Fulfillment 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Randall hates doing taxes.]

[Wonderful.]

[C'mon, let's get you cleaned up before dinner.]

***

Calvin has dinner with Stephanie, sitting beside her at the table she usually occupies.

However, his invitation to spend the night is met with a firm, "No."

And his request for a reason goes unanswered.

***

Lyssa come to bed late that night, having worked for over three hours to answer and put numbers to the questions Mr. Pinchot had asked.

Tax codes had changed again and the complicated nature of the pack made the calculations more difficult. They had made a good amount of headway by the time Randall had dismissed her.

Emmett held the bedcovers open and she snuggled up against the solid warmth of her mate in the coolness of their bedroom. He kisses her forehead as he puts an arm around her. "Tired?"

"Yeah, my head hurts."

"Alright, sweetheart, let's get some sleep."

"Mmm." It doesn't take long before she's asleep. Emmett falls asleep beside his maddening mate.