Fulfillment 15

Story Info
Punishment and discussion of possibilities.
6.5k words
4.76
22.9k
22

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers

Dear Readers,

Next in the series as things progress. Glad you continue to read and like the series.

Enjoy,

KemMyst

---

The next afternoon Lyssa went to Medical to talk to Wade and Natalie. Unfortunately, she found them in one of the side rooms. Natalie was on her hands and knees, grunting, growling. Wade was behind her, pushing into her quivering body. The sounds of flesh meeting flesh was loud enough to be heard in the next room, the smell of sex wafted through the air.

Damn. Natalie was in heat.

Thomas came around the corner. "Madam Beta, what can I do for you?"

"Um, sorry, nothing." She turns away.

"You came here for a reason."

"No, it's OK."

Thomas swallows. "If it's alright then, I have a question for you."

Lyssa blinks at him. "What?"

"I," an exhale, "would like your help."

"Uh. OK. What is it?"

Thomas closes his eyes and swallows. Lyssa wonders what this stocky wolf could want her help with. He looked nervous and unsure.

"How would I go about courting a human female?"

Lyssa's brain refuses to register. What? Human? Where did he come across a human female? What was she supposed to say? "Who, where did you meet her?"

He looks down, seemingly embarrassed. "Here. With the accountant."

Her eyes go wide. An accountant, how odd. "Do you know her name?"

His voice is almost dreamy. "Lorelei Harrison."

"Alright. The first thing you probably want to do is see if she has a Facebook page. You want to find out some things about her, what she likes. Then, you ask her out."

"Just like that?"

"No, not quite, but almost. You can't," sigh, "act like a wolf stalking prey. Humans don't like being followed."

"Neither do we."

Lyssa sighs. "Sure. But stalking humans gets you thrown in jail. Anyway, she might be married or have a boyfriend. Then you'll be out of luck. You need to find out more about her first."

Thomas inhales. "Thank you, Madam Beta. I.." He straightens; he was not a lot taller than her, and says, "Now. You are uninjured, therefore, you came to discuss something with our primary healers." He looks at Lyssa more closely. "I am here to provide assistance."

Lyssa closes her eyes and looks down. She feels very uncomfortable discussing her apparent infertility with the male who had attempted to rape her when she had first arrived. She blurts out, "How can you be a healer and do those things?"

He sat on a stool. "The Beta had not claimed you. You avoided him. His scent was not on you. You looked at me, flirted with me. You had no status. I wanted sex."

He had left scars on her body and the Alphas had been ready to give her to him. "What did you mean to do at the house?"

"You were in no condition to fight or run and I couldn't fight both of them and get you out. I was trying to give the rest time to get to us."

"So, you weren't going to.."

"Rape you?" He pauses, looking up to her. "No, Madam Beta, I was stalling." He smiles, it was very weird. "The Beta would have scented me on you and killed me."

She had no idea how to respond to that.

"Now, what is it you wished to discuss?"

She looks away and swallows. He was a healer, also, he would probably know something. "Is there anything you can think of that will help me get pregnant?"

"Your next heat is months away so.."

"Wait, you're keeping track of my heats?"

"Madam Beta, we keep track of the estrus of all mated females. We need to be aware for gatherings and it helps us monitor your health."

"OK. I get it."

"We have time to make some changes." Lyssa listens, but is uncomfortable with Thomas giving her this kind of advice. A doubled howl has her grimacing. "The most important aspect is maintenance of your health. B vitamins, protein, fats and fatty acids, mineral supplements, sweet potatoes. Exercise. For the male, similar things but, to support the fluids and production of sperm, zinc, selenium, ginseng, royal jelly."

"For, for Emmett? Not just me?"

Thomas leans slightly closer. "Conception is the result of both male and female interaction, his health is also important."

Lyssa chest heaves slightly. "Um. OK. Thank you." She starts to step away.

"There's one more thing." She stops. "It is believed to make conception more probable if the female achieves orgasm and lays prone quietly for some time after the male ejaculates." Lyssa inhales, exhales. "I know, it's not a suggestion that is easily followed during estrus, but it's something to consider."

"Thank you." Lyssa turns to leave.

"Of course, Madam Beta."

***

Joanna had come back for her lessons and visits with her mother and Lyssa before returning to Severn.

A car comes for Stephanie and returns to Ross without her.

Lyssa returns to the Alpha's office to help Randall again with tax documents.

