sexy and elegant and glamorous look.

"Damn, you look sexy," I tell her and she smiles appreciatively. "I've never seen those heels or that dress before, and I'd remember them."

"Jack bought them for me for my birthday," she says. "I guess even though it is my birthday and I get to fuck him, he's still in charge since it was the deal."

Claire gets a text from Jack giving us directions to go the new brewery that opened in town recently and to get a table. I can sense the thrill of excitement coming from Claire as we drive down there. The fact that it is a scenario now and not just a meet up has her switching into her pornstar persona. When we get there we do as Jack says, and since we'd already ate we just order drinks. Claire orders a cranberry vodka and I tell the waitress to get me whatever the darkest beer is that they have. She asks if a name I don't quite hear is okay and I tell her it is.

I'm finishing up the beer when Claire nudges me with her foot and tips her head. Jack has walked in and he's dressed up too. He makes his way to the bar and orders a drink. The waitress brings me another beer and asks if Claire wants another drink too. She says no because she's not even halfway done with the first one. We sit there and talk and drink and act like nothing is happening. However, I keep seeing Claire's eyes dart to the bar as she watches Jack for any sign of what might come next. When I've almost finished with my second beer, Claire's phone buzzes on the table and she quickly picks it up.

"Jack says you have to go to the bathroom," she says.

"I guess that beer went right through me," I joke and stand up.

I walk to where the bathrooms are and walk in the men's. As I do so, I steal a glance behind me but Claire is still sitting by herself and Jack is at the bar taking a drink. I do go to the bathroom and then begin to wonder how long I'm supposed to stay in here. I go into one of the stalls so it isn't weird for me to be standing there looking at my phone. I see a text from Claire that must have been sent right after I walked away from the table. She says I can leave the bathroom at exactly 8:32. I've got about a ten minute wait ahead of me. I put the lid down on the toilet and sit down hoping that it is as clean as it looks.

The time goes by quickly as I browse around on my phone. When it is one minute until 8:32 I get up and walk toward the bathroom door. As soon as the time changes, I open the door and begin to walk back to the table. I notice that Claire is no longer sitting at and our waitress is clearing the table. I scan the room quickly and see Claire and Jack walking out the door with his arm around her. I feel a rush of jealousy that quickly turns into excitement at the extravagance of it all. I hope that no one we know is in the brewery otherwise that would be awkward. I check my phone as I walk toward the exit as well. I have another text telling me to drive our car back home

As I drive, I wonder if they changed the plans and are leaving me out of it now. I didn't think it would disappoint me as much as it does when I consider that I might not get to watch. However, when I pull into the driveway, I see Jack's car parked there already. I check my phone again and she's texted me Jack's instructions again. I'm to come right in and meet them in the basement bedroom. I notice my cock beginning to tingle with arousal as I walk into the house. I immediately head downstairs and to the bedroom.

As I walk in, I see Claire sitting on the edge of the bed pulling Jack's tie so that he has to lean down and kiss her. Jack runs his fingers through her hair as he kisses her. She let's go of his tie and he straightens back up. He grins at me and points at the small armchair in the corner of the room. We'd bought it specifically to have a seat in the room to use when we record videos instead of just using the bed.

"Claire," Jack says and I realize how quiet the room had been before he spoke. "Take off his tie and use it to tie his hands behind his back."

Without a word she slips off the bed and walks toward me, she loosens my tie and pulls it out from my collar. I sit forward and turn to the side so she can tie my hands together easier. When she's done, she steps back and looks at me with a gleam in her eyes. I can tell she's enjoying Jack's control over us.

"Thank you," he tells her when she walks back toward him. Then he addresses me again saying, "You can't do anything. You can't touch yourself. You can't say anything. You can't get up. All you can do is sit there and watch while I fuck Claire."

I nod my agreement and then he's turned to Claire and is kissing her roughly. His hands immediately go to her ass and squeeze it hard. She wraps her arms around him as he pulls her into him. Then he picks her up and sets her on the edge of the bed as she squeals in delight. He buries his head in her cleavage a moment before kissing her again. He pushes her onto her back and he bends over her kissing her more. He pushes her dress up a little bit and then works his hand underneath it. I see Claire's body tense as his fingers reach her pussy which I know is already dripping wet and begging to be fucked.

