Fulfilling the Prerequisites Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,080 Followers

Mokie could not believe her ears. Where had all this anger come from?

"I like the sound of that," said Jason. "Where do you want her?"

"Right over here," said Jenn, gesturing to the living room table. She stood with her ass against the side of the table and swung her left leg up onto one of the chairs, opening up her pussy for Mokie's tongue. Monique took a second look, noticing her roomie was wearing no panties nor thong under her skirt.

"You heard your Mistress. Get over there and lick some cunt," Jason ordered.

"Crawl over here," Jenn amended.

Mokie looked to Jason, as if he could overrule that command. He responded by smacking her hard on the ass. "Do as you are told, whore."

Mokie dropped to her knees and fell forward onto her hands, and slowly crawled to Jenn's spread sex. Jenn peered at her catlike movements as she made her way across the carpet.

Jenn reached down and grabbed Mokie's wet hair, pulling her slave's head into her pussy. Mokie had to bring her hands off the ground to reach her target, and now leaned forward on just her knees. Her hands came to the table and chair for balance.

Jenn ground her pelvis forward, while her left hand pulled a handful of hair and forced the back of Mokie's head deeper into her.

She looked down into the eyes of this girl who had made her life so miserable for the past several months. Using that rage to fuel her, she pulled Mokie deeper. Her pubes scratched against Mokie's nose and upper lip.

"Stick that tongue out, bitch," she commanded. Mokie was slow to respond, so Jenn asked for some help.

"Jason, our slut could you some persuasion. I don't think she's getting into the spirit of things," she said.

"With pleasure," he said, kneeling down behind her. As he put one hand on her ass, Mokie gave a half-hearted effort to obey, sticking the tip of her tongue in Jenn's anxious hole. It did not suffice.

With his other hand, Jason reached around and pinched Monique's sensitive nipple.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Mokie screamed, muffled by Jenn's oozing sex.

"Get your tongue in that pussy, bitch! This is your last warning. When you service your Master or Mistress, you will give total effort and show total enthusiasm." Mokie, all of a sudden fearing her roommate as much as Jason, forced her tongue beyond her lips as far as it would go. Jenn was on cloud nine. Mokie was in hell.

She had never been with a woman, nor had she ever intended to be with one. The idea of receiving oral sex from a guy turned her off. The idea of giving it to a girl, in such a painful way, was more degrading than the stud in her tongue.

And to make matters worse, Jason was teasing her nipple and causing it to get as hard as a bullet. She was completely at their mercy. She could not move any further forward nor backward as Jenn's pussy and Jason's hand firmly on her ass served to bookend her securely in place.

Jenn clamped down tight on her slave's head and thrust her hips up and down the length of Mokie's protruding tongue. Her hole and her clit rocked back and forth on the stud and against Mokie's nose. Juices were smeared all over the bottom half of Mokie's face, making the gliding easier and more pleasurable.

Mokie gagged, overwhelmed by the powerful smell and infrequent bursts of oxygen. Her back convulsed as a deep, guttural cough escaped from her lips. It would have been considered a turn-off to most people, but her grunts were a sign that she was suffering, and Jenn reveled in it.

So did Jason. He had switched hands and now was intensely stimulating her other nipple and then suddenly with his free hand, he began spanking her left cheek. He hit her with hard, quick strokes, causing her firm ass to jiggle as much as possible. Mokie kept her right hand on the chair for support, but removed her left hand from the table and brought it to her ass in a feeble attempt to fend off the onslaught.

Jason chuckled. He grabbed her wrist and twisted her arm, bending it at the elbow and pinning it to her back.

"Don't interfere, slave," he chastised, each word punctuated by a twist of the plug in her ass. "Go – twist – for – grunt – the – gasp – sweet – hmphhh – nectar – grunt – of – thrust – your – gasp - Mistress! Deeper, show how you love the taste! Thrust Deeper! Go – hmphhhh – for – gasp – it," he screamed, Monique moments from plunging into the sexual abyss.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," Mokie screamed, tears starting to stream down her cheeks, as she plunged her tongue and licked the juices of her roomie, sounds of enthusiasm and lust coming from her in waves.

Her screams sent shock waves into Jenn's clit, who was purring like a wanton sex goddess. It was the easiest orgasm she ever reached. With a final tug, she pulled Mokie as far as possible against her sex, finally exploding and squirting her cum into Monique's mouth, the same moment that Jason's plug thrusts pushed his slave over the edge into her own overwhelming orgasm.

...to be continued

abob1
abob1
1,080 Followers