Fulfillment 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers

Madeline goes to Erich's room and walks around it, imagining her life in the Wyeth den, imagining a life with Erich. But she wonders what was going on since they still hadn't had sex.

She goes into the closet and looks at the clothes she had there.

Cute. Cute. Comfy and old. Formal. Frumpy.

She had nothing flirty to wear. She needed new clothes, especially if she was gonna be a Beta's mate.

Madeline knew there were clothes somewhere. Every pack had a spare clothes room as they were really hard on clothing.

But anything here belonged to Wyeth and she wasn't one of them.

So, what else? She thinks of some romantic movies she had seen. Oh, men thought it was sexy when women wore their shirts.

OK. She goes to the dresser and pulls open the top drawer. Socks and underwear.

Next drawer, shirts. She picks one up. It smells, very faintly, of him. It would be better if she had something that really had his scent but the clothes he had been wearing yesterday were gone and she couldn't very well grab the shirt he was wearing off him.

As she was putting the shirt back she notices a box on one side of the drawer. A red box with black lines on it. Curious, she pulls the ribbons off the box and lifts the lid. Oh!

She searches further. Nothing. Next drawer. Jeans, khakis. Bottom drawer. Aha!

[Madeline, honey, where are you?]

Eek! He'd be coming soon. She starts hauling her clothes off and tosses them towards the closet. She quickly pulls down the bedcovers, takes a deep breath, and rolls herself on his side of the bed, in his scent.

Then, into the robe, [Maddie?]

[Upstairs, Erich.] Grab the slippers.

Now, where to be to best effect? The bed? Obvious.

Sprawled in front of the fireplace? Eh. Maybe.

The couch? Not the worst idea.

Quick. Need to decide.

Aha.

She perches on his desk and giggles slightly, slipping the shoes on.

She can feel herself getting wet at the prospect.

Madeline leans back on her hands, arching her back and thrusting her breasts forward.

The robe is loosely tied, open to her navel, the swell of her small breasts visible.

Erich opens the door and stops dead at the sight, hand on the doorknob.

Emmett runs into him, shoving him further into the room.

Lyssa peers around both males, wondering what's going on.

Madeline squeaks, spins, and falls off the edge of the desk.

Lyssa grabs Emmett's hand, "C'mon, Em, she's got something else in mind."

Emmett scents the air and allows himself to be pulled away.

Erich continues to stand there, door open, as Madeline peeks around the edge of the desk. He inhales, licks his lips and, already knowing the answer, asks, "What's under the robe, Blossom?"

Madeline picks herself up and assumes the classic pose. Hand on her hip, that hip thrust forward slightly, chest up, head down, peering at him through her eyelashes. "Just me."

She unties the robe and lets it slide down her arms to drop behind her. It lands in a red puddle.

Erich is aware of a somewhat painful sensation as she takes a step towards him. He shifts the growing hardness in his pants as two wolves running past in the corridor skid to a stop and return to look.

Erich rumbles a growl and shuts the door in their faces as Madeline closes on him.

She was a vision. Brown hair, falling around her shoulders. Her little nose, purple eyes, the hint of a smile on her face.

Her nipples were standing proudly atop her breasts. She had a mole on the outside of the right one and a birthmark above and to the left of her navel. Her skin was a light tan, unmarred by scars, unlike his. Little hands and feet, graceful arms and legs.

At the top of her legs, the hair that covers her mound. A scent was emanating from there that had him aching with need. She smells of him, also, but the smell of her arousal overpowers that.

His fingers go to the button on his jeans and her husky voice comes to him, "Let me."

She takes a larger step and falls forward, off the slippers.

He catches her, groans, and hauls her against his body, crushing her lips to his.

One slipper falls to the floor with a clatter as his tongue invades her mouth. [You've been snooping.]

She jerks a little in his arms. Was he mad?

His hand takes hold of her hair and he pulls her face away from his. "Mm. Punishment. What would be suitable?"

"P, punishment?"

Something glints in his eyes and his face splits in a satisfied grin as he hauls her over to the couch. The other slipper comes off as he puts her over his knee. "Erich!"

Completely naked, he looks at the expanse of soft skin she affords him. He uses one hand to hold her down while raising the other over her wriggling ass. One firm swat has her gasping, then, "Erich." comes out in an almost reproachful tone.

Another swat. "You've been a bad little wolf."

"Stop!" She is appalled, upset, and a little scared.

He caresses one small buttock, gliding down a trembling thigh and back up, glancing across her womanhood before raising his hand to swat her again.

She twists her head to look up at him. She was startled, but except for the sting as his hand contacted her backside, he wasn't hurting her. And, he was stroking her.

Another swat, another stroke of her thigh, a finger lingering longer between. "Now. Are you sorry for what you've done?" His hand is raised above her behind again.

"Um," she thinks, "no?" Another swat, and he rubs the reddened spot, then delves lower again. His fingertip briefly breaches her opening. She breathes, "More."

He laughs, low. "Have you been naughtier than I know?"

She takes her lower lip in her teeth. "Don't tease."

His finger is circling her opening, gliding through the slickness there. It slides down to her clit, and rubs lightly. "Oooh."

Another circle and he slides that finger inside her. She's very wet so it slides in rather easily. He slowly pumps that finger into her, caressing her sensitive nub as he does. Carefully, gently, he tries to work a second finger into the wet tight channel of her body. She groans. "Aah." and her muscles tense around them.

Erich stops. "Oh, Maddie, does it hurt?" and starts to pull away.

She shakes her head. "Uh, uh."

He takes a deep breath, worrying at how small she is again. He was aching and wanted nothing more than to be inside of her, but... A sigh. He had to see if he could loosen her up some more. At this rate it could take weeks.

His second finger was in and he started stroking in and out. He wants to make her come again. So, he works that sensitive bundle of nerves that was, at present, below his pumping fingers. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, LUuuunnnaaa." He's startled when her teeth clamp down on the side of his thigh.

She also clamps down on his fingers, her muscles tightened down on them. Selene, he'd never fit.

As Madeline pants and comes down from the orgasm, he pulls those fingers out, to taste.

She rolls off his lap and sits up, watching him lick her essence from his fingers. She pulls herself closer, her mouth to his ear. "Now, Erich, I want something else there."

He whispers back. "I think we should wait."

She pulls away slightly to look at him. "Wait? Why?"

"Maddie, I just think..."

She pokes him in the chest. "Look. We're both adults here. Consenting adults I might add. If there's a problem, I should know what it is. Don't you want to get mated?"

He wraps her in his arms and holds her tightly to him. "Selene, yes, of course I do, but..." She looks up at his face, he was afraid of something. He nuzzles against her neck, hiding his expression. "I'm afraid I'll hurt you, my Blossom. You're so small."

She makes an odd noise, inhales, and puts a hand to his face. "Erich. Where do you think pups come from?"

He looks at her, confused. "I do understand how children are conceived, Madeline."

Again, a funny sort of snort. "No, silly. I mean when they're born." It takes him a second. Birthing. "If a pup can fit through there I think you'll fit."

He looks at her, thinking, still hesitant.

Madeline twists, to straddle him, and holds his face in both her hands as his hands automatically circle her small waist. "Erich. I told you you aren't my first and, though it's been pleasant," he raises and eyebrow, "wonderful, I want more." A pause. "We can't complete the mating without it."

At that, she raises up slightly, and kisses him, her tongue brushing against his lips.

He groans and pulls her more tightly to him, tasting her mouth, the smell of her arousal filling his nostrils.

He stands, taking her small weight easily in his arms, and she wraps her legs around his waist.

He groans again as their tongues continue to duel and explore, his swollen cock painfully encased in denim.

At the end of his bed, their bed, he stops and pulls her away from him, her heels still holding around his hips, her hands at his shoulders, her lips wet and slightly parted, her violet eyes glinting.

He lightly tosses her backward onto the bed and she bounces once, arms splayed out to her sides. She gets up on her elbows to watch him.

As he peels off the green t-shirt, she licks her lips and he watches her eyes run over his chest. Next, his hands go to the button on his jeans. [Slowly, love.] As he undoes the button she asks, "What's under the jeans?"

As the zipper starts sliding down, she catches sight of the navy boxer briefs he had put on this morning, the waistband bowed out by the head of his cock.

He takes a breath. "Something you've showed interest in." He smiles.

She smiles back. [Might I see it?]

Slowly, teasing both her and himself, he carefully works the jeans down over his hips and onto the floor. He kicks off his Dockers and removes the pants, making a great show of carefully folding them over the arm of the chair.

She has a great view of his backside and whistles appreciatively.

He grins and turns back to her, his thumbs in the waistband of the boxer briefs. "Ready?"

Her voice is breathy. "Oh, yes."

Erich, again carefully, starts to pull down the underwear, slowly revealing the swollen column of flesh that stood proudly, curving upward from a thick nest of curled brown hairs to point vaguely at his navel. She could almost hear the blood pulsing through the veins that encircled it. Could almost feel the warmth radiating from the reddened foreskin, the eye peeking out just weeping precum.

As he puts one hand and knee on the bed, he sees the gleam in her eye. He shifts forward a bit more and she grins at him, shooting off the bed.

He growls, and turns.

She scoots behind the couch, putting it between herself and Erich.

He recognizes what she's doing now and grins, his canines slightly elongated.

She sees the feral grin and prepares to move as he begins to stalk her. Closer. Closer.

Madeline watches the muscles in his legs tense as he prepares to pounce and scoots behind the desk. The rumble continues in his chest as he moves toward the side of the desk. A little more and she runs. He chases her, behind the desk, around the room, over the bed, back behind the couch, where she slows. "Maddie." A warning.

She feints right, then left. He grabs the edge of the couch and throws it over to get to her. She takes off again and he follows.

As she vaults over the bed again he gets ahold of her foot. Success! He'd gotten his prize.

Madeline falls face first into the bedcovers.

She struggles and he grabs the other foot, working his way up her calves, and thighs.

He pulls her hips off the bed and inhales deeply. [I smell you.] Leaning down, he licks her, once, and groans.

She turns her head to look at him as he stands behind her. He rubs the head of his cock against her entrance, starting to lubricate himself, to smooth his passage. He takes himself in hand and starts to push forward. He gets the head of his cock into her, pushes forward a little more. He feels her muscles tighten, hears her sigh, feels her relax a bit around him. Tight. Tight. Selene, she was so tight. He has to work slowly. As much as he wants to surge forward and fill her, he has to take it easy, he has to give her time to accept him. [Tell me, Madeline, if you need me to, if I need to stop.]

[No, Erich. Don't stop.] She pushes backward against him.

He slides forward, inches back, slides forward again, making headway, slowly. She was right, of course, she could accept him, was accepting him. He would finally have her tonight. His Madeline, his Blossom.

He was surprised when he bumped against her cervix; he was in, as far as he would go.

He stops, waiting, afraid he might explode. She was a tight, warm, silken sheath around him. [Oh, my Blossom.]

[Now, Erich. Make love to me.]

He gathers himself and pulls out partway before sliding back in. Oh, Selene, it was just a bit easier. He moves slowly, sliding in and out of her slick heat.

She groans, pushing back against him as he slid forward.

Think of something other than how tightly he was being held, how he felt as if he'd lose control every time he pushed back in. He needed time to bring her up to an orgasm but felt like a young male in his first pussy. He smells her fragrance, her arousal. He had a female in his bed, a female he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, a female he wanted to mate. And she smelled wonderful, felt wonderful.

He continues his slow thrusts and feels the passage of his cock in her tight sheath become a little easier. So, he bestows kisses on her back, across her shoulders, nibbles on the right one. [My beautiful Blossom.]

She's panting beneath him, filming with sweat, the scent of her intensifying. [Mm, so good, more, Erich, more.] He smiles against her skin at the request, balances on one arm over her, and snakes the other around her waist so that he can touch her. He runs his hand over the front of her body, briefly caresses her breasts, and listens to the moans his touch elicits, then slides his hand down to where their bodies are sliding together. She jerks slightly at his first touch, then relaxes into it as he strokes her clitoris. Another moan. [Faster...Please?]

Erich smiles again at her request and picks up the pace a bit, both of his thrusts and the stroking of his finger. [Oh, Luna. I love you.]

He can't help the wide smile that breaks across his face; he couldn't believe it. He was going to be mated. Now.

A slight ripple in her muscles told him she was close and Selene knew he was barely holding on. He leans over, to cover her, and sets his teeth at her neck. [Yes, Erich.]

As his body erupts into fur, hers did as well. She didn't think she could handle him in human form.

And so, fur slides against fur and his knot is lodged inside her. A tightening on his turgid member causes him to rub more firmly on her clitoris. She shrieks his name and breaks around him. He almost loses all control as her muscles contract. He feels his cock swelling, ready to release the load contained in his tight balls. He wanted to roar, but there was something he had to do first.

She had said yes. She had agreed.

So.

As her muscles gripped him tightly and he felt his ejaculate boil up from his balls like lava through a tube he sets his teeth more deeply and closes his jaws.

As Madeline arches in pleasure, wailing, under him and his cum floods her depths, he tastes her blood and marks her as his mate.

Then, he sits backward on his heels, not wanting to crush her, pulling her back against him, turns his head and howls.

While there was soundproofing in the den, it was not proof against all noise. Many wolves nearby heard the howl and understood what it signified.

Emmett squeezes his own mate tightly. "He's done it, sweetheart. Erich has taken his mate."

"Yes. It seems so." His erection is pressing against her backside.

"I love you, Lyssa. I'm so glad you agreed to be mine."

"Mmm." She sighs as his hands move.

Yes, his friend had taken a mate and Emmett wished to celebrate with his own. So, he kisses her, touches her, tastes her skin.

After a few minutes, he slides into her, feeling the familiar pleasure of being enveloped by her moist heat. As he moves above her, it takes a little while for him to realize she's not acting as she normally would. She is subdued, quiet.

He slows. "Sweetheart, are you feeling alright?"

Lyssa opens her eyes, looks at him. "Mmm, hm."

Emmett resumes his thrusting as she closes her eyes and pants lightly. The tightening of her muscles around him has him moving more quickly. As he erupts inside her, she releases a slight moan and he feels the slight ripple around his shaft. He howls as well, then rolls her on top and hugs her to him while they're locked together.

Emmett falls asleep within a few minutes and she lies there, listening to his strong, steady heartbeat, feeling the strong warm solid body under her, his comforting scent in her nose. She hears a few other howls as she tries to fall asleep.

But she couldn't. It was as if she didn't fit in her own skin anymore. She didn't know what she was going to do.

***

Friday

Lyssa wakes early, having dozed off and on through the night, in her mate's arms.

She sighs and slides from the bed. Emmett groans and rolls, his nose to the place that held her scent.

Lyssa washes up, slips out of their room, and drives to the warehouse.

Erich wakes with his mate in his arms. He smiles into her hair and pulls her back against him.

His hands begin to roam possessively across her body as he nips at her earlobe. She yawns and twists, to look into his blue eyes. "Was it a dream?"

"No, my Madeline, my Blossom, my mate. It wasn't. You belong to Wyeth now. You belong to me."

She rolls against him, hiding her face against his chest. He strokes her back. "Maddie. You aren't sorry, are you?"

He waits for her to answer. "No. Not sorry. I'm happy. It's just so much."

Carefully, tenderly, he makes love to his new mate.

Emmett wakes to a cold bed, the warmth of his own mate missing. [Lyssa?] No answer. [Lyssa?] The smells of breakfast waft up the stairs. [Has anyone seen my mate?]

The question takes everyone aback and has most concerned. The Beta's mate, missing again? [Beta, she left early for the warehouse.]

Emmett closes his eyes and exhales. [Thank you, Paul.] [False alarm, everyone.]

He opens the door to Erich, arm raised as a prelude to knocking, Madeline under his arm. "Erich, what are you doing here? I assumed I wouldn't see you at all today. That you'd be.. celebrating."

Madeline ducks her head and blushes.

Erich looks at Emmett. Emmett looks at Erich. "Um. Is Lyssa OK?"

"Went to the warehouse early, for some reason."

"Oh. OK."

"Anyway, congratulations. Welcome to Wyeth, Madeline."

The small face framed in brown hair tips up to him and she smiles, shyly.

Erich turns her away. "Let's get you something to eat, my Blossom." He gives his new mate a squeeze as they head for the stairs.

Emmett looks after them, happy for his friend, but confused at what was going on with his own mate.

Nathan has the day off and has invited Joanna to a day at Dave and Buster's.

They play a number of games but, with the place mostly to themselves, end up monopolizing the simulated racers.

At first, they begin by simply seeing who can win each race. Then, Joanna bumps his car with hers, running both off the simulated track. Laughing now, they take turns trying to bump the other car off the road, while still being able to finish the race themselves. It doesn't really work.

Lunch is pop, fries, and big, fat burgers.

He takes her to a nearby park and they walk around, hand in hand.

She lets out a slight squeal when he pulls her against him and leans back against a tree.

They stand quietly, his arms around her, holding her close, and his chin atop her head. She can sense he's thinking hard about something and remains silent, feeling comfortable and safe wrapped in his strong arms, against his strong body.

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers