Full Circle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around," I commanded.

Danna turned to face me, held her dress up around her waist and spread her legs. My eyes took in the sight of her trimmed thatch of red pubic hair, her strawberry patch. I licked it. I imagined I might be able to taste ripe strawberries on my tongue. I tasted nothing, but the act made Danna sigh. She lifted her hips in a request for me to lick her pussy. I denied her. She should have been wet when I wanted to enter her so I planned to punish her, to lick only her shaven outer lips with a wet, slow moving tongue. I was careful to not allow her rolling hips to guide my tongue were she wanted it. A few strategic passes over her fragrant lips was all it took to cultivate the moisture I needed.

"That's my girl," I said after I pulled my face away. I looked into her eyes. She was looking everywhere but into my eyes. I waited for a moment, wanting her to ask for more. I wasn't surprised when she didn't.

"Turn back around."

She complied. Danna took a wide stance and arched her back in such a way that couldn't have been more perfect.

Wiggle that ass. Put on a show for me, I wanted to request, but I knew she wouldn't.

I stepped closer. The head of my cock hovered at her entrance. I clenched every muscle to keep from plunging my rod deep within her. Precum pooled at the slit of my glans. I used my fingertip to spread the natural lubricant all over its surface and the top of my shaft while I looked down at Danna's beautiful ass. I was ready to wrap my fist around my cock when Danna looked over her shoulder at me. I answered her by edging closer. The head spread her inner lips. My cock throbbed with such intensity I thought I would burst. To my surprise Danna backed into me. She wiggled herself back onto my cock.

The excruciating pleasure made me cry out. I closed my eyes and let myself feel her slick and tight around me. I loved the way her backside moved, the way her pleasure made her mew softly and the way Danna was so extremely tight I could never get all of myself inside her. Each and every time I pushed more in I felt myself bottom out. All my triggers mounted. I moved my hands to grab her breasts and give me enough distraction to give Danna the sex she liked, slow, shallow strokes that forced her to feel how swollen the head of my cock was. Danna's loud panting made me want to drive myself into her but I held off for her orgasm. It was quick, sweet and ended with a shudder that shook her body but lacked the tell tale clenching of her vaginal walls. I pulled her into me until her back molded to my chest. Her hardened nipples poked into my hands. I squeezed them and pumped into her. Squeezed and pumped.

"I'm gonna come."

"Yes, Paul." Danna pulled away so that I disengaged from her. Danna's routine was to suck me the rest of way to orgasm, but this time I held her to me so that my cock wedged between the cheeks of her ass. Still wet from her pussy, my cock glided between her taut buttocks for the final thrusts. Torrents of cum rocketed out of me, spraying her back and her bottom. Its warm thickness gave me even less resistance for the sandwich of her ass and my ever sensitive shaft. The last waves of my orgasm moved my hips into Danna as I caught my breath.

Danna maneuvered to see the mess I'd deposited on her backside. We both admired my handiwork. Streamers of cum accented her ass. Some thick pools were on their way down into her crack. I smiled, pulled up my pants and went to the refrigerator. My legs felt like over stretched rubber bands. I surveyed the piles of dishes while I gulped down some water.

"God, look at this mess," Danna said.

"It's not going anywhere. We can get it in the morning."

"Paul! This is silk. Cum doesn't come out of silk."

I looked at Danna's horrified face and replied, "I guess I should have let you swallow."

12