Fulfilling the Prerequisites Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,078 Followers

"Is she for rent?" one guy piped up, to the laughter of the others. Mokie shuddered.

Lenn pleasantly replied, "No, sorry."

"I notice she has pierced ears and belly button. Any other piercings?"

"Not sure," said Lenn, then tugged on the leash. "Do you?" Mokie knew what Jason would expect. She nodded 'yes.'

"I know it is a little hard to tell us where, but try," Lenn encouraged. Mokie pushed her head up, and made undecipherable sounds. "I think she is trying to tell you her tongue."

"Hot," the customer responded, to the affirmative murmurs of the others. "How about tats?"

With little prompting from Lenn, she shook her head side to side. "That's a shame," commented another visitor.

The questions continued for a few minutes, flirtatiously complimentary of Mokie and her body and bondage items.

Mokie took a peek in Jason's direction. He was standing with the crowd, now at 10, with a wide smile on his face. Then Mokie took a glance back to the whore, who was whispering something in her guy's ear, and he nodded.

"May I touch, Sir?" the whore asked. Lenn hesitated for a moment, looked to Jason, and when he did not see any disagreement, said, "Yes, you may. We are not opening that as an option to the men at this time."

"Totally unfair, guy," said one of the newly arrived college guys.

"Yeah, sorry, you missed my introduction," continued Lenn. "She is a model, here only to display the products. It is possible that we will use her again for other purposes."

The college guy said, "Then put me on your email list, cause I wanna be here when that happens!" Again, a low level of laughter. Mokie was watching the whore, paying little attention to the conversation.

"Miss," Lenn encouraged, holding out the leash and handing it to the hooker, he stepped aside.

The hooker took the leash and wrapped it sensually round and round, drawing herself closer to Mokie. When they were nearly face to face, the whore whispered, "Can you see me?" Mokie was mesmerized and nodded 'yes.'

"I think you are hot as hell and if it wasn't for these guys, I would reverse that gag and we could fuck each other's brains out. Would you like that, slut?" Mokie could not deny it, the moment was reaching such a heated level. She nodded 'yes' again.

"I'm going to give you my cell. It is easy to remember. 323-323343. Got it?" Mokie nodded, but the hooker repeated it again. Mokie felt her juices run down her thighs, much to her anguish.

The whore reached down, and ran a finger along Mokie's inner thigh, stepped back, and with a wide smile licked her finger and said, "She is one hot model, I'll say that for her." The crowd voiced their agreement and roared with their willingness to taste the product.

"Thanks for sharing this moment with our new sales initiative. You could ensure her return if you would make a few purchases before departing. I would then report these as sale's increases due to the model."

Lenn held out the leash to Jason, who took it and pulled Monique to the back room, as Lenn attended to the customers. Apparently, the sales were going to improve tonight.

In the back, Jason unhooked the harness straps that held in the plug and dildo. Mokie's heart was beating very fast, as Jason pulled the dildo from her pussy, tossing it on the floor. Then he removed the mask, her face sweating beneath the leather.

Jason got up close, his face inches from hers. He reached down and ran a finger along her slit. "Hot, slut?" Mokie just stared at him, caught up in the heat of the moment.

Jason inserted two fingers, pulling her closer by her pussy. Then three, and then he began to pump as Monique began making guttural sounds. "You want me to fuck you, slut?" 'No,' she whimpered behind the gag.

"Tell the truth, slut. You want it, don't you? In fact, if I took out your gag you would beg for it, wouldn't you?" He pumped his finger faster and deeper. Had Mokie not already been in heels, he would have surely lifted her to her toes.

"Just nod 'yes,' slut, and your wish comes true. Monique could not. She could not yield like this after what they had done. It took all her strength, every last ounce, to shake her head 'no.'

Jason released her pussy and laughed. "I don't believe you, but there is plenty of time to make your dream come true. Let's get back to your apartment. Gotta be alert for class tomorrow." Monique's entire body sagged from exhaustion.

.....

Mokie wearily opened the door to her apartment and nearly fell inside. She was exhausted, beaten, and hoping to fall into bed and pass out. Her time with Jason and Leonard had left her completely worn out, both mentally and physically. Her feet and calves ached. She prayed that Jenn would either be unaware of her return, or would not ask anything more of her that night.

She gently closed the door and quietly turned the lock. She scanned the room for signs of life, but saw none. Relieved, she walked as quietly as the stilettos allowed towards her bedroom. Just when she started to turn the knob to her room, her heart sank.

"Ahem," Jenn warned from the door to her own bedroom. "Where do you think you are going?"

"Please, Jenn. Enough is enough," Mokie resisted, finding confidence in the absence of Jason. "Can we please just keep this charade up while Jason is around?"

