Full

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I should like to sample that cunt We've heard so much about, slut. Lay back and present yourself to Me!"

Leaning back until her head rested on the carpeted floor, hair fanning out around her face, she felt her shoulders lay back flat. In one motion she kicked her legs from the kneeling position so that the stiletto heels and soles of her shoes rested flat on the carpet, her knees bent and spread wide apart to reveal her cunt to Master Thomas. Arching her back, she raised her cunt to give Him a better view.

"Play with it for Us, slut." Master Thomas commanded.

Slowly she slid her hands down her body, over her tummy, until her fingers lightly grazed the swollen lips of her fuck hole. The memory of how she had touched herself in the bath earlier, and how He had touched her in the car on the drive to the club, filled her mind. Spreading her cunt lips with her fingers, she displayed herself to Master Thomas, softly stroking her throbbing clit with her thumb.

As her fingers continued to stroke and caress her cunt and clit, her mind emptied itself of all thoughts except those centering on the sensations rushing through her body. When she felt a rough hand on her thigh, she gasped and opened her eyes. Master Thomas, trousers open to reveal His fat average length cock, had slid from His chair and was on the carpet between her thighs.

Master Thomas covered her body with His, hands going to her breasts to pinch her nipples and flick at the tear drop crystals hanging from them, causing them to pulse with pleasure. His cock came to rest against the mouth of her sex, and she could feel her cunt contracting, trying to draw it inside. With a sharp thrust, He entered her, impaling her on His shaft, stretching her tight cunt around His fat cock.

Master Thomas thrust and thrust inside of her, stretching her velvet walls with His tool. Arching her back, she thrust back against Him, causing her clit to rub against His body with each stab of His cock inside of her. It was only a few minutes before she felt His body stiffen, and knew He was about to empty His seed inside of her.

Suddenly Master Thomas pulled out of her and raised up, grasping the base of His cock in His hand and directing it at her stomach. He pumped it once and it erupted, emptying itself on her tummy and breasts. As she felt His hot cum splatter on her body, she let out a small whimper. The realization that she was nothing more than a cum-slut, not allowed to cum until her Master gave the command dawned on her, making her need all the more desperate.

Master Thomas backed Himself once more into His chair, His trousers still open, His shriveling cock exposed.

"Lick it dry, slut." He commanded, just as she knew He would.

Raising herself back into a kneel, she moved in and used her mouth and tongue to lick T/their combined juices off of His cock. When she was finished, she rested back on her heels, eyes directed at the toes of His shoes.

"I release you, slut. Go and service Master James now."

As she crawled to the next chair, she once again caught a glimpse of the slave belonging to the Master she had just serviced smiling proudly at her. The thought crossed her mind that perhaps this was an initiation that each of them had been required to endure before being admitted into this club.

Stopping before the chair of Master James, she was surprised to find that He had stood and was waiting for her. As she concentrated on His shoes and the cuffs of His trousers, she heard a loud smack, and couldn't resist stealing a glance up through her lashes.

Master James looked down at her with cold steel grey eyes. In His right hand He clutched tightly a wooden paddle. The smack she had heard had been the sound of Him slapping the paddle against the open palm of His left hand. Gritting her teeth, knowing what He would demand of her, she awaited His command.

"Turn and prepare for punishment, slut." He growled at her.

Resisting the urge to protest or hesitate, she turned and assumed the position her Master had taught her. Resting her head on her arms folded on the carpet before her, she raised her ass high, her wet cunt exposed to Master James.

Master James raised the paddle high, and brought it down sharply across her right ass cheek. The sound of the wooden paddle connecting with her tender flesh rang like a gunshot throughout the room.

"Count them!" Master James roared.

"One, Sir!"

Master James raised the paddle again, and brought it down with equal intensity on her left ass cheek.

"Two, Sir!"

Master James continued paddling her ass, and she could feel it growing warm and red under the punishment of the paddle. The thought to ask what she was being punished for never crossed her mind. Master James felt she deserved it, and that meant it was so. Stealing a glance through her tears out of the corner of her eye, she caught sight of her Master. It made her heart swell when she saw the proud smile on His handsome face.

Master James landed a savage blow across the middle of her ass, and she yelped out "Ten, Sir!", and braced herself for the next. But the next smack never came. Instead she heard the sound of Master James' zipper being yanked down, and a moment later felt the hot splatter of His cum on her ass and back.

Spent, Master James collapsed back into His chair, tucking His cock back into His trousers and zipping them back up.

"I release you, slut. Move one." He coldly intoned.

Biting her lip at the pain radiating through her buttocks, she lifted herself back onto her hands and knees and crawled to the next chair. Without even looking, she knew that Master James' slave was smiling proudly at her just as the others had.

Master Benjamin smiled pleasantly down at her, His warm brown eyes twinkling.

"Is that sweet little ass of yours nice and hot, slut?" He asked her.

"Yes, Sir." she answered.

"Assume the same position you did for Master James, little one." Master Benjamin told her. "I need to test the depth of your ass."

Grimacing slightly to herself, she turned to face the center of the room once more, and once more rested her head on her folded arms, raising her ass high to provide Master Benjamin access to her.

Master Benjamin sank to His knees behind her, reaching out to run His right hand up the inside of her thigh, over the swollen lips of her cunt. He coated His fingers in her juices, then slid them up to press them into her ass, lubricating her. His left hand, meanwhile, unhooked His trousers and eased down His zipper. He coated the fingers of His left hand with her nectar, then stroked His cock a couple of times, lubricating it. A moment later she felt the head of His cock pressing against the tight star muscle of her ass.

Taking a deep breath and willing herself to relax, she braced for the penetration. Master had taken her this way several times, and though she couldn't tell how large Master Benjamin's cock was compared to Masters, she could tell that Master Benjamin did not have a Prince Albert piercing like her Master.

Master Benjamin placed His hands on her hips and pulled back slowly on them as He rocked His hips forward, easing His cock into her. When just the head was inside, He stroked back, then rocked forward again, pressing a bit more of His cock into her tight ass, stretching it out. Slowly, He pressed into her…until three-quarters of His cock was buried in her ass. Then He slowly stroked back again, leaving only the head inside.

Burying her face in her arms, she braced, knowing what was coming. His slow stretching of her had let her know that He was not as large as her Master, but she knew it would still be a shock when He thurst forward.

And thrust forward He did. Master Benjamin pulled back sharply on her hips, forcing her down on His cock while at the same time He thrust His hips forward…driving into her. His hips slapped against her welted ass, sending fingers of pain stabbing through her, as Master Benjamin stroked in and out of her, fucking her tight ass, taking her with an intensity His pleasant smile earlier had betrayed.

Just as she knew He would, Master Benjamin suddenly pulled out of her ass. The sensation of His hot cum pouring out on her welts forced a quick sob from her throat.

Master Benjamin eased Himself back into His chair.

"Turn and face Me, slut." He said.

Lifting herself from the floor, she turned, hoping desperately that Master Benjamin would not expect her to lick Him clean. Glancing up through thick lashes, she saw Master Benjamin look over at her Master. With a quick shift of her eyes, she caught sight of her Master shaking His head emphatically 'NO'. Master Benjamin sighed, then turned back to her.

"I release you now, little one. Go to Mistress Elisabeth."

As she turned to crawl away, she saw Master Benjamin's hand grab a fistful of His slaves hair and pull her around to bury her face in His lap, licking Him clean. But not before His slave had a chance to give her an encouraging wink and smile.

Resuming her kneeling position in front of Mistress Elisabeth's chair, she was surprised when the woman reached out and caressed her cheek, smoothing her cum matted hair back from her face.

"My, aren't you a pretty one." She said, placing Her hand under her chin and lifting her eyes up. Mistress Elisabeth had the most beautiful green eyes she had ever seen.

Mistress Elisabeth sat back and raised up the hem of her evening gown, rolling it up carefully until the neatly shaved tufted heart of hair surrounding the pouty lips of her sex was revealed.

"Come here, pretty one. This won't be so awful for you, I don't think."

Suppressing a grin, she moved between Mistress Elisabeth's thighs. Though she knew she was still being tested, she couldn't help but consider this a gift from her Master. He knew how much she enjoyed being with another woman.

Mistress Elisabeth stroked Her fingers gently into her hair and guided her face to the lips of Her cunt. As she began to lick, nibble and suck at the Mistress' hot, delicious sex, Mistress Elisabeth arched forward in Her chair, grinding Her body against the hungry mouth.

With increasing vigor she licked at the Mistress, sucking Her clit into her mouth, nibbling on it as she bathed it with her tongue. Mistress Elisabeth's hand in her hair continued to stroke and caress her head, urging her on. It was evident by Mistress Elisabeth's movements on the seat of Her chair that She was about to cum, flooding her mouth and tongue with the nectar she so desperately hungered for.

Mistress Elisabeth let out a little cry, followed by a prolonged moan as She ground Her cunt against her lapping tongue and sucking lips. As the flood of juices poured forth from the Mistress, she licked them up, drinking them down as though she was dying of thirst.

After a moment, Mistress Elisabeth pushed her gently away. Reluctantly, she pulled back, resuming her kneel, and taking a chance by looking up at Her, smiling. Mistress Elisabeth smiled back at her.

"It would seem you are everything your Master said, and more, My dear. Proceed to Master Eric now."

Giving Mistress Elisabeth another warm smile, then smiling at Mistress Elisabeth's slave, as well, she dropped back onto all fours and crawled to Master Eric, the final station on her journey.

Master Eric was standing waiting for her when she arrived at His chair. Reaching out, He grabbed a fistful of her hair, and pulled her up and into His chair. Then He took leather restraints from a bag next to the chair and bound her wrists and ankles tight. The restraints forced her legs wide apart, revealing her needy cunt to the entire room.

"I am the last One you will visit before being released back to your Master, slut. Do you know why that is?"

Shaking her head, she whispered "No, Sir."

Master Eric smiled at her.

"It's because I am the clubs Master of Markings, slut. All you have endured has been an initiation. Having been found worthy to join the ranks of this club, it now falls to Me to mark you as a member, and as the property of your Master."

Master Eric knelt down in front of her and reached once more into the bag next to Him. He withdrew what she recognized as a tattoo needle gun. He plugged the gun into an outlet hidden in the floor next to His chair, and His slave turned on an electric lamp that stood next to it, directing the bright light at her cunt. He then knelt between her wide spread legs and began marking the sensitive skin of her left inner thigh.

The pain was intense, but she bit her lower lip and endured it. Master Eric continued working for over half an hour, changing the ink twice, and finally stood, inspecting His work.

"What do you think of it, girl?" Master Eric asked her.

Looking down at her thigh, she saw a deep blue "O" with a bright red "R" inside of it.

"What does it mean, Sir?" she asked quietly.

"The "O" stands for Olympus, the name of this club. The red "R" is the mark of your Master…He who owns you completely."

Master Eric placed an adhesive gauze bandage over the small tattoo, then unfastened the leather bindings around her wrists and ankles and helped her onto the floor. Sinking back into her kneel, she looked up at Him.

Smiling down at her, Master Eric reached down and unfastened His trousers, revealing His thick, swollen cock.

"It is tradition in this club to pay for your tattoo with a hand-job." He informed her.

Smiling, she moved forward, taking Master Eric's cock in her tiny hand.

"Oh, yes Sir!" she said, as she began pumping it up and down. With her other hand she fondled His hairy balls. As she pumped His cock, she varied the pressure of her grip, and made sure she paid plenty of attention to the sensitive head, running her hand over it with every third or fourth stroke.

After about five minutes, she felt His balls begin to pulse in her hand, and stroked faster. Master Eric groaned as His cock erupted, and she leaned in close, catching some of His seed on her tongue, but allowing most of it to splatter on her chin and drip down onto her breasts.

As Master Eric relaxed, He looked at her through slightly glassy eyes.

"Welcome to Olympus, slut. Go to the center of the floor and beg your Master to accept you now."

With a smile, she turned and crawled to the center of the floor, raising into a kneel and directing her gaze to her Master, her eyes full of the love and devotion she felt for Him.

"Master, Your slut begs to be allowed to approach You."

He smiled at her and stood. Instead of granting permission to approach, He walked to the center of the floor and stopped in front of her.

"Look at all the cum on you, slut…you're a mess!" He said, His voice teasing.

He turned then to face the others, but instead of addressing the Master's and Mistress, He addressed the slaves.

"Girls, come and help your sister clean herself up!" He commanded.

