Fulfilling the Prerequisites Ch. 06

Story Info
Mokie performs her dance, and finds unexpected release.
3.5k words
4.56
38.9k
6
5

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,080 Followers

When Mokie awoke on Thursday morning, she found her arms and legs spread and tied to the bedposts. This is how Jenn had left her the night before.

"Your performance tonight was weak, bitch. You don't deserve to get yourself off," she had said as she latched her cuffs in place.

Mokie never slept on her back, so it took her a long time to drift to sleep. Her mind raced over all of the transgressions that had been inflicted on her that night. She stared down at her pierced nipples, and bucked her hips off the bed to see the ring peeking out from between her pussy lips. Defeated, she dropped her head back on the pillow and stared at the ceiling until she fell asleep.

Now, she lay waiting for release, and while she did not want to annoy her mistress, she really had to use the bathroom.

"Mistress?" she called out timidly. Jenn was in her doorway in a matter of seconds.

"What is it, slave?"

"Please, mistress. I really have to pee."

Jenn smirked. Knowing that her bitch roommate was so thoroughly in her control that she had to ask permission to pee made her juice. She leered up the length of Mokie's body as she approached her and sat on the bed. She was going to draw this out.

"You know," she said, brushing the hair out of Mokie's face, "last night in the car ride home, Jason told me about the barbecue face-fucking he gave you a few years back. He said you were in love with him."

Mokie turned her head towards the other wall, but Jenn pinched her cheeks together and turned her back. She got in close and whispered in her ear.

"It must be killing you that after all these years, he and I are bonding over your thorough and utter domination."

Mokie blinked rapidly, trying to compose herself, but a tear leaked out of the corner of her eye, confirming Jenn's hypothesis.

"So sad," said Jenn as she released Mokie's hands and feet. "You can go to the bathroom, but keep the door open. I want to make sure you do not try to get yourself off."

Mokie shuffled off to the bathroom, obediently leaving the door open. Jenn leaned against the doorframe with her arms folded, watching her obscenely as she relieved herself.

"Let's go, bitch. You slept all the way until 11am, and we have to prepare for your act tonight."

Mokie had lost track not only of the time, but of the day and of the week. She had no idea it was so late in the morning, but given that she was at Love 'N Leather until 3am, it seemed rational. But tonight, Thursday, she had to dance.

She doubted that she would be able to do anything to excite Jason. While she was good at dancing in clubs, she had never given a lap dance or any kind of show with a dedicated audience before. She knew she would fuck this up and suffer dearly for her insubordination.

After she was done, Jenn made her shower with the curtain open.

"If that shower head spends any more time than necessary on your pussy, I will clamp a chain onto your tongue stud and force you to service my pussy with it for the next hour," she warned.

Mokie understood. Over the course of their time as roommates, she would use the showerhead to get herself off at least two or three times a week. She would not be surprised if Jenn had heard her moaning every now and then. She blushed as Jenn's language implied that she knew what was going on.

Mokie regulated the water until it was steamy. She liked her showers hot, and soon a light mist was filling the room. Jenn leaned back against the sink cabinet, staring blatantly as the water cascaded down Mokie's hair and face. She followed the droplets down her entire body, caressing her ass, hugging her tones calves and pooling at her feet.

Salivating, Jenn handed Mokie her razor. "Make sure any minor stubble that has grown over the last two days is completely removed. You know how your master likes it," she warned.

Mokie glided the razor down her legs and under her arms, then traced her fingers over the area to make sure it was sufficiently smooth. When she went to shave her pussy, her left hand held the area still as her right dragged her razor over it. Her fingers were so close to her clit, and the rushing water just added to the stimulation. She could get herself off in no time if Jenn were not around.

But she would not risk it. She just hoped her master or mistress would allow her to cum soon. Despite all the sex she had had the previous night, she had been denied orgasm every time. She knew her next cum would be monumental; so good it might make the entire ordeal worthwhile.

"Stand at attention, slave," Jen commanded. Mokie spread her legs and locked her fingers behind her neck, the water landing on her chest, flowing mostly between her tits.

"I don't like how limp your nipples are. Stand still," said Jenn. She adjusted the water temperature down as low as it could go and stood back, smiling with excitement and curiosity as to how Mokie would handle it.

