Full Body Replacement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can," said Elektra without taking a moment to cease her grinding.

"Can...can you even feel...this?" said Miranda as she ran a dainty finger all around her slightly raised black areola.

"Yes."

"And c-can you f-feel...th-this?" she asked, pinching the erect nub in the center between her forefinger and thumb.

Elektra reared her head back with a gasp as electronic tingles that felt exactly like the ones surging in her onahole, throughout her synthetic folds and on every millimeter of her clit, went off. "Yes! Oh, god, Miranda, yes!"

"A-a-amazing," Miranda moaned, her voice growing faint as she quickened her pace, deciding that she was going to grind even harder into her lover. "Amazing," she repeated as though in a trance. "Amazing...amazing...amazing..."

"You want to see amazing?" said Elektra, running a cold tongue up her lover's prosthetic for emphasis. "You want to feel amazing?"

Miranda simply nodded her head.

"You'll get it."

She dropped Miranda's leg, pulled the girl to a sitting position, and brought her face closer to her own until she was within kissing distance. "Behold: my greatest function as a machine."

VIBRATION UNIT 011...ACTIVE.

POWER SET TO...LEVEL 1.

"What are you do—ohhhhhhh!"

Elektra began to vibrate. Not all over, but where it matter most: in her crotch. The walls of silky, synthetic flesh within her micro-segmented metal labia trembled and hummed, massaging every sensitive inch of pinkness inside Miranda. Even Elektra's clit shook with mechanical efficiency, wailing against her human girlfriend's love bud.

"A...built-in...vibrator?" Miranda heaved, punctuating each syllable with a deep, husky breath. "Very...clever. You...put...that in...yourself?"

"I don't...uhhhh, ahhhh...know," said Elektra who was also having a hard time getting the words out. Feeling her folds flutter against Miranda's was stimulating her too. "It...was just...there when I...changed."

POWER SET TO...LEVEL 2.

The humming in Elektra's onahole grew louder, the millions of microscopic machines operating inside vibrated even harder, and her clitoris even extended just a little bit more, slinking even deeper into Miranda's sex.

"Oh god!" Miranda cried, throwing her head back. Only Elektra's lightning-fast reflexes kept her from falling onto the bed when the robot girl grabbed her and pulled her tighter against her form. "Oh god oh god oh god oh god!"

"Yes...god," Elektra whispered. Her vision was flickering and turning snowy as electricity surged throughout her core, down to toes, up her spine. The pistons in her nipples retracted and popped back up with every erotic moan her modulator released. Her vaginal vibrations were so strong she could feel warm droplets of honey spattering on her mound, her thighs, and even her stomach. She was going to climax any second now, and so was Miranda. But she had one last thing to do, one last thing to demonstrate...

POWER SET TO...LEVEL 3.

"Ah...waaaaahhh... AAAAAAGGGGGGG GGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The effect was near instantaneous. Miranda was all but screaming now. Elektra's vibrators were in absolute overdrive, turning every square millimeter of pink flesh into wet, mushy putty, and even sending vibrations all the way up to her cervix, which the robot girl could tell was in an absolute frenzy. Vaginal juice was spraying all over Elektra now, going so high as to hit her breasts.

But it wasn't just Elektra's pussy that was vibrating. It was her boobs, her arms, and every individual finger on her hands. The very same hands that were holding Miranda in place, one firmly on her back, and the other cupping her ass. She was being massaged with extreme intensity in her most private and sensitive parts, and the human girl was absolutely hysterical, going stiff all over, rearing up in anticipation of her release.

"AHH...AHH...AHH! OH-AHHHHH!"

Spasms wracked all throughout Miranda's naked form, causing her to thrust her whole body, boobs, stomach and crotch especially, into her metallic lover with shotgun-like force. Behind Elektra, Miranda's legs were kicking violently out, and had they been within range of the robot girl's optics, she would have been treated to the almost comical sight of both the human's organic and prosthetic leg sticking outward into the air.

"I'm gonna' cum, Lektra!" she howled "I'm gonna', I'm gonna, I'm gonna..."

She wasn't the only one. Even Elektra, with her robotically-enhanced body, was finding it hard to concentrate. Her vision was almost completely white with static, and sensations of orgasmic buildup were tingling in every major component of her frame. Not just in her core, as was to be expected, but in each of her breasts, both cheeks of her ass, up her spine which was pulsing with heat and electricity, and even in her optics. She was going to cum too, in her mechanically-inclined way.

