Full Circle Ch. 02: Chauncey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if it wasn't cold? Do you need to be alone or do you just not want to put on a show by yourself?"

Chauncey could feel the smile on his face as he asked, "What exactly are you proposing?"

"To be honest, I'm still horny. I was thinking of you standing out here with a hard on while I was cleaning up and I could go again." She raised her eyebrows at him, "Why don't you tell me what you'd like to see. You know I'm game for anything that doesn't involve actual pain." Her face tightened as she said the last bit but her softened again as her gaze went to his erection. "I'd like to watch you watching me while you stroke yourself." She looked directly into his eyes and he could see a little fire in hers.

He tried to laugh but his breath caught a little and he said, "I'd be willing to bet good money you've never had anyone turn you down. You're so straight forward and sincere. Such an odd dichotomy of strong and vulnerable. And then there's the naked and lovely part. You're certainly not easy to say no to."

"Chauncey, I understand if you don't want to. Or can't. Really." She dropped the rag she'd been holding in her hand into the sink and started to close her robe.

"No. Don't." They were both surprised at his vehemence and he hoped she hadn't heard the sad longing in his voice.

She dropped her arms and stepped out of the little bathroom. "I needed this today. Maybe I'll be able to tell you why someday, but you know, I think you need something too. If you'll tell me what, I'll do my best to give it to you."

Chauncey took a deep breath asked, "Got anything to spike the tea with? I think I may need a shot of courage." She laughed and reached into a cabinet and came out with a bottle of spiced rum which she handed to him. He poured a generous helping into his mug and held it over her mug. She nodded and he splashed a little into her mug as well.

He put the bottle on the counter and took a big swig from his mug while she sipped hers. "Let's give it a try. Do you have any latex gloves?"

She looked at him quizzically but nodded. "Under the sink." He could see it coming, she couldn't help herself, "What are the gloves for?"

He bent down to look under the sink for the gloves as he answered. "I like the feel of latex."

"Ooh, is it just the feel of the gloves on your cock or do you have a real latex fetish?"

He could hear amusement but also interest in her voice. "Well I'm not into the extreme stuff, but I like the look of the latex clothes. I like porn better when they're wearing latex but too much of the latex porn is extreme stuff that I'm not into."

"I've never really noticed latex porn." Cassie said.

"Well unless you're into some of the extreme stuff you won't see much of it. It pops up now and again in regular porn but not often. Okay, next is olive oil, and to answer your question before you ask, I like the smell and the feel." He smiled at her.

She opened the cabinet next to the burners and put it on the counter. "Anything else?"

"Towels. One for me and two for you."

"Why two for me?" Cassie asked as she turned to the cabinet next to the little bathroom.

"Because if we're really going to do this I'd like to do it outside."

"In that case I'll grab the picnic blanket. Okay, towels and the picnic blanket. Is that everything?"

Chauncey stared directly into her eyes and held her gaze. "Are you really game?" Cassie nodded. "Do you have any other toys?" He looked down as he asked, afraid of he didn't know what.

"I've got a plug, a single dildo, a bullet vibe and a wand vibe." She shrugged her shoulders as he looked up at her with eyes widened. "I like variety" she said with a little laugh.

He laughed back and gave his head a little shake. "How about the plug, if you think you can handle it now, and the bullet vibe?"

She nodded and said "Be right back." She set the towels and blanket down on the window seat and trotted up the stairs to get the toys.

Chauncey chugged down the rest of his spiked tea and took a slug of Cassie's. He couldn't believe they were actually going to do this. He laughed to himself, well at least he knew his first time would be good, he just hoped he didn't cum as soon as they started. As Cassie trotted down the stairs he thought to himself, 'God, she's got beautiful tits.'

"Did I hear you chuckle?" She asked him.

"You realize this is my first time with someone else?" She nodded "Well I was thinking that it's probably going to be better than most firsts, thanks to you."

Cassie smiled. "Well I do aim to please." She said in her best customer service voice.

He snorted. "Ok, let's head outside. I was thinking I could take a chair and put it on the ground and you could sit on the porch?"