"Aghh!" Mokie yelled with a short yelp as the temperature quickly dropped. In a matter of seconds, her skin was covered in Goosebumps, her teeth chattering, as her nipples turned into rock hard buds beneath her drooping visage.

She clenched her eyes together to fight off the tears. It felt as though she was encased in ice. Not only were her nipples throbbing, but her rings turned into tiny little ice picks. The frigid water wound through the curves of her pussy lips, tingling her clit and causing it to ache in temptation. It was almost enough to get her off, and probably would have if not for the numbness in her chest. In her mind, she felt that she was on the verge of a blackout.

Suddenly, she heard her cell phone ringing in the other room, and Jenn twisted the faucet to the off position.

"Get out of the shower and kneel," she ordered.

Mokie climbed out and knelt on the bathmat. She wanted badly to towel off the chilly water, but dared not do so without permission. Her damp hair clung to her cheeks and shoulders.

"Hello, Mokie's phone," Jenn answered as she returned to the bathroom. "OK, one second," she said.

She covered the speaker and whispered to her slave, "It's your cousin...Panda? Get up on your knees, hands behind your head."

Mokie raised herself so that her back was straight and her eyes level with Jenn's ribcage. She again braced her hands behind her head. Jenn put on the speakerphone and held it out to Mokie's lips.

"Hello? Panda?" she quivered.

"Hey, Moke, how you doing?" she replied, using an even more familiar version of Monique.

Peering into Jenn's evil eyes, Mokie replied, "I'm fine, sweetie. What's going on?"

"Well, I just checked the train schedule, and I am worried there is a bit of a problem. I can either get in at six in the morning, or one in the afternoon. I don't want to bother you that early, but I don't want to miss half our day together, either. What do you think?"

Mokie looked at Jenn, who mouthed the work "six" to her.

"Sweetie, I'd rather have you all day. It won't be a problem for me if you get here at six." She prayed that Jenn did not have some malicious plan to bring her cousin in on this scheme.

"Oh good!" Panda yelled gleefully. "I was hoping you would say that. I will give you call when I am close. See you in two days?"

"Yeah, Panda. See you Saturday morning. Love you!"

"Love you, too!"

Jenn hung up the phone. "Aren't you just the sweetest cousins?" she mocked.

"Jenn, you can do whatever you want with me. But if you touch my cousin, I promise you I will make you regret it."

Jenn chuckled. "First of all, when you are on your knees in front of me, call me mistress." She twisted Mokie's left nipple to emphasize this. "Second, I don't want your cousin. You will provide me enough pleasure for months and months."

She turned and headed back into the living room. "Let's go, slut. You have to work on your dancing for tonight."

.....

For most of the rest of the afternoon, Jenn alternated between coaching Mokie's dance moves and forcing her to service her pussy. When Mokie asked for a break to eat, Jenn placed a bowl of water on the floor and told her she could drink from it like a dog.

"I want that midsection toned and lean for your performance tonight. No food whatsoever until you are done." Mokie lapped away, taking as much as she could, slurping and sucking until she was quenched.

Ten minutes before Jason was due to arrive, Jenn pulled a collar from her back pocked and placed it around Mokie's neck. It was made entirely of leather, and had to be laced up the back, like tying a shoe.

"Stay still," Jenn demanded, placing her hand between Mokie's shoulder blades to force her to lie prone on the floor. She laced the collar together, and then tightened it taut around her neck. As it clenched shut, Mokie straightened her neck and held it tall. The collar forced her chin out and neck perfectly still. Jenn attached a leash to a metal ring in front.

.....

Ten minutes later, Jason was sitting in a chair at the dinner table, facing the living area where Mokie was standing naked except for her collar, leather cuffs and heels. Jenn was sitting on his lap in a short skirt. He could feel her moisture on his leg.

"Dance, slave, dance like the slave you are," Jason commanded.

Monique stood in the center of the living room, legs split widely, hands locked behind her neck, head bowed, eyes closed. Nipples hard. Pussy lips tingling. Heart beating rapidly. In her head, Mokie recalled a Brittany song, I'm a Slave 4U. She had gyrated to the music as a girl in middle school, when she first noticed how her pussy began to ooze her love nectar when she ventured into forbidden territory. Brittany, in her hoop earrings and bangles, sweat drenched.

She remembered that it was not so much the twists and turns of the slave, her fingers intertwined above her head, that had seemed so erotic. Instead, it was the way she opened her glossed lips, as though in invitation. Brittany wore leather pants and her breasts were barely covered, she had music to feel the thump beat of the drums in her belly.

"Slave?" Jason reiterated.

And she began to move, slowly, her arms like snakes encircling her body, her lips open and sensuous. For nearly a minute, her legs did not move, remaining split and wide, symbolically all her holes open for her Master. 'Her master!' she thought as she moved. 'No, it's just an act, an act of obedience' because he demanded it of her and she had no choice.

She took the end of her leash, winding it under her armpits and dragging the chain through her open lips. She ran the chain over her tongue, the stud clicking lightly as the links passed. Still her feet had not moved.

She was no longer Monique, student, model daughter. Her belly was on fire and she danced as if in a trance, as if her body had been taken from her and given to lust.

She sensed, rather than felt, the first rivulet of moisture trickle down her thighs and so she took the chain and passed it between her legs, sliding it back and forth, first to change the course of the river of nectar, then closer and closer to her simmering pussy. She moved her legs for the first time, slowly at first, as though taking the first steps of childhood, as though an animal just released from her mother's womb.

The chain rattled against her clit ring like a baseball card in bicycle spokes. It sent shock waves through her pussy and into her depths. Her knees buckled as she prepared to cum, but did not allow herself to do so. She knew it would lead to punishment.

She pulled the chain from her pussy, running it over her tongue, tasting herself and her juices. Then back between her legs, this time embedding it deeply in her cunt. And then she heard it, the beat of the music, pounded out by her heart, pulsating through her body, she pulled the chain upward, lifting herself from the floor, her head thrown back, entering new territory.

She had left her body. It was as though she was floating above herself, having slipped from three dimensions into the fourth. From above she saw herself invite, beg, plead to be used as a slave. 'No!' she wanted to warn herself, but she could not.

She sensed movement, but was not fully conscious of details. Jason was moving to her side, his body in action. But the chain in her pussy, links passing over her swollen clitty, dominated her attention.

She felt hands grip her arms and turn her away. She was marched, the music still playing in her mind, to the sofa. The leash was taken from her, her legs split more widely. The song was nearing its climax.

She felt a forearm in her back, pushing her downward, while the pull on the chain connected to her collar pulled her backward. She was panting. Her back was arched, her pierced nipples thrust outward.

Was she saying something? Was she begging? Was it her or someone else?

As her haze cleared, she heard her voice, imploring Jason to fuck her. "Please, master. Have I not been an obedient slave for you? Please fuck me and let me cum. It has been two days, and I have a fire inside me. I promise to make it worth your while."

She could not believe what she was doing. Her suppressed desire to give herself completely had escaped, and here she was, pleading to be fucked like a whore.

"Shhhhhh," he whispered in her ear. She felt the heat from his body and wontedly reached back to open herself for his cock. After all this time, finally, he would let her cum.

Instead, he grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her back, locking her cuffs in place. He quickly pulled the leash behind her back, wrapped it around her wrists, and pulled her to her side on the floor at the foot of the couch. He tucked the handle of the leash under the leg of the couch, securing her in place.

"Master, please!!!" she cried as he stood up and walked towards Jenn. Monique lay in shock as she watched them embrace. They kissed hard as Jenn reached into his shorts and pulled out a massive erection. She stroked it and addressed Mokie.

"Thanks for getting him warmed up, babe," she said as she felt his girth. She knelt in front of him and started sucking his dick, making extreme gestures with her tongue and lips so Mokie could see how much she was enjoying it.

When he was well lubricated, Jason pushed her onto her back and entered her pussy. Jenn gasped and arched her back as he filled her, her breasts rising to meet his chest as he thrust into her.

Mokie could not believe this. It legitimately appeared that Jason and Jennifer were falling in love over her humiliation. Whereas he would fuck her with a ruthless force, trying to inflict pain, he was sensuous with Jenn, caressing her and doing his best to make her cum.

They continued this display for nearly half an hour, fucking in multiple positions all over the room, until he pushed her against the wall, pushed his hips hard against her mound, and emptied his load inside her.

They retired to her bed for the night, leaving Mokie on the floor, bound and naked, until morning.

.....

On Friday morning, you are sitting in your usual seat, hoping that Mokie sits in her usual spot next to you. You see her enter the room, wearing black yoga pants and a sports bra, and you follow her to her seat, immediately adjacent to you. 'God, she is stunning,' you think to yourself.

Like Wednesday, she seems distracted, but you have been building up the nerve to talk to her for the last two days. You take a deep breath and jump in.

"Hey," you start.

She turns to you, and miraculously she does not seem bothered. In fact, her face seems to go from agitated to receptive as, for the first time, she looks you in the eye.

"I don't mean to bother you," you continue. "I was just wondering if you wanted to grab some coffee after class. Maybe go over the homework assignment?"

She smiles, which you did not expect. "I'd like that," she says.

You cannot believe how easy it was. You had knots in your stomach since the end of class on Wednesday, but the interaction was so comfortable.

For the rest of class, you have a shit-eating grin on your face, proud that you have claimed this prize. When the bell rings, the two of you head out and down the hall together as Jason and Professor Larson converse after class. You see him eyeing you both as you depart, and assume it is because he is envious of you.

About fifty feet down the hall, Mokie grabs your hands and pulls you into the janitors closet and locks the door.

"Please don't think less of me," she says. "But I need you to fuck me right now."

"What!" you express in shock. "Right here?"

But she does not answer with words. She yanks your shorts down and starts stroking your cock with her left hand. Your mouth hangs agape in stunned silence, but she pulls you in and starts kissing you fast and wet.

You don't know if she is really into you, or if she would have done this with any guy, but you decide not to let this moment pass you by. You slip your hand down the front of her yoga pants and feel her wetness.

"My, my," you say. "You are ready to go, aren't you?"

"Yes, I need you. Please, fuck me now," she says.

She lowers her yoga pants to her knees and turns to the wall, pushing her pussy out to you. And then you notice her ass is plugged. 'Why?' you wonder. 'Why would she do this?'

Your curiosity is overcome by your lust. You grab her hips and enter her, and are immediately enveloped by her damp pink.

She feels you, entering her deeply, plunging your cock into her furnace, wood feeding a fire, in and out, your breath hot on the back of her neck. She turned her head to see you over her shoulder, her mouth open, moaning in sincere pleasure. She bucked her hips back against your pounding, clearly loving every minute.

She is going crazy as your thrusts become harder and faster. As she takes it, she kicks herself out of her yoga pants and you unzip her sports bra, pushing it up her arms. You reach around her and grope her tits, feeling her nipple rings for the first time.

"My God, you are sexy as hell," you grunt between thrusts.

"Thank you," she says. "Watch this."

She turns to face you and pulls her right leg over her head and lets it rest on your left shoulder. "Yoga," she explains. She grips your dick and pulls you into her pussy, and you start with upward humps into her shaved mound.

She grabs your head and pulls you in, biting your lip, gripping your face in her teeth. Now fully impaled, you draw sounds that you did not know a human could make from out of her mouth. Her moans are guttural and deep, belying a true, deep pleasure.

She breaks the kiss to tell you, "I am on the pill. You can cum inside me. I will cum when you cum, OK?"

You are too caught up in the moment to answer with words, so you nod your head in earnest. You push the full length of your manhood into her clam, feeling her clasping pussy try to suck the spunk from you. You are helpless to hold out any longer.

With a loud grunt, you plunge deep and deposit your load inside her. She screams into your face as her pussy clamps tightly against your rod, and juices spray like a hose from her hole.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKK!!!!" she screams, certainly loud enough to be heard by any passersby. She holds your cheeks in her hands and whispers, lustfully, "Thank you." She kisses you on the lips and suggests that you leave ahead of her, so that no strangers in the hall will suspect anything.

You agree that this is wise thinking, kiss her one more time, and then pull up your shorts and leave.

abob1
abob1
1,080 Followers