Fulfilling the Prerequisites Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was marked. Regardless of what she did in life from this point forward, her submission in this moment would forever be with her.

With her new accessory in place, Alonzo came to her left tit to repeat the procedure. Both nipples were sufficiently aroused, easy targets for such a skilled craftsman. In one fell swoop, he slid the needle through and secured a ring in place.

"OK, slut. One more, then you find a way to pay me and I will get out of here."

Mokie flopped her head back flat on the table, knowing that subservience was the easiest way through this night. She felt Alonzo squeeze her right tit upwards, standing his target up on a pedestal. He flicked her nipple with a couple quick strokes of his fingernail to make sure she was primed.

It did not register with Mokie that she could feel his fingernail until it was too late. Just as the needle started to pierce her, she screamed "oooooooooooo...," into her gag The needle slid through her right tit like a bolt of lightening.

She continued to wail in pain, "ckkkkkkkkkkkk!" Her bellow invaded the calm basement air, and her four tormentors realized that she was in significant pain. Mokie stared wide-eyed at her searing bud, hoping against hope for the sting to subside.

"Oops," mocked Jenn. "I must have forgot to do that one."

"Oh, you are too cruel," said Jason as he approached her from behind. He wrapped his arm around her waist and whispered into her ear, "I love it!"

Alonzo grabbed the cream from her and dabbed it on Monique. "This will stop the pain in a couple minutes," he said. "But before I leave," he added, dropping his pants, "I need to collect."

He spit on his cock head, smeared it up and down his dick, and pushed into her pussy. He fucked her hard for a good ten minutes before bottoming out and ejaculating inside her. Mokie felt his warm load invade her womb, and thanked herself for going on the pill.

Alonzo pulled out and wiped his dick off on her pubic mound. "Gentlemen, ladies. It's been a real pleasure," he said. He packed up his back and left.

"Well, shit," said Lenn. "I don't want his sloppy seconds." He grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them, making sure her asshole was still sufficiently loose from the plug. He pressed the head of his dick against her sphincter and slid inside easily.

"Ohhh, uckkkkkkk," Mokie let out at the new intrusion. It was the first time her ass had been fucked by a dick. She felt tight and full, though the plug's preparation made it less painful than it otherwise would have been.

"Uh.....so tight.....uh, uh, uh," Lenn grunted as he thrust inside her. He knew he would not be able to hold out long.

Deep, husky grunts, "uck, uck, uck..." escaped her gagged mouth.

Mokie realized that because her clit had been numbed, she could not derive any pleasure, even if he were stroking it. All she felt was his inquisitive cock scoping out the depths of her bowels. It did not last long.

"Here I go!" moaned Lenn as he came up her ass. He collapsed on top of her, his head landing squarely between her pierced nipples. He ran his hands up her toned midsection, savoring her warmth while he could.

"Just in time," said Jason. "3am, just under the wire."

.....

Upstairs, Mokie was staring out the window of the shop down an alley across the street. Three homeless men were sitting in a circle, smoking, drinking and yelling boisterously. Jenn, Jason and Leonard exchanged departing salutations behind her.

She was still naked, though the gag had been removed. She had been ordered not to touch her rings, but she could not help staring at her pierced nipples, and her clit was throbbing in sync with her heart.

Jason brought a mask to her face and tied it behind her head. It covered her nose and eyes, although she could see through a mesh slit.

"In position," he ordered. She spread her legs and locked her hands behind her head.

"Now," he said, "we are going to walk to our car, half a block down. You will remain unclothed. If you say a word of protest, or attempt to cover yourself in any way, I will take you down that alley and leave you with those homeless men. I am sure they will have plenty of fun ideas for you."

He opened the door for her and waited for her to march. She peered through the slits to see where she was going, then began her true march of shame. She knew the streets would not be well populated at this hour, and the mask at least helped hide her identity.

Jenn ran ahead of her with her raincoat and a camera, snapping pictures of her from all angles. With her hands behind her head and her heels still locked on her feet, Mokie was incapable of making haste. She moved steadily down the sidewalk, the cool evening air enrapturing her bare skin.

She felt the loads of cum inside her slowly leak out of her pussy and asshole, oozing onto her inner thighs. It added to her anguish, even if no one else realized it.

When she arrived at the car, Jason popped the trunk and told her to get in. "I will drive carefully, I promise. I don't want your sweaty, cum-stained body dirtying my interior."

"Please, Jason! This is ri...," a stinging slap to her ass interrupted her.

"Jason?" he said.

"I'm sorry, master. Please, master. If there is an accident, I could be badly injured."

"It is three in the morning. There is no traffic around. I will drive slowly the entire way, I assure you. Besides, if you want to get yourself off, now you can have some privacy."

With that, he pushed her head downward and manipulated her into the trunk. He closed it on her, leaving her in complete darkness as she felt the car pull out of its spot.

12