Fulfillment 16

Story Info
A first heat, get out and don't come back, pleasure.
7.4k words
4.76
24.8k
26

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers

Dear Readers,

Sorry my additions are so chaotic but I'm trying to get to the end of this story and I'm getting close so I've been concentrating on the writing. Some of you know I can't seem to write a good, detailed story unless I write it out longhand and then type it in. Unfortunately, this slows things down.

I know, excuses, but thank you for your patience, encouragement, and interest.

This story has turned out longer than I expected and there are still a few more chapters.

Enjoy.

KemMyst

---

He woke early with a familiar female scent in his nose and the comforting warmth of another body in the bed with him.

In the space between sleeping and waking he strokes his hands down that body. He hesitates, confused by the presence of clothing as he snuggles more closely with her. He's spooned against her, arms around her waist and, in a normal physiological reaction for a male, his thick, stiff shaft is held between their bodies.

Calvin kisses the back of her neck. "Good morning, my dear."

Stephanie jerks and pulls away from him. He pulls her back. "Is my body against yours painful?"

"No."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes."

"Do you need to return to Wyeth early?"

"No."

"Then lie beside me a little longer."

She had always just gotten out of bed when she woke. Rose and started her day. Lying in bed was never something she did once awake. She got into the bed to sleep, and got out when she woke. That was what the bed was for. Sleep.

So, she exhaled and acquiesced. But she was uncomfortable, for a couple of reasons. She was awake. He had an arm around her. And she could feel his swollen dick against her butt. Males. What was it about them that they all woke up with a hard-on?

He twisted slightly, and that movement was enough.

Stephanie scrambled out of the bed.

Calvin rolled to his back, resigned to her leaving, going back to Wyeth.

"Would you care for breakfast before you leave?"

She looks up at him, crouched beside the bed. "I'm sorry."

"What was it?" She closes her eyes. "Stephanie?"

"You moved. And I felt you."

Calvin sat up. "You do understand that when a male is relaxed, such as during sleep, his penis fills with blood? It's an involuntary physiological reaction."

"I remember."

That's right, she had been studying to be a healer. "Breakfast?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to eat here or in the hall?"

"The dining hall is fine."

***

Lyssa was curled up in the bed, having rolled over to his side.

Emmett was on early sweep with Roland. [Hey, Rolly, if you had a chance to be Ross Alpha, would you take it?]

[Business is sound. Pack and territory a bit small. Finances are an issue.]

[What about the pack itself?]

[Without his knowledge, members of Calvin's pack kidnapped Jo and Lyssa. His own son was a part of it and was, by all accounts, a terrible Alpha. Some of the males will object to someone new coming in; there's always some. Some of them will think they should have the job. Why do you ask?]

[Randall hasn't told you?]

[Told me what? Wait, Ross is looking for a replacement outside of his pack?]

[Yeah. Who else is there?]

[Gotta be someone...doesn't his Beta want it?]

[I guess not, so...]

[You and Lyssa, huh? Well, I can't say I disagree. Lyssa's a bit rough around the edges yet.]

[She hasn't been with us 3 years yet. She's worried what might happen, that she'll be challenged since she wasn't born wolf. What's that?]

A dead deer lay in the snow. They snuffled around it, smelling the blood, seeing where smaller animals had taken their share of the carcass.

[Broken rear leg, probably hit by a car.]

They briefly rip into flesh, taking a few bites. The cold had preserved it and it hadn't been dead long. But cold flesh was not as appealing as a warm, fresh kill. They moved on.

[So, let's see The two of you as possible Ross Alphas. Oh, right, she's worried about being born human. I think she's right, she'll be challenged. You both will.]

[It'll be worse for her.]

[Yeah, it will. And you won't be able to help her with it. She'd lose any little bit of respect she had being part of a chosen pair if you did. You're gonna do it, aren't you?]

[Not sure yet.]

***

Calvin drives Stephanie back to the Wyeth den.

She had survived breakfast in the Ross dining hall. Calvin had squelched any questions but it was the first time many of his pack had seen her. Many were very interested in their Alpha's female companion.

Stephanie stoically ate, knowing they were talking about her.

Erica watched Stephanie with malice in her mind.

"So, Stephanie, what aspect of healing was most of interest to you?"

"Had a naive notion of helping birthing females."