I can't see it, but I know he is working his fingers in and out of her pussy. I recognize the tell-tale signs of Claire beginning to climax. His arm moves faster as his hand rubs her underneath her dress. She clutches at the sheets and wordlessly comes hard. She twitches a bit and her breathing is loud, but she doesn't moan or utter a word. She usually makes noise when she comes and when she's really into it she can get really loud, but when she's coming her hardest she's almost always silent. I'm a little surprised that she is coming so hard already.

I shift in the chair to try and alleviate some of the pressure on my now full erect cock. My pants constrict me and my erection has nowhere to go. It is simply pushed against my pants uncomfortably. With a little more shifting, I'm able to adjust so that it isn't being bent painfully, and as I do so, I see Jack's hand emerge from under Claire's dress. He tickles her lips with his wet fingers and she sensually licks them off. Then he stands back up and grabs her hand pulling her back up to a sitting position and then to her feet. He kisses her softly again before putting his hand on her head and pushing her down.

Once she knows what he wants, she eagerly drops to her knees. She rubs his cock through his dress pants which makes mine ache and throb knowing exactly what it would feel like from the many times she's done the same thing to me. Then she unbuckles his belt and unzips his pants. In a few quick moments, his pants are pulled down and his long cock is free. I envy his length, but he's not as thick as me and that's what really matters. She strokes his cock several times before she quickly puts it in her mouth. It always looks so hot on video when she sucks my cock, and it is just as hot to watch it in person. I'm amazed that she can take the whole thing in her mouth all the way down to his balls. I can see his body tighten as she does.

"You're so good at sucking cock, Claire," he says and puts both hands on her head guiding her up and down his shaft. "

I hear a moan muffled by the cock in her mouth. She puts her hands on his ass and begins to bob her head faster. I can't tell if he's in control as he pushes her mouth up and down her cock or if she is as she pushes his ass causing him to fuck her mouth. She continues to take his length in her mouth for several more minutes and I feel the precum oozing out of my desperate cock. I'm amazed that she's taken his cock this long without a break for air. I realize that I've been holding back too much and that I could really facefuck her hard and she'd love it. He drops his hands and she begins to slow down. She pulls his cock from her mouth breathing heavy and continues to stroke with her right hand as she uses the left to wipe her mouth so that it isn't covered in spit.

He pulls her back to her feet and pulls her in close again. This time his sole reason is to start unzipping the back of her dress. In a moment, he's helping her pull it off revealing a new set of lingerie. My cock twitches in appreciation of the dark green bra and panty set that I assume he must have bought as well. She stands there in her lingerie and sexy heels and then begins to help him strip. She takes off his tie like she did mine, and then she unbuttons his shirt. Like always, he's completely shaven all the hair off his body and his tight muscles look even bigger because of it. She pulls down his pants and he steps out of them now completely naked except for his socks which he quickly pulls off as Claire sits on the edge of the bed again waiting.

He pushes her onto her back again, but this time he drops to his knees and buries his head between her legs. Her chest heaves as she moans loudly. I wiggle in my chair trying to gain any relief in my paints but my cock is achingly hard and there's no chance of taking care of it with my hands tied. She grabs his head and begins to mover her hips up and down in seductive motion as she grinds her pussy against his mouth. She moans louder and louder until she is once again squirming in ecstasy as she comes with her pussy being eaten out.

"Don't stop," she moans loudly, "Fuck! Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop."

Those seem to the only words in her vocabulary as her chest rises and falls with each shuddering exclamation. She continues to come hard and push her pussy against his face. Then Jack pulls his face away from her despite her attempts to keep him locked him place. He's stronger than her thighs and hands especially as she continues to ride waves of orgasmic pleasure. He spreads her legs wide open and from my chair I have a clear view of him plunging his cock deep in her quivering pussy. She moans loudly as she gets filled while still coming down from the heights of pleasure. I see now that the panties are crotchless. Claire loves getting fucked with her panties still on so crotchless ones are her favorite.

He begins to pound her hard and her tits shake and bounce along with her bra. The bed creaks with each powerful thrust of his long cock. I watch mesmerized as his long cock hammers in and out of her pussy. She begins to play with her clit again as soon as she's recovered enough from her orgasm. However, it is only another minute or two before her body is tensing up again as she nears another orgasm.