"Excuse me? Did you just call me 'Jenn?' And what is that hanging from your hoop?'"

Mokie remained silent, not wanting to give in, but not wanting to dig a deeper hole.

As Jenn examined a key that had been hung from a thin wire which was tied to her hoop, "As far as you are concerned, I am Jason now. His instruction was to obey my every command, whether or not he is around. Now you must pay for your indiscretion. What is this key, slut?"

"The key to the lock on the heels, Mistress. Master ordered me to tell you that it is up to you if or when they are removed. I beg you, Mistress, to remove them. My legs are killing me after all these hours."

"You foolish slut, why could I care less about your comfort level. You belong in those stilettos 24/7 as far as I am concerned. You know, you don't only have to fear Jason. If I am not satisfied, the pictures I took early this afternoon go online. I am sure I can figure out your parents' email address."

With that, Mokie admitted defeat. Her shoulders slumped forward as she sighed, "I am sorry, Mistress."

"I bet you are," said Jenn. "But I have a zero tolerance policy. Strip, now, and let's see if Jason did anything else noteworthy."

Mokie had no choice. She used the doorway to support herself, removing the skimpy top and bottom.

"Turn around," ordered Jenn. "Fuck, three nice stripes on your ass. Were you disobedient, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I swear, Jason is right. You talk like a stupid bimbo. Complete sentences with meaning, slut," and she punctuated her commented with a swat to Mokie's sore ass.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," she wailed. "Yes, Master punished me for being a disobedient slave, Mistress!"

"More like it. Let's see what else. Still have that plug, naturally. Your neck is chafed and red. Why is that, slut?"

"Master had a wide collar on my neck, Mistress."

"It's a shame he removed it. You need to be collared permanently," she hissed. Mokie now feared Jenn far more than Jason. "No more piercings, no tats, nothing else?" Jenn sounded disappointed.

"No, Mistress, no other things."

"Hmmm, ok get in your room and stand at attention. I will be right in."

Mokie entered her room in resignation and assumed the position and waited for her Mistress to enter the room.

A few minutes later, Jenn walked through the threshold as if it were her territory and set a couple items on Mokie's desk: a candle, some matches, an hourglass and a dildo, from what Mokie could tell.

"First of all, slut, a new rule. From now on, when you enter this apartment, you will come to me and ask if there is any way in which I can use you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," answered Mokie.

"Second of all, I am feeling generous tonight, so you get to decide how much abuse you take. Now lie face down on the bed."

Mokie broke formation and obeyed this command, lying face down across the short Length of her bed.

"Now, let's put that yoga to good use. Reach your arms back and grab onto the heels of those fuck me stilettos."

Mokie did as she was told, understanding why Jenn had instructed her to keep the heels on. She bent her knees so that she could reach them, and grabbed onto each of them tightly. Her back arched, so that her body worked into almost an oval.

"That's a good little pet," mocked Jenn, staring between her legs. "Now, if you can hold this position for five minutes, then you are free for the rest of the night. If you cannot, then you must slowly work that dildo in and out of my pussy until I cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Mokie answered.

"Aren't you going to thank me for my generosity?"

"Thank you, Mistress. Your offer is more than your pet deserves," Mokie responded.

She had performed this position in yoga numerous times, and had no doubt that she could hold it for five minutes. She thought for certain this night would be over quickly.

"Time begins now, slave." Jenn flipped the hourglass on the desk.

Mokie slowed her breath, as had been instructed, and easily got through the first minute. Jenn was enjoying herself nonetheless, peering shamelessly between her arched legs.

"Not bad, slut. Let's kick up the intensity a little," said Jenn.

Mokie craned her neck to see what was happening, and though she could not see Jenn from her vantage point, she soon figured it out. Jenn grabbed the base of her butt plug and slowly pulled it out of her ass.

"Ahhhh," Mokie moaned as her anal passage was left vacant. She had grown so accustomed to the plug, it felt wrong for it not to be inside her.

Jenn brought the plug around to the other side of the bed and held in in front of Mokie's face.

"Open up," she commanded. Mokie reluctantly obeyed, spreading her mouth wide enough to accommodate the plug. Jenn forced it inside her mouth and ordered her to hold it there.

She returned to the desk as Mokie held the filthy piece of rubber in her mouth, doing her best to avoid gagging. She could smell it as much as she could taste it. 'Three more minutes,' she thought to herself.

But her thoughts quickly became more pessimistic when she heard the strike of a match. She desperately did not want to be burned. But that was not Jenn's intention. She returned and held the lit candle in Mokie's face, showing her the pool of wax that was quickly forming.

"Good luck," she offered with mock sincerity.