"I'm cumming, Elektra! I'M CUMMING! OHHHHH, FUUUUUUU—"

She came indeed. It came out fast and it came out hot, so much so, the robot girl wondered if the heat would warp the metal in her mound. Heat radiated out of every pore in the human woman's skin, and it seemed to almost instantly get drenched in perspiration. Or maybe it had always been sweaty and she was only remembering now? Time was getting fuzzy for Elektra. That's what her own orgasm did to her; caused her to spark and crackle, as though her womanly essence was blasting out of every crease, joint, and electrode within her machine body. It was enough to distort her otherwise impeccable memory. But even so, one thing was clear.

She was still vibrating all over.

"E-E-ELEKTRA! I-I-I'M GONNA' CUM...I'M GONNA' CUM AGAAAAAAAIIIIIINNN!"

And they came. And they came. And they came. And they came. And they came.

*****

The experience left the two women, human and machine alike quite tired and sore. Miranda needed time to rest, and Elektra needed time to reboot her systems and make sure none of her memories had been corrupted. But as they cuddled together in their bed and shared one last kiss, both silently agreed that this had been the greatest lovemaking session they ever experienced.

By noon the next day, both Elektra and Miranda were ready to face the challenges of the world outside the bedroom again, though the robot girl wasn't against putting that off for at least another day of loving. Miranda admitted that it was tempting, but she had something she needed to do.

"And...done!" she announced as she typed down one last line of code on the console for the Prosthesis Assembler.

"You worked faster than usual," said Elektra, who was lying idly on the floor, doing her best to look sexy and seductive so that her girlfriend would want to put the computer down and have sex again. Unfortunately, there hadn't been any dice so far.

"You could say I was...inspired," said the redhead with a smug grin.

"Of course. And I bet it's because you did it naked too. I always said it's better to work in the nude."

"That you have," said Miranda, who was indeed nude, wearing nothing but her blade leg. "But that was merely a coincidence. I just haven't felt the urge to get dressed today. Regardless, my machine is ready. If this does its job, then I should have my leg again."

"Why stop at your leg?" said Elektra as she pushed herself on her feet and strode over to her girlfriend, swaying her hips seductively with inhuman grace every step. "Why not just become a fully mechanized being like me?"

Miranda ran her eyes up and down Elektra's silver form approvingly, taking in every lovely feminine curve and articulated joint. "It's...tempting. But for now, I need to make sure the Assembler can do...much more partial tasks."

Stepping inside the chamber, she took a seat and asked. "Lektra, honey, can you take my leg off for me, please?"

Elektra obliged her. As she stepped backwards away from the Assembler with her girlfriend's prosthetic leg in hand, the door to the machine slammed shut. The laboratory's lights flickered on and off as machinery hummed and came to life. Numerous numbers and data readouts started to scroll down the computer monitor, but Elektra ignored them. She was only interested in the Assembler, or more accurately, what would come out of it.

After a few moments, the Assembler finally powered down and the door slid open. And the very first thing Elektra saw of Miranda was a foot. A foot with five wiggling toes and a distinct metallic sheen, attached to a still very organic and absolutely beaming naked red-headed engineer.

"Look!" said Miranda, raising her metallic leg with excitement. "Lektra, look!"

For the first time in almost two decades, Miranda was whole.

"You did it, Mira!" cheered Elektra as she and her now cyborg girlfriend rushed into each other's arms.

"I have a foot again!" cried Miranda as she kissed her robotic lover on the lips. "With toes, and mechanized muscles, and...I can even feel the floor on my sole. It's like my leg came back to me after being gone for so long."

"I'm so happy for you," said Elektra.

"And I couldn't have done it without you! You and this lovely machine that you've become. Thanks to this," she ran a hand lovingly down Elektra's naked back, eliciting a vibration that was clearly meant to emulate a shiver, "we can create replacement parts for everyone. No more prosthetic feet, no more peg-legs, no more crutches or wheelchairs or pacemakers, or anything. Everyone...everyone can be made whole again!"

"So what happens now?" said Elektra as she stared at the Prosthesis Assembler. "Are you going to call the university? Show them the fruits of your research?"

"That can wait," said Miranda, as both her voice and her eyelids dropped to a more seductive level. "Right now...I could use some more relief from my...machine."

Elektra grinned. "Your machine is at your service."

12