"Fuck me," she tells him. "Fuck me as hard as you can. Use this tight pussy."

Jack grunts and increases his speed so that he is jackhammering her pussy. Her moans are shaky with the force of his cock rocking her body. She rubs her clit faster and faster. I can feel my balls tighten begging for me to alleviate the pressure that has been building up inside me. I moan a little as I'm so turned on by the visual and my inability to do anything to take care of myself. Claire's body tightens and relaxes as her body approaches climax but can't seem to get over the edge. She's running out of time as I notice the look of concentration on Jack's face. He's trying hard not to explode earlier than he wants, but I'm sure he's just like me and wants it to last forever.

"Come for me," she begs him as she gives up on approaching her own climax again. "I want your hot cum."

He pulls his cock out of her dripping pussy and immediately begins to stroke it. After a few quick ones, he grunts loudly again and begins to come. He aims his cock at her stomach and shoots burst after burst of cum on her stomach. Some of it flies far and lands on her tits and bra. Some of it falls short and drips onto her pubic mound and pussy. He continues to stroke trying to make the orgasm last as long as possible. Once done, he climbs onto the bed and kneels down over Claire so she can lick his cock clean.

"Stay there," he tells her as he climbs down from the bed.

He walks toward me with his now soft cock swinging with each step. I feel a rush of heat through my body as I get nervous for what he has planned next, but I'm relieved when he only reaches behind me and unties my hands. As he does so though, his cock hangs dangerously close to touching my leg.

"You can have her back now. I'm done with her," he says and walks over to where his clothes are piled.

I ignore him as he begins to get dressed and I immediately go to Claire. Just like Jack I tell her to stay right there. I fumble with my belt buckle as my hands shake with desire and excitement. I need to come and soon. I know I won't last long however. After what seems like years, I get the belt undone and I'm soon pulling my pants down. My thick cock springs free. Claire has lifted her head of the bed and she's eagerly watching my every move. I ignore the fact that her pussy lips are dripping with Jack's cum, and I push right into her tight pussy. I begin to thrust as fast as I dare.

"Fuck, Jake," she says. "That's so hot. Fuck me with his cum dripping down me.

She reaches to her stomach with her hand begins to play with the cum that has pooled there. She smears it around her skin making it shine in the light. She spreads it all over her sexy stomach and then licks off her fingers. She keeps her eyes locked on mine the whole time. Usually I would be enthralled with watching my cock piston in and out of her pussy, but this kinky act of cum play has me in awe of her. Once she's licked her fingers clean, she reaches down to her pussy and plays with the cum splattered across her pubic mound and inner thighs. Then she begins to rub her clit again but this time as she does it her clit and fingers are coated in Jack's cum. It drips down onto my cock as I thrust in and out of her.

She tenses up and quickly approaches her orgasm again. This time she's able to come again as my powerful cock rams her cum-soaked pussy. As soon as her pussy contracts with her orgasm, I too begin to come. Unlike Jack, I push my cock as deep into as I can and unload my hot cum in her. I close my eyes and throw my head back and groan loudly as spasm after spasm releases yet more cum into her hungry pussy. I feel like I come for a lifetime as the built up tension all over my body boils over. Then we both begin to come down from our lustful highs.

I pull my cock out of her pussy and she shudders as I do so. She spreads her pussy for me which is creamy from her own excitement, but also still has Jack's cum dripping from her lips. This is quickly joined by my own hot cum dripping out of her pussy. She uses her fingers to spread it around fully coating herself in cum from both Jack and I. I step away to admire it and look around the room. Jack is sitting in the armchair in the corner watching us. I nod my head at him and he nods his head back. I bend down to pick up my pants. Then thinking quickly I once again tell Claire to stay there. She'd sat up but when I tell her, she lays back down. She continues to idly play with her cum covered pussy and stomach.

I run upstairs and grab her birthday present that I'd wrapped and hid under the bed. I quickly descend the staircase again and return to the bedroom. She watches me as I tear off the paper and open her present for her. Inside, is one of the new Polaroid style cameras that they've started to sell. I think they're mostly used by college girls, but I know Claire wanted one. I wanted it to for this exact reason. I take it out of the box and quickly make sure that it is ready to be used. Then I snap a picture of her.

Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers
12