Fulfillment

Story Info
Finally sated.
1.2k words
15.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kizzi looked into the big brown eyes that she loved so much. She was happy to just lie in bed with Marco all day.

Then a car drove up.

Marco jumped up, barking, swinging his tail in wide arcs. Kizzi sat up and sighed. She knew she'd get no rest today, God forbid everyone leave her alone on a Sunday. She put on her silky purple pajama top over her very sheer tank top, needing some cover, and walked barefoot across the carpet to the front door, where someone was knocking. She opened the door, snapping at her big dog to shut up.

A strange man stood in the doorway. He was strikingly good-looking. His skin was a smooth reddish brown, like the skins of certain cherries, and his eyes were a clear ocean blue. His hair was as dark as it possibly could have been, and it was pulled back into a tail, with loose strands framing his face. There was a tiny sapphire stud in his lower lip, which caught her gaze and held it.

"Are you Kizzi?" he asked. His voice was rich and deep, like dark chocolate flowing from his throat. Speechless, she nodded.

"May I step inside?" he inquired, already stepping inside. Marco was still barking furiously, but the stranger put a hand on his big shaggy head, and the dog instantly quieted.

Finding her voice, Kizzi asked, "Um, who are you?" He smiled and laughed, an amazing melodic sound, that made her think of sweet peppers.

"Who am I?" he repeated. "I am a man of a place forgotten to the world. I am a man of a place who has never known the luxury of satellite television, or microwave ovens, nor have we needed it. I am a man who has traveled a very long way to stand before a very beautiful woman, and I am going to tell her a story.

"Kizzi, a few generations ago, a young English woman was found in the desert near our village. She had had her tongue cut out by raiders, and was dying of blood lost and thirst. The young woman was taken to our king at that time, and he fell in love with her. She was held as a favored guest, but a prisoner all the same. The king would go to her and talk to her for hours on end in our native tongue, telling her our history and stories. He was gentle and kind to her, but any touch from him would find her crying with terror. After spending months in his home, listening to his words, she had fallen in love with him as well. However, she still resisted his advances. Eventually he could no longer bear her rejection, and had her sent to her own country. There she was unhappily married, and bore a daughter. Our king was driven mad. All the concubines in the world could not slake his lust. He was the father of many children, one who succeeded him after his death. For generations, the males of the royal family have been driven mad by eternal lust. The female progeny of the Englishwoman fared no better, satisfied by no man."

Kizzi stared, dumbfounded, at the man before her. She knew she was one of those women. She had never had an orgasm, never been truly filled. She yearned for a man to take her, one she could give herself to completely.

"Kizzi, I have come to break the curse my ancestors instigated. I have come to rekindle a dead romance, to ignite passion in my bloodline."

With that he took her face in his hands and kissed her. She felt as though her body was aflame, her every nerve ending burned with desire. She deepened the kiss, putting her arms around him and feeling his hands fall to her waist. Their tongues mingled together, each finding the perfect flavor in the other. Without breaking the kiss, the stranger swept her off her feet and carried her to the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

He lay her down on the bed, finally letting his mouth leave hers, only to bring it down upon her forehead, cheeks and chin in a series of sweet, light kisses. He moved his hands to her chest, unbuttoning the top button of her pajama top. He looked into her emerald green eyes, seeing nothing but her love for him, and her hunger. He unbuttoned the second button, and kissed her breastbone. As his mouth lingered between her breasts, he swiftly undid the third, fourth and fifth fastenings. Pulling open her shirt, he exposed her small yet supple breasts. His lips touched her nipple, lightly sucking the hard pink tip into his mouth. Kizzi moaned and arched up, sliding her arms out of her sleeves, leaving her topless. he firmly but lovingly pushed her back down on the bed.

His mouth found her other nipple, and he kissed it in much the same way. He left her breasts and began to kiss her stomach with soft touches of his lips, his lip ring cold on her belly. Kizzi was moaning softly and squirming on the bed. He put his hands on her hips and kissed her right below her navel, then began to go lower, moving the waistband of her pajamas down as well. His lips reached her labia right as her pants reached her feet, sliding off onto the floor. She was fully naked now, her pale skin bright from the sunlight penetrating the room. The beautiful man kneeled between her legs and kissed her lower lips as thoroughly as he had kissed her mouth. As she whimpered and moaned, he stood and removed his own clothing. He slid his shirt off over his broad shoulders revealing a dark and muscular body. As Kizzi watched him, she was unbearably aroused by how sensual and exotic he was. When he finally revealed his penis, her entire body shivered at the sight. It stood proudly erect from his body, long and thick and the same beautiful color of his skin. She moaned aloud at the thought of him thrusting into her tight pussy. He moved to lay on top of her, sliding his arms under hers and gripping her shoulders. He stared into her eyes as his head pressed against her wet entrance. She brought her mouth to his in a fierce kiss, giving him silent permission.

He thrust into her, their bodies fitting together perfectly, filling her fully, he buried to the hilt in her wet softness. They gasped into each other's mouths, savoring the moment of completion. Her hips began to rock and he moved inside of her in unison, both of them feeling sensations never felt before. He slid in and out of her so easily, yet she was tight around him in a way he had never experienced. She was amazed with each thrust, feeling him touch her innermost places, so completely inside her. They rose to orgasm together, years of sexual frustration building into one perfect release. When they finally came, it was in perfect harmony, he pumping his hot cum into her cunt and she flooding wetly around his shaft.

Later, when they lay together, completely spent, he turned to her with love in his eyes and spoke.

"My name is Aijahd."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
dreamcatcher7dreamcatcher7over 17 years ago
very good

i liked this though wish it could of been a little longer. thankyou

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Possessed An exorcism gone wrong.in Erotic Horror
Room 235 Two weary travelers share a hotel and so much more.in Erotic Couplings
"Text" Sex He comes home from work and is pleasantly surprised.in Romance
Good Morning, Pet Waking you up nicely...in Anal
It was a Dark and Stormy Night Husband and wife try something new.in Interracial Love
More Stories