"That doesn't seem naive to me. It's a grand goal. And how did your interest develop?"

"My mother."

"Ah, I see. And what did your father do?"

"Carpentry."

Her answers were getting brusque. Time to stop the questions since he was beginning to aggravate her. But, he was gaining more insight into her background personality. Her parents both worked in very tactile professions. Stephanie likely would have made a wonderful healer. The world had dealt her a dark blow and Wallace, while he had rescued her, had not saved her.

She should have been interacting with pack members in a wholly different way.

She relents when he pulls her into a close embrace and kisses her before releasing her to her duties.

Calvin then requests an audience with Randall.

As Randall was occupied, Erich was sent to talk with him while he waited.

"So, Beta, how are you and your mate doing?"

Erich breaks into a broad smile. "I never realized what it would be like to have a female that was mine, who I'd love more than anything, and that I'd get upset if another male looks at her too long."

Calvin smiles, sadly. "Yes, it's a profound change in life. Wait until the pups come."

Erich sobers. "I'm sorry about the Madam Alpha," a pause, "and your son."

"Thank you. May I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"I'd like to hear everything you know about Stephanie. Do you have any idea where she came from?"

"I wasn't born when she came to the pack."

"I understand that. What have you heard? What have you been told?"

Erich closes his eyes. "Her story had become an urban legend, of sorts. The Alpha got wind of a bunch of rogues to the southeast. Bar fights. Animal killings. Probably some of the rapes. Burglaries. Teenagers scared in the woods."

"My father was lead tracker before me. The Alpha had him find out where they were, how many. Then he took a dozen males and wiped them out. And found Stephanie. Only Stephanie."

"She was terrified of them."

Calvin thought, Of course. She likely thought she'd traded one horror for another.

"I heard they had to knock her out to get her back here. The females took her in hand and the Alpha ordered that no one touch her."

And that order had carried down through the years. She had had no chance to gain friends or get close to anyone. They had inadvertently isolated her within the pack.

"She's never come into heat?"

Erich looks at him a little more closely and shakes his head.

"Well, then, how are you finding your duties?"

[Erich, you may bring the Alpha Ross to my office.]

"My Alpha is available to speak to you now."

Erich escorts Calvin Ross to Randall's office. "Thank you, Erich."

Calvin walks to the window and looks back at his friend before crossing his arms and staring at the world outside.

"As if she weren't damaged enough by the abuse she suffered, you exacerbated the problem with your benign neglect."

A low growl issues from Randall's throat. "I inherited the problem, Cal."

Calvin turns, the volume of his voice increased. "Problem?! She is a werewolf, like the rest of us. She needed contact, closeness, just like any of the rest of us."

"She didn't want.."

Calvin strides over, entering Randall's personal space. "She was a healer, Randall!" His voice drops. "A healer. And you deprived her of contact with others."

"I did no such thing." Randall takes a deep breath and backs down his anger at the accusations. "She never showed any interest in anything like that, Cal. She only wanted to fight and protect."

"I can't believe you believe that."

"What was I to do? Force her to interact with the others?"

Calvin sits heavily in a chair and gusts a sigh. "She didn't need to be this screwed up. She was training to be a healer, for Luna's sake." His voice goes quieter. "And the male who was courting her is the one who betrayed her to the rogues."

Randall turns to look at the Ross Alpha. Amazed. Unbelieving. "Stephanie never said anything like that to anyone. We don't even know what her name was."

"Stephanie is not the name her parents gave her?"

"She didn't speak for weeks and we had to call her something. She never corrected us. You've gotten more out of her than we ever have. You've made more progress than any of us."

"I've been working outside the constraints your father put in place and that you have maintained." Calvin gusts another sigh. "Do you have any idea whatsoever as to where her pack is?"

"Selene, Calvin, we don't even know her real name. How would we even begin?"

"You could order her to give you her name."

Randall looks at the other Alpha. "And what would that accomplish?"

"It would give me two names to search for."

"Two?"

"She gave me the name of the male who gave her to the rogues."

Randall considers what he's been told. "I'll think about it."

[Madam Beta. Lyssa. Please come to my office. The Alpha Ross is here.]

"Gabriela, I'll have to call you back. I've been summoned."

"Of course, can you come by later?"

"I think so."

"Alright, see you then."