She climbed on the bed next to Mokie and admired her target. Before she started with the wax treatment, she brought her left hand to Mokie's mouth and grabbed the plug. She slowly slid it in and out of her mouth, cleaning it off against her tongue.

Just as Mokie felt a convulsive gag coming on, the first splash of hot wax fell on a line down her spine.

"Mmmmmmm!!!!!!" Mokie shouted, her body rocking in pain, but for now maintaining her grip on the heels.

"Very close, slut. Just two minutes more," said Jenn, content on preventing her from completing five minutes.

She tilted the candle over Mokie's ass and let a new wave of wax fall across each cheek. Mokie clenched her perfect butt in response, still holding onto her heels for dear life.

Jenn let go of the plug for a moment and spread Mokie's ass with the same hand, exposing her anus. She poured a short spurt of wax directly onto it, which shook Mokie like an earthquake. Her body rippled like an accordion, but miraculously she held onto the heels.

"Impressive," said Jenn. Thirty second remained. She had a feeling that if she cold withstand wax in her asshole, then wax in her pussy would not be that much more effective. Quickly, she formulated a last ditch effort to break the pose.

She aimed the candle directly at Mokie's fingers and let fly. The burning wax landed cruelly on her grip, and as Mokie's hand spasmed in shock and pain, her heels dropped away from her, her legs extending flat on the bed.

"Noooooo!!!" Mokie screamed into her gag. She turned to confirm that the hourglass had not yet run out, and she witnessed it expire about five seconds later. She let her head drop face forward into the mattress in frustration.

"So close, slut. Alas, the night goes on. Take out your gag and reinsert it, slut." Jenn heard the slurping sound as Mokie removed it, making a grimace with her face, and then watched as her roomie easily slid the plug back into its home in her ass.

Jenn walked over to the desk and picked up the dildo. She slid it easily into her own pussy, well-lubricated from the thought of dominating her pet. She flipped the hourglass again.

"Five minutes to make me cum, slut, or we play for five more minutes after that."

She crawled back onto the bed, her head at the headboard, and stayed in a doggie style position. "Time is a' wasting, slave. I suggest you get a move on."

Mokie pulled herself up to her knees behind her Mistress and grabbed the base of the dildo.

"I prefer it slow and steady," said Jenn. Mokie obliged, slowly pulling the dildo out of her roommate-turned-owner before sliding it back in. She continued the motion for a couple minutes with limited results.

"You are going to have to try harder than that, pet, unless you want to spend another five minutes receiving my abuse."

"Please, Mistress," pleaded Mokie, not wanting this night to last any longer than need be. "Would you tell me what else you enjoy?"

"I'm in this position for a reason, slut. Bury your tongue in my asshole. That will drive me wild!"

Mokie was repulsed at this idea. It was bad enough to have cleaned her own ass plug, but now she was being asked to stimulate Jenn's ass hole!

Mokie used her free hand to spread her roommate's ass, and stared reluctantly into her crack. She was clean and toned in every way, but this was a dehumanizing request. She was not a dog. She closed her eyes and leaned forward, feeling her Mistress with her nose first, before extending her tongue and searching out her asshole.

She found it, but she cold not bring herself to push her tongue inside at first. She flicked the tip of her tongue around her Mistress's sphincter, which Jenn enjoyed, but not enough.

"Two minutes, slut. Better try a little harder."

Mokie suppressed any pride that remained and pushed her tongue forward, wedging it a couple centimeters inside her owner. Jenn started juicing more, but was not yet close to cumming.

"Here, slave, let me help you," she said, reaching behind her back and grabbing a fistful of Mokie's hair. She pulled hard, causing Mokie's face to spread her cheeks further. Mokie felt like half her tongue was inside Jenn's ass now.

"Oh, yeah!" Jenn moaned as the slippery worm worked its way around her ass. She raised her torso to a forty-five degree angle and grabbed the top of the headboard with her other hand. She kept a firm grip on Mokie's hair and thrust her hips back and upwards, driving her ass further around her slave's tongue.

"One minute, bitch. Get creative!"

Mokie could not get any deeper into Jenn's ass, so she released the dildo and started stroking her clit with her hand.

"Yes, that's it!" Jenn screamed, bucking even harder against her pet.

With about thirty seconds to spare, she erupted. Her spasming pussy shot juices all over Mokie's sheets. She continued bucking her hips until she had completely calmed from her orgasm, at which point she released her slave's hair and rolled onto her back.

"Well done, pet. You have earned the rest of the night off. Do not remove the wax. Do not wipe your face. And do not change or clean these sheets. I will return early tomorrow morning to inspect your obedience."

She rolled off the bed and strolled out of the room, leaving Mokie a crumbled heap in the middle of the mattress.

abob1
abob1
1,078 Followers
12