Fulfillment 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was almost humping his mouth now. "Nnnh. Nnh. NNh." He grabbed her hips, sucked her clit into his mouth, and set his teeth to it. Her legs were shaking.

She broke and a slight gush of fluid coated his chin. "Oh, god, Em. Oh, god."

"Come up here for a bit."

She turned around and lay on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her.

***

Stephanie came to his suite, shadowed by a black-haired wolf.

She was comfortable with him now so perhaps he should get her to take another step. The opportunity presented itself.

"Good evening, Stephanie. How was your day?" He was watching the evening news as she entered.

"Fine. The Beta female went into her first heat." She walked over to the loveseat.

"Ah. Always a surprise. Perhaps a new pup for Wyeth."

"Hm. Maybe." Stephanie twisted, and made a noise.

He turned to look at her. "What is it?"

"Nothing." He looked at her. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"My back is sore."

There's a pause before he says, "I could rub it for you, make you feel better." She looks at him. "I did it for Sabine, when her back troubled her. She said I helped her."

"It's fine."

"Come, Stephanie, accept the possibility that I can ease your discomfort."

"What would you do?"

"Massage. A backrub. I would rub your back." He flicks the television off.

He tried another tack. He had been introducing her to desserts, trying to expand her palate. Trying to bring her out of the shell she'd stuffed herself into. "Bethany poached some pears, would you care for one?"

She looks confused and, so, Calvin takes her hand and leads her to the worktable. She sits, and looks at the pear. It had no skin but had its shape, and stem, and was sitting in a small puddle of juice. "How do I...?"

Calvin sat and picked up a knife and fork and began carving into the softened fruit. She watched, picked up her utensils, and started in on hers.

After the second slice and seeing the look on her face, he asks, "Do you like it?"

"No, not really."

He watches her carve another slice out. "Then why are you eating it?"

"It will go to waste."

Calvin reaches over and drags the plate away from her as she growls. "If you don't like it, don't eat it."

She suppresses the growl at having food removed from her and thinks of conversation. "How are things with your pack?"

"We're faring well. The first of my widows has come through her first estrus without her mate. Michael's mate, Erica, might have her first estrus any day now. Neither of them will have an easy time of if."

She says nothing, having no response to that.

He takes her silence for tacit disapproval. "I do the best I can for my pack."

"I didn't say anything."

"I felt your disapproval. I know I let them down, both of them. I missed the signs, chose not to see, I suppose. I wish things could be different, but, " he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, "I do the best I can."

"I wasn't judging.."

He stands quickly, knocking his chair over and she jumps. He turns away.

Stephanie has become more adept than most at reading moods and body language. She didn't need that in-depth knowledge now. She had not seen him in pain before. He looked suddenly both older and younger, having seen so much and still so unsure.

She stood and walked toward him. Comfort. It was what was warranted here. But she hadn't comforted anyone in decades.

He felt her come up behind him, caught a glimpse of her hand. It lightly touched his shoulder. "That's all you can do."

He puts his hand atop hers and gusts a big breath. "I'd like to ease your back."

Two breaths and she asks, quietly, "What do I do?"

"It's easiest if you lay on the bed on your stomach. It's also best if you are naked from the waist up."

Silently, she stripped off her shirt and climbed onto the bed and lay down. She understood that he would feel better if he could help someone. It was a small enough thing to do.

He looks at her on the bed and hesitates. "It's easier for me if I kneel over you, straddling your hips."

"OK."

Expecting an objection at any moment, Calvin carefully climbs onto the bed and kneels astride her. He can see she's forcing herself to relax. There's just that bit of tension in her shoulders. He looked at the expanse of her back, mostly smooth tanned skin but scars from fighting and the lean musculature of someone who worked out regularly. And the scars on her neck, the mess at her neck where several mating bites had been delivered. Her head was pillowed on her arms, medium brown hair, wavy, kept short, fell behind her and one green eye looked up at him, waiting.

"I'm removing my shirt so I won't rip the seams out." She lay beneath him, waiting, breathing. Hearing no protest, he pulls his shirt over his head and throws it off the side of the bed. "Where is the pain?"

"Lower back, left side."

He puts his palms together, rubbing them to warm them up before touching her. "I'm warming my hands up." After several seconds, he says, "I'm ready to begin."

