Fulfillment 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several of the wolves touch them as they walk out of the room and back up to theirs, flanked by Erich and Joanna. "I'm so glad you're back."

Emmett turns and Erich claps him on the shoulder. "Good to have you back with us."

Emmett carefully wraps an arm around his mate. "It's good to be back."

The Beta pair sleep, healing.

They had only been gone a little over five days, but it seemed much longer. And, although not much had changed in the Wyeth pack, there were some momentous things happening.

Joanna was getting much closer to Nathan and, if they hadn't expected it before, everyone in the pack knew that they'd be mated. The question was, how soon?

And the changes in Stephanie? It was nothing short of amazing. She was spending much more time with Calvin, and had been caught kissing him. While no one was sure what would happen, if anything, between them, the pack was buzzing with speculation. Ariel was quietly pleased that her intervention may have contributed to the changes in Stephanie. Randall was happy for his friend as his pursuit was a bit more promising.