Full Circle Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm game," I smiled, as Sana put her hands in mine.

"I'm your wife, David. I will take what comes with the territory. For better or worse. Girlfriends, boyfriends, friends with benefits, booty calls. Hookers, even. I'm playing for keeps. I threw you away once. It was the worst mistake of my life. I'm your wife, and come hell or high water, I'm always going to be your wife. You're my husband and my loyalty is to you, above anyone else. Period. I'll do whatever it takes, whatever your kink or fetish, just to be yours. Just to know that I have you and can fall asleep in your arms. That I can wake up to your face in the morning. That I can ride your morning wood or drain your balls into my thirsty throat," Sana swore to me in front of Jamie, who took us both by the hand and led us back to the bed.

"Sweetie, mind if we start the sharing now? I'll explain it to Jared later, but I badly want your husband's dick inside me. I'm collecting the debt early," Jamie told us, as she pushed me back onto the bed and straddled me for more sex.

"Hope that you don't mind the pills that I put in your drink. I wanted you to perform and so you have. I wanted you to be able to fuck me all night long. Being a nurse has its uses," Sana laughed as she sat on my face and let me eat her ass.

"Could you slip some to Jared, too?" Jamie asked her.

"I already did. I did it for all of the men. I wanted them to be able to keep going all night, for girlfriends, wives, strangers, etc. Plus, I wasn't sure which cup my dear husband would grab. Dangerous, sure, but only for those with heart conditions. There is a slim risk of priapism, too, but I have the skills to deal with that. From what I can tell, none of the guys here have that problem, do they? Oh, God, I missed that tongue! Oh, baby, you do it just right! That tongue loves my ass and my ass loves it back," Sana egged me on to rim her some more, squirming on my face.

As always, I really got into licking Sana's butt, devouring her for the sheer joy of it, while Jamie continued to ride my prick. I could feel every stroke as Jamie moved her hips and bounced up and down on my cock. The intensity of this encounter, particularly as I got to feel Jamie's snatch around my dick and to taste Sana's sweet booty, was only increased when I heard a voice in the background.

"Starting without me, are you?" Jared laughed, mockingly wagging a scolding finger at his wife, before he lubed up his cock and eased his way into my asshole.

"Well, you know me. I'm a horny little slut. Speaking of which, how about we make our marriage officially open? Seems to be heading that way. In fact, I want to invite David, Sana, and possibly David's girlfriend Selina, to join us in a very nice, cozy, and crowded marriage bed. How does that sound to you? Two men, yes, as planned, but two or three women as well, not just one. Don't even try to tell me that you don't want this, because I know you better than that," Jamie proposed while riding my cock some more.

"On the condition that it's all consensual, and that we can keep fooling around with others, if we so wish," Jared countered.

"Done!" Jamie agreed, before losing any self-control due to my dick inside her and the awareness that I was getting buggered by her husband while Sana and she used me.

"Agreed if David okays it!" Sana moaned, as I licked her asshole yet again and gave my thumbs-up sign.

"I'd call that a yes!" Jamie exclaimed, just before cumming and squeezing my prick so hard that there was no chance for my cum to avoid being extracted from my balls.

I let out a wild shot of jizz deep inside my best friend's wife, just as Sana came from my feverish eating of her fine bottom. She squirted more than a little and rose timidly, sore and afraid that she had peed on my face, but I winked to assure her that I was okay. I gestured for Jamie and her to play with Jared a bit, and sure enough, they began fondling, even fingering his ass, forcing him to cum rather deep inside my rather sore butt. We all dropped from exhaustion for a second, letting our hearts return to normal beating, as we recovered from the sheer intensity of the orgy that we just had.

"Okay, I think that we need to clean up and return to the party before everyone starts looking for us. Still, all in all, it was some of the wildest sex I've ever had," Jared chuckled, while Jamie licked her lips and gave him a fierce soul kiss on his mouth.

"Honey, I think that you have a new 'honey-do' list that has nothing to do with household chores. Might want to start taking some real vitamins, babe," Jamie teased him.

"Yes, dear," Jared only half-seriously replied.