At that, she twists slightly and looks up at him. Annoyed, she says, "You don't have to tell me every little thing you're doing."

He takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly. She hears the sadness in his voice. "I do. Because, somewhere in the middle of this, you'll get uncomfortable and tell me to stop. I'm giving you the chance to do that at any point."

She glares at him. "Weeks of experience, Stephanie. Some days I have no idea what I've done to upset you."

He watches that settle into her mind, watches her struggle against being defensive. Yes, males had hurt her, but it was oh, so long ago. Calvin had never, ever done anything to hurt her. But the last time she had had any sort of feelings for a male he had left her in the company of 5 sadistic brutes. Calvin's own son was apparently of a similar bent. How far did the apple fall from the tree? "Your son was no angel."

He's startled by the statement and had no idea where it had come from. She turned back to the bed and lay her head back on her arms.

"I don't understand what you mean. No, he wasn't, he...oh." Realization hits Calvin. He mumbles to himself. "How could the son be unlike the father?"

He moves quickly, off of her, and flips her over, grabbing her by the upper arms and pulling her towards him. "What have I ever done to you, Stephanie? Kissed you? Touched you? Fed you? If I'm so abhorrent to you, how can you sleep in my bed? If you don't want to be here, get out. Get out and don't come back!" He shoves her to one side and vaults off the bed, pacing in front of his desk before sitting down, raking his hand through his hair, and grabbing the mouse on the computer.

She sits there where he'd tossed her and watched him, anger radiating from his frame. He'd never gotten mad at her before. He'd been so, so tolerant.

She was both scared and shaken, unsure of what to do. He was shaking in anger.

"Calvin?"

"Sampson will see to it that you get home."

She steps off the bed, picks up her shirt, and holds it against her waist. She takes a step toward the door, then turns back to him. He notices the hesitation, "I'll have your things back from the laundry and sent tomorrow."

Stephanie continues to stand there, feeling her throat closing up. He finishes typing something and looks up, into sad jade eyes. "Well?!"

Her mouth works but nothing comes out. "What?"

She swallows and still has trouble getting the words out. "I'd like to stay."

He stands now, hands on the desk, eying her narrowly. "Why?"

She looks down, eyes burning, throat feeling raw. "I like sleeping here."

He takes a step around the desk. "And why is that?"

"It's, it's comfortable and, and, warm, and you smell.....", she trails off.

"Go on." His voice is gentler and she looks up at him again. She looks as if she's about to cry.

"You smell good, alright!" She turns away from him at the admission.

He walks up behind her and gently puts his hands on her upper arms. "Do you feel safe here?"

She swallows and he watches her nod. "And why is that so bad?"

"I told myself I'd never get involved with another male."

"Never is a long time, Stephanie."

"I have obligations to Wyeth."

"I haven't asked you to break them."

"But, every time I'm here I'm not there."

"Has your Alpha indicated there is a problem?"

"No."

"One of an Alpha's many goals is to see his pack happy." She makes a sound. "No. It is impossible to have everyone happy all the time, but we try for the general wellbeing of the pack. To allow them to spend their time in ways they see fit, as long as duties are performed and it hurts no one or doesn't reveal our presence to the humans. That, Stephanie, is the best evidence of an Alpha's power - a safe and content pack. If Randall expected that I was coercing you in some way, forcing you to come to me, he would never let you out of the den. He may not understand but, in a way, he approves."

Stephanie stands there, wringing her shirt in her hands.

His hand leaves her arm and moves, lightly, over her shoulder to her neck. Calvin steps into her, pressing his body to hers, wrapping his other arm around her waist. The hand at her neck moves up to cup her face and he gently moves it back and off to the one side. He licks the side of her neck, over her pulse, and she shudders. His voice is husky and low in her ear. "I don't think you've ever been touched the way a female should be touched. Let me show you pleasure, Stephanie."

"I don't... I can't..."

"Shall we see what your body is capable of, Stephanie? Will you let me explore it?" He kissed her neck now, nibbled at it. He heard her breath catch in her throat. His hand around her waist moved up and he ran his thumb along the lower curve of a breast.

"I want to show you pleasure, Stephanie. Will you permit me?"

She had no idea what he meant. Fucking. Did he only want to fuck her? How would that be pleasurable?

But his voice, his warm breath on her neck, and the gentle touch of his hand under her tit. Something in her body tightened and something lower twitched. Her pulse sped up, her chest began to heave. "Pleasure, Stephanie. Don't you wonder why the others enjoy it? Seek it out? Aren't you curious?" His thumb continued its light brush on the underside of her boob and he nibbled along the edge of her shoulder. She felt something strange between her legs, dampness. What in the world was happening to her?

The hand on her face moved down to her waist. It then slid further down, to her hip, across her belly, and his fingers brushed between her thighs. She gasped again as he brought them to his face and sniffed. He breathed against her neck. "You smell good. I'd like to taste you."

She twirled in his arms, to face him, shirt dropped to the floor. She looked into his eyes, searching. The look in them was almost sleepy, but intent. There was a slight smile on his face. "Why?", she breathed.

"I want you to have something I don't think you've ever had."

She swallows. "Why?"

He lets go of her and starts circling her. "I like the way you smell. I like having you in my bed. I like the way you fight. Your loyalty. Your innocence.."

"Innocence? After, after what they.."

He stops, touches her chin, runs the pad of his thumb over her lips. "Innocent to the joy found in making love." He starts circling again. "I like your strength, your loyalty." He stops again in front of her, looking directly into her eyes. "I like your eyes." He takes both her hands. "And because I will enjoy it, too."

She looks confused. "Come to me, Stephanie, and kiss me."

Stephanie looks at him. A kiss. That she had done before. She stepped closer and his arms went around her, pulling her against him, her naked breasts contacting his chest. Her hands went to his shoulders and they tilted heads as their lips came together.

He opened his mouth and touched his tongue to her lips, and, pressed against them. She opened for him and his tongue invaded her mouth. She pulled back a little, but his hand on the back of her neck held her in place as he devoured her.

When he finally released her she gasped for breath and swallowed.

He looked at her with an intensity that had her squirming and she yipped when he swept her up in his arms. "Put me down."

His mouth covers hers to stop her protests as he walks her to the bed. Calvin lowers her onto it. "Will you remove your pants or would you like me to?" She gives him a slightly suspicious look. "Alright, then." He moves up beside her on the bed. Dropping another kiss on her lips, his hand slides across her waist and then upward, to cup her breast. He caresses it lightly before running the pad of his thumb up to her nipple.

Calvin watched it tighten up, watched her gasp, watched her squirm.

He was pleased, this was the nipple that had been so badly damaged. But the sensitivity, the reaction, was still there.

[You must tell me what feels good to you. Different females desire different stimulation. I won't know what you like unless you tell me.]

Stephanie gulps and nods.

He next rolled that nipple between thumb and forefinger as his mouth descended on the other. She watched, tense, waiting for pain.

Calvin continued, his eyes flicking to her, watching. She'd clamped her mouth shut. [Make noise, Stephanie. It lets me know if I am touching you as you like.]

He continues, smiling against her skin as the first groan leaves her lips. Her smell was becoming more intense, as well.

He was moving his tongue over her nipple, pressing on it, around it. She felt like she had no control over her mouth. She was making noises and couldn't seem to stop herself. And she was feeling more dampness between her legs.

It was weird, kind of uncomfortable. And, it felt like her boobs were connected to her cunt. It was like shocks or something. Oh, he was switching. His tongue traced to the other boob and that hand. He was running it down her ribs, her belly. He traced the edge of the waistband. He released the strings on her sweatpants and his fingers slid inside. [What..?]

[Pleasure, Stephanie, relax and let me show it to you.]

Her eyesight was strange, narrowed but out of focus. She felt his fingertips move down her belly and find the hair there. Light brushing motions, just brushing his fingers lower, and she felt her muscles twitch. Then, those fingers pushed into that hair.

He found the scar, that hairless line across her mound, and traced it with his fingertip. She moved and he realized she had spread her legs somewhat and he smiled again against her breast because he was certain she'd done it involuntarily.

So, he reached further, moved through the curled hairs, to the top of her opening.

No, not yet. First he wanted a quick taste. Further, and he dragged a single fingertip through the wetness there and brought his hand out of her pants. She made a slight noise of protest, and lifted her head to look at him. He showed his fingertip, moist with her essence. He put it in his mouth and closed his eyes as he cleaned it off, sucking her juice from it. And, finally, with that, he put a name to the floral scent that lay beneath the smell of wolf. Lilac. She smelled of lilac.

He smiled at her, the slightly feral grin of sex and promise, and moved down on the bed.

Grabbing her waistband, he began dragging the pants off her legs. He then moved back up from the foot of the bed and laid a kiss to the inside of her thigh. A little higher and he set his teeth on her and bit, gently, so as not to mark her. She jumped a bit at that, so he licked the spot, then dragged his tongue upwards, as his hands slid under her thighs.

Palms underneath, his fingers and thumbs held them, and spread them open a bit more as his tongue caressed the inside of her thighs. He went from making a long wet line to giving her short, flicking licks of his tongue. He raised his eyes and saw her looking back at him.

Then he looked down, at her center, for the first time. And closed his eyes in pain. She watched his eyes close, had seen the look in them, and started to move away from him. His eyes snapped open and he grabbed her thighs more tightly. [Oh, little one, what you must have endured.]

He took another look. There was a rip in the clitoral hood, but the red nub appeared intact. There was a puncture mark and another scar from a tear on her outer labia, where she must have been bitten and either jerked away or the male had. Other marks, less noticeable, faded with time. Dampness coated the inner lips.

He looked into her eyes, inhaled, and smiled. [You smell good. Let's see how you taste.]

He watched her watching him as he extended his tongue to run along the outer edges of her furred lips. They were warm, soft, swelling. And he noted the contrast between her softness and the ridges of scar tissue. Calvin ended with a quick flick to her clit and was pleased to hear her surprised gasp.

Now, for the taste, directly from her. He swept over the wetness on her inner lips and groans at the taste. He's ready to begin a concerted assault between her thighs but then realizes he's got to make sure of something. [Tell me, Stephanie, if anything hurts. There will be tension, pressure, but nothing should hurt.]

Stephanie blinks and he runs his tongue over his lips.

This time. This time he'd keep to the outside of her body; no fingers or tongue inserted. So, his tongue swept, and circled, and took the fluid her body was making.

He flicked her clitoris with it, vibrated his tongue over it.

Stephanie moaned, and fisted her hands in the sheets, and shifted her hips.

He held her in place, and continued to work her with his tongue, thoroughly enjoying her taste and reaction as she tried to close her legs.

And he felt it, the tension in her leg muscles. He glanced up at her. Her eyes were closed and her head thrown back. He watched the heave of her chest; heard the sounds coming from her. Her hips twisted and he tightened his grip.

She was close. He wouldn't let her go until he was finished.

So. One last sweep of her juices as he lifted her hips slightly. He placed his lips around her sensitive nub and vibrated his tongue over it.

Stephanie broke. And three things happened.

She cried out. A long, drawn out, "Aaaahheeee."

She squirted, catching him in the chin and neck.

And she thrashed out of his grip, to crouch at the head of the bed, swaying slightly.

She shook her head and snarled lightly in response to his smug look. Breathless, she asked, "What in Luna was that?"

He wipes the fluid from his neck and sucks it off his hand. His eyes twinkle. [I believe you've had your first orgasm, my dear.]

"That's what they all go on about?!"

That was an odd response. Calvin sobered. "You seemed to be enjoying it. How do you feel? Did I hurt you?"

"I don't know." She blinks at him.

"Are you tired?"

A pause. "Yes, I guess so."

"Then why don't we sleep?"

There's a knock on the door. "My Alpha, are you well?"

"Fine, Sampson, thank you."

"Is your guest staying?"

"Indeed.." he looks at her for confirmation, "...she is."

Stephanie had moved back down on the bed and was having trouble keeping her eyes open. Calvin crawled up the bed, pressed a kiss to her forehead, brushed her hair from her face, and lay down beside her.

As she slept, quiet sends entered Stephanie's mind.

[He'll use you and toss you.]

[You aren't good enough.]

[How could anyone want you?]

Stephanie woke the next morning in Calvin's bed, with him behind her. His arm was over her chest, his skin warm against her.. naked.. tits. She froze.

She felt him, behind her. All of him. Both of them, naked in the bed.

And she thought of the night before. And what he had done. And what he would want now.

And she sighed, loudly.

He woke, and moved, and nuzzled her hair, with a sleepy, "Morning, little one."