Fulfillment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed against Kelly, overwhelmed with pleasure, wanting to swallow him up inside me until I was full. The shock of it caused me to clench down on him and he grunted, pushing against me until he was in to the hilt. Kelly cried out above me and came in my mouth, on my mouth, swallowing me with her cunt. I found her clit, sucked it into my mouth and pummeled it with my tongue, holding on as she bucked. I'm sure it was watching Jeff 's cock disappear into my pussy that pushed her over.

Her cries faded into whimpers above me as I was filled with cock. She rode my mouth and held each of my nipples in her fingers as Jeff pushed into me and pulled out slowly, almost leaving me completely before pushing again. He was bigger than the dildo, and I felt myself stretch around him, wanting him to slam into me but afraid he might hurt me. He took his time, moving in and out of me without urgency, pushing a little further in, pulling out completely with just the head resting on my swollen lips, pushing.

Jeff reached down and pulled my legs up, holding them against his chest and plunging into me deeply. I imagined he and Kelly locked in a kiss above me as I continued to suck on her clit and lap slowly and methodically now, eager to make her cum again. She reciprocated by slowly twisting my nipples, which caused intense blasts of heat to travel straight to my womb. Unable to see, with Jeff's cock finally impaling me and Kelly pinching and rolling my nipples between her fingertips, I was completely hypnotized by sex. I held on to Kelly's ass and met Jeff's thrusting cock with my hips in perfect rhythm, pushing up against him and whimpering against Kelly's cunt. I didn't even try to hurry his measured strokes, even though I thought I would go mad from the sensation of being fucked so ruthlessly. Over and over he pushed his thick cock in to the hilt and pulled back out until all I could feel was the head. Each time he shoved into me, it felt like he was further and fatter than anyone had ever been.

Through the haze in my mind, I thought I heard Jeff say something. Kelly gave my nipples one last twist and rose from my mouth, bending down to stroke my clit with one fingertip. And then her warmth was gone for a moment. Jeff continued to fuck me, a little more gently now, one of my legs pulled up against him with my ankle in his grip. With his other hand he began to alternately brush and grind against my clit with his rough thumb. I panted and moaned and raised my ass in the air, one hand braced against the couch. With my other hand I reached up and pulled the blindfold off. I wanted to see him fucking me. I wanted to see his eyes.

Jeff was smiling insolently and watching my face, his cock rock hard but beginning to move even more slowly now. I had a flash of all the moments in the past when I had found it difficult to meet his eyes. How strange, I thought, to be naked and open before him yet unafraid.

I didn't say anything, and neither did he. We moved together instinctively now, our eyes locked. I felt unable to look away from him, captured by his gaze. Kelly had disappeared. I began to lose time again. All that existed was this moment in which I had finally achieved abandon. But the body is greedy, and a cry left my throat unbidden as I threw my head back and began to cum again from deep within, a soul wrenching orgasm that ripped through me in powerful waves. I screamed out repeatedly, animal cries, each time my hips bucked and another wave hit. Jeff drove into me harder, fucking me with calculation and satisfaction. Suddenly he dropped down so that his body covered mine and our faces were close, his elbows on either side of my head. I immediately sought out his mouth, even as I came, and we kissed for the second time. The taste and feel of his lips and tongue on mine pushed me even further over the edge, the sudden intimacy on top of the unbelievable pleasure blowing my mind until my eyes were wide open and I was still unable to see.

"Lanie?" Soft, singsong tone from his lips, bringing me back to consciousness. My eyes, which had been closing, slowly opened again. I smiled. Jeff was still on top of me and still hard. He looked down at me and smiled into my eyes. "We aren't done yet, sweetie..."

12