"Sounds good to me. Throw your towel and other goodies in the chair and I'll grab a couple of cushions." She grabbed the blanket and a towel and a couple of the window seat cushions and they headed outside. Cassie was at the door when she she said "Shoot!"

"What?"

"Oh, just forgot my lube. Be right back" She set everything down on the little Ikea table, the only thing that would fit on her tiny porch, and went back in to get it.

Chauncey set the desk chair he'd grabbed facing the porch stairs. He put the oil and gloves on the ground next to it and spread the towel out on the seat of the chair. He took a deep breath and pushed off his shoes and undid his pants. He was pulling them off when Cassie came back outside.

"So what exactly did you have in mind."

He pulled his pants the rest of the way off and stood up and looked at her. "I was thinking I'd like you on the edge of the porch so I can really see everything this time."

She nodded and started arranging the cushions and the blanket while he hung his pants over the side rail of the porch. Next he removed his socks and shirt. She glanced over at him as he was removing his shirt. "Sweet mother Chauncey! You're a size queen's dream." She was squatted down on the porch staring at his crotch. He still had his briefs on and they held his erection against his stomach. He blushed and looked down. "I have to say I'm kinda glad that you'll be keeping that to yourself, I'm honestly not sure I could take that."

He looked at her and shook his head. "I've seen enough to know I'm on the large side, uh can we not talk about it?"

"Your wish is my command sir." This she said with a little glint in her eye and a tiny smile. He removed his briefs and laid them on top of his other clothes and went to sit down. "Speaking of commands, I am truly at yours. What would you like to see?"

His eyes ran up and down her body and he looked her in the eye and said, "I've always thought you had a nice ass. May I see it now?"

Cassie turned around and knelt on the cushion she'd placed on the porch and flipped her robe up onto her back. Then she leaned forward pushing her ass in his direction. She looked over her shoulder at him and raised her eyebrows again.

"Will you really do whatever I want?" He tore his gaze away from her ass and looked at her.

She nodded and said "I trust you Chauncey. All you have to do is ask and if I can, I will."

He reached down to the box of gloves and pulled out two pairs. "Take the robe off and put these on." He said it tentatively but she stood up and turned around and came down the last two steps. She shrugged the robe off her shoulders onto the ground and reached out for a pair of gloves.

She put the gloves on while standing there, taking her time to get them on snugly then she rubbed her hands together and looked at him. "Now what?" She had her head tilted to the right and a smile on her face. She ran her gaze over his body and he realized he'd been so busy watching her he hadn't put his own gloves on.

"I'd like you to sit on the porch with your legs spread wide for me." This time he wasn't tentative. He was really starting to get into it now. The thought that she'd do whatever he asked awed and emboldened him. He put his gloves on which were a tight, he usually used large gloves and these were mediums and purple at that.

When she'd gotten into place he said. "Now I want to you to play with your tits like you were earlier, the licking." She reached down and lifted them up and licked each of them. His erection jumped. "Can you suck on them?"

Cassie lifted her head from her tits and said, "No. I wish. I love to have my nipples sucked, I swear I can almost cum from that alone. Unfortunately they're not quite big enough for me to suck on them myself."

She went back to licking them, running her tongue over and around each nipple and flitting her tongue over the tip of each of them. He finally had both gloves on and he reached for the olive oil not looking away from her. She pinched, pulled and kneaded which ever nipple she wasn't licking and looked at him while she did it. When he finally got some oil on his hands and reached for his cock he saw her eyes widen and go all hungry. That was all he needed to completely relax into things. 'This is going to be fun' he thought. To Cassie he said "Are you wet? Spread your lips so I can see."

Cassie released her breasts and leaned back a little as she used both hands to spread her lips. She used her right hand and dipped two fingers into her slightly swollen pussy. "I'm so wet I'm having trouble keeping hold of my lips" Having said this she let go with her left hand and brought it back up to her breast while she massaged her g-spot with her fingers.

"Slow down you horny wench." He laughed. "Take those wet fingers and rub your juices on your nipples." He was stroking himself now, slow and light as he didn't want to cum quickly, though he was excited by how her eyes were tracking his movements. She rubbed her juices on her nipples and before he could say it she started licking it off. The way she did it without hesitation and looked directly at him while doing it, he knew that she'd guessed what he wanted next and was doing it just for him. With his free hand he reached under his balls and used his middle finger to rub his taint and his asshole. Rubbing his asshole made him want to see hers again. "I want to see you play with your ass Cassie."

She gave him a big smile "As you wish."

"Turn back around so I can see your whole ass."

Cassie turned and knelt on the top step. She took two fingers from her left hand and dipped them into her pussy to get them wet, then she bent down and rested her right forearm on the cushion she'd laid on the porch. She reached over her back with her left hand and began rubbing her asshole like he was rubbing his. Making circles from the outer edge to the center. When she got the the center however, she pushed her middle finger ever so slightly into her asshole. After a couple of pokes she slipped it all the way in.

"You really like ass play don't you?"

"Oh yeah. Honestly I think I like it more than vag play. It's so erotic and it hits all the right spots. Well you probably know what I mean."

She leaned to the side so she could see him. "No, actually I don't. I've never gone in, I just rub the outside."

"Oh Chauncey, you've got to try it. If not now, one day soon. I don't think you'll be sorry. Just remember, lube lube lube!" With that she removed her finger and reached for her lube and her plug. She put a generous amount of lube on the plug and slowly slid it in her ass. "I can come from this guy and a little clit play in no time flat." She told him.

She was slowly sliding the plug in and out of her ass, watching him while she did it. Or rather watching his crotch. He hadn't sped up his motions or increased his grip because he knew when he did he would cum quickly. Her breathing changed and she started to speed up her motions with the plug. "Oh no you don't, not yet. Put it all the way in and turn back around." He told her.

Cassie squinted her eyes at him and stuck out her tongue. Then she smiled and pushed the plug all the way in and wiggled as she sat down. "Are you cheating?" He smiled at her.

"No just adjusting." She grinned.

Part of Chauncey's mind couldn't believe how relaxed he was. He was extremely excited but calm at the same time. He and Cassie had been friends for over a year now and they'd talked about pretty much everything under sun, but at this moment he felt more at ease with her than he had in all that time. He thought that Cassie was right, he'd needed this too, this connection. Cassie had gone back to playing with her nipples, rolling them between the thumb and index finger of each hand. She had her legs spread and was awaiting his next request.

"Have you ever been with another woman?" He asked her.

Cassie shook her head. "I admit to being a little curious but no, I've never tried it. We've talked about my past enough that I'm surprised you'd think I skipped over a tidbit like that."

"It was the way you licked your juices off your nipples without my even asking. You seemed to savor it. Made me wonder if you'd ever tried anyone else's."

She waggled her tongue at him making them both laugh.

"I never understood women sucking dildos in solo or lesbian porn before. But now I think I do. I'd like to see you suck your juices off one now."

Cassie smiled. "Well give me one minute to go get it and you'll see just that. Don't finish before I get back. I definitely want to be here for that."

"No chance of that." Watching her walk away with the butt plug up her ass he got more olive oil on his hands played a little more with his own ass. Not really intending to dive in but he pressed at his hole now with each swirl.

Cassie came back with the dildo. He was a little disappointed that it wasn't bigger, but then realized he was comparing it to himself and smiled. She sat back down on the porch and leaned back. Her ass was on the very edge of the porch and she used her left arm to brace herself as she reached with her right hand and began rubbing the dildo across her clit and the front of her pussy. She did this for about 30 seconds before she finally pushed it into herself. She watched him and matched her strokes to his, going about 10 strokes before saying, "Tell me when to stop."

Chauncey was getting to the point where he would normally tighten his grip and speed up to finish himself off. Things being what they were however, he wanted to make this last as long as possible. Who knew if it'd ever happen again. Knowing Cassie it was a good possibility but he wasn't going to take it for granted. "Give me 20 more strokes. Follow me, slow and steady. I want it nice and juicy when you suck it."

"All right Chauncey! Now you're really getting into it. Talk dirty to me. It's probably the only dirty talk I'm going to get for a while and it's been so fucking long! Well, long for me." She smiled.

"I still can't believe that I'm sitting here watching you fuck yourself while I jack off. If I'm dreaming I don't want to wake up. It's like a Penthouse story."

Cassie laughed. "I've submitted a couple of stories to them. Got one accepted. I write erotica for extra cash now and again."

"I knew you wrote more than just journaling. Can I read your stories?"

"After this, I don't see why not." She gave him a lazy smile and continued to match his strokes.

"You're almost too good to be true Cassie. If things were different I'd love to suck your nipples until you came and then bend you over and fuck you till you told me to stop."

"Oh god, that's good stuff there Chauncey." Cassie removed the dildo as she said that and brought it to her mouth. She sucked on it for a good 10 seconds and then licked the parts she couldn't get in her mouth. "Damn I taste good." She had a wicked grin on her face as she said it. "You really should have asked for a taste before I cleaned it off."

Chauncey's grip on his cock tightened. "Are you ready because I'm not going to last much longer when you say things like that, and I want to see you cum before I do."

Cassie set the dildo down and reached for her bullet vibe turning it all the way up. "I'm ready final requests?"

"I don't want you to fuck for show now. I'm close, really close and I just want to see and hear you Cassie."

Cassie laid back but kept her head up so she could watch him stroke himself. She put the vibe on her clit and reached down to the butt plug still in her ass. She pulled the plug out and then began sliding it in and out. She made little cooing noises and picked up the pace, thrusting it in and out of her ass as hard and as fast as she could. His stroking sped up but he stayed away from the head waiting for her to cum. It was only about a minute before she started panting and moaning but it was a glorious minute for Chauncey.

Her eyes weren't closed as she was still watching him but they'd gone hooded and soft. She was scrunching her torso so she could reach the plug and he could see the little fat wrinkles on her belly. She had such lovely skin, it wasn't pale, it was pinkish, not like a burn, but that soft soft beige pink that you see sometimes during sunset. And her tits, they really were beautiful. With her on her back they flattened and spread a bit somehow making them look bigger. Maybe it was just a trick of the light or the fact that her nipples were so large the tips a good thee quarters of an inch high. His gaze traveled up and down from her face to the hand that was handling the plug. She was looking right at him as she squirted and began mumbling "Fuck me, yeah, fuck oh fuck I'm cumming!" Her body had what looked like a little convulsion. The entire time she kept her eyes on him, looking him up and down as he'd been doing with her.

"Oh fuck me Cassie, that's beautiful." He tightened his grip and went for his own orgasm. In less than a minute he felt it coming. "I'm going to cum now."

Cassie dropped the vibe and plug and stood on shaky legs and walked down the steps to him.

"On me Chauncey, cum on me." He stood up without slowing his stroking and they both watched as his cum shot out and landed between her tits and on her stomach. His legs shook and he sat back down and watched as she took a finger and wiped up a dollop of cum from her stomach and put it in her mouth. "You taste good too Chauncey. Nice and salty." Her voice was husky as she said it and her eyes went hooded again as she brought her finger down to get some more.

She sort of shook herself, like she'd done that day in the Admin building then she went back up the stairs and grabbed her towel.

"Fuck that was intense." He told her. He removed his gloves and rolled them together and laid them on the ground. Then he lifted his ass off the chair to grab his towel and clean the olive oil and cum off his deflating cock.

Cassie cleaned herself up and was putting her robe back on. "Good huh?" She smiled at him.

"Maybe too good." He said without smiling. "After that it's going to be hard to go back to strictly solo."

"Well hell Chauncey, I don't want to go back to strictly solo either. I mean I'd like some hands and a real cock too, but after David, I don't think I'm ready to trust anyone besides you. As much as I like you and as close as we've gotten over the past year I don't think I could have done this if there were a chance of actual contact right now."

"Don't tell me you're touch adverse now too. I've seen you touch people, you can't help yourself when you're animated."

"No and yes, but not sexually. You know I haven't gone this long without actual sex since I became sexually active. But David changed things. I don't trust my own judgment any more Chauncey." She gathered her things and sat down on the porch as she said this.

Chauncey got up and went over to the side rail to put his clothes on. Cassie stared at the chair while he dressed. When he got to his socks he went and sat back down. "Cassie, just because you finally opened yourself up and he turned out to be an asshole doesn't make your judgment suspect. It happens, your heart will recover. There's no reason you can't find yourself another fuck buddy."