Fulfillment Was Close at Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," was all that Harlan could think to say, watching her smiling face.

"The fullness feels good. Wonderful, really."

"That's good," Harlan replied lamely.

"It's unbelievable," Phyllis breathed, looking straight into Harlan's eyes. "I've never felt anything like this before."

"I believe you."

"It's true!" she tittered, eyes wide. "It's really unbelievable!"

"Glad I could help," Harlan smiled, brushing her sweaty cheek with his free hand.

Phyllis grasped Harlan's hand, kissed it, and held it against her face. "This feels so good. I can't describe it!" she continued.

"Do you want me to keep going?"

"Yes! Keep going. Do it very slowly," Phyllis whispered, locking eyes with Harlan and rocking her torso gently back-and-forth.

"All right, I'll do it very slowly."

Harlan slowly pistoned and twisted his clenched fist deep inside of her. "Yes, just like that," Phyllis breathed, eyes wide.

"Should I go faster now?" Harlan teased, as he accelerated his rhythmic thrusts.

"Yes! Faster! And harder!"

"Like this?" he asked, methodically rocking her spindled body back-and-forth.

"Y-yes! Yes! That's good! That's so good! That's so good!"

Rivulets of sweat ran off her body. Harlan watched in amazement, as her blood-engorged inner petals opened and closed around his impaling forearm, in sync with his strong, cyclic movements.

"Oooooh! Ooooooooooh! That's so good! That's so good!" Phyllis threw back her head and cried. "Don't stop! Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

"My fist is a piston in her engine!" Harlan marveled, watching his wrist sliding in-and-out of her slippery cunt. Her sopping pussy squelched loudly with each rhythmic stroke, coating his forearm with her intimate juices.

Their frenzied movements brought Harlan's knuckles all the way back to her entrance. Phyllis screamed. Her already blood-engorged clit bulged, and the stretched flesh enveloping Harlan's hand turned lily-white. Screaming again, her body thrashed violently before collapsing and lying still.

Harlan froze. Phyllis's pussy spasmodically pulsed and clutched at him, squeezing his fist into a tight ball. To Harlan's utter relief, her sodden cunt relaxed and released his trapped hand.

"My gawd! She fainted!"

Reviving himself from his momentary stupor, Harlan examined Phyllis. Her flush, sweat-soaked body lay limp on the bed, and her breathing was ragged. Her pubic hair was matted, and her thighs glistened from her juices. "I think she'll be all right," Harlan murmured, checking and rechecking her accelerated pulse.

Slowly, gradually, Phyllis's pulse and breathing returned to normal. Harlan sighed in relief and retrieved a wet washcloth and a glass of cold water. Returning to her side, he noted,"My gawd, my hand ...the whole apartment smells like pussy!"

Gently wiping the sweat from Phyllis's face and brushing aside her wet curls, Harlan looked down on her with concern. As he dabbed at her smeared makeup, her eyelids, at last, fluttered. She looked up. "Oh, that feels nice," she sighed lazily.

"Are you all right?"

"Yes, I'm fine. More than fine. Why? What's wrong?" Phyllis asked, her beautiful eyes opening wide.

"You fainted. You had me very worried. Here drink this," Harlan said, holding out the glass. "I don't want you to dehydrate."

"I fainted?! Really?!"

"Yes, really."

"Wow!"

"Unbelievable!" Harlan smiled and shook his head.

"That too!" Phyllis replied, propping herself up on an elbow and accepting the glass. "Now, I should do something nice for you."

"You're kidding?!"

"No, I'm not kidding. I'll do anything, anything you like," Phyllis said, looking Harlan straight in the eye.

"Anything?"

"Anything."