Jared was such an easygoing guy, and while Jamie wasn't the most demanding sort of wife, she did seem to know how to coax him into granting her wishes much of the time. If she was dominant, it was a subtle kind of control. Forget wearing the pants in the marriage. Neither of them kept pants on long enough to worry about that too much. If they did any whips, chains, or leather, it was all kept to the bedroom and for fun, not as a 24/7 fem dom marriage. They certainly weren't an According To Jim or Cosby Show marriage, either. Jared was far from stupid. He was just very laidback and gregarious, a fun-loving, gentle giant sort of fellow.

"Oh, God, man...Our friendship has certainly taken on some new benefits, hasn't it, bro?" I teased him a bit, while Sana giggled in a way that you wouldn't expect from a highly professional registered nurse.

"You two just put the romance in bromance, didn't you?" Sana remarked as she got dressed and actually stole my boxers while handing me her panties.

"By the way, I designed a new kind of underwear for couples who like to share pairs. It's hopefully going to sell, especially as it also works for the androgynous. I call it Silkers. They're a cross between boxers and boy shorts, made with silk and designed to feel very smooth without being too soft for the menfolk. I'm thinking, in light of this, though, of coming with multiple pairs for poly groups to share.

"For now, why don't we all share our undies? I can wear Jamie's. She can wear Jared's. Jared can wear David's. David can wear mine. It can be a wonderful, sensual, and intimate experience, feeling something that someone else just wore against their skin."

"Sounds good to me," Jamie told us, easily selling Jared on the idea.

"Be that as it may, we have a party to attend," I smiled as we all swapped underwear and finished getting dressed to return to the party.

We had barely left the room when I saw a very familiar face there. It was Selina, she was actually in costume, as Smurfette, and she took one look at the four of us before she realized that there was something going on...just as quickly as she realized who I was despite the costume. I braced myself for screams, slapping, shouting, accusations of cheating, but instead she broke down into tears, fearing that we didn't stand a chance anymore. I reached out and caressed her face, and then she looked at me with real surprise, especially after I planted a kiss on her lips.

"So, my little Smurf, this is the real me. I don't tolerate violence, okay? Period. If we're to get back together, no more slapping. Spanking, sure, with consent. Violence is when you don't agree or consent to it, when it's done to you against your will. You need to know something more about me. The real me, so you can be with a real person, not an image.

"This is my wife, Sana. I only thought that we were divorced, but she never filed the paperwork, so we're still married. She wants me back, too. I want to take both of you back, since I'm polyamorous, but we're also moving in with Jared and Jamie. We're all into each other, you see. You don't have to be with them if you don't wish, but you can if you do. Just know that I'm going to be intimate with all three of them, plus you.

"Just know that I won't condone violence against me or them. Know that you can only have sex with any of us by mutual consent and vice versa. We've all agreed to be a polyamorous group marriage of sorts. We want to include you, if you're interested, but you can be with any or all of us. None of us will judge you or resent you if you only want some of us or even just one of us, but you are more than welcome to fuck us all. Just know that either way, you'll be sharing a bed with the four of us if I take you back. Sure, it will get crowded, but we'll work it out. Maybe we should invest in a larger house with a bigger bedroom. What do you say, my naughty girl?" I asked her directly, even as she put her finger to my lips.

"I promise, I will agree to your terms and never slap you again, either. But I still want to confess that I've been cheating on you. It was wrong, but I guess that you've gotten your revenge. And I'm pregnant by him. I guess that was why I was so angry at you. My hormones have been crazy and I've felt incredible guilt, but he was so insistent that he wanted to marry me, kept telling me what I wanted to hear, and filled my ears with ideas that you were screwing both Jamie and Jared here that I believed him and cheated on you.

"Then I remembered tonight that you did such wonderful things for me for my birthday when it happened, and I had done nothing for you. I remembered that you had done a lot of things, I kept asking for more and not thanking you or giving you anything in return, and I remembered that I had cheated on you. And then, only once he heard that I was pregnant, did he tell me that he didn't care for me, that it was a lie, and that he made up your cheating to get into my pants, not because he wanted me, but because it was a challenge to seduce a fat girl and get her to cheat on what he then admitted to me was a 'terrific boyfriend.'

