Fulfillment

Story Info
A story of a girl's first time with her Master.
2.5k words
3.89
20.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand outside his house I can feel the intoxicating blend of nerves and excitement. I take a deep breath and smooth out my short black skirt, my skin tingling in anticipation. I can already feel how hard my nipples are, pressing against my white button down shirt. One more breath and I knock on the door. I wait what feels like an eternity before he open the door.

He, him, Sir, Master, that which had always been just an idea, a dream. Now I am about to realize that dream. A slow smile spreads across my face as I see you and feel myself become wet with desire as the nerves suddenly vanish.

You slowly look me over, watching me fidget as your face remains blank, giving away nothing of your thoughts. After a moment you finally invite me in and as I walk past you tell me to stop. I hear the door shut as I stand there waiting. Taking my wrist you turn me around so I face you. Slowly you run your hand down my cheek, looking into my eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

I nod, feeling the nerves coming back. "Yes...yes sir, I am." I hear the slight tremble in my voice and even I am not sure how much of it is uncertainty and how much is excitement

You keep looking, weighing what you see in my face. I feel your hand tighten on my wrist and look down as you grab my other wrist pulling my arms behind my back. Drawing me against you, you kiss me hard. My first instinct is to struggle against your grasp as you hold me. I can feel my heart beating wildly and my pussy drenching my panties as I finally submit to you. You keep kissing me until you suddenly let go, taking a step back, leaving me gasping for breath.

Nodding towards the couch you tell me to go over and wait for you. I kneel next to the couch, head bowed, awaiting your instruction. You sit on the couch next to me and pet my head.

"I think it's time to follow up on your promise."

I glance up at you as you unzip your pants. I unconsciously lick my lips in desire as I see your hard cock for the first time.

"I got you off last time we spoke; now it's time for my pet to return the favor."

I crawl in front of you my eyes never leaving your cock. My mind can think of nothing else except how much I want to find out what you taste like.

"Yes sir, thank you sir." On my hands and knees I kiss the head of your cock before slowly sucking it into my mouth. I love the feel of it hitting the back of my throat as I suck as much as I can into my mouth. I moan softly in contentment as I suck on you, my tongue flicking against the head of your cock, my ass wiggles happily.

You grab my hair, telling me to be still. Whimper softly I try, but it isn't long before I start to wiggle again. Sighing in exasperation you push me off your cock. "If you can't do what you are told I will remind you. Stand and bend over the arm of the couch."

I jump up and hurry to follow your command, not wanting to upset you more then I already have. I bend over the arm of the couch as you come up behind me, kicking my feet further apart and lift my skirt up. You slowly run your hand over its white roundness framed by a black lace thong. "I am going to spank you now for your disobedience and you will count out loud each one until I feel you have learned this lesson, and you will ask me for your next one. Do you understand me?"

I nod miserably "yes sir I understand you."

I feel the sting of your hand on my ass causing me to jump. "One sir, please may I have another to help me learn my lesson?"

Your hand comes down again on my ass. "Two, sir, may I please have another?"

I squeal as you spank me again a third time, even harder than the last. "Three, sir. May I have another?" I can start to feel a warmth to my ass as it slowly starts to turn red under your hand. The next 7 blows fall, each a little harder than the last. By the end I am panting as you lightly rub my tender ass. Giving it a light pat you move my skirt back down. "Good girl, now let us try this again."

You sit down and I sink back between your legs trying not to wiggle as I tenderly kneel, my red ass a reminder to be good. I hungrily take your cock in my mouth. I can feel my whole body trembling in desire as I suck your cock. After a few minutes I feel your hand in my hair guiding my head faster and faster. Your cock forcing its way down my throat till I am gagging around the intrusion and I can feel saliva starting to drip down my chin. You give a soft grunt as you cum in my mouth, your salty seed trickling down the back of my throat. I start sucking hard trying to get all of it I can. After you are done I give your cock a last few licks making sure I have gotten every drop of your cum, knowing it's too important to waste. Sitting back I happily lick my lips.

"Thank you sir, I hope this pet has pleased you."

You pet my hair. "Yes pet you did well. Now we can have some real fun, but first be a good pet and strip for me" I stand and start to quickly unbutton my shirt. You sigh in annoyance "Stop! If you can't do it right then don't do it at all." You grab my arm and lead me to the middle of the room as I stammer out an apology.

Shaking your head you quickly finish unbuttoning my shirt. "I was hoping you would be a good girl for me, but I see you still have a lot to learn." I hang my head in shame as you roughly pull my shirt off, exposing my black lace bra. Reaching around you undue my bra and pull it off as well. "Hands behind your head, fingers interlocked and don't put them down till I tell you to." I do as you say.

Your hand smacks down across my breast, first the right one and then the left. I try to stand as still as possible my hands gripping together. I feel my nipples becoming harder with each smack. After I have lost count and my breasts have turned red and are throbbing you finally stop. You unzip my skirt and pull it off of me leaving me in my black lace thong. You lightly run your hands over my sore breasts as I grip my hands tighter to hold still. My breathing is coming is short gasps and all I want is to dance away from the light caresses that are threatening to send shivers through my body.

"You did very well, I'm proud of you for holding still. You may release your hands and come with me." Leading me out of the living room and into the bedroom you motion to the bed. "Now be a good pet and go lay on the bed."

I lay down and you come over sit on the bed next to me. You start to slowly run your hands over my body. "Do you trust me?" I nod "Yes sir, I do." You gentle kiss my forehead "Good, now close your eyes." I close my eyes and feel a blindfold slipped over my face. Your hands keep traveling slowly over my body. They slip down my right arm as you take my hand and tie it to the bed frame, and then do the same to my left hand. Moving down my body you tie off my feet leaving me spread eagle.

My perspective narrows to your hands as it roams around my body. I arch against my bonds as you take my left nipple in your mouth, flicking your tongue back and forth. Then you take my right nipple in your mouth. As you suck on it you snap a clamp on my left nipple causing me to squeal and pull at my bindings. You then place a clamp on my right nipple. I am panting and straining against the bonds holding me down. You tug hard on the clamps to get my attention, "stay still." I whimper and hold still trying to ignore the pain radiating from my abused breasts.

"Please sir, please, it hurts so much." I take shallow breaths trying to ignore the blood pumping through my body, everything starting to tingle.

"Shh, I know, it hurts, and I will remove them, but when I'm ready and not before, so stop begging." I groan softly as I feel soft fir slowly running over my skin. "Yes sir, I'm sorry sir." The fir starts on my face and moves slowly down my body, across my sore breasts and down my abdomen. I tense as you move across my hips doing my best to hold still when everything in me wants to rub my now throbbing clit against your hand. I swallow my pleading, knowing that it will get me nowhere.

The fur continues to travel my body as you lean over and bite into my side. A soft "please" escapes my lips. You bite me again harder, pulling and twisting my nipple clamps. Sitting up you start pulling and twisting my nipple clamps; asking in a low voice "does my pet want me to touch her clit?"

My voice trembles, "yes sir. Please touch my clit." Your hand runs down my abdomen. "Are you sure?" I nod my head, "please sir."

Your hand moves under my panties, rubbing slowly against my pussy. My breath comes in short gasps as I ache to have you touch my clit. Suddenly your finger clamps onto my clit. My body clenches to keep from moving, but still you draw your hand back, pulling hard on my clit as you draw a whimper from my throat with it. I hear your laughter as you release my clit, flicking it hard. You kiss my throat and breathe against my ear, "be careful what you ask for. But I'm not a cruel man; I will let you cum soon, but not yet. Now I give you a choice if I untie you will you be a good girl and do what I say, or should I leave you for a while so you can calm down first?"

"Good girl sir, I will be a good girl." I feel your hands move down my legs and untie them. Then you reach up and untie my arms. You sit me up and tie a rope halter around me, using the ends to tie my hands behind my back. Taking another length of rope you tie my left ankle and lace it through the back of the halter and then down my other leg. You arrange the pillows under my hips and bend me over as you tie my other ankle. I am now on my stomach, my hands tied behind my back and my ass in the air, my legs bent.

I can't help but to press myself against the pillows. You smack my ass hard. "I told you to be still." You grab a pair of scissors, cutting my panties from me and then stuff the soaking wet thong in my mouth. Getting up you go to your closet coming back with a cane and swat my ass.

I scream into the thong that is gagging my mouth, trying to squirm out of the way. "The more you move the longer this will go on." I take a couple of breaths through my nose, feeling tears streaming down my face. After the fourth swat I find myself starting to hump the pillows again. The pain flows through me and finding its way to my core. By the time you get to number 12 I am starting to soak the pillows. As you gently rub my ass, your fingers slipping inside me drawing my wetness out as you bring it up to my ass. "Relax pet and I will let you cum."

I nod and try to relax as you continue to play with my bruised ass. I start to open to your ministering as you slip one finger inside my ass and then another. You reach above me to the night stand and draw out a condom and some lube. Slipping the condom on your now hard cock you lube it up and start to press it against my ass where, after a little pressure, it slips in. My eyes open wide as I feel a hard cock filling my ass for the first time. I cry out in pain as I try to adjust to you. Starting slowly you move in and out of my ass. The clamps on my nipples drag against the bed sending shivers though my body. After a few minutes the pain fades and a wonderful new feeling of pleasure floods my body. I try to beg you to go harder but the gag prevents me.

Your slow pace is driving me mad as I start thrusting back against you. Slapping my ass hard you growl "Stay still." I try to concentrate on anything except your hard cock in my ass. My breathing is shallow as I do my best to stay still. Time fades away and my world becomes the feeling of you slowly moving in and out. After some unknown amount of time you give a soft laugh and then grab my hair pulling my head up as you start to fuck my ass hard. Groaning I fight the ropes as the only thing supporting me, as you ram my ass, is my knees and the hair wrapped around your hands. "Cum for me my pet, cum for me now." I gasp as my eyes roll back in my head and I cum harder then I can ever remember cumming in my life. After a few more strokes you growl as you cum in my ass and let go of my hair, letting me fall forward. I slowly slide into happy oblivion.

I wake sometime later lying on my side, a blanket covering me. I am untied and the clamps have been removed. My head is in your lap as you slowly run your fingers through my hair. "Feel better?" I nod and smile slowly just feeling the sensations of my body.

"Thank you sir."

I fall asleep listening to you chuckle as you lean over and kiss my cheek, "you're welcome pet."