Fulfillment 04

Story Info
Wed, Thurs, Fri - the Ross wolf, Erich and Madeline.
9.6k words
4.71
27.1k
22

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers

Dear Readers,

Here is the next installment. Chapter 5 will likely take a bit longer with the holidays and my writing style - hope I don't keep you waiting too long.

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate it.

KemMyst

*********

Wednesday morning dawns brightly.

Madeline wakes in Erich's arms. This was her third night with him and they still hadn't had sex. He'd touched her, pleasured her, made her feel wonderful.

But, she hadn't felt him inside her yet. She wondered why he hadn't.

He got erections, so it wasn't some kind of physical problem. So, then, what was it?

She'd told him she wasn't a virgin and she wasn't but she wasn't sure how to do this. As she understood from listening to the other females, it usually wasn't that hard to get a male to have sex with you. Did he think she wasn't pretty, wasn't good enough?

No, that couldn't be right. He'd asked for her, brought her here, showed her off, introduced her to the Alpha pair and to Emmett, the Beta. The other Beta.

She wanted to be his mate and was getting an idea of what it meant to be at Wyeth and what his position as Beta would mean. But, she wouldn't agree until they had taken that last step.

So, what to do?

He had her tucked tightly against his body and she felt his morning erection against her backside. Smiling to herself, she wriggles her butt against him. He groans and moves, but doesn't wake.

It was enough that she could roll mostly to her back. He groans and tightens his hold on her. But, she has one arm free enough that she could reach over and begin to stroke his cock. The sound he makes next is more one of pleasure and she tries then to wrap her hand around his member. She couldn't get all the way around it with her small hand. Oh, he was a bit bigger than Ryan had been.

She and Ryan had fooled around for awhile before he decided he liked Shirley more.

Erich's eyes come open as a small warm hand goes around the base of his cock. [So. Taken control of the stick, have you, my Blossom?] Violet eyes look into green as she replies, "Uh, huh." and moves to cup him with both hands.

He rolls to his back as she begins to move her hands up and down his hardened length, working it to turgid fullness. He groans when her small wet tongue makes contact with the underside, leaving a wet trail from the tip as her hands work lower down.

Madeline moves, straddling his thighs, and he watches her mouth envelop the tip of his cock. He's about to object as her teeth touch his foreskin, but she carefully uses them to pull his foreskin down so that she can concentrate her tongue on the sensitive head beneath.

He sucks in a breath, "Oh, Selene", as she works on his tip. The tip of her tongue dips into the weeping opening up top and slithers back so she can taste his precum. One hand continues to pump up and down his shaft while she fingers his balls with the other.

She takes as much as she can into her mouth, practically drooling over it, covering it with her saliva. Picking her head up, she releases him with a slight pop and starts crawling up his body, intending to work her wet and empty pussy over it. But Erich had other ideas.

He drags her up and kisses her, then pushes her around for a 69.

The beginnings of her protest are lost as he attacks her seeping slit, paying special attention to her sensitive button.

So, she went back to working on his cock. His motions grow jerky as he grasps her hips. "Oh, Mad.. Oh, Blossom. I'm..." He thrusts his hips up as the first spurt catches her off guard. A stream of cum runs down his length to puddle at his crotch before she was able to swallow the rest.

He holds her still as he gasps and pants and she feels his breath on her wet lips. As he wilts in her mouth he returns to bringing her pleasure. He pushes two fingers into her and sucks strongly on her clit. As her legs start shaking, he moves his tongue over her clit and feels her break. Her body shakes; her pussy clenches around his fingers.

He pulls her around again as she pants. [I need a shower before I go to work, Blossom. Care to join me?]

Her smile makes his day.

***

All potential visitors had been warned to come early, or not at all, that day.

Lyssa went back to work on the inventory.

Nathan had work that day, and so, was unable to visit.

Calvin, understanding what was likely to occur, agreed to stay away although his instincts were to protect his pack mate.

Joanna showed Madeline around some more and then passed her off to Stephanie. Madeline indicated her desire to go outside.

As they sat in the garden and Madeline looks around more carefully Stephanie decides to ask the question. "Why would you choose to leave your pack and come here to enslave yourself to the needs of a male?"

"What?" She couldn't believe the question this Wyeth female had posed.

"Why would you choose to subjugate yourself to a male?"

"I don't understand. I just want to find someone to have a family with, to care for, and who cares for me."

Stephanie huffs.

"Don't you like males?"

"Not particularly."

Madeline looks at Stephanie, confused. Then she smiles. "Erich treats me wonderfully. I look forward to being his mate. You've never wanted to be mated?"

"No."

Madeline smiles again and places her hand over Stephanie's. Stephanie stiffens, slightly. "I hope you find a male that will make you happy."

Stephanie looks down at the small hand covering her own. This female, who wasn't part of the pack, was hoping she'd find a mate. How could she respond? I hope not? That sounded, well, wrong. Still, she should say something. "I don't think so."

Madeline was confused and a little afraid. She'd never heard of a wolf that didn't want to be mated. It was innate, instinctual. They never stopped looking for their mates. It took years, sometimes a lot of years, but everyone looked. It was very rare that a wolf didn't ever find a mate. But, to not even look? What could have happened to her to have resulted in such a profound change?

As soon as the words leave her lips, Madeline knows it was the wrong thing to say. "What's wrong with you?"

Stephanie's eyes flare and she whirls, standing and baring her teeth. "Wrong with me? There's nothing wrong with me. The fault is with the males. We'd be better off if they were all dead." She stalks off.

Madeline watches her leave, cowed. And she murmurs to herself, "But then there wouldn't be any of us left."

Madeline sits for a while wondering what could have possibly gone wrong. She was looking forward to making some friends, new friends. Had she made an enemy here?

[Erich?]

[Hey, Maddie, what's up?]

[I'm in the kitchen garden. Can you come here for a couple minutes?]

[Something's wrong, isn't it? Stay there; I'm coming.]

Madeline frets until Erich arrives, sitting beside her and pulling her into his lap. "What's wrong, Blossom?"

"I just.. I was talking to Stephanie and she asked me why I wanted to get mated. Actually, she asked why I wanted to 'enslave myself to a male's needs'. When she said she never wanted to mate I told that I hoped she'd find a male to make her happy. When she said she didn't think so I, as soon as I said it I knew it was wrong but I couldn't take it back."

Erich quietly asks, "What did you say?"

"I asked her what was wrong with her and she started saying that males were bad and we'd be better off without you."

Erich tips her chin up. "She didn't... seem like she'd hurt you?"

"No. But she was mad. I don't understand."

He wraps her tightly in his arms. "We're all so used to her we don't even think about it anymore. We really should warn people, but, then again, she wouldn't want us to talk about her."

"I don't know any details but Randall's father, Wallace, found her when they went after a group of rogues. Wallace brought her into the pack."

"So, they.. she.. oh, how horrible. I should apologize."

"She doesn't want anyone's sympathy. She just wants to be left alone."

"But, but.. she's a wolf, too."

Erich sighs. "Yeah. She is."

Erich calms Madeline down, holding and petting her.

***

Joanna gets more and more antsy as time passes.

Lyssa is keyed up. Too keyed up to nap. Emmett checks on her a couple of times. She lies in the bed, curled up, but wide awake.

"They're having dinner early tonight."

"I'm not hungry."

"Have you eaten today?"

"Yeah."

"More than the toast you nibbled on this morning?"

"I was busy."

"Dear heart, you need to eat."

"Not hungry."

He sighs, heavily. "Alright, I'll go get something quick and be right back."

A number of Wyeth wolves who lived offsite begin arriving. Everyone was interested in seeing the werewolf who had been involved in the kidnapping of the Alpha daughter and the Madam Beta. And they had been told that Joanna and Lyssa would be dispatching him. It was a spectacle no one wanted to miss.

Wolves were gathering at the circle well before Randall called for Joanna and Lyssa.

Emmett rubs Lyssa's back as she gets up and stretches. He'd been unable to tempt her with the tidbits he'd brought up from the kitchen. Emmett opens the door and goes to wolf. Lyssa looks at him, takes a couple of breaths, and shifts.

Emmett trots beside her as they head down the stairs and out into the darkening yard.

A howl goes up as Lyssa enters the circle. Emmett sits at the outside edge.

There is another howl as Joanna comes in, flanked by her parents. Joanna walks in, twitching. The Alpha pair sit on the edge near Emmett.

Some pack members move aside to allow Erich a place up front. Madeline sits beside him.

Roland is on the other side of the circle, carefully watching his little sister.

At a word from Randall, Paul and Alex approach, shoving a bound male before them.

The company of wolves appraise the male as he is brought to the circle. Paul and Alex hold him by the arms at the edge for a minute. Lyssa is pacing inside. Joanna is sitting and waiting.

At Randall's nod, his bonds are cut and the Ross wolf is shoved into the circle. "I didn't do anything!" he yells.

Randall's send reaches them all. [This is one of the wolves who kidnapped our pack members and conspired to have my daughter, your Alpha daughter, forcibly mated. One of those responsible for our Madam Beta's recent injuries. He has been brought here to receive his due.]

Alan looks around. The big chestnut wolf and the smaller cream colored wolf were females. They had sent two females to kill him. He looks again, sniffs; it was them.

There was no way he'd get out alive but he could probably take both of them with him. He puffs up; his confidence returning. Randall, Roland, Emmett, and Erich note the change in his demeanor.

The two females were both in wolf form, but nothing said he had to be, so he changes to the intermediate form as Joanna runs in to bite him. He twists and smacks her, throwing her to one side with a yelp.

Lyssa growls, snarls, and heads for him. As he turns, she ducks under his arms to bite at him. He lashes out with a foot and kicks her, catching her in the chest and knocking the breath out of her.

As he steps forward to take advantage, Joanna comes back in, gouging a bloody track in his arm. He shakes her off and roars.

A howl goes up from the assembled wolves at the drawing of blood.

Lyssa tries again and again is knocked sideways. She looks up and pants, [Jo, we need to coordinate..]

He whirls as Joanna comes in again and knocks her out this time. Another howl from the pack and Ariel stands.

As he picks Joanna up, Lyssa charges. [Lyssa, not as wolf!]

She leaps at him, grabbing his arm and biting down. [Let go!] With a roar, he staggers, drops Jo, and grabs Lyssa by the throat.

Things had gone bad in a hurry. Ariel darted in and pulled Joanna out.

Lyssa has shifted and was clawing at the clawed hand tightening around her windpipe.

Randall and Emmett snarl and wade in. Emmett says [I'm going high.]

Randall took Alan's legs out from under him as Emmett smashes down on the arm holding Lyssa and grabs her. Emmett rolls both of them to the side as Randall turns to take out Alan.

Lyssa squirms, trying to get out of Emmett's arms.

Randall tears into Alan's throat as Lyssa pounds the ground and screams.

The pack howls as the Ross wolf's blood pours onto the ground.

It was done.

The wolf was dead.

Randall had killed him.

Lyssa lay on the ground where she had been struggling to rejoin the fight, with Emmett still holding her in place.

Ariel holds her daughter in her arms, with a hand to her face, waiting for her to wake.

Randall settles back on his haunches and howls. The rest of the Wyeth pack give voice in answer.

Erich looks over the scene, Madeline beside him, vaguely disappointed.

The Wyeth wolves start to disperse, a few at a time. Some, off for a run. Some, off to fuck in the woods. Some, back to the house.

Joanna begins to wake and jerks, looking for the threat. Randall walks over to check on her.

Erich pulls Madeline away.

Paul and Alex remove the body for disposal.

Lyssa lays there. [Just fucking great.] Emmett was checking her for injury.

[How badly are you hurt?]

[What did the two of you think you were doing?] The send is cold, low, tense.

[Excuse me?]

[You didn't give us a chance. You wanted us to do this and then you didn't let us.]

Heart pounding, chest heaving, she glares at him.

[He was.. You would have been dead in a few more seconds. Joanna was out..]

She just looks at him. It was an argument she wasn't going to win. Besides, it was too late; it was already over. [And how will the pack feel about me now?]

[Lyssa. You tried. But a cornered wolf is dangerous and unpredictable.]

She punches him in the shoulder. [So, you purposely sent us into a dangerous situation?]

He looks at her, shrugs, and nods. [We were ready, in case.]

She huffs. [Ask Erich what he thought of the fight. Truthfully.]

He looks at her a couple of minutes more. He had thought she was going to die. They had only had seconds to react. He and Randall both made the same call, virtually at the same time.

She was acting for all the world like a wolf who had been denied her kill. She hadn't wanted to do it in the first place and now she was mad because she didn't get to. He couldn't, for the life of him, understand how her mind worked.

[C'mon. Let's go for a run. You'll feel better.]

[Yeah, sure.] like a disgruntled adolescent.

Randall, Ariel, and Joanna watch the Beta pair.

[Guess we didn't do so good.], says Joanna.

[We understood how much of threat he could be as a cornered wolf with no way out. We were prepared to intervene.]