"He also called me stupid for believing his promises. He told me that you were probably gone for good, so I decided to go to the party, damn it, and find out if you'd take me back! I had to know. If you had rejected me, I would have found the first guy too drunk to care that I was fat, yank down his pants, and have my way with him as a last, desperate way to punish you for dumping me. Dumb, perhaps, since I can understand why you'd dump me, but it would hurt, so I would want to lash out," Selina admitted through her tears.

"What was his name, Selina?" I asked her, point-blank.

"Eric Stanfield, the manager at my shop," she told me, as I held her for a moment.

"Your boss? What he did could very well be considered sexual harassment, despite you giving into it. He manipulated, pressured, influenced, and otherwise affected your judgment. Yes, you cheated, but you're only human. I won't say that I'm not angry. I am. At both of you. But, as long as you are prepared to give up the slapping, agree to be more honest with me, as I will be with you, and agree to treat others with gratitude and respect, just as you wish to be treated, I think that I am willing to give you another chance. Even so, Eric Stanfield has another thing coming if he thinks that he can browbeat and defraud you into sex while you work for him, knock you up, and then skip out on the bill.

"I propose that you go after him for child support. What do you say? Hire a lawyer, make it clear that he could be sued for sexual harassment, and then make it clear that the alternative is paying child support on the terms that you want. Also, what's your immigration status?" I urged my on-and-off-again girlfriend.

"Will you help raise the kid? All of you, but especially you? Will you be Daddy to him or her?" Selina pleaded with me.

"Sure," I told her, "Just remember that I will probably impregnate Sana, too, and might even do that to Jamie, if I'm lucky. Now, answer me honestly. We're starting over with complete candor and yet you've dodged my question here. What is your immigration status, Selina?" I asked her again, knowing that she was born in El Salvador.

"It's...my student visa is almost expired and my green card is still going through some red tape in terms of renewal. This baby, it would be an American citizen, even if not born in the United States, right? He or she would have an American father," Selina wondered.

"I'm no lawyer, but I think that's the case. We might have to get an immigration lawyer, too. Also, since you faced a risk of deportation, we can push the angle that he used your fear of deportation against you. That could be considered a form of rape or sexual assault, which could land him in prison. It's certainly rather coercive in nature. One alternative would be to get him to give up all claims to the child as the price of no child support, including giving me permission to adopt the baby. Since Sana's my wife, though, she might have to adopt as well. It would have two mothers and one father, not counting Mr. Stanfield and also not counting its Uncle Jared and Aunt Jamie," I said, with a grin directed at Jared and Jamie, both of them holding their thumbs up.

"I would prefer that you adopted, even if it meant that Sana did, too. I'd still be the mother, too, so it would have two mommies and it would have a great daddy with you. I wouldn't want it to know any father but you. Jared can be the uncle, though, if he wants. It's not like I don't know you and Jamie...or Aunt Jamie, I should say now. I guess that I was wrong about the cheating, but right about the mutual attraction, huh?" Selina said as she kissed me hard on the mouth now, right in front of the other guests.

"Relax, people. It's just me reconciling with my girlfriend and introducing her to my wife, plus setting up a poly household and family with your awesome host and hostess," I laughed, making everyone crack up a bit, unsure if I was joking, but clearly less tense either way...they clearly feared drama.

One year later...

"So, does it feel weird that we have to hold the costume parties somewhere else this year because of little Monica?" Selina asked us, perhaps a bit worried that her baby...our baby, had killed too much of our social life, especially Jared's and Jamie's.

"Different, but, hey, plenty of time to resume hosting parties when we are ready and the kids are more grown up, babe. We've had lots of fun and we can take turns staying behind with the little ones until they're a little older. Hell, Sana and I are both pregnant now, and neither of them are an issue for us, I think. Why should our little Geller girl be?" Jamie reassured her, giving her a hug.

"This reminds me that Jamie and I want to keep up with the same tradition and name our first child either Chandler if it's a boy or Phoebe if it's a girl. What do you think, guys?" Jared proposed.

"I'm all for it, but I do want to name Selina's next baby Ross, if a boy. If a girl, she should be Rachel," I suggested with a grin.

"Don't forget Joey. I want to reserve that one for our son," Sana requested with a wink.

"That takes care of six babies, if we all want that many," I remarked to the group.

"Oh, more than that if I can help it!" Selina showed some excitement now, "I would really like not to go back to work if I can help it. Would it be okay if I was the stay-at-home mom? I know that you other girls have jobs, so you don't need a fifth income, right? I would love to keep breeding, stay at home, barefoot and pregnant, if you'll pardon the cliche. I might do a home business, though, if I get bored enough or help out with a charity as a volunteer or something like that. I enjoy the whole motherhood thing, if you don't mind my saying so."

"Hey, I wouldn't mind having more babies, too, especially if I know that Selina is there to help raise and care for them. And I know that she's good for breastfeeding, because she's doing a terrific job with little Monica. Our Monica. As far as I'm concerned, this is OUR baby, if you don't mind my saying so, Selina. I can tell that she will feel the same about the babies that I have. Which reminds me, do we want to just keep assuming that Jamie's kids are Jared's and mine are David's, or do we want to designate a father in each case?" Sana asked us.

"I feel the same way and I would love to just assume, since we all know we're all really the parents to Monica, so why not to the rest? If there is some doubt as to paternity, then both men are possible fathers to those kids, and that would work with Selina, too. When she's ready to breed again, both men can fuck her frequently, get her knocked up by one or both of them, and take turns claiming paternity with each brat," Jamie announced, making me smile.

"I like those ideas. Both of us guys can be called 'Daddy' and all three ladies 'Mommy' by the kids. Five parents might be unorthodox, but I think that it's a lot of love and attention to the little ones. We can complement each other's strengths and weaknesses. We're already a family and a marriage, the five of us. Why not completely acknowledge this?" I encouraged that notion.

"Exactly. Just for example, Selina has agreed to stay at home and raise kids, which complements Sana's and Jamie's careers, as it does with us guys. There will always be someone at home this way. No need for sitters most of the time. If something happens to one of our jobs, we will still have three other people bringing in money, so that will help enormously," Jared concurred, while his hand strayed to Selina's tits.

"Good, glad that's settled. Now, what for other names for the kids? If we have a whole brood, as Selina has convinced us to do, then we should have some ideas for them. How about names from the Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter?" Jamie offered.

"I'm cool with that, which just proves what a lousy excuse for a Muslim girl I am," Sana laughed a bit, not in the least bit worried about that. She still didn't eat pork, but drinking was another matter.

"I think that someone needs to tell Donald Trump about Sana. Maybe then he'd revise his views a bit," Selina winked at Jared, not minding his gropefest at all, "Then again, I'll always be a rapist and criminal, bringing drugs and crime. Oh, wait, that's Mexicans. I guess as a Salvadoran, I'm perfectly okay."

"Enough about that prick. As a former POW, he's on my shit list, I can tell you that," Jared growled, since he had spent about two weeks in Taliban custody back in 2002.

"Yeah, no more of that trash. Let's talk breakfast, shall we? Denny's, anyone? Selina's a great cook, but the poor girl needs a break now and then. Young mamas need to be treated, too," I smiled at my Latina girlfriend, or rather our girlfriend, given that she was involved with all four of us now.

"Exactly. She's a housewife, not a maid," Sana told us while running her foot against my crotch and winking at Jamie, who in turn winked at me.

"And if anyone gives her any grief over breastfeeding Monica, they're gonna feel my wrath," Jamie warned.

"And mine," the rest of us said in unison, laughing as we realized it.

As we got ready to leave for Denny's, I thought about how much that statement summed the five of us up so thoroughly. We were a family, and as a family, we had each other's back. This wasn't just about orgies. It was about five consenting adults who loved each other, very much, through thick and thin, and who pulled together for the good of everyone. Sure, there was sex, but also parenting, budgets, shopping, meals, and most importantly, love. What had started with a Halloween costume party had become something greater than that, a bond between us that was sure to last for life, maybe forever.

12