It's even later when Lyssa makes it back to the Beta suite. She quietly opens the door so as not to wake her mate. Looking at the bed tiredly, he wasn't there. Was he supposed to run sweep tonight? She couldn't remember. It was hard to believe how tired the mental gymnastics had made her.

Why was it humid in here? And warmer?

Emmett opens the door to the bathroom and is backlit by flickering lights. Naked as the day he was born, he walks over to his mate, takes her face in his hands, and kisses her. He then starts removing her clothing. "I'm so tired, Em."

"I've got a bath ready for you."

"I'll fall asleep and drown."

"No. You won't. Come on." He leads her into the bathroom and coaxes her into the tub. Lying back, he cradles her in his arms.

She sighs, relaxing against his body. "Was it worth it?"

"Yes."

"Only one more night."

"Mm, hm." Her eyes close and her head falls to one side. Her breathing deepens.

He picks her up, out of the water, and grabs a towel. He wraps her up, dries her off, and places her in their bed. She curls up tightly on her side. Emmett runs the towel over his own body and tosses it toward the door. He slides in beside her, pulls the covers up, and wraps his body around hers. She snuggles into him.

She was exhausted. Between her regular duties at the business, the sparring, and the added work after supper she was worn out. He needed to discuss something with her. It was important, but it had to wait. He needed her to be thinking clearly.

He wakes the next morning with his firm shaft pressed against her hip. He held her in his arms and she was soundly asleep.

He stroked across her stomach and she groaned and rolled, her face against his chest. Her arms were tucked between their bodies, one hand under her head, the other touching him. Her dark chestnut hair was tousled in sleep.

And he started to think of what Randall had discussed with him the day before, how their lives could change. It was an amazing opportunity. He could decide and she couldn't gainsay him. But, he wouldn't decide without her; he wanted her to be happy with it.

His mate. They would be in it together.

He turned and looked at the clock. He had to get up soon to run the wide sweep with Alex. But, before he left, he wanted a taste of her.

So, he touched her, stroking her body, his hands down her back, over her buttocks. He traced back up, over her hip, and to the curve of her breast.

Lyssa murmured and rolled to her back. Emmett lays a hand on her belly as she stretched and slitted her eyes at him. He licked his lips and smiled at her as she yawned.

"I have to run sweep soon."

"Mm?", she makes the noise a question.

"I would like to touch my mate, to please her before I go."

She blinked and inhaled, working on waking up more fully. Hearing no protest, Emmett touches her, one hand kneading a breast, his mouth at the other. He was positioned almost crossways on her body, so that his other hand would be free to investigate her lower body.

Lyssa feels little shocks run to her core. Emmett was sucking on one nipple, flicking it occasionally with a tongue made pointy, the other was rolled between his fingers and pinched and flicked with a fingernail. She started to twist as his other fingers traced through her soft lower lips. She felt her own wetness begin to rise.

She feels his breath on her body and recognizes when he takes a big whiff of her. He suddenly releases her breasts and shifts his body between her thighs, wrapping his arms around them, holding her open. He gazes for a moment at her dripping womanhood and then looks up and smiles at her. He moves closer and she loses sight of his mouth, but anticipates the touch of it.

For a few moments, it is simply his breath that touches her. Chocolate brown eyes look up and lock onto hers. Her hands go to her own breasts and his tongue finally touches her. And she sighs.

Wet, and warm, and slippery. He loved her taste but was hard pressed to describe it. His tongue sweeps over her lips, her opening. Emmett stabs his tongue inside her, getting more of her juice. He flirted with her hard little nub, causing her to moan and increasing the flow of her female wetness. And, while he wouldn't have minded staying there for an hour or so, he had duties to attend to.

So, he steps up his efforts, alternating sweeping licks with vibrating motions over her clit. She moaned, she twisted, and he held her in place while he feasted.

He sucks her engorged jewel into his mouth and nibbles on it. "AAaaah!"

Emmett releases her then, takes one last lick of her cream, and moves back up her body. He leaves a light kiss on her forehead as she pants. "Gotta go, mate. Get some more sleep. I'll see you later."

Lyssa closes her eyes. "Mmm." [Thank you, Em.]

As he opens the door he gets a sleepy send. [Love you.]

He turns back, briefly. "I love you, too, Lys."

She curls up, working her way over to the warm spot where he had lain.

***

The day passed, for most, as it normally did. The weather was warmer that day with a light southern breeze and cloudless skies.

Many of the pack slipped out at one time or other to take advantage of the pleasant weather.