[Lyssa doesn't look happy.], Joanna states.

[She's been struggling with her feelings over this since I told her she would be the one to administer his punishment. It's not over yet for her even though he's dead.], her father replies.

[She and Emmett had a fight about it.]

[I heard. But, now that it's over, they'll be.. She'll be OK, won't she?], is Joanna's question.

[I hope so. I hope she'll be back to her old self soon.]

Emmett takes off. Lyssa sighs, shifts to wolf, and follows him.

A bonfire has been lit beside the lake and several pack members were sitting around it. Some were skinny dipping. Others were simply enjoying the fire, the outdoors, and a cold beer.

They discuss the fight. The pack now settles back into more familiar activities. The Ross wolf was no longer a problem and there was no need for anyone to guard him.

However, there were other new things going on. A strange female, a new female, who was likely going to become part of the pack. A young male apparently courting the Alpha daughter. And an old male seemingly courting a staunchly unmated female of the pack. The Beta female, Lyssa, was apparently healed, finally, or she wouldn't have been fighting. She had also been acting fairly oddly of late.

Her mate is as perplexed as the others.

Emmett tries to push the thoughts from his head and enjoy the run.

Smell the fall scents in the woodland. Smells of ripeness, of age. Smells of prey. The smell of his mate. He inhales deeply.

He feels the strength of his legs, the brush and grass along his flanks, the feeling of earth beneath his paws.

Wolf sight worked well at night, penetrating farther than any human could imagine. He could see the plant life clearly, especially since the moon was approaching full. Saw the movements of small animals. What he didn't see was his mate.

Lyssa was trailing him, not running beside him, or roaming ahead. She was quiet, not speaking as they ran.

They didn't always talk, but something in her demeanor worried him. He'd tried talking to her and it really hadn't helped. He was going to have to figure something out. He'd give her until Erich's installation. Now that he'd decided when, what would he do?

*****

Thursday

A week since Cassie and Samuel's pup had been born. The newest Wyeth wolf was a week old but it would still be a few days until they learned her name. This morning, for the first time, Cassie brought her new daughter with her to breakfast.

Most wolves looked on with some envy but kept their distance from the new family. Cassie was nervous. If anyone got closer than she felt comfortable with they were met with a low growl and a lift of her lip. Samuel stayed beside her, trying to keep her calm.

Several of the females wandered by to admire the little brown female, whose eyes were not yet open.

Emmett watches as Lyssa glances over and looks away. The other females were fawning over the little one, which was not unusual. He couldn't wait until they had one of their own but his mate seemed to be hurt by their good fortune.

What was he going to do if her mood didn't improve? He just had to figure something out.

Madeline sat chatting happily with Joanna, getting more comfortable in the Wyeth den. Emmett watches Erich look at her and assumed they would be mated soon.

Lyssa gives him a quick kiss and was off to the warehouse. He had a chance to run his fingers down her shoulder to her hand as she pulled away.

Calvin shows up around lunchtime. He briefly chats with Ariel and then goes to sit at the table where Stephanie was eating.

He greets her and takes an empty chair across from her. Her only response is his name and a more intense scrutiny of her plate.

As soon as she finishes, she clears her plate and leaves.

Calvin finishes the meal, talking with some of the others.

Nathan comes by and gives Joanna another lesson on the motorcycle.

When the rain falls they go out for a ride in her Mini.

The young ones run, and play, and sit for their lessons.

Calvin is in the training room sparring with Roland when Stephanie walks in.

She steps into the doorway and stops when she notices him. After a second, she gathers herself and enters. She starts out leg pressing 550 pounds.

Roland gets a claw on him when Calvin gets distracted by her scent.

She had just come in from a run, probably a perimeter sweep. She smelled of outdoors, woods and fields, and her own female fragrance, intensified by sweat.

He catches himself and turns back to the fight, giving Roland a feral grin. He had waited over a year for Sabine; he could be patient with Stephanie. She had greeted him and hadn't actively avoided him today. It was a small step forward.

Stephanie watches as he fights Roland. He was good; he was very good. Fast, economical in his movements, anticipating his opponent's move. He would be interesting to fight.

Then she shakes herself. What was she thinking?

Lyssa returns late from the warehouse and climbs to their room.

[Em, I'm home, going up to the room]

[Have you eaten?]

[I'm fine. Just tired.]

Emmett frowns as he watches Jamie and Justin spar, evaluating and giving instructions and recommendations.

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers