Full Circle

Story Info
A man and wife come full circle in their emotions.
1.3k words
3.59
23.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shantia
Shantia
1 Followers

*This story is based on my personal intersects in impact play, rough sex and the excitement that fighting can sometimes trigger. I am in no way condoning actual violence against women who are not willing participants and consenting to such actions. If you are sensitive to a man hitting a woman please, try a different story!*

Her world seemed to halt when she saw his fist flying toward her face. Time slowed to an almost impossibility in her mind. All she could see was his fist coming closer and closer. Did she flinch? Did she try to throw her arms up and stop him? She had no idea of her own reactions, her whole world was now centered on that large fist flying toward her face. The second it made contact she was immediately aware of a sharp ringing in her ears, but everything else seemed to still be moving impossibly slow. She felt a weightlessness in her body as she crumpled to the floor, though in her slow motion reality it felt like she had simply floated down to the floor like a feather with no breeze to hold it up.

The instant she was on the floor, a white haze clouded her vision and she was consumed with fear. A split second later, an explosion of pain like she had never felt before went off in the nerves of her face. Though at the same time the pain hit, so did the pleasure. It was like her heart had suddenly decided it was bored of living in her chest and decided to go live in her pussy. She had never felt anything like it before, it was throbbing so wildly she briefly forgot all about the pain coursing through her cheeks, nose and jaw. She wanted more. She needed more. She lifted her head and looked at him. She saw the look of panic on his face, he regretted it.

He turned from her and began to walk away and her fear rose to new heights, he was stopping! He was leaving! He couldn't leave now, something was happening inside of her that she was immediately addicted to and she needed more...NOW!

"You always were a small cocked coward!" She snarled. They had been fighting before the initial punch, she knew that was what had set him off. She wanted to keep him there with her.

He froze mid-step and she saw his whole body tense and his fists clench into white balls of fury. Fear welled up into her throat, making her feel like vomiting but at the same time her pussy convulsed with a terror orgasm. She gasped for air as he turned to face her and she began kicking and clawing at the ground, pulling herself pathetically away from him. It was a meek attempt, she knew in her soul she did not want to get away from him at all. Would he hit her again? Would he scream in her face? Would he rip off her clothes and force his cock into her now soaking pussy? Her whole body was trembling with anticipation of what would come next.

He squatted down in front of her now shaking body and whispered in an icy rage.

"What did you say to me?"

She couldn't answer, she only stared at him with saucer round eyes, her throat so tight she *swore* she would throw up. So tight she couldn't breath. He lashed out and grabbed a fist full of her hair and painfully jerked her face as close to his as he could with out smashing them together. She cried out as her pussy fluttered again and her scalp exploded with pain. He screamed into her face so loudly his own voice went horse, ragged and strained as he screamed. "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME CUNT!?"

Her whole body went limp and she began shaking and sobbing uncontrollably, she wanted to reach out for him but her arms would not listen to her desires. She could no longer control her own muscles. Her fear and desire had taken over her completely, all she could do was sob and feel her clit throb uncontrollably.

He threw her down to the ground and laid on top of her, placing his forearm across her throat. Her sobs turned into choking gasps as he blocked her airway. She felt him fumble with his zipper and hers. All the while he was mumbling obscenities in her ear. "I'll show you a small cock, you cunt. I'll rip your cunt wide open. WHAT THE FUCK?" he jerked his hand away from her groin and sat back some, propping himself up with the arm that had been on her throat moments before. He lifted his other hand to stare in amazement at his glistening fingers. He threw back his head and began howling with laughter which only enraged her.

She was filled with such an overwhelming desire for him to fuck her, and there he was laughing at her juices dripping down his fingers. She began slapping and clawing at him, screaming all her rage. "Fuck me you bastard, fuck me, rip my cunt, FUCK ME!"

He grabbed her flailing hands and slammed them painfully down against the floor, and slammed his cock as deep as he could into her drenched pussy. Her whole body went into convulsions, and her world went back into that impossibly slow reality. She felt him slamming into her so deeply she could feel the head of his cock pushing painfully against the back wall of her pussy, all the while her pussy was shuddering and convulsing around him. Waves of muscle shuddering pleasure spreading through her stomach and thighs.

Her mind was brought back to reality by a sharp slap from him. She looked up at his sweat drenched face, reddened with anger and exertion. "Wha...?" she asked in a daze, barely able to focus on him. "I said 'BREATH BITCH'." He began moving his hips again, only slower this time with less urgency. He continued to pin her wrists painfully to the floor, but started using her pussy in a way that pleasured his cock instead of making it hurt and ache. She watched him with a glazed expression, her eyes beaming with love and adoration. She loved the way his face looked right now, his eyes closed as he used her to pleasure himself. His mouth still set in an angry grimace but that was slowly fading as his own pleasure began taking him over. His hot breath blowing across her tender and swollen face. She wrapped her legs around his hips and began rocking her own up to meet his thrusts. She began whispering between gasps and moans of pleasure. "Yes, fuck that pussy. split me open baby."

He began thrusting faster and started to grunt softly, letting his upper body drop down onto hers. He released her wrists and began trying to cover her mouth, muttering "Shut the fuck up, you'll make me cum to soon."

She was aware of the pain as his hand covered her mouth, she could only imagine the bruise she'd have later. She moaned into his hand and wrapped her arms around his back, squeezing his hips tighter with her legs. Pulling him as close to her as she humanly could. She felt her pleasure building again and her hips began bucking against him. His heavy breathing became more ragged in her ear, and he gasped out "I'm going to come with you, come all over that big cock." Between that, his hips slamming his cock more frantically into her and his cock swelling inside of her, that was all she needed to set off another mind numbing orgasm. She screamed and struggled against his body, feeling his whole body tense up on top of her as she convulsed against him. He stopped thrusting as he came, letting her wild orgasm do the work as she ground up on him.

They screamed together, coming full circle. Earlier that night they had screamed in anger at each other, and now they screamed in love.

Shantia
Shantia
1 Followers