Fulfillment Ch. 01

Story Info
Starter swinging.
4.4k words
3.99
67.7k
4
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you really have a date on Saturday with this internet contact of yours," I asked with a mixture of incredulity, excitement and apprehension?

This wasn't exactly unexpected behavior from my wife of 20 years since we had decided to explore some open marriage options. I had taken my shot...or shots with a few contacts, usually finding that the couples were mostly interested in my wife and the single women were either too young, too scary looking, or wary of relationships with couples/married men/STDS you name it. Not that there wasn't the occasional success but this process sure seemed easier for her. Any ad would bring HER tons of response and me a token or two.

"That's right, and I want to get a good tan base down before going down to Haulover to meet him."

Haulover Beach is the Miami nude beach. A mile or so of gay men followed by a mile or so of nude couples singles and (mostly male) gawkers. The one time I had gone there, I left my wife for a walk and came back 15 minutes later to find her talking to a bent over black man whose genitals were bouncing against his thigh while he was trying to talk her into visiting a local swing club that night. While she seemed to be shaking her head no, she also had a smile on her face watching the swinging balls inches in front of her face.

"What do you know about this guy," I asked with more than a hint of jealousy somehow creeping into my voice? "Do you have a picture, X or GP rated? How about some references?" Now I was getting silly. "I'm not sure I like the idea..."

She cut me off.

"But it was YOUR idea to try swinging on our own now and then. I got a lot of emails and they make me feel pretty good about myself. I want to go lie down on the nude beach, let others look at me and maybe fool around a little. Is that so bad?"

It was hard to argue with that kind of logic. Apparently her friend went to this beach a lot and even though it was far from both of our homes, it did seem to be kind of swing-central for this part of the world, as far as I knew anyway. Mostly there was a lot of looking and harmless voyeurism going on. Nothing for any secure individual to be frightened of. The heat that this whole idea had generated between us was palpable now as well. I wasn't sure whether I liked, hated or was merely jealous of this unseen prick that had gotten my old lady to visit with him in the nude. Of course, I hadn't heard anything about his motor home yet....

Looking down at what was an undeniable erection-tent in my pants I knew that the conversation had definitely had an effect on me. Most of the week leading up to this planned weekend had been a reversal of the trend for us. Instead of once weekly in and out sex, we were now going at it every night like a pair of young bunnies. The 50ish always horny guy and the 40-something still-sexy hot mama were acting like teenagers again. Maybe, I was thinking that if I fucked her hard enough or often enough, this fluky idea to go to nude beaches and fuck around with strange men would vanish somehow. It only seemed to make her want to tease me about it some more.

"Is this how you imagine me going down on Tim," she offered as she slowly slid her lips over and then down my proud 6 inches? She was now licking the shaft from tip to sack while she smiled and asked: "Is my tan-line almost gone in the back here?" I grabbed her head and pushed it down gently on Mr. Happy.

"Yeah, you're getting pretty red all over. I guess you don't want to burn and peel or have a white ass when your down on a nude tropical beach getting all those wolf-stares and whistles."

Kat had a pretty decent body for her age. She had a little extra padding (so who doesn't?) here and there and good size breasts with large nipples above a shaved pussy, which was accustomed to serious banging...on occasion.

"You know, he says he has a boat and a motor home and that I could easily get an invitation to join him for a while...if I didn't have to work of course." Now she was really letting me have it. "Do you think he'd enjoy me doing this to him?" This was accompanied by her squeezing the family jewels at first gently and then a bit harder. "Of course when he whips it out for the first time, I don't know if it won't be just too big for me to handle." This was accompanied by fluttering eyelids and a barely concealed sneer.

I doubted that the monster black cock that I'd seen her smiling next to a few weeks ago belonged to Tim. Black men hadn't been an interest of hers, or so she'd always said. I was aware of some of the cyber names of the guys she flirted with on the various sites but had never seen any pictures. I didn't know if she was planning on meeting one guy, a group of guys, a married couple, a party room full of guys or if it was all just a big tease. Maybe that was a part of what was getting me so hard (and so often) in that interesting week. My mind was drifting while she was talking and I probably missed a lot of what she said.

"He could probably meet me down at the beach in the motor home, that would be convenient" Who listens to words when their cock is being attended to? "I wonder just how big...." Her words drifted off again.

As Friday came to a close and work became just another 40 hour, unvaried scripted boredom, I arrived home to find that, for the first time in eons, Kat had beaten me home. She was working on her tan some more, oiling her body down in the back yard while stretching out nude behind the impromptu privacy screen she had draped over a couple of chairs. Well at least she's not trying to drive the neighbor crazy. Whether she'd heard me or not, I couldn't help but notice, from my vantage point behind the kitchen window, that she was making sure not to miss any of the important areas between her thighs with that tanning oil. Figuring that I would strike while the tanning oil was hot, I quickly grabbed a squirt or two of lotion that I had on the sink and rubbed it around my own growing appendage and made the short walk to the tan zone in record time.

"Somebody's happy to see me," she said as she reached for my shiny member! As it didn't look like she needed a lot of warming up, I basically threw myself on top of her and was balls-deep in a flash. Her legs flew up in the air and wrapped around my back as I pounded her into the backyard grass/sand/beach towel. "That makes every day this week you've fucked me really well. I guess I should set up more weekend dates." I wasn't quite sure if she was kidding or daring me to respond. "Do you want me to continue to find and provide inspiration for your fantasies or just tease you a little?" She looked dead serious when she said this. And, in truth, I wasn't sure what answer to give or what the honest answer was. "I kind of like the attention I've been getting! And I know I'll be appreciated at Haulover too!" No doubt. I was sliding in and out as fast and hard as I could now. Soon that familiar light flicked on in the back of my head. As I dumped a load of cum into her pussy she continued. "Oh, yeah, big boy, that's it, fill me up. Mind if I push a finger in here?" As she poked at my rectum the cum just spurted out leaving me drained and leaving her to slowly disentangle herself, grab her towel and head for the proverbial showers.

My first thought was: "I do love inspiration."

(Kat picks up the story here.)

The next morning I was up in a flash preparing for my rendezvous. Into the shower to lather-up with my favorite body wash, and then neaten the trim on my pussy. Just as I was about to finish up an erection came from around the corner. I lathered it up and then moved him under the pulsating shower spray to rise off while I massaged the balls and cock. Squatting down I began licking his balls then nibbling ever so gently, before engulfing one in my mouth. As I began to suck, I could feel his tension building and switched to the left ball however my teeth scraped the ball sack causing a involuntary jerk up his spine, "That must have hurt!" I teased.

Now for the spear that was bopping me in the face, wanting its share of attention... Massaging the balls and licking the shaft till it fell deeper into my throat. In and out, till I felt he was on the brink of cuming. Then I stood up, spread my legs, and braced my hands against the wall while he entered my sweet pussy from behind, forcing himself into me a little bit harder each time. He reached up and grabbed more body wash as a lubricant and began inching his way toward my ass, rubbing Mr. Happy in the ass crack and finally poking gingerly at my anus. Pushing ever so gently, he plowed forward as I bent over to take him inside me.

"Oh! Oh! Keep pushing it deeper.... I am about to cum now!"

He kept banging me harder and the ecstasy I was feeling made me want to explode inside, with my knees buckling under, and my legs feeling limp like jelly.

"Take that and that and that, " he murmured. He was pumping at full speed now and was keeping me from falling down into a puddle at his feet. "And tha"... was the last grunt I heard as his cock began to throb and pulse while I held onto the walls.

Exhausted, I showered and began getting ready for a trip to "my Beach." As I was about to leave, he asked if I was 'ready.'

I opened my bag. "Let's see, sunscreen, beach blanket, hair brush, and a handful of condoms. Yep I'm ready!"

I kissed him good-bye and squeezed his balls before heading off to Tim and Deb's place. These "internet friends" of mine were introducing me to the concept of swinging. My other friend that I had been Im-ing and his motor home could wait a week. He really seemed like more my type, but, being single,he might have different expectations than me.

When I arrived at their place, Tim, his wife Deb and their teen-age daughter were just heading out the door.

"What a beautiful day for the beach. We all are going to have so much fun today," Deb said as she kissed me and pinched at my breasts. On the ride there, while Tim was driving, the conversation turned "X-Rated" and I became incredibly horny. Reaching gingerly through my shirt, I began playing with my nipples as they were aching and protruding. I noticed Tim adjust the rear view mirror for a better view, so I began putting on a show for him. As I unbuttoned my blouse, I rubbed and squeezed the nipples for his viewing pleasure. Then I lifted up my jean skirt, parted my legs and began fondling my pussy through my G-string panties.

"Look out!" cried Deb as she apparently realized Tim was paying too much attention to me and not the road. I decided to repackage the goodies for the remainder of the ride.

Soon we arrived at "my beach." The good sections of Haulover are usually up near the waters edge at the south end, but far enough back to view the action around you. We set up close to some seagrass that promised a touch of shade. There seemed to be a diverse population of sunbathers this time from all ages and from different shades on the tanning spectrum. It was funny to see the stark white tan lines on the 'new to nude bathers.' As we undressed I could feel the intense heat of the sun on my bottom and the breeze off of the ocean. We all took turns putting sunscreen on each other's hard to reach places. I am certain that others were thinking how strange our threesome looked and we played it up for their viewing pleasure groping and tossing water on each other.

After a short while the three of us headed for the water to cool off. How refreshing it was to be naked in the ocean and how free from cares I felt. We frolicked in the waves, touching and bumping into each other and sneaking a quick feel into private parts. Tim came up from behind and began fondling my pussy. "You are so wet!" he exclaimed.

"Of course I am, we are in an ocean!" at which he just laughed.

After we were sufficiently pruned, the three of us went for a walk on the beach with the waves lapping up against our feet. I was in my exhibitionist glory at this moment, parading around naked for all the gawkers to see. I must admit that the view was interesting from our vantage point as well. There were these well-endowed girls along the edge with red spiked hair, black eye liner and piercing on their lips, eyebrows, tits, belly buttons and cunt lips. If that was not strange enough, there were chains between body parts and each other. It was so weird that we all had to comment after we had passed them, as we imagined the different possibilities of sex between them and us.

"It would be like playing Sex Twister, with painful outcomes if someone pulled at one of those chains." Deb remarked.

The three of us traveled back to our spot on the beach and then went back in the ocean to cool off. After a few minutes Deb went to dry off leaving Tim and I alone to play in the water.

"You have to watch out for the life guards when we play like this in the water, or we will get kicked off the beach." I commented.

He just dove under my spread wide legs. Tim surprised me by swimming under the water facing up and fingering at my pussy then stroking past it with his hard prick as he floated thru. As he stood up behind me he rubbed his member against my ass and briefly pushed it between my legs. I was so horny that my nipples ached from being erect for so long a time. All he did was tease me as the waves lapped against me and the sun shone down.

I grabbed his hardening dick and dove under to give him a sample of my own techniques. A quick pinch and a caress and I jumped away quickly. Not wanting to be ejected from the beach, we calmed down and went back to dry off and catch a few more rays. He surprised me when he pulled out the camera and took my picture as a memento I assume for both of us to remember. The digital screen came to life with my naked image.

"What do you think of that picture, pretty hot for forty something?" Ok, I was bragging.

Deb and I took this opportunity to get to know each other better as we chatted about ourselves and she explained a little bit about what the 'lifestyle' is like. Apparently, Tim makes most of the plans. She said it was a way for them to develop friends on a different level often involving several other couples for the weekend on their motor home. They had started their own explorations after a familiar sounding bout of marital discord had resolved into a need to be with other people TOO.

After a few hours of sun and schmoozing we packed up and headed to their place. This time Deb drove while Tim and I played in the back of his huge back seat. With plenty of leg room to stretch out in, we rubbed aloe on each other's fresh sunburns and then he smacked his cock against my leg as if to ask: "Remember Me?" Again he teased me with his hands, rubbing the lotion into my legs and then close to, but not into, my now tender pussy. His thumb then found the proper target and I was soon brought to the brink of ecstasy, in full view of the rear view mirror and Deb's watchful eyes.

When we arrived back at their home, Tim proceed to fool around like a teenager on steroids. He tore off his clothes and went into the pool, while Deb and I put on some music and prepared some Rum Runners to put us (or mostly the suddenly nervous me) into the mood. A noise at the front door jarred me but it was just their daughter popping into the house briefly to change her clothes. She smiled at us, mumbled something in teen-talk and sat with her back to the pool waiting for a ride to her own next adventure.

Tim came out of the pool swinging his limp cock to the beat of the music. Deb and I were trying to keep from bursting out in laughter, as we were sure that he had no idea that his daughter was home. Soon Tim realized how he had to look and jumped back into the pool to tend to his wounded pride. In a few minutes the daughter was gone and Deb and I proceed to join Tim in the pool. Jimmy Buffett was playing in the background, a few drinks went down the hatch, and we were ready to party in the cool water of the pool. When I dove in, I bumped headlong into his genitals when I came up for air. He turned me around and placed me back against the pools edge. Deb then began caressing my bronzed body and kissing my mouth as I returned the favor to her. Her fingers ran through my pussy that was still swollen from the fingering on the ride home. Tim fondled my breasts and poked my side with his member, so I reached down and grabbed for the gusto. The three of us continued to touch and caress each other until Deb suggested that we continue in the bedroom.

When I walked in to the master bedroom, Deb had her leopard motif bedroom linens on the bed with some thirty candles burning around the room. The smell of Mangos and Papayas seemed to fill the room. On the wall there were a few big leafy fans, spears, and what appeared to be whips.

They jumped on the bed while I sprawled out on the fur throw-rug waiting for who-knows-what from the two of them. I must admit that I had never been with another woman sexually before, but certainly was willing to experience some new thrills.

Pulling me up to join them on the bed, Deb's touch was soft and knowing. It was gentle yet firm and promised to do things that only another woman could know how to do. Tim began fanning us both, to become part of the action and to enhance our experience. She kissed me deeply and yet ever so gently as her huge breasts rubbed up against my body. I sucked at her breasts and felt their firmness as they responded to my tongue. She began to play with my pussy and then began to lick at my clit in earnest. Her tongue massaged my clit as she parted my legs further in anticipation of driving my pussy into a new dimension. I couldn't believe that I was experiencing such feelings with another woman. Tim walked around and behind her, adjusted his dick to pussy level, and began banging her pussy while he watched my expression of satisfaction and enjoyment. He made up in enthusiasm what he lacked in size. When she loudly came, he withdrew and began dripping hot candle wax on her breast, stomach and pussy.

"This is what really puts her over the edge and finishes her off after a really enjoyable interlude of sex."

He dribbled the hot wax into spots I was sure had to cause agony. But Deb was all smiles.

"It's a good sort of pain and it doesn't leave marks." she opined

Next it was my turn. He laid me face down on the fur and pulled out the whips and began swatting my behind. Gently at first and then with more fervor, I could feel that my pussy was dripping-wet by now. He turned me over and began kissing and sucking me from head to toe. I had a few more sips and finished off my drink. Tim then removed the ice cubes and rubbed them up and down my body in a very erotic fashion ending up in my hot vagina. When I then asked Deb about why she liked the candle wax on her body she finally said:

"You have to try it to know how it feels."

So I had Tim dribble wax on my stomach, then breasts and pussy. It felt good where it had been so cold before, but almost intolerable otherwise. I guess you have to develop a taste for it.

Then Deb reached for my hands and asked me if I trusted her. I said that I did and she proceeded to handcuff my arms and legs to the bedposts. I was soon lying spread-eagle on the bed and totally at their beck and call. I can't remember what happened first or next. Tongues, fingers, cocks and pusses all licking, prodding, dripping and vying for attention that I was barely able to give. I do remember a purple vibrating dildo that played havoc with my pussy. There was enough breast sucking that I had two swollen nipples. Not too far from the place where I lay in a daze was one very swollen looking cock. A tongue had left tracings on its way from my anus to cunt and back up through the crack in my ass. Another was stabbing at my clit and then my belly button and then my nipples. When I thought that I couldn't cum any more, I was finally sprung from the handcuffs and placed over the edge of an ottoman. My hands were re-cuffed, together this time, and stretched out in front of me to leave my ass sticking way up into the air.

12