Fulfillment 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers

She lay rigid as he rolled and scratched, yawning. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes." The tone is tight, clipped. He turns to her. "What's wrong?"

She got up on hands and knees, dropping her head. "Go ahead."

He sits up and blinks. "Excuse me?"

"Just do it."

He closes his eyes and counts to ten. "Do what?"

She sits back on her heels. "Oh. You want me to suck your dick." She reaches out for his morning stiffened length.

Calvin grabs her hand before she touches him and counts to ten again. "Answer me truthfully, Stephanie. At this moment, do you wish to to any of those things?"

She glares at him. "No, but.."

"No buts. If you aren't willing, I don't want it."

"I'll do it."

"This is not a duty. I am not your Alpha nor your mate."

She looked at him. "They all do it."

"Talk to them. Others do these things because they enjoy the activity or because they get satisfaction from pleasing their partner. Your less-than-enthusiastic offer has me disinclined to accept anything from you." He swings his legs off the side of the bed and stands, distancing himself from her.

"Would you have breakfast or do you need to return?"

She looked at his back. He was rejecting her.

"I want to go home."

He closes his eyes and shakes his head slightly. "Of course you do."

"What's that supposed to me?"

"Nothing. Everything. I'll have a car take you home."

She sits in the back seat, arms crossed, a low rumble emanating from her throat for the whole drive.

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers