Fulfilling the Prerequisites Ch. 09

Story Info
Mokie's night with Panda, Jenn and Jason continues.
2.9k words
4.4
28.6k
5
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,078 Followers

Back at UCSD, whenever her fantasies of submission would overwhelm her ability to think clearly, Panda would lock herself in her dorm room and stream BDSM videos online. She loved watching Tia Ling, her favorite porn star, serve as an obedient fuck doll to both male and female doms. Tia's appearance was similar to her own, making it easy for her to envision herself as the compliant slave in these scorching scenes.

But no matter how much she enjoyed herself, no matter how glorious her climax, as Panda came down from her orgasmic high, she became wracked with guilt. She would imagine the pain and humiliation Tia must have endured to get her off, and she hated herself for taking pleasure in her degradation. Regardless, every week or so she found herself lying in bed masturbating to Tia's newest scene.

She was disturbed, and she constantly struggled with the internal dichotomy of her perverse curiosities and crushing guilt.

Now, as Jenn's fingers nimbly assuaged her juicy, post-climactic hole, that same shame rushed back to her. Only this shame, at having witnessed her cousin submit to an omnipotent master, was ten times greater than anything she had ever experienced. She felt tears begin to swell in her eyes, but she dared not open them. She did want to witness any more than she already had.

Panda allowed her ears to keep her informed. She heard Jason walk towards the door that Mokie had just slammed shut. He knocked firmly, three times.

"Slave," he addressed Mokie through the door. "I have a gift for you under the bed. I want you to put it between your teeth and crawl out here. You have one minute."

Initially, Panda could not hear any response. She wondered if Mokie was too afraid to come out into the room with her cousin present. But then, a shuffling could clearly be heard coming from Mokie's room, and the door clicked open.

Against her will, Panda's curiosity peaked, and she opened her eyes. She had to know what this "gift" was.

Mokie crawled through the doorway, her head held low, with a long rider's crop tucked between her teeth. Her every movement was wobbly, not from fatigue, but from fear and embarrassment.

Jason gently directed her. "Crawl over to your mistress, slave."

Mokie did not want to give Panda any clearer a look than she already had. However, given the new pain-inflicting implement tucked between her teeth, she did not want to give them cause to use it.

Shakily, she made her way towards the two girls, the smell of sex oozing from between Panda's legs becoming more obvious the closer she came.

Jenn removed her hand from between Panda's legs, allowing her skirt to fall back into place. Panda grasped the back of the chair for leverage as Jenn approached her slave. She grabbed the handle of the crop and removed it from Mokie's chattering teeth.

Panda looked down at her cousin. It was as if she had never known who she truly was until tonight, and while she respected Mokie for exploring her fantasies, she knew instantly this was not something she wanted for herself.

Jenn traced her tip of the crop down Mokie's spine. With every miniscule graze of leather against skin, Mokie flinched and gasped, expecting the worst. Jenn chuckled as her painless flecks caused severe anxiety to her slave.

Mokie steadied her nerves just long enough to beg.

"Please!" she cried, her trepidation discernible in her wavering voice. "Please, mistress. Not in front of my cousin."

"Your cousin can leave if she likes, although I think she enjoyed herself watching you demonstrate who you truly are." Jenn offered her odiferous fingers to Mokie as proof.

"Panda, please," Mokie whimpered. Her request seemed to exhaust every last ounce of energy remaining in her resistance. "Please go."

"I think she wants to stay," Jenn insisted, running the crop up Mokie's spine as a warning.

"No!" Panda said sharply. Having gained the attention of Jenn and Jason, she immediately quieted her tone. "I want to go."

"Well, I can't keep you against your will," Jen said. "Needless to say, it is probably in the best interest of your cousin if you do not say anything about this to anyone."

"I know. Sorry, Mokie. I am going to try to catch that last train." It was a stupid thing to say given the situation, but she thought it would add some normalcy to this surreal experience.

Mokie just sniffled, refusing to lift her cum-covered visage to say goodbye.

Panda, ever the mediator, thought that perhaps she should try to reassure Mokie that she would not judge her. "Mokie," she said. "Please know that I respect you for allowing yourself to be what you want to be. I just realized that this is not what I want for myself, that's all."

Mokie sobbed, wanting to scream her innocence, explain the whole situation. But she realized acquiescence was the easiest and fastest way out. "I understand," she whimpered.

As Panda grabbed her bag and scurried out the door, Jenn said "Hey, wait up!" Panda turned just in time to see Jenn toss her the cell phone she was missing. "Can't forget that!"

"Thank you," she said, her gratuity towards Jenn adding more salt to Mokie's wounds.

Panda closed the door and left the other three silent, except for Mokie's incessant sniffling. Jenn chuckled as she circled her pet, letting the crop tap randomly along Mokie's shoulders, back and ass. The cool leather startled against her hot, sweaty skin with each brush.

Mokie was on the verge of a complete breakdown. Her cousin, her confidant and best friend, had just witnessed her submit fully to this blackmailing tandem, and was now of the impression that she was a willing sex toy for their amusement. As she remained on her hands and knees, this horrible reality continued to sink in deeper.

Jason could sense that Mokie was about to enter into a depression from which she might not return, especially if Jenn continued taunting her with the crop. Somehow, despite everything she had been through this last week, he only now began to feel a hint of compassion. She had never before demonstrated such intense sorrow.

In an instant, Jason lurched from his chair and grabbed the crop from Jenn's hand.

"Enough," he said. Jenn could tell he was serious, but did not understand why. The look in his eyes warned her against protesting.

"Mokie," he said, using her name for the first time in what seemed like ages. "Go take a shower. Clean yourself up."

Mokie was stunned, and resisted making a move towards the bathroom for fear that he was testing her. She looked up to him, her right eye still welded shut with his cum.

"Its OK. Go," he said.

Mokie worked her quivering form to its feet and jolted to the bathroom, closing the door behind her but not locking it. She still feared defying them in any way.

As she regulated the water, Jenn and Jason argued on the other side of the door.

"What the hell was that about?" Jenn demanded.

"We took that too far," Jason answered "I never should have let you talk me into that charade." He was more concerned that Panda was going to spoil their fun by informing Mrs. Lau, though he knew it was doubtful.

"Babe, its OK. Panda and I were talking, and she is into the whole submissive thing. She was curious!"

"I don't care. All we need is for one person to spill the beans and we are all in a lot of trouble. We shouldn't take risks like that."

"Baby," Jenn said, moving into him and grabbing his cock. "I promise, she will be quiet."

Jason let her try to convince him by working his dick up and down, but he was ultimately unmoved.

"Even if she does stay quiet, we just struck a chord deep within Mokie. That hurt her on a whole other level."

"I know! It was so hot! You should have seen the way Panda was bucking against me while you reamed Mokie's asshole. She loved it, too!"

"No," Jason retorted, pushing her away. "If she walks around with wearing that depression on her face, people will begin to ask questions. I need you to make things right. Go in there and apologize to her."

"What? Fuck no!" said Jenn. Jason realized that Jenn would not be as compliant as Mokie, but had grown used to women obeying his every command. He tried an alternate approach.

"If you want to please me, you will go in that shower and service Mokie's pussy with your tongue. You have to make things right before she does something rash."

This was not in any way what Jenn wanted to do, but she sensed that Jason was going to make her do it one way or another. If she agreed and played along now, she could take her revenge on Mokie after Jason left.

"OK," she said. "I understand."

Mokie jumped when Jason pulled the shower curtain aside. She expected the worst, but what played out continued to toy with her fragile mental state.

"Mokie," Jason addressed her as Jenn climbed naked into the tub. "Jenn is going to service you for the next few minutes. She is yours to do with as you like. This is her apology for that twisted stunt she pulled."

Mokie thought it must be some kind of trap. Why would they have this sudden change of heart?

The hot water had long since swept the cum from her face, and was now running over her shoulders, down her stomach and into her pussy. She watched as Jenn unlocked her pierced pussy lips and handed the lock and key to Jason. She instantly slipped her tongue inside Mokie's cunt, the bottom half of her head disappearing between Mokie's legs.

As Jenn's tongue slipped around inside her, Mokie felt a frustrating mix of pleasure and guilt swell inside her. She did not want to feel good right now, she just wanted to wipe her memory clean. But Jenn was masterful with her tongue, and Mokie was responding.

"Come on," said Jason. "This girl has humiliated you, disgraced you, manipulated you. You can do whatever you want to her now, under my supervision. Let her have it."

Mokie looked down at her mistress, dutifully lapping at her clit. She was scared of the potential backlash, but did not want to let this opportunity pass. She grabbed Jenn's hair with both hands and pulled her hard into her crotch. This is exactly what Jenn had done to her in the beginning of the week, and she felt a small measure of redemption as she returned the favor.

Jenn gripped Mokie's thighs as Mokie cut off her oxygen supply, smothering her with her pussy.

"MMMMPPPPFFFFFF" Jenn struggled beneath her.

Wary of reprecautions but emboldened by Jason's assurances, Mokie pulled Jenn out of her pussy and slapped her hard across her face.

Jenn just smiled, knowing that the worse Mokie treated her now, the harder she would avenge her tonight.

"Be careful, slut," she warned. "Jason has to leave some time."

Mokie shut her up by bringing her back into her pussy and rubbing her clit against her nose. Jason cracked the riding crop hard between Jenn's shoulder blades.

"There will be no retribution later. You are apologizing for going too far with Panda." Jenn heard it, but ignored it. She knew she could dominate Mokie tonight and force her to keep quiet about it.