Quickly, the other five girls in the room crawled to the center of the floor to join T/them. Tenderly they took her in their arms, using their tongues to lick the cum of their various Master's from her body. Closing her eyes, she luxuriated in the feeling of the tender hands and soft, busy tongues running over her body, and the soft voices whispering words of encouragement and congratulations to her. It occurred to her, however, that Mistress Elisabeth's slave had been excluded from the activities.

"That's enough, girls. Return to your Masters." He said. As the other girls crawled back to where they had come from, she lay there, her cunt still throbbing needily, but her heart full of bliss at having pleased Him.

"Elisabeth, might I be permitted to use Your slave." He asked.

"Of course, Darling. Please enjoy him!" Mistress Elisabeth replied, giving her slave a pat on the back to send him to the center of the floor.

He looked down at the approaching slave.

"What is your name, boy?" He asked.

"Patrick, Sir." Came the respectful reply.

"Patrick, you are going to help Me fulfill a fantasy of My slaves. What I need you to do is lay back flat, with your cock thrust out before you. Keep your hands out to your sides, and your legs spread wide. Do you think you can do that?"

"Oh, yes Sir!" he responded, laying back as instructed and spreading his arms and legs open.

He glanced down at her, grinning, and reached out His hand. Raising up from where the other slaves had left her lying, she placed her hand in His and felt herself being pulled up. He placed His hands on her hips and guided her backwards, until she was standing directly over Patrick's engorged cock.

"Hold a moment." He told her, as He reached into the pocket of His dinner jacket and removed a tube of lubricating jelly. "Hold out your hand."

When she had held out her hand, He squeezed a dab of the jelly into her open palm.

"Take two steps back, lean over, and lubricate Patrick's cock." He told her.

Backing up until she was standing over Patrick's chest, she leaned forward and took His large, straining cock in her small hand, stroking it several times to coat it completely with the lubricating jelly. As she did this, her Master moved behind her and applied more of the jelly to her anus, working His thick fingers inside of her to ensure she was fully coated.

Raising back up, a smile on her face, she looked at her Master. He places His hands on her hips and guided her forward again, then slid His hands up to her shoulders, flicking the crystal teardrops hanging from her nipples as He passed by them. He pressed down on her shoulders, guiding her into a squatting position over Patrick's cock.

"Take his cock and guide it to your ass, slut." He command.

"Yes, Master!" she breathed, doing as directed. When the head of Patrick's cock pressed against her tight star muscle, she looked back up at her Master.

With a grin, He pressed down hard on her shoulders…driving her down on the cock of the slave beneath her. A long moan escaped from her, and she heard another moan also forced from Patrick. Not daring to move without permission, she squatted there, Patrick's cock buried in her tight ass, as she watched her Master undress.

The indomitable Bishop materialized once more from the shadows to take her Master's clothing as He shed it. When He had stripped down completely, He walked towards her. He was smiling, a glint in His eye, and she saw His cock, the Prince Albert piercing through the head catching the light, swollen and ready as He approached.

"Lay back on top of Patrick, slut!" He instructed, and she immediately did as she was told, covering Patrick's body with hers, his cock still buried in her ass, her thighs spread wide.

He dropped to His knees on the thick carpet between her thighs, and leaned over so His body hovered over hers. He covered her mouth with His, kissing her deeply, as the pierced head of His cock nudged against her tender, needy cunt.

With a sharp thrust of His hips, He drove the length of His cock into her, stretching her open, His body grinding down against her throbbing clit and forcing her onto Patrick's cock.

He stroked back, the ring caressing her g-spot, teasing her velvet walls, and thrust hard and deep into her again. With each thrust, He drove her down onto Patrick's cock. The feeling of a cock in her ass and her Master's cock in her cunt was too much. Tears streaming down her face, she pleaded with Him.

Please Master…Please let your slut cum for You, Master…only for You!"

He stroked back again until only the head of His cock remained in her spasming cunt.

"Who owns you, slut?" He demanded.

"You do, Master!" she screamed.

"MINE!" He growled, stabbing His cock into her again, conquering her cunt.

"YOURS…Always Yours!" she answered.

He stroked back and drove His cock deep inside of her once more. Writhing, she wasn't sure how much more of this she could take.