Calvin Ross did not visit this day but called and spoke with Randall for a time. Then he asked to speak to Stephanie.

Summoned, she came and took the phone. However, when she spoke she was short with him. "What do you want?"

He stuttered, taken aback by her attitude. Some switch had been flipped a couple of days ago and he only knew that she had spent a restful night with him. "I, I.." He closes his eyes and gathers himself. "Would you spend the night with me?"

"No."

"I would like to know why."

Silence on the other end of the line. "I assume, then, your usual response. That males' goal is only to fuck."

His use of the term startles her. "Yes."

"Would you like me to show you pleasure?"

He hears the gasp from the other end. After a few moments, she replied. "No."

"I hear it in your voice, Stephanie. You're curious."

The connection breaks. She'd hung up on him.

Calvin held the receiver against his mouth, considering his next move.

Stephanie sat, staring at the phone.

Her Alpha looked at her. He had been close enough to catch the conversation and was surprised that she'd hung up on him. She looked rather shocked by her own actions.

She stood, then sat. "How do I call him back?"

"555-7677."

With shaky fingers, she dials the phone. "Alpha Ross?"

"Calvin."

"I, I apologize."

"For what?"

"Do I need to say it?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry I hung up on you."

"Will you stay the night?"

Randall watches her hesitate, sees her grip tighten on the phone. "Alright." Randall smiles to himself.

"Then I shall see you later, Stephanie. Until then."

"Goodbye."

He closed his eyes and put down the phone. Relief washed over him. He wasn't sure what had caused her to pull away again, but she had agreed to come back tonight.

***

Lyssa had gone to Randall's office. It took them an hour and a half to re-check the figures. As they finish, Lyssa straightens up, a hand to her back. "May I be excused now, Alpha?"

"Not yet, Lyssa."

Ariel comes into the office and sits beside her mate and Wyeth's Alpha. "We have something else to discuss."

Lyssa bites her lip and seems nervous. A pause stretches out as Ariel touches Randall's face and lays her head on his shoulder. His arm goes around her. "What is it?"

Emmett knocks and enters. Lyssa whirls, looking at him, afraid now. "I'm sorry. Ran..Alpha." Her voice is shaky. "Whatever I did.."

Randall's voice is quiet, soothing. "Relax, Madam Beta." Emmett stands behind her, putting his hands on her shoulders. "Calvin and I would like to meet with you to discuss further your idea of a pack council."

"What? I.."

Emmett leans down, whispering to her. "Breathe, sweetheart. Think."

Her gulp is audible and she looks at the Alphas. "I'm sorry, could you repeat that?"

Ariel smiles, then licks the side of her mate's neck. "I have spoken with Calvin and we have agreed it would be worthwhile to further investigate your idea of a pack council."

Dazed, she says, "Um. OK."

Randall laughs at her confusion. "And, I wish to thank you for your help with the taxes."

"Um, I thought that was punishment, um, Alpha."

"Yes, it was. But I appreciate the help nonetheless, and the insight."

"Uh, you're welcome."

Randall's eyes now rise to Emmett. "Have you made your decision?"

"No, sir. I'll need a couple of days."

Lyssa cranes her neck to look at him. "What decision?"

His chocolate eyes look down at her, serious. "Not now, Lys."

Ariel's hand has worked its way into Randall's shirt. "There is no rush. But he would like to know by the end of the month."

"Emmett. What. Decision?"

"You were tired last night, sweetheart, and you don't look better tonight. I'd prefer you were rested."

Ariel has practically climbed over her mate, her mouth latched onto his, their tongues vying for dominance.

Lyssa has twisted in the chair and is kneeling on it, facing Emmett. Her voice is low, working toward angry. "What decision?"

"Calvin Ross has no heir. His Beta has no wish to become Alpha. The Alpha Ross is looking for someone to take over his pack. I've, we've been listed as candidates."

Ariel has gone to her knees in front of Randall and is kissing his firm length through his pants. He clears his throat. "Please take your discussion elsewhere."

Lyssa turns back, mouth open, as Randall's head tips back and Ariel rubs her cheek against his thigh.

"C'mon, mate." Emmett grabs her hand and pulls her off the chair. [Simon, is there coffee?]

[We got a Keurig. What would you like, Madam Beta?]

[Kenyan Dark Roast. Please leave a couple of cups out, I may need more than one.]

[Of course, Madam Beta.]

Emmett, having heard the exchange, walks with her down toward the kitchen. It was late for Simon to be in the kitchen. He was either preparing something special for tomorrow or was training Hannah on something.

Hannah was knee-deep, or was it elbow-deep?, in bread dough. Lyssa inhaled. Rye bread. And coffee. "Thank you, Simon." He inclined his head in acknowledgment.

Emmett makes a cup of Kona as she stirs in sugar and sips. "MMmm."

As Emmett takes his cup he looks into the dark, serious eyes of his mate. "Shall we go upstairs?"

Lyssa closes her eyes, exhales, and heads for the door. [I wanted to wait until you were rested to talk about this. We don't have to do it now.]

She turns and gives him a look. [Why you? Why did he just talk to you? Why wasn't I asked to the meeting?]

Emmett stopped. For all that she was one of them now, her mind worked differently. The other females wouldn't have questioned that. No. Ariel would. Maybe, maybe that was part of being female Alpha, thinking differently.

***

The Wyeth Alpha female, meanwhile, had taken the thickness of her mate's length into her throat and was humming, sending shockwaves down the length of his cock, to center in his hairy, heavy balls. She was cupping them, massaging them lightly, while he had ahold of her red mane. He was preparing to use it to pump her mouth up and down on him.

She felt his scrotum tighten and bobbed once more over his length. As he threw his head back, she tightened her hands around the base of his shaft. His eyes widened and he shuddered, releasing a throaty groan as she let go of his cock.

Randall's breath came heavy as Ariel released him from her mouth. She looked up at him, confused. [What happened?]

His send came in pieces, as if he were actually speaking. [Retrograde.] A breath. [I think.]

She came up, her hands covering the hands he had clenched on the arms of the chair. "Retrograde ejaculation?" He nodded. "Are you alright?"

"It seems so, mate. Although I have a wicked urge to piss. And I can't do that in this condition." His erection had not faded. "So, El, I want you on the balcony."

Ariel walked to the balcony as Randall rose and stripped off his pants. His continuing erection bobbed in front of him as he followed his mate outside, curving away from his body somewhat instead of resting against his belly.

The balcony off the Alpha suite was not large, perhaps enough to allow 6 of them to look out over the range, but provided the Alpha with a good view of the surrounding area. Better still was the view from the roof, above the fifth floor.

Ariel stood at the railing, as a light snowfall dropped small white flakes in her red hair.

He came up to her, kissed her briefly, and turned her, bending her over the railing. He flipped her skirt up over her back and was afforded a stronger smell of her feminine fragrance.

Green lace panties were ripped away and he rubbed the end of his stiff cock against her weeping pussy. With one sharp movement, he buried himself inside her, and sighed.

Ariel caught her breath, and let out an appreciative moan.

He pumped vigorously into her a few times while she rocked back against him. He then pulled out, to her dismay, and swept up some of her juices with his fingers.

Randall slathered her own lubrication between her ass cheeks and presented the tip of his staff to her puckered asshole.

Ariel waited, breathing, focusing on relaxing as the tip of Randall's penis entered her back door. While not her favorite activity, she understood his desire for it now. She had wanted to swallow his cream in a great gout but had held on a split second too long. He felt the need for a true release. And soon.

She felt the passage of his entire length past her tight sphincter, until he buried himself fully. He pulled most of the way out, and pushed back in. [OK?]

[Mm, hm.]

He pulls back once more, seeming to gather himself, then set up some deep thrusts, gaining speed. His movement grew a little jerky and she suddenly felt his hand leave her hip and as a buzzing sound began.

As he pulled back once more she felt a large intrusion invade her pussy as he shoved a large, humming vibrator into her wet, empty, wanting tunnel.

She threw her head back and screamed as an orgasm slammed into her body. Only the railing, and his body over hers, kept her from falling.

His final thrust made her gasp as he emptied a smaller load inside her and he roared his climax above her.

Breathing heavily, he sets his teeth to her neck and bites down as he reaches down and grabs the vibrator, which has almost worked its way back out of her. He slams it back in, as far as it would go, and she screams again. He feels her muscles clench through her walls.

[Do you submit, mate?]

[Yes, my Alpha.]

[Hold this.] He guides her hand to the vibrator as he releases her neck and begins to pull his wilting member from her.

[Stay there until I get back.] Ariel glances over as he moves away from her, to one side of the balcony.

A groan of relief and another smell indicates he's pissing off the side of the balcony. He sighs as he finishes and turns back toward her. [Don't move, El.]

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers
12