As a demonstration of compliance, she extended her middle finger and slid it up Mokie's dripping hole. Mokie gasped in response and thrust her hips forward. Her fingers were wrapped up tight in Jenn's hair as she ground her pussy up and down her face.

A surge of dominance swept over her, driving her faster towards her impending orgasm. All of the abuse she had suffered, all of the humiliation, the piercings and tattoos, had led to this glorious moment of revenge. She humped faster and harder against Jenn's compliant face and fingers as they expertly massaged her pleasure areas.

Just as she was beginning to approach climax, Jason reached in and turned off the water.

"Get out," he said. "Did she get you off?"

"No, master," Mokie answered truthfully as she tiptoed onto the bath mat.

"OK. I want you to return to your room, put the plug back in place, and then lie on your bed and spread your legs. We will join you momentarily."

Mokie had a feeling it was all too good to be true. Jason had given her a minute hope that she could retaliate, and she failed to do so. Now, she would return to her room where they would both torture her until morning. She obediently stepped out of the bathroom and fulfilled his orders.

"What are you getting at, Jason?" Jenn demanded. "Why the sudden change of heart?"

"Relax, love. I am the same guy. Don't worry." His words were what Jenn wanted to hear, but his tone sounded hollow.

As they discussed their plans, Mokie sat the plug on the mattress and sat down on it. The hard rubber slipped easily into place, a fact that both relieved and concerned Mokie. She recalled how hard it was to get in place earlier in the week.

She laid back on the bed and spread her legs, listening intently at the murmurs coming from the bathroom, but unable to make out any details.

After a few minutes, Jenn and Jason joined her, Jenn with three pairs of handcuffs, and Jason with her iPad.

"Such an obedient little whore," Jenn said as she admired Mokie's submission. She grabbed each of her ankles and handcuffed them to the corners of the bed. Mokie gave no resistance as Jenn cuffed her left hand to the post above her head, leaving her right hand free.

Meanwhile, Jason tapped a few times on the iPad until Mokie could hear Facetime ringing. Jason handed her the iPad and instructed her:

"I want you to tell her what a great time you had on our date tonight. Dinner, movie, no sex or anything untoward."

In an instant, Mokie's nipples stiffened as she realized that she was about to be face-to-face with her mother as she was cuffed to the bed in front of her captors. Before her mother answered, Jenn crawled between her legs and returned her skilled tongue to her sopping wet cunt.

Mokie held the iPad in her right hand, about eighteen inches from her face, so that her mom could see only her head and the pillow behind her.

"Mokie?" Mokie heard her mother answer on her computer at home.

"Hi mom!" Mokie tried to act naturally. "I just wanted to tell you about my date tonight."

"Oh. I trust everything went well?"

Jenn sucked her clit into her mouth and bit down on it. Mokie gaped her mouth silently, trying to keep a straight face, and certainly trying not to scream.

"Yes, mom. Nothing exciting to report. First we went to a local cafe for dinner..."

Jenn stuck two fingers straight up her pussy, and Mokie strained against her cuffs.

"Are you OK, honey?" her mom could sense a sort of pain.

"Yes, sorry, mom. Just a charlie horse...and then after dinner we saw the new James Bond movie."

"And...after that?"

Mokie rolled her eyes, acting playful as her bound body was teased by her masters. "Nothing, ma...he walked me home and said 'good night.'"

"Such a gentleman," Mrs. Lau said proudly. Jason punctuated the point by cracking the crop down on her left nipple.

Mokie yelped audibly. "Honey, are you OK?" her mom asked.

Out of the corner of her eye, Mokie saw Jason moving his hand back and forth across his throat, ordering her to finish the call.

"Yeah, mom. Sorry," she winced. "I seem to have a cramp in my shin. I will call you back later."

Jenn lapped furiously at her swollen clit.

"I am glad you had a good time, honey. I still love you, you know."

Jenn's finger pressed hard against her, demanding that she cum. Mokie would have cum already if she had not been so used to the orgasm denials. She was able to hold out a little longer, at least.

"I love you too, mom, good night." Her last seven words emerged as one, jumbled syllable. She hung up the iPad.

"Well, that is about all I needed to hear," Jason said as he left his crop on the nightstand and turned to leave. He addressed Jenn briefly before departing. "Be nice, now." There was a hint of warning in his voice, but Mokie was unsure whether or not he was being serious.

Jenn removed her lips from Mokie's flowing pussy, though she continued to stroke it with her hand. "Don't worry, baby. She will be good as new for you tomorrow morning."

Without a word more, Jason turned and left. Once he was safely out of hearing range, Jenn's cruel demeanor returned. She picked the crop of the nightstand and whipped the bottom of Mokie's right foot.

"I am going to have so much fun with you tonight, slut," she said. "You are going to regret that slap, I promise you."

abob1
abob1
1,078 Followers