A minor software upgrade at the warehouse was acting a little hinky, so Gabriela had called at Mathias' urging. But now Lyssa was going to meet with the Alphas. Since Emmett hadn't been called in, too, it had to be about the pack council idea. Unless, of course, he was already there.

Trying to organize her thoughts, Lyssa headed for the Alpha's office.

***

The meeting ended with the decision to approach Aaron Severn next.

As she was dismissed, Lyssa ventured a question. [Alpha Ross, would your pack accept a changed human as Alpha?]

Calvin jerked his eyes to hers, startled. He smiled, as if thinking rather vengeful thoughts. [Yes. They will.] He knew how the game worked. One way or another, he would see to it.

It was a couple of weeks later, at the full moon, that Calvin announced to his pack that pairs of wolves would be coming into the den and living with them for a time. That he was searching for a suitable Alpha pair for them.

While there was some grumbling, there were few questions. Most understood the necessity. Calvin provided them with the names of the first candidate pair. Clifton and Leigh, Betas of the Foster pack.

He and Sampson had discussed the options. Of the five mated pairs the offer had been extended to, three had accepted. Jonathon and Juliet Severn had deferred, as had Cecil and Julie Madison, Betas of the Gates pack.

The third couple who had accepted were Wayne and Brenda Tucker, the Alpha's younger brother and his mate.

If none of those worked out, another set would be asked. If that didn't work, Calvin would look to one of the neighboring Alphas to take in his pack. But, but, it would never get that far.

***

Joanna had settled in with her mate and the extended family she now had in the Severn pack. She was finishing her studies and looking at nearby schools for criminal science programs, even though friends and relatives had tried to talk her out of it.

Lyssa and Madeline were getting along well and Madeline was learning to spar. Her small size made her more agile but also meant that sheer size would overwhelm her. And she had been trained to block Lyssa's powerful sends.

She and Mercy were also able to avoid the maneuver that would take down the males, except for the youngest. Apparently, something in their training or their manner of viewing the fight made males more vulnerable to it. And Mercy's tracking was progressing well. She had a keen nose and an eye for detail. Her parents had finally accepted their daughter's unusual place in the pack.

Stephanie now spent most nights in Calvin's bed. While still strictly sleeping, she had grown comfortable enough that she didn't bolt every time he rolled or murmured and had acquiesced to his request to sleep naked.

Him. Not her. She still wore a shirt and shorts as if they were armor.

***

It was a month after Nathan and Joanna had mated and the first spring wildflowers were poking through the little remaining snow that Madeline was outside with Lyssa, plotting out the garden. They would be expanding this year, due to the addition of their new horticulturalist.

Many of the males were clustered near the circle. Randall was sparring with the older of the young males. Stephanie was working with the pubescent males, not always the brightest group. Samuel took the youngsters, those just out of playfighting. Emmaline, unfortunately, was getting in the way. Erich had a couple of the young females and was ready to dismiss them to work more with Mercy.

Alex and Jamie were running wide sweep and Gordon and Paul the close sweep.

Madeline, in the middle of an explanation, shivers. "Mad? What is it?"

"I don't know." Lyssa watches her face flush as she starts to tremble. [Erich.]

[Lyssa, I'm busy.]

[Get clear of the kids, now.]

Madeline's pulling at her clothing with shaky hands. Lyssa moves closer and is met with a growl. "Get the clothes off, Mad."

[Lyssa, what's going on?]

[Brace yourself.] A lightly furred wolfwoman bursts from Madeline's clothes, puts her nose up, and howls.

"He's at the circle, Maddie."

Madeline races off as Lyssa hears, [Is Madeline OK?]

[Oh, yeah, headed straight for you.]

Erich has stopped the lesson. The young ones scatter and Samuel scoops up Emmaline as the furred female bursts through Stephanie's group to get to her mate.

Madeline, for all her small size, knocks him to the ground and crouches over him, one clawed hand on his pecs, one on the ground beside him. "Blossom?"

She sniffs his face and neck and then begins to lick him.

Samuel laughs and Randall calls out, [We're done here, for now. Go to your teachers, mates, parents, or duties. We'll try again tomorrow.]

As the others disperse, Stephanie watches them, briefly. And she counted herself lucky that she'd never go through that. Her captors had apparently badly messed up her system. In all the decades that had gone by, she'd never gone into heat.

[Em, Erich's done for a while.]

[Madeline's in estrus?]

[He never knew what hit him.]

She hears the amusement in his send. [Sounds like your first heat.]

[Where are you?]

[Working with Simon on the new cold storage equipment order.]

[Can you take a break for a few minutes?]

[Where?]

[Back deck?]

[Meet you there.]

Lyssa glanced back. Madeline was growling and attempting to push herself down on her mate's stiff length.

Erich had her hips, a slight grimace on his face since she was pushing down so forcefully she was bending his penis slightly. "Give me a second, Blossom, you're bending me the wrong way."

***

Lyssa was pacing the deck on the back of the house, hugging herself. "What's up, mate?"

She whirls to Emmett striding out the door. "Pants. Now."

Emmett's eyes widen slightly, but his hands go to the button and he drops the cargo pants to the ground. Lyssa circles behind him, presses against his back and circles her arms around his waist. One hand slid down to caress the bulge beginning to grow in his shorts, while the other moved up, scratching lightly along the way to his nipple.

Emmett growls as the tension and his shaft rise to her attention.

She slides around him, under an arm. She scratches her nails down his back as his arms went around her and she ground her pelvis against the hard ridge of him. [On the ground, mate.]

Emmett kicks off shoes and pants. She growls when his hands go to the waistband of his shorts so he gets down, lying back on the cold wood of the deck.

She settled between his legs and licked her lips as she looked into his chocolate brown eyes. Grasping his shorts, she watched his eyes as she ripped them from his hips. He groaned as his turgid length sprang free and she lightly licked the head. Another, deeper groan left his lips as the wet heat of her mouth engulfed him and she worked to swallow all of his length.

His head went back, rubbing against the wood, and his claws drew tracks in the decking as she swallowed convulsively to get him into her throat. He felt the constriction, felt her nose brush his pubic hair, before she had to come back up.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and he pulled her forward slightly and began to twist her around.

He grabbed her hips as Lyssa settled back over him, the smell of her in his nose, wetness evident on the red satin panties she was wearing under the dress.

She gasped as he shifted to intermediate form and her hand grasped him almost painfully until she loosened it with his change.

She dove back down on him as his tongue swept across her sodden underwear. Teeth then bit in carefully to remove the thin barrier. His tongue now had free access to her most intimate place. In this form his tongue was longer, and he would use it to touch all of her.

He started sweeping his tongue over her lightly furred lips. They were warm, swollen, covered with her own wetness. He brought it back into his mouth, savoring her taste, and nudging her clit with his nose.

He almost lost track of what he was doing as she strove to engulf him to the root. The feeling of her throat around the head of his cock and her tongue swirling around his length threatened to unman him.

So, he did a similar thing, extending his tongue to the fullest and thrusting it into the warm tight source of her wetness, as far as he could go. The tip of his tongue, more flexible than in human form, brushed over her cervix and she squeaked and gagged on his length. Even the contractions in her throat stimulated him.

While she could only give his balls a slight lick from her position, she cupped them in her warm hand, cradling them, feeling them start to tighten and draw up. The slackness in his scrotum decreased as his body prepared to fill her mouth with ejaculate.

Slick and warm, with pressure in different places because of her tongue's actions, her mouth brought his seed simmering up. He firmed up just a bit more before he exploded and she sucked and slurped his spendings from him.

One last lick and she withdrew, turning her head to smile at him while he panted below her.

As she shifted slightly, he grabbed her by the hips. [Uh, uh, mate, don't move. I'm not done.] She settled back a bit, until he caught his breath.

His thumbs held her open and she felt the faintest touch of his claws between her thighs. She felt the heat of the body below her, his breath on her nether lips, the softness of the short fur that currently covered his body. Then, she felt his tongue, long, muscled, a bit rough, sweeping over her entrance before delving again inside.

Lyssa laid her cheek on the fur at the edge of his hipbone and looked at his wilted manhood. She moaned then laid a hand on his now-flaccid penis, considering stroking it to fullness again. [Not that I wouldn't love to, mate, I need to get back to Simon.]

Lyssa pouts and groans as his tongue continues its work, within and without. It flutters on her engorged clit and her knees tightened around his head as the fur on his body receded. His tongue shortened, widened, thickened, and pushed more strongly against the hard nub at the top